The Erotic Wanderings of Lorna Zimmerman

Story Info
Lorna dives into a day of lustful sex in a serene nature.
6.9k words
4.33
11.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bolting herself upright, she felt the muscles on her flat stomach tighten and relax as waves of torrent surged through her, emanating simultaneously from the two pleasure points at the base of her body. Two masculine organs tore into her vagina and moisturized anus respectively, leaving her shamelessly twitching her naked body in the open night air. Looking around her she found herself on a small, low square platform at the centre of an ancient, large, circular white marble stage in the middle of nowhere, lit by some ten yellow lamps standing at the edges. White flags with indecipherable markings stood on long wooden poles all around them, flying wild in the air. She was sitting body erect on the lap of a man lying down on the small stone platform, whose limbs she could see beneath her own legs sliding down the side of the platform to enable him thrusting power, as she rode him with her back to his face.

In the soft yellow light she made out a figure close in front of her. Facing her, standing on her knees and swaying nude in the wind as if intoxicated, was a tall and exotic olive demi-goddess - a woman as unreal in her perfect feminine form as in the grace of her mystic physical demeanour. The goddess's soft full breasts with their taut brown nipples swayed with her, almost brushing against the brown pointed nipples of younger breasts, as the girl opposite her balanced her body across wave after wave of rich sensations ruthlessly tearing through her, the two cocks digging into her again and again without respite. Two strong arms held and fixed her small waist in place, as her upper body bolted forward and then back as she threw back her long brown hair feeling the cool wind hit her body and face.

Looking back she saw that there was but one man with a toned body, beneath her, letting her sit on himself, putting his cock inside her vagina. The other cock was something like an electronic device attached through a complicated contraption to the man's stomach, which drilled into her anus while simultaneously lubricating it. The sight of the mechanical device going in and out of her asshole, sent further shivers of pleasure and a sensation of eeriness through her simultaneously. At the same time, she suddenly felt like her asshole had taken all it could, and as the hazel eyes of the young man locked with hers, with an understanding gesture, as if by magic of intuition, he withdrew the mechanical device out of her anus and put it to rest.

Comforted by the respite on the walls of her asshole, and feeling the man enter her vagina with greater lust now, she shot him a warm smile and started twisting her waist around his cock making him moan with pleasure. Then turning forward, she softly put her arms around the lady in front of her, digging her face into the latter's warm neck. The goddess hugged her back, and held her in place while suddenly the man's hands tightened their grip on her waist, holding it down and thrusting into her more forcefully now. Her body was helplessly fixed straight erect as her face rubbed against the other woman's soft chest. She sniffed in the lovely scent of the goddess's naked body. Suddenly she felt like a little child hugging herself against her mother's skin for warmth and protection.

Till now, dancing on two cocks in the middle of a circular marble stage, she had had a strange foreboding as her body had moved with pleasure in the open wind, that somehow she were being offered up to some divine entity as a sacrifice. Now she wanted to feel safe in the warm bosom of this perfect woman. But as she stayed fastened by the man's iron grip on her waist and the other woman's embrace across her shoulders, her vagina being pounded away again and again by the warm flesh of the youth, she suddenly felt the goddess's soft breath close in on her face. In a second the goddess was biting the tender lobes of her ear and whispering into it, "I am sorry my love, but you must die. You have been sentenced to death by pleasure, you know." Saying so, she let her go and lovingly kissed each of her cheeks before raising her arms to the sky and saying out loud, "Oh Lord, accept the death of this naked young child as a sacrifice dedicated to your splendor! She will gladly give her ripe young body for your glory!"

And at this moment a riproaring orgasm stormed through the body of the younger girl, lurching her forward and bending her body, until she awoke with a start, sweating, saliva dripping down the side of her mouth. The bus had come to a stop and someone was shaking her.

* * *

[To skip basic story and small intro part, go to the ninth paragraph from here.]

Lorna Zimmerman of twenty eight years and rich long brown hair stepped into the caress of the warm mid-day sun, strapping her backpack behind her. As her bus left with a primeval roar only rare old souls from its species are known to produce, Lorna found a narrow forest road with the appropriate signpost leading away from the asphalt. She took to this road and her pace quickened at the thought of the weekend ahead - left to her own devices in these woods far removed from her city life, she would indulge in some of her favourite past times, namely writing and watching films. But this time, she suspected, it would not be the latest films of acclaim from the festival circuit (which she followed avidly alongside more mainstream fare) which would grab her attention. Instead, she planned to spend a good deal of time re-watching her favourite porn flicks, seated in the bed of nature, out of the twisted reach of modern communications. She had been here once before. She knew from experience that the only human presence here for miles was that of an old man who kept the lodge. Only rare visitors with special knowledge and taste would ever come and stay at the lodge, with the approval of the old man. It was not a hotel open to all.

It is not as if Lorna did not enjoy the company of men, or that she was unattractive to them. In fact, she was acknowledged in the hushed circles of her male colleagues as the most elegant and beautiful member of the feminine sex in their office, both in her looks and her physicality, with her luscious long brown hair, small breasts and a lithe toned body of a regular yoga practitioner. Every once in a while Lorna would allow a distant male friend or acquaintance to take her out for a date, bring her home and spend the night with her. Yet her most cherished sexual appetite was reserved for erotic literature bordering on fantasy, erotic cinema and porn. She never tried to guess why. She loved what she loved, until she loved another exclusively.

Over the last two weeks work pressure had been somewhat debilitating for any scope of relaxation and during this time Lorna had had no respite for any significant recreations, leave alone any sexual experience. As the trees around her began to clear and the tiny lodge came into view, she decided to dump her luggage and give her body some much needed attention at the soonest.

It really was a pretty hot day and Lorna was already sweating profusely all over her body fitting olive green tank top. She came out of the path into a large flat clearing with the beautiful lodge at one end. Immediately behind the lodge and all around the clearing a gentle forest spread in all directions. The ground of red earth, mostly grassless around her, was shining in the blazing sun. As she came closer to the lodge entrance, an unexpected creature stepped out of the door. A young girl, slightly shorter than her, sporting a longish, pretty and colourful flutter bikini top and a knee length thin white skirt stopped in her tracks as she saw Lorna. Then a welcoming smile spread across her face.

"Hi, I am looking for Mr. Sergey Rybak. Would you know?" asked Lorna.

The unknown girl held up a finger and motioned for her to wait, as she took out a pen and a pad from the cloth bag dangling on her shoulder. She swiftly wrote out something and showed it to Lorna.

It read: "Sergey Rybak was my father. He passed away last month. Me and my brother Illya take care of the place now. My name is Anya."

Lorna gathered that the dark blonde, Belarusian girl could not speak. She expressed her condolence and introduced herself. Anya wrote telling her that she knew who Lorna was, since she had heard a lot about her from her late father and that she was welcome to stay. The lodge was vacant, except for the top room where she and her brother lived.

Within the next ten minutes, Anya set everything up for Lorna in her room. Lorna could not help feeling a twinge of enchantment at the sight of this young girl. She must have been six or seven years younger than her which would make her twenty two or twenty three. She was beautiful in a most disarming way, with her grey eyes, luminescent skin, medium hair, delicate frame and a flat soft belly visible under the curve of her flutter bikini top. Once her room was ready, Anya told Lorna that her brother was out to the nearby town for supplies and that she herself was heading into the forest for a while. Offering some sandwiches and beer kept in the kitchen to Lorna, she left.

Lorna finished one half of a sandwich and drained a pint of beer eagerly before stepping out into the sun. She had been thirsty and had not bothered to change from her sweaty clothes, which now clung damp onto her body. She walked over to the large old well in a corner near the trees, with a tube well at its side. She did not know whether it was the quick intake of the beer or the extreme sun and humidity burning and soaking her skin in sweat, or simply the knowledge that she was all alone out in the open, but before she knew it she had taken off all her clothes in anticipation of a cool bath at the tube well.

A square polished surface of stone extended to one side of the tube well. Lorna quickly pumped water into a metal bucked and splashed it all over herself, letting it wash over the sweat. A wonderful cool sensation filled her skin as the water flowed away. She looked down and saw her body glisten in the sun. As soon as she had filled another bucked and seated her wet bum on the stone floor in order to splash herself sparingly using her hands, she had a feeling of being watched. She turned to find Anya standing at the edge of the forest, looking at her. Lorna had no idea what had prompted the young girl to return so quickly, but she felt there was no hiding now.

As Anya walked towards her, Lorna saw the beginning of a faint smile on the former's face. When she was quite close, with a casual motion of one hand behind her back she slipped open her bikini top, exposing the soft skin of her naked chest in the warm sunlight. Walking topless to Lorna's side, Anya let her cloth bag dangle from her shoulder diagonally across and passing through the timid skin between her bare breasts. She came and leaned down on her knees beside Lorna. Lorna could not help but eye Anya's lovely figure from her shoulder to her knees. The creamy texture of her smooth skin looked radiant in the sunlight. She was younger than Lorna but her body was already well developed. The beginnings of medium sized breasts pointed out boldly toward Lorna, tender buds undoubtedly as firm and soft as young fruits. In the single long drawn moment Lorna spent gazing at Anya's body, she could already see the limp red nipples on the latter's buds gently turn firm and erect. Lower down, her almost concave soft cream belly framed by her tender curving waistline, bulged ever so slightly from a line a little below her sweet navel, where the firm elastic of the skirt dug into the skin. Lorna looked up to find Anya's eyes smiling at her.

"How did you know I like women too you little nymph?" said Lorna, "No one knows but the only two women who have slept with me. And that was years ago, when I was a fearless child."

As she sat down beside her, Lorna bent forward and touched her lips to the skin below Anya's jaw. Anya let her, ever so slightly bending her head to one side in a welcoming gesture. Lorna kissed her just below her collar bone on the tender flesh beside the region of her underarms. Again, Anya simply let her, without performing any action herself. A delicious wild aroma from Anya's skin, from the warm fold of her arms destroyed what little restraint was left in Lorna. Without asking, Lorna took off the cloth bag from her shoulder, the rough movement of the strap jarring her soft left breast and nipple into a jitter for a second, which all but melted Lorna's heart. She wound her wet right arm around Anya's neck, drawing her face close to hers, letting their temples touch and looked directly into her eyes letting out a flurry of words, "Why did you not go into the forest you little crook? Did you know you would see me naked? Do you know how shameful it is for me to feel so helplessly seduced by a girl so much younger than me? How old are you? Twenty two? Twenty three?"

But Anya did not respond. She simply smiled at Lorna, who kissed her lips hungrily. Anya let her, but did not kiss her back. She offered her lips, her body but did not let Lorna dive into her mouth and swallow her warm saliva, did not squeeze the hard brown nipples on Lorna's smaller breasts as Lorna wished she would. All the time Anya taunted her without words, teased her without teasing. The gentle movements of her body was enough to make Lorna go wild. When Anya let her body relax a little and formed the beginnings of gentle folds on her stomach, Lorna felt she could dwell on those folds for years blissfully.

"Must you torment me so, little girl?" asked Lorna and in response Anya merely bent her head to Lorna's cheek and kissed her gently.

Delighted by the touch Lorna spoke briskly now, "I know! Let me please you little girl, you don't have to like my body, maybe I am ugly to you, but if you let me take off your skirt, I will please you so!"

Breaking out into a giggle now, Anya bent forward breathing down on Lorna's damp chest, kissed the bridge between her small breasts and looked up at her endearingly as if to say that she did not find Lorna's lovely body ugly in the least. Then, on her own accord, she slipped out of her skirt and resumed her spot facing Lorna, parting her delicate limbs. Lorna now saw that all the while the girl had not been wearing any panties. From the red soil below the stone platform she picked up her own sweaty discarded panty, soaked it in water and then squeezed most of it out. Next, she took Anya's frame in her hands and gently lay her down on the stone. She took the damp panty and using it as a cloth she began to wash Anya's body already damp with moisture from the heat.

Anya closed her eyes and despite her best effort let out soft moans of pleasure as the moist cloth brushed against her right breast and nipple, and down her chest onto her belly, where Lorna spread the panty out and softly pressed down over her navel. Letting the wet cloth rest on her tummy, Lorna bent down and bit into Anya's taut left nipple with a force which surprised herself. Anya screamed out in pain and pleasure and Lorna's left hand which was already on Anya's soft pussy could feel the opening ooze out fresh warm juices. But she was in no mood to let go. Next she bit into Anya's other expectant red nipple and pulled with her teeth forcing the skin and flesh of her young breast outward. As if by instinct, Anya's right arm shot out and held Lorna by her throat almost chocking her. With a surprising force and speed of movement, she took Lorna and pinned her down on the red earth below the stone platform, and then letting go of her for a moment, poured a half of the bucket of water all over her. Lorna lay on her back bewildered, the red earth and dust from the soil clinging to her wet body.

Swiftly taking hold of her discarded cloth bag, Anya drew out a fresh cucumber. As she dangled the vegetable dangerously over Lorna's vagina, Lorna had no doubt as to mute girl's intentions. Simply looking at the length and width of the innocent green vegetable sent shivers of anticipation and fear down Laura's body and she instantly felt her vagina letting go of fresh fluids outward. With a mischievous glint in her eyes, Anya decided enough was enough and drove the cucumber straight into the tiny brown and wet pussy. No deft touch or gentle introduction. The force of the stab knocked the breath out of Lorna, as the muscles on her belly contracted and her fingers grabbed at the soil beneath her from the intensity of the sensation. Anya put the palm of her left hand on the softest part of Lorna's tight stomach over her navel and pushed down gently with a part of her body weight while with her right hand she stabbed at the interiors of Lorna's pussy which were now rich with juices. Giving herself over completely to fate, Lorna let her arms lie limp in the dust, suffering the repeated stabs of the large cucumber and feeling the hot earth grind into her back.

Lorna had wanted so badly for a chance to lovingly lick the moistness between Anya's legs, to dip one finger into her slowly and let it rest in her warmth for a whole three seconds or so. But Anya had changed the game and now Lorna knew she would never touch the vagina she desired so desperately. Anya would stab her to death, destroy her body with pleasure. She wondered again, as she had done on so many occasions, about her fantasy of having her body destroyed by pleasure. She wondered if she was a freak for feeling this way, but when she opened her eyes and saw Anya's young, limp creamy breasts bobbing lightly on her little chest she forgot all about it. As Lorna's body contracted in a delightful orgasm, Anya withdrew and put the cucumber down. She bent down and kissed her lovingly on her forehead. Then she took her by the arm, led her to the stone slab of the tube well and lay her head on lap. Using the remainder of the water from the bucket and the wet panty, she began to clean the dirt from Lorna's body. With her head close to Anya's pussy, breathing in her aroma, Lorna kissed her on her lower abdomen and felt a sense of peace she had never felt before.

* * *

Later, Anya accompanied Lorna to the kitchen for a hearty late lunch and some good red wine. Lorna felt herself reeling slightly from drinking a little too much. Anya suggested a walk into the forest together in the direction of the river to which the other readily agreed.

"Do you mind if I leave the clothes and just wear my panties? It's still hot and I feel a little adventurous." Said Lorna.

Anya nodded smiling and gave a little nibble on Lorna's left nipple making her giggle out drunkenly. In five minutes, they set out hand in hand, Anya sporting a strapless white spotted red bikini and a rich yellow skirt with tight elastic around her waist.

The woods were sparsely populated with tall noble trees. The sun shone through the gaps between the leaves and textured the forest path ahead of them with sun and shade. More than the heat it was the humidity that took Lorna by surprise. She walked bare bodied, wearing nothing but a tight black panty, yet her skin was already moist in the warm air. Her under arms felt wet. After walking for around ten minutes, the duo came upon a little clearing to their right hand side. The sight of the clearing sent a jolt through Lorna. What were four elderly men doing here in the middle of the forest?

Seeing the large axes in their hands, she realized they were local woodcutters from the nearby village who had drifted in to this part of the forest. Each one of them looked to be in their mid fifties. They seemed as if the sudden appearance of a nude yoga mistress in their humble work zone had taken their breath away. Anya took Lorna's arm to drag her away, but Lorna felt herself beyond repair today. Nimbly walking over to the four men she spoke in a velvet voice, "Excuse me gentlemen, I apologize if I have startled you in your work by wandering in without cover of fabric, but I was just passing by with my friend over there and seeing you wondered whether any of you would care to have your cock sucked by me?"

12