The Erotic Tales of a Trucker Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay there trying to breathe as he went to town on my cock. He kept letting it slip down into his throat and would massage me with his throat muscles before pulling back. He nipped at my flesh with his teeth and I cried out, I barely had a chance to cry out before I was shooting hard into his mouth. He drank it up greedily then dug around looking for more as I lay there panting.

Mike lifted his head and smiled at me. "Damn, you taste yummy." He said with a grin.

I looked at him and smiled. "I have never had anyone attack my cock like that before." I admitted stroking his face.

He blushed and kissed my hand. "Sorry about that, sometimes I go a little crazy when I have a hard cock in my mouth."

I chuckled, "oh believe me I'm not complaining. That was amazing."

He moved over me and kissed me softly. His cock was pressing against mine. I lifted my hips and pressed against him. He kissed my cheeks and eyes before moving back to my lips. He rubbed against me and I felt my ass tingle as I realized he was hard again. "You want me to fuck you?" He asked against my lips.

I wrapped my arms around him and bucked up with my hips. "Oh you have no idea how much I want you to fuck me." I sighed.

He chuckled and pulled off of me. He reached into a duffel bag on the side of the bed and pulled out a condom and a bottle of lube. He looked at me through heated eyes. "Lift your legs, let me at that sweet ass."

I lifted my legs against my chest and watched him as he lubed up his fingers and I felt them pressing against me. There was a bit of discomfort at first, it had been a while since I was fucked but it didn't take long before I was pushing against his fingers. "H...how many you got in me?" I panted looking down at him.

He smiled as he pulled his hand free and lifted it. I could see three of his fingers covered in lube and my ass juice and smiled. "You don't waste any time do you?" I asked with a grin as he lubed up his cock.

He blushed as he lined his cock up at my entrance and leaned over me. He rested his arms on either side of me as he looked down at me and slowly pressed forward with his hips. "I'm sorry; I don't know what is wrong with me tonight. But you looked so hot lying there, I just wanted to be inside you."

I felt my ass stretch as he slowly pushed into me and moaned. I closed my eyes and lifted against him as he kept moving into me. "Oh fuck yeah, you feel so good." I moaned wrapping my arms around his neck.

He lowered his head and nipped at my lips as he continued his slow movements. When I felt his balls slap against my ass, I sighed and tightened my ass muscles around him. "Oh god, you are so tight but feel so good." He purred kissing me softly as he started to withdraw.

I felt him leave me and tightened my muscles trying to trap him inside me as I rocked my body against him. "Fuck me, fuck me with that sweet cock." I purred.

He pulled out to the head then slowly penetrated me once more. I tipped my head back and he attacked my neck with his lips and tongue. "God, you have such a sweet ass. I wanna fuck you forever." He pushed completely into me once more and I whimpered. He held himself lodged inside me and looked down at me. "You ready stud?" He asked huskily.

I opened my eyes and looked up at him. "Oh yeah, fuck me, fuck me good."

He smiled and leaned down and captured my lips with his, kissing me hard as he started slicing in and out of my ass. His strokes were slow at first but it wasn't long before he was drilling me hard and fast. I felt his cock sliding into me and cried out as his balls slapped against my ass. I lifted against him and pulled him in deeper making him whimper against my lips. He kissed me harder as he tore into my ass repeatedly with his hard shaft. I could feel him pressing against me with each in stroke and cried out against his lips as I kissed him back.

He tore his lips from mine and lowered his head to my neck, biting at the skin. "God, you have such a tight ass, I love it." He growled fucking me even harder and faster.

"Ugh, oh god fuck me." I cried as I felt my orgasm rising. I didn't touch my cock but it was trapped between us and he hit it every time he pushed into me. Between the way he was tearing into my ass and his stomach hitting against my cock, I knew I was going to cum without every touching myself. I started breathing heavy and my cock started leaking precum like crazy. "Oh fuck me, make me cum." I cried rocking beneath him.

"Oh yeah, cum for me baby, I want to feel your ass tighten around me." He growled fucking into me even faster and harder than before.

I tried to hold back but the feelings were too intense. Before I knew it I was on the edge and then suddenly I went flying over. "Oh fuck, I'm cummmmiiiiiinnnnnggggggg..." I cried as I started shooting over my stomach and chest.

Mike tipped his head back and let out a loud cry as he bottomed out inside me and let go. I could feel him shooting inside me and purred as I tightened my arms around him. He collapsed on top of me and kissed me softly. Then he lifted his head and blushed. "Please tell me you enjoyed that." He said looking down at me.

I pulled his lips to mine and kissed him softly. "That was the best fuck I have had in a long time." I admitted.

He grinned and pulled out of me. "Good, I was afraid it was too fast for you."

I grabbed my shirt and wiped my cum off my stomach and chest. "Oh no, it was fantastic. I came harder than I have in a long time."

He took the condom off and threw it away then snuggled up against me. "I'm glad, normally I don't fuck like that but for some reason I had to be inside you and I had to fuck you hard and deep. It's never been like that before."

I chuckled and wrapped my arms around him, pulling him close. "Well no matter how you did it, it was fantastic." I kissed the top of his head and sighed.

He kissed my chest and snuggled against me. "I'm glad you enjoyed it, cause I really enjoyed being inside you."

I closed my eyes and within seconds was fast asleep.

I woke a couple hours later to his mouth once more moving over my cock. I looked down at him and smiled as I tangled my fingers in his hair. This time he wanted my cock up his ass and I took him as hard and deep as he had taken me. He took every stroke and begged for more until we were both gasping and fighting for release.

Afterwards I got dressed and headed back to my truck. I thanked him for a wonderful night then crawled into my bed and fell asleep almost instantly. When I woke the next morning he was gone and I was a bit sad about that. Will I ever see him again? Who knows, maybe some other lonely, rainy night we will meet up again. If not, I'll never forget my night with the wandering cowboy.