The Error of Her Ways Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She was obviously drinking, sir. She slurred her words and was telling me that you are unfair, and not in a rightful place to withhold her fortune from her. She said she wouldn't go into any damned treatment and you couldn't make her. She threatened me and said if I knew what is good for me, I'd better convince you to relent and turn loose of her funds or else" Gloria cried. "I don't know 'or else', what, sir."

"Where is she now, Gloria?" I asked.

"She says she is at home, in Littleton."

"Okay, I'll handle it, Gloria. Write out a check for $2,000. I'll be by in an hour or so and pick it up." I Instructed.

I hung up and went to the community shower to clean up. My day was starting early. I had to wait a while, because there were about 30 men ahead of me in line to use the facilities.

When I picked the check up at McCrery and Peters, Quentin stopped me and asked me to sign some documents relating to the corporation. I told him to have Gloria lay them on my desk and I'd get to them later, that I had something to do right then.

He balked at me and said he needed my signature right away.

"Stand down, Mr. Peters. I said I'll get to them later today." I barked. It was obviously a reaction he did not expect. I could see seething in his eyes.

"Call the board together for 3pm today, Peters." I commanded.

"You can't just call a meeting without an agenda, Mr. Wilkerson. You need to give notice and we need to establish a central theme for the meeting." He said.

"The agenda is discussing council's replacement" Mr. Peters.

I got in my car and drove off, leaving him curbside standing there in astonishment.

When I got to Tamara's house, our house, she didn't answer. Her car was in the garage, other cars were parked around the house, but she did not respond to my repeated knocks and door bell ringing. I went around to the back and the sliding door into the kitchen was unlocked, so I stepped in. The place smelled like stale sex, booze and cigarettes. There were unwashed glasses with all sorts of undrunk drinks. Beer and wine bottles were lying on the counters and around the living room. It must have been some party.

On the way through the living room, I saw a cheerleader type girl and an athlete type guy naked, and passed out on the davenport wrapped together. They were making like the double backed beast. Crusted semen and was on their bodies and on the furniture on which they lay. They were out like a light; no doorbell was going to ruin their drunken slumber.

I looked in the spare bedroom and two couples were soundly snoring away, all were naked and covered in various body emissions, lying on and around each other. Quite the sight, indeed, I thought.

When I got to the master bedroom, there lay the nude, beautiful, truly beautiful, Tamara. Her breasts were still so round and full, her nipples pointed upwards. Her belly still flat and toned, her long legs looked like she just stepped out of a tanning bed, with well-defined calves and supple thighs. I saw that she had let her pubic hair grow back in, since the last time I saw her naked at the Bronco's party. I couldn't resist. I dropped my pants and crawled on the bed with her. She did not stir when I jostled the bed while crawling on. I grabbed her by the knees and spread them wide, knee-walking between her legs with my cock as hard as I ever remember it. I never touched her pussy with anything but my cock and I just rammed it into her in one jab. She moaned and, from a drunken slumber, started to waken. Her eyes slit open just a bit, "Bill-what are you....." she slurred.

I thrust again and sunk all the way into her, bumping up against her cervix. She cried out in mixed pain and pleasure. I pistoned in and out of her about 20 times; my cock started to belch out so much sperm that I felt a little twinge in my balls. I squirted 5 or 6 different thrusts and pulled out. She moaned and groaned and actually started to come as I was finishing. I just pulled out when I was done and left her begging me to fuck her.

In the years I had known and had sex with Tamara, never, not once had she ever moaned when I had sex with her. Not once had she ever displayed any sexual excitement, whatsoever. This morning, I literally claimed her and she was starting to come. "So much for the slow and gentle hand," I thought.

Nobody else stirred. I took the check made out to "Tamara Wilkinson" out of my jacket pocket and signed it. I lay the check on the bedside table and left my ink pen on it. Tamara had passed out again.

I was hungry, so I treated myself to Village Inn Pancakes and eggs with bacon and orange juice with hot coffee. Then, I headed back over to McCrery and Peters law offices.

Gloria had a stack of stuff for my perusal and signature. Quentin had meekly left his papers for me to sign. She laughed and asked me what I had said to him to make him so meek. I thought I detected the sweet aroma of female arousal.

I did not answer her. I just dove into the reading and signing where appropriate. I was pushing to get this empire sold off and liquidated. I did not want the responsibility and the distraction from what I deemed important.

At 3pm, the board and their secretaries were present in the conference room. Quentin knocked on my door and entered my office, informing me of their presence. His demeanor had changed quite considerably.

Tamara, of course, was not in attendance. Nobody could get ahold of her.

I started the meeting off with a question to the various board members and corporate executives, about how their search for a buyer was going. It seemed very favorable; they reported that it seemed one competitor in particular was both very interested in acquiring the company and well able to financially swing the deal. I asked for particulars and gave the go ahead to a team of 3 to meet with them and report back to Gloria with the progress of negotiations.

Gloria swooned when I told them that all communication to me went through her. She, a 32 year old woman, just a pool secretary a few weeks before and now an executive secretary with chief of staff responsibilities. What I knew was in everyone's mind was, "how had she managed to get to me so early, and how was I in bed, or how was she in bed." I smelled the odor of love, I was sure.

Then I brought up the matter of council. Quentin Peters began to fidget. I had a copy of the documents that assigned me the rights to be executor and Temporary CEO and President of the Company. I had the contract on the top of the stack that named McCrery and Peters Council for the Estate and Council for the Corporation.

I asked the question "Is everyone happy with council?" Nobody expected that, except Quentin, nobody answered they just looked around to each other.

"I am inclined to begin a search for new and differing council. Sometimes I sense a 'striving against my efforts' here and I want to put the board on notice that I do not intend to struggle long with adversaries. I would like to hear some thoughts about this. Even if it is a brand new subject to you, I welcome your opinion now, if you have one; because, later, I might consider any misdirection to be covert. Let's get our opinions out where we can examine them, in the light of day."

One of the directors, Robert Gibbs, who I respected and who seemed a worthy fellow stated, "well Mr. Wilkerson, McCrery and Peters was the O'Neal's chosen attorneys. What would Mr. O'Neal want?"

There seemed to be a consensus with that statement. I stated, "I am experiencing a push back against me from them. That they do not agree with my course of action is obvious. However, it rests with me to maximize the remaining assets of this corporation and the assets of the O'Neal's, so far as I see it. Their daughter, my wife, is incapable of managing this empire, and I am unqualified to run it as well. But it is mine to do, so I will do it, but it is going to be the way I feel is best or I'll replace those who stand in the way. Feedback?"

No eyes met mine after that. "Ok, let's get this thing sold and on to the rest of our lives." "McCrery and Peters you will remain the council for the time being. But, you are on notice. If I detect subterfuge from you I will terminate this agreement immediately, without notice. Gloria, I want a copy of the minutes of this meeting sent to each and every person sitting in this room, and a copy sent to my wife, Tamara Wilkerson, too."

"Yes, sir." Gloria replied.

"Other business?" I asked.

Silence.

"Adjourned" I said.

Back in my office, Gloria told me that Tamara had been hounding her about how to get ahold of me. I advised Gloria that I did not think Tamara would bother her too much in the future, except when she needed money, "if Tamara wants to see me, she can come downtown any night. She knows where I preach, where I stand and where I minister."

"One more thing, Gloria" I asked, "is there anything you need specifically? Are they treating you ok here? Are you suffering any abuse because of their dislike of me?"

"I don't suffer any abuse, but they don't have much to do with me. If they have something for you, they run it through me and then leave. They don't stick around. I take my breaks alone, because they are afraid of me a little, I think." She said.

"You ok with all that?" I asked.

"You bet, I can handle it." She said. I loved her smell.

"The invite stands for you to come downtown and join me sometime, if you like. No additional pay, but the rewards are endless. I'll be at 18th and Larimer tonight. It is a rough part of town, so call me and let me know if you are coming first, so I can meet you somewhere and we can go together". I said. "For now, I need to go back and get a power nap. Hope to see you downtown some time."

"I'll think about it" She replied.

"Oh, Gloria, Dress down." I said.

"Dress down?" she asked.

"You are pretty, Gloria. Make yourself plain and don't stick out down there. You need bland colors and to hide your curves. No need to make yourself a target. Ok?"

"Oh, ok. Thanks. I mean thanks for the advice and thanks for the compliment, I think."

I laughed. She looked at me. I left.

Tammy found me praying with a homeless woman three nights later. I was just in an alleyway off 15th and Stout. She was a bag lady, she had sores on her feet and she was retaining fluids. Her heart was slowly giving out and she just couldn't pump away the water from her lungs and heart. It is a condition called congestive heart failure. It is common among street people, especially old ones. When I took Margaret's hand; I put a card with my name in it. I told her it would get her into the University Hospital Heart treatment center and that I'd be by and arrange for whatever financial help she needed based on their recommended course of treatment. I told her to get down there tonight and gave her $50 for cab fare. "Margaret, if you use this for drugs or alcohol, I won't be available any more, at all...ok?" This is for you to get into the Heart Center at UCH, go there now."

Weeping, she left her shopping cart full of junk as I hailed a cab. I told the driver, "University of Colorado Hospital Emergency room." Silently I said a prayer to send her on her way. They would do a full appraisal of her health and treat what they could and make her comfortable.

There stood Tamara, hands in her pockets and tears streaming down her pretty face. She looked so pretty, tall well dressed. She looked like a dream, but in her face were legions of tormenting thoughts, doubt, and fear. Pretty on the outside, mush on the inside. "Bill, I saw the check, and that you were at the house the other day, I..." she trailed off.

I said, "Tammy, you need help. If you don't get it you are going to die. You could die from Alcohol poisoning; you had a .32 blood alcohol level three years ago when we met. How much worse is it now? You could die from aids or any number of diseases that people pass around now days."

"Is there a chance for us, Bill? I mean, if I get help and clean up and straighten my act out?" She cried, begging with her eyes.

"I don't know what went through your mind when we got married. You were sexually cold to me. You never let on like it was something you enjoyed. I was fooled. I found you drunk and in trouble. You straightened up for a while, then you fell and you were not only promiscuous, but you were orgasmic as anyone I've ever met. I watched you in that crowd after the Bronco game. You were in the midst of an unending orgasm. "

"I know, I know. I am sexual; extremely sexual. I saw you as pure and righteous. I thought being sexual with you would be like having sex with Jesus or God or something. I didn't know how to act; or what to do. I was afraid that my libido would anger you, so I repressed it. But I was only able to do so for so long, then I fell off the wagon, big time." She said.

"Tammy, let me find you a good treatment center. Let's get you in where you are safe and away from this environment. Let's let some professional people to talk with you, you talk with them. Please, let's give this a try." I pleaded.

"But, will you wait for me, Bill"? She asked.

"Tammy, you need to do this for Tammy. The prize at the end of successful treatment is successful living. Set your goal to be your own woman, make up your mind who you are, who you want to be and where you want to go." "Tammy, I cannot say that you and I will be together. If I had to make a choice tonight, I'd say, no-we won't." I am committed to your welfare, to your care. If you let up on your treatment, I am willing to help you for a while, but soon, I'll be gone and you will not have any of what you've had. Not financial, not emotional. It could be really tough. I suggest you think this through very seriously."

"You'll have a maintenance account set up for your month to month expenses for the rest of your life. You'll have a home, a new car occasionally, food, your bills paid, your health insurance paid. You won't have leftover funds to play like you play when you play." I advised. "But, this is only if you choose to refuse help. If you can get help and be successful at it, you will be wealthy beyond your imagination".

She spat at me, "How can you do this to me? How can you withhold from me what is rightfully mine? Who do you think you are, judging me?"

Immediately, she changed, "No, I understand what you are saying. I am in trouble, I need help. I know it is for my good."

"Go home and pack a bag, we'll be getting you into treatment in the next couple of days, as soon as we can make arrangements."

We hugged, right there on the street in Downtown Denver. She kissed me with a closed mouth, soft lips. Then, she opened her mouth and slipped the tip of her tongue between my lips and she licked the backs of my teeth, the roof of my mouth and dueled with my tongue. Sucking huge lungful's of air we broke our embrace and she turned and walked to her car. She never looked back. I never took my eyes off her; I watched her until she disappeared around a corner 2 blocks away.

The corporation sold above what the estimated market value was when the initial appraisal was performed. With interest and appreciation of the properties involved, the estate liquidated at $3, 684, 211, 000 (THREE BILLION SIX HUNDRED EIGHTY FOUR MILLION TWO HUNDRED ELEVEN THOUSAND DOLLARS). That was $921 million to me.

Tammy disappeared into thin air.

I hired Pinkerton Investigation agency and asked them to put their best people to the task of finding my wife; to spare no expense and leave no stone unturned, find her. After 18 months and 11 million dollars, there was not a trace, anywhere. Her social security card never showed, her credit cards never surfaced, no shoes, no shorts, no shirts, no cell phone signal, no nothing ever showed. She vanished. After 8 years I petitioned the courts to have her declared dead. While we were preparing to go before the court, the Gunnison County Sheriff's office in western Colorado began an investigation concerning the bones of a female, who had been found by hikers, in a ravine at the bottom of Castle Peak in the Elk Mountain Range. Her purse was found about 3 hundred feet from the body with Tamara's various ids and DNA tests confirmed it was the body of my wife Tamara Wilkerson, and that the body had been there for several years. Her burned car was 1,000 feet further up the mountain caught on some rocks, hidden from view by air by snow in the winter, vegetation and rocky ledges in summer. She had been thrown from the car as it tumbled down the mountain, ending in that ravine. The death was ruled an accident. Tammy had driven off a cliff, to her death after meeting me that night in downtown or within a couple of weeks afterwards. Tests for alcohol or drugs were inconclusive.

The 75% of the liquidated estate of her parents, increased with interest and appreciation over the 8 years was over 3 billion dollars. I was the sole heir to the O'Neal fortune.

Taxes were minimal, limited to the growth on the funds alone since the Republicans had swept into office and eliminated the death tax and most of the capital gains taxes just before all this happened.

There was just a whole lot of money on hand that was at my discretion. I continued staying at the Denver Rescue Mission for those eight years, but after Tamara was found, I decided to purchase a large block of buildings close to the other rescue missions. We built a men's shelter and a women's and children's shelter. Each housed their own apartments, cooking and common areas. The city of Denver and some of the surrounding suburbs wanted in on this, so they contributed tax dollars and soon the shelters were a model for other states and cities. We had visits from other government entities and were soon building in 20 other cities; Cincinnati, Louisville, Memphis, Nashville, Mobile, Baton Rouge, Houston, Dallas, Albuquerque, Seattle, Bangor, Atlanta, Tallahassee, St Louis, Kansas City Kansas, Colorado Springs, Oklahoma City, Raleigh/Durham, Anchorage, and Salt Lake City. All of those were based on our model, but each adapted some of their own ideas into their plans. We funded 50-75% of all those projects, depending on each city's situation. Then, after all the work was done, after all twenty cities had in place substantial shelters and feeding programs for homeless men and women and care for them, we forgave their debt, gifting our share of their financing to them. It was a windfall for the cities, and hopefully would guarantee the programs would continue to grow and prosper.

Gloria and I even met with President Romney and Vice President Condoleeza Rice in the oval office. It was a good exposure and highlighted the problems with homelessness in America.

Gloria stayed with me as my employee and pal; she never dated anyone and made sure I knew she was available day or night to me. When Tamara's body was found, I began dating Gloria.

Gloria was everything to me that Tamara wasn't. First, Gloria was sexually hot for me. Through the years, and being together so often, in private and public, occasions happened when Gloria became aroused. I could smell her arousal. That ancient tool God gave to creatures of the same species for procreation; unseen and unheard ways to communicate the opportunity to mate, pheromones. She would always flush and avoid eye contact with me when arousal overcame her.

It was 8 years of torment for me. We were employer/employee and we were friends. She knew me well. She'd seen me naked, though I'd never seen her naked.

I had been ministering on the street and got mugged, hit on the head again. With certain types of head injuries, an erection manifests itself. I was mugged several times through the years, but this one time I was hurt and ended up in the hospital. Gloria planted herself by my bedside and stayed for several days as I recovered from surgery and until my release.