The Escape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Li sat up pulling Tad's hard cock from her and laid back on his chest with her legs spread wide. Tad's semi-hard member was positioned in front of her trembling hole. Kali stroked his penis as she descended her face into Li's open pussy licking and sucking their combined cum from deep within her. Then she moved her tongue up to Li's clitoris and licked it feverishly as she inserted a finger in her open pulsating vagina and Tad reached his hands around Li and manipulated her hard nipples. Kali continued the licking and pumping her finger in and out of Li until she came again in a loud trembling orgasm.

As the last waves of ecstasy subsided, Li looked down to see Kali sucking and licking on Tad's completely hard member as Kali reached between her legs and fingered herself. Li pulled herself up on her elbows and drew Kali toward her so they both were sitting upright facing each other. Li reached between Kali's legs and stroked Tad's penis as she pushed Kali into position over it. Kali understood the maneuvering and slower lowered herself on the hot organ lubricated with the cum of their sex. Kali and Li's eyes stared intently at each other as she impaled herself on him. She tried to speak, she wanted to say something, but she couldn't.

She began to slowly rock back and forth on Tad penis with her mouth open as her juices ran down over his balls, down the valley of his rear and pooled on the floor below. As Li reached her hands towards Kali's breasts, Kali grabbed them and thrust them upon her. She wanted so much to be touched by this beautiful woman she had just tasted. Together they toyed with her nipples and squeezed the globes together. Kali then took Li's right hand and guided it towards her sex. Their eyes still fixated on each other as Li's fingers reached Kali's hooded clitoris and started slowly rolling it under her fingers. Kali threw her head back and released a loud moan of desire and pleasure. As Li pulled the hood back with her left hand her mouth descended upon Kali's breast and took her nipple into her mouth. Tad laying motionless beneath the gasping beauties could see only Li's electrified opening hovering above his face. Try as he might he could only reach it with his fingers and he began lightly and slowly encircling the gorgeous sight with the tip of his index finger. But, Li wanted to concentrate on her new found courage and concentrate on the soft beauty before her and she reached back and pushed his hand away.

Kali was totally taken with the moment, her hips mechanically gyrated to produce maximum contact with the hard member between her legs. Then she realized she wanted something else, she slowly rose from Tad's engulfed cock and lay back on the floor pulling Li on top of her. Their lips met for the first time in a gentle kiss of exploration that grew to something energized with passion. They laid together for a moment each enjoying the touch of the other, grinding their wetness, lost in their newfound togetherness. Li knew what Kali wanted. She lowered herself down Kali's body pausing at her heaving chest to nibble and lick her protruding nipples before descending to the openness between her legs. She began by running her fingernails down Kali's thighs to her knees and back up as she absorbed the aroma emitting from her sex. She then lightly ran her index finger across the lips which produced and loud groan from her friend. She then took the lips of her vagina and rubbed them together between her forefinger and thumb enjoying the effortless glide. The time had come; she lowered her head between Kali's legs and at the last moment looked up at her friend lover. Their eyes met, their gaze held for what seemed like an eternity before Li lightly flicked her tongue across the now exposed clitoris. The flicking gave way to passionate licking then sucking as her finger delved deep inside her soaking opening. As much as she wanted the wonderful sensation to last, Kali's orgasm could not be delayed. The spasms started in her stomach and Li knew instinctively what to do to maximize the sensation. She released her touch from Kali's breast and lowered to her clitoris where she firmly rubbed it in large slow circles, with her other hand she pumped in and out of her pussy meeting each of Kali's thrusts in perfect rhythm and licked the full length of her exposed pussy as the juice poured from the opening.

As Kali's orgasm built Li felt Tad's hard manhood enter her from behind. Almost immediately she too was overtaken by the contractions of an intense orgasm and began moaning as she tasted the sweet sex. The moans only added to the stimulation of Kali who now was wreathing uncontrollably beneath her. The erotic moans and smell of raw sex pushed Tad to deliver his seed deep inside his wife as the three finished in a panting heap on the floor.

The three lovers lay motionless for minutes, then Li looked over to Kali and looked deep into her soul and said, "God isn't it wonderful when you truly love someone?" Kali pulled her close, smiled softly and released a content sighed before drifting into a peaceful sleep.