The Erotic Tales of a Trucker Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the way to the rest area, I kept one eye on the side view mirror. I didn't need to though, he told me he would be right behind me and sure as shit he was. When I pulled into the rest area, he pulled in right behind me. The truck area had a small area for cars and motorcycles and he parked his bike almost directly behind my truck.

I shut down the truck and had just turned the light on in the sleeper when I heard a knock against the driver's side door. Swallowing hard, I leaned over the seat and opened the door. He climbed into the truck and slammed the door shut then pushed me into the sleeper. I caught a quick look at his name tag before I was pushed back on my back on the bed with his body covering mine. 'Officer Tom Ulysses.' I wanted to ask him if he was related to Ulysses S grant but didn't think he would get the joke.

After a few minutes of his kisses names meant nothing to me. My body was being set on fire and all he was doing was kissing me. Tom had a mustache that tickled my lips as he kissed me and when he started grinding his cock against mine, I started moaning once more. When he did finally let me come up for air, we were both panting like dogs in the summertime. "I was going to tell you that if you didn't want a ticket for weaving back there you were going to do whatever I said." He said huskily as he grabbed at my crotch through my pants once more. "But I don't think I need to threaten you cowboy. You want this as bad as I do."

I wanted to deny it, I wanted to call him a pig and everything under the sun and dare him to ticket me. What can I say; I was 26, dumb and thought I was hot shit. Unfortunately, I also was the kind of person that you don't lie. Especially not to a cop and the way my breathing had started coming out in short pants and the fact that my cock was rock hard under his hand was a dead giveaway that yes, I wanted him and I wanted him bad.

So instead of being a smart ass and taking a chance on not only losing my job, and my CDL but also taking a chance on spending the night in jail, I just pushed up with my hips, pressing my cock harder against his hand and cried out "yes..........I'll do whatever you want, just put out the fire in my body."

Now before I go into more detail about how he made me eat those words... Hehehehe.... I think I should probably describe Tom to you so you get an idea of why I was so hot for him. Tom was 6'4" and about 175lbs. He was lean but he was strong. His hair was cut short in the typical police officer fashion, but it was jet black. As in midnight black and his eyes were damn near the same color. They were so dark they actually looked black in the light coming from the small bulb in my sleeper.

Now, back to the action so to speak... Hehehehe....

Tom sat there looking at me for a minute. Then all of a sudden his hand was off my body and he moved to the other end of the sleeper. He pulled off his boots and socks and just sat there staring at me. It was like he wanted to memorize me or something. He was so quiet for so long I wondered if he had forgotten how to speak. Then all of a sudden he said one word. He didn't bark it or make it sound like an order; it was just the tone of his voice that made me obey. He looked me straight in the eyes and said, "Strip."

I didn't hesitate. I stood up and quickly stripped out of my pants, shoes, shirt, everything until I was standing there staring at him wearing nothing but a raging hard-on that was standing straight out waiting for attention. I watched as he moved his eyes up and down over my body and wondered for a second if he was having second thoughts. Then he suddenly licked his lips and told me to slowly start jerking my cock.

I looked at him in surprise that definitely wasn't what I had been expecting. "Do I need to say it again boy?" He snarled looking up at me.

Now I will freely admit I was offended at being called boy. I wasn't a boy, but something in his eyes as he said it sent shivers of pleasure down my spine. "No...no Sir." I responded weakly. Keeping my eyes locked on his, I reached down and slowly started stroking my cock. It felt so good I wanted to scream out my pleasure but the look in his eyes kept me from uttering a syllable. I didn't make a sound as I stood there in front of this fully clothed man and jerked myself off. I wanted to but it was light the cat had got my tongue or something. It was like I was afraid to displease him.

While I stood there stroking in the shadow of the light, he slowly began to unbutton his shirt. As he did, I could see patches of black hair peeking out over the undershirt he wore and my breathing started getting ragged. He smiled as he continued to slowly take his clothes off. He took the over shirt off, threw it on the bed then very slowly took off his tank top, showing me his stomach and chest inch by torturous inch until I wanted to scream at him to show me the rest.

My cock was throbbing so bad in my hand that it was hard not to start jerking it like a madman. I wanted to cum so bad, but he had told me to stroke it, not to get off. I had a feeling he knew what he was doing to me and liked it.

When he stood up and undid his pants, after he threw his gun belt on the floor at his feet, I licked my lips and had to fight back a moan. "Play with your balls boy, but don't you dare cum." He growled huskily as he unzipped his pants.

I licked my lips once more and swallowed hard. "Y...yes Sir." I whimpered reaching down and cupping my full balls in my hand. I had to close my eyes and bite my tongue to keep from cumming right then. My balls were so full and my cock was so hard, I was about ready to burst.

Even with my eyes closed I could feel his smile. "Open your eyes and look at me."

I forced my eyes open and wished I could close them again. He had stripped down to a pair of tight bikini shorts that left nothing to the imagination as far as his cock went. I bit my lip to hold back a moan of lust but I don't think I succeeded completely because he smiled even more. "You want to cum don't you slut?" He said quietly moving towards me like a panther after its prey.

"God yes Sir." I whined looking into his eyes.

He moved towards me and reached out barely touching the tip of my cock with his finger. I couldn't hold back the moan that time and his smile just got wider. "You can cum when I say you can cum boy." He growled grabbing my hand that I had cupped around my balls and squeezing it so he squeezed my balls as well. I whimpered in both pain and pleasure but he never said a word. He just lowered his eyes watching me stroke myself.

He licked his lips once more then looked at me. "Stop stroking now."

I reluctantly stopped moving my hand and just held my cock. I knew his cock was just inches from mine and wanted to reach out and touch him. I whimpered even more when he suddenly dropped to his knees before me and blew on the end of my cock. I was leaking precum like crazy and felt like my balls were going to explode if I didn't get off soon.

"Oh what's wrong baby?" He asked snidely; don't like it when I blow on your cock. Well how about this." Before I could utter a word, he took half my cock into his mouth and started sucking on it.

I let out a howl as I forced myself not to shoot down his throat. When he pulled my hand off my cock and my other hand off my balls and started jacking my cock while he sucked me and started squeezing my balls it became even harder not to shoot. "Please," I begged pressing forward with my hips and driving my cock down his throat.

He grabbed my hips and held them tight so I could fuck his face while he teased me with his lips and tongue. He moved his tongue over every sensitive place I had and a few I didn't know I had until I wanted to scream. I bit my tongue and squeezed my eyes shut as exquisite pleasure coursed through my body. He lifted his eyes to mine and they were so full of raw passion that I was sure he was as turned on as I was. He pulled his mouth off my cock long enough to scream "NOW" before he locked back on it once more.

I didn't need to ask what he meant. I just gripped his shoulders with my hands, shoved hard forward with my hips and with a low growl coming deep from my chest, shot load after creamy load of hot cum down his sucking throat. He swallowed every bit of it and then dug around looking for more. I was so weak, that if I hadn't been holding onto him, I would have fallen flat on my face.

He licked at my cock a few more times making me want to scream because it was so sensitive, then slowly pulled off. I stood there panting and looking down at him. My cock was completely soft but I noticed his was rock hard. He was only about 8 inches long but he was thick, at least 2 -- 2 ½ inches. Somehow I knew he wanted to shove that up my ass and I admit I was terrified. I didn't have much experience in being fucked and was sure that was going to tear me apart.

He saw the fear in my eyes and his eyes softened. "Relax, I may be a bastard, but if it hurts too much I will stop."

I swallowed hard and nodded as I looked at him. He stayed where he was until he was sure I was steady on my feet then moved to his own. Now, lay down on the bed on your side facing away from me." He turned to get something out of his pants while I did what he said.

I lay down on the bed on my side so I was facing the wall. Looking over my shoulder at him, I saw him rip open a condom package and relaxed a bit. When I saw him grab my lube off the shelf then come over to the bed, I smiled. "You are gonna love this." He said with a soft smile as he kissed me, and then pressed me forward so I was laying half on my stomach and half on my side.

While he opened the bottle of lube with one hand, he pressed on my upper leg with the under one. He pushed until it was bent in front of me and my ass was open to his gaze. "Got what a beautiful ass." He murmured as he took a huge glob of lube and coated his fingers with it before bringing them to my ass.

I stiffened at first but when he slowly started working his fingers inside me, I relaxed and moaned. "Yeah, you like that don't you slut?" He growled against my ear when he had three fingers working comfortably inside my bum hole.

"Yes Sir, oh yes Sir." I whimpered pressing my hand against the mattress as I pressed back against his hand.

He chuckled as he pulled his fingers out of me, I looked over my shoulder to see what he was doing but he just pushed me back into position. I quickly found out when I suddenly felt his hard cock pressing against my ass. "Easy slut." He sighed softly as he grabbed my hips and held me as he slowly pressed into me.

I hissed breath out of my mouth at first at the pain of him stretching me. I noticed he would push a little into me then hold still until I got used to him before he would press anymore. By the time he was completely imbedded in my ass, I was panting and begging him to fuck me.

Tom chuckled as he reached over and grabbed my hardening cock in his hand. "Just lay there and enjoy." He said with a soft growl as he pulled almost all the way out and slowly worked back into my ass once more. At first it was amazing, the way he would pull out then slowly work back in. I loved the feeling of him leaving me, only to fill me once again and I let him know it by the cries that escaped my mouth. "God, ugh, oh yes Sir, please fuck my hot little ass. It feels so good."

"Your ass is so tight slut; it is gripping at my cock." He growled against my ear as he grabbed my hair and jerked my head back. I gasped at the pain then moaned as he forced his way into me once more.

"Yes Sir, oh god yes Sir." I cried even as he continued to hold onto my hair.

Then the pressure started building and I didn't think I could stop it. My cock started rising once more as he started stroking my cock in time with his thrusts in my ass. When he would pull out, he would pull down on my cock, when he slammed forward, he would jerk up. It got to the point that I didn't know when his cock stopped and mine began.

I was plunging back to meet him on every powerful thrust as his speed increased and he started plowing my ass hard and deep. Cries and moans were escaping my lips but I needed more. I was so hot; it was like I was on fire. "Ugh, oh god Sir, please, it feels so good, fuck me." I cried over and over as he plugged me up and then pulled loose only to plug me again and again.

"Yes slut, so god damn good." He growled in my ear, jerking back on my hair every time he dug deep inside me, pulling me tighter and tighter against his powerful body.

"Oh fuck Sir; I think I am gonna cum." I whined as his hand on my cock moved faster than before.

"Don't you cum slut." He snarled fucking me even harder and faster than before. His cock was pistoning inside me so fast there was no way I could match his thrusts and in time I just quit trying. I was so lost in my own pleasure.

"Please Sir, oh god please let me cum." I begged as tears of pain/pleasure coursed down my face but he ignored my cries plunging harder and harder into my body.

I don't know exactly when it happened, but one minute I was on my side and the next his hand was off my cock and I was laying flat on my stomach with my cock and balls slapping hard against the mattress as he dug deeper into me with every thrust. "Ugh, agh, oh my god, it is so fucking hot." I cried feeling my cock crushed into the mattress.

"Oh yea you hot bitch." He growled holding my ass-cheeks apart so he could watch his every powerful drive. My ass was on fire although whether from pleasure or pain I didn't know. I needed to cum so bad that they two had mixed together to make one big pleasurable sensation.

My hands dug at the pillow and blanket as he thrust into me harder and harder until he finally screamed he was about to cum. "Cum with me boy, cum with me." He screamed suddenly as he impaled me once more and I felt him shoot deep into my hot ass. It came out so hard and fast I was sure he smashed right through the condom but at that moment I didn't care because my own cock was exploding against the mattress and soaking my bed sheets to the point I had to replace them later.

Our cries mingled together and the room smelled strongly of hot male sex as he collapsed on top of me. It seemed to take forever before our breathing came back down enough that either one of us could move but I didn't mind, I enjoyed feeling his weight pressing me into the bed.

The sun was starting to come up before Tom left my truck. It was one of the wildest nights of my life thus far and I was sorry to see it end. He ended up fucking me twice more and even got me to give him a blowjob before he finally said he had to get back to work.

Before he left, he told me that he wouldn't give me a ticket this time but next time I crossed the line, no amount of pleasing him would save my ass. As I pulled out of the rest area a couple hours later after cleaning up the best I could, I made a solemn promise to myself that I was staying as far away from Utah in the future as I could. And you know what dear reader, I have kept that promise.

*

Author's Note: Dear Readers, I am sorry that the latest installment in my erotic trucker story has taken so long to get to you. I have had a lot going on in my life over the past couple of years and had serious writers block.

I am hoping to get more into my writing now and hopefully the next installment won't take quite as long. I am open to any suggestions you may have as to who you would like to see Jake end up with.

Anyway, I just wanted to say thank you to all my readers who have stuck through this time with me and I hope to make you want to continue reading my work.

Have more for you soon,

Sexygirl76

As long as I have readers, I will continue to write.

12