The Estelle Years Pt. 02

Story Info
The continuing adventures of Estelle.
10.3k words
4.49
9.3k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Venetian Connection

After leaving the Orient Express at Venice station, I caught a private water taxi to Rio San Moisè and I checked into my hotel.

My room was elegantly furnished with antique wooden chairs and a long couch. The bed was huge and had a pile of no less than six pillows resting at the head. The headboard was an immense piece of upholstered wood. The room had a high ceiling and tall windows, with long, thick drapes.

I paid a tip to the bellhop and when he closed the door, I ran across the room and leapt, like giddy schoolgirl, onto the bed. The soft mattress broke my fall and my bouncing caused the pillows to fall over, some spilling onto the floor.

As I lay on the bed, looking up at the ceiling, I suddenly realised that I was very tired. I hadn't had much sleep after being severely fucked by Henry Okumba, the one night stand I'd taken during my overnight journey on the train. As I lay there, recalling that memorable and exhausting night, I was aware that my hand was down the front and inside my trousers. My fingers were stroking my pussy through the soft material of my satin panties.

I climbed off the bed and stood up. I decided that I needed a short nap, if I had any chance of making it through my first night in town. I undid my jacket and blouse, pulling them off together and laying them over a chair, in front of the dressing table. I unclasped and removed my bra, tossing it over the same chair. I climbed back into the bed and pushed the huge duvet to one side. Lying on my back, I parted my legs and bent them, drawing my feet towards my bottom. My hand found my panty covered pussy and this time I stroked the length of my juicing slit through the soft material. It wasn't long before my juices began to soak the gusset. I pulled my panties to one side and slid a finger into my slippery cunt. I was drenched.

I pulled off my panties and threw them onto the floor. I climbed off the bed again and walked to where I'd left my luggage. In a small zipped bag, I pulled out my trusty Rabbit vibrator

As I walked back to the bed, which was situated near the window, I noticed a face at the window of a room in the building opposite. The person was half hidden behind the drapes.

I decided to be naughty.

I resumed my prior position on the mattress and switched on the vibrator. I ran my power tool over my breasts, until my nipples were hard and erect. Slowly I moved the Rabbit down toward my soaking vagina, whilst squeezing and tweaking my berry-like nipples. I was well aware that I was being watched, so I thought I would give a show to whoever was watching me. A show they would never forget.

I used my fingers to pry open my labia and slid the vibrator into my soaking hole. I closed my eyes and reminisced about the previous night's events.

The handsome, young, South African ex-stockbroker, Henry Okumba had fucked me with the biggest and thickest cock of any man I'd known. Edward, the musician, I'd had affair with before, had a large cock, but Henry made him appear average by comparison. Even when Henry filled my pussy to stretching point with his immense piece of meat, he still had about two inches left over.

And his balls...Oh those lovely, chocolate brown eggs that swung back and forth, slapping my clit with each stroke of his delicious cock.

It wasn't long before my orgasm took hold. I turned onto my stomach and pushed my bottom into the air, feeling sure that my voyeur could see me. I rammed my Rabbit into my drenched cunt and frantically moved it in and out of my vagina, spraying pussy juice across the bottom sheet.

I had just enough energy left for a finale.

I pulled the vibrator out of my pussy and aimed at my anus. Slowly I pushed it past my sphincter and into my ass. I turned the vibrations to high and held it in place using my rectal muscles. I rubbed my clit hard and fast and quickly brought myself to another earth moving orgasm.

After cooling down from my sexual exertions, I placed the vibrator on my night stand, got up from the bed and padded, naked to the window.

I was pleased to see my voyeur was still there, watching me from the window of what seemed to be an apartment. By way of acknowledging her presence and thanking her as an audience, I made a small bow, before closing the drapes.

I climbed back onto the bed, pulled the duvet over me and fell asleep almost instantly.

When I awoke again, the sun was going down. I had slept for around seven hours. I lay there yawning and stretching, trying to wake up and work out what I should do. I felt refreshed after such a deep sleep and ready to face the evening.

I climbed out from under the duvet and padded over to the window. Peering through a crack in the drapes, I noticed the apartment, from where my voyeur had watched me earlier, had it's drapes pulled shut.

I was hungry. So I decided to figure out what to wear and then shower. I slung my suitcase onto the bed unzipped it. I chose a cream white silk blouse, a black leather mini skirt, stay-up stockings, black lacy panties, bra and black stilettos. Over the blouse, I was going to wear a short, black, tailored blazer.

I showered and dressed, choosing to tie my hair in a pony tail, with a scrunchy.

I dined at a cosy restaurant, that I found not far from the hotel. After paying the bill, I made my way to club that had been recommended to me by the hotel's concierge.

"Il nuovo nero" or The New Black, was a very hot music joint and the kind of place, where, it seemed, less meant more. The less you wore, the more attention you received. My black leather skirt appeared to be on right side of short, although some of the younger women wore skirts so short, they might as well have been wearing skirts at all. Some wore panties underneath, some wore thongs and some appeared to be wearing nothing under their skirts.

I felt the gusset of my panties dampen at the thought of what the night could bring.

I decided to sit at the bar and order a melon mojito.

As I sipped my drink, I observed the room.

On the crowded dance floor, the people seemed to move in an undulating mass to hypnotic rhythm of the music.

Every so often, the colourful flashing lights would be extinguished and be replaced by ultra bright strobe lights. Creating a zoetropic effect, the people on the dance floor seemed to move in an animated way.

Tables and chairs surrounded the dance floor and around the room, tables and seats were arranged in booths. In the stygian gloom of club, couples were kissing, necking and fondling each other. I even noticed one girl masturbating her boyfriend under one of the tables.

"Not what you expect to see in a night club, is it?" said a female voice, from behind me.

I had been so engrossed, observing the actions of others, that I didn't realise I had been observed myself.

I turned in my seat to see a woman standing behind me. If I had to guess, I would have said she was in her late twenties. I found out later that she was forty-two. I took a moment to take her in. Her long hair was as black as night and framed her face, that appeared to be covered in so much make-up that her skin appeared flawless. Dark mascara framed dark eyes. Ruby red lipstick adorned her full lips and small silver ring pierced the septum of her nose. Her faded jeans were skin tight, as was her white t-shirt. It was fairly obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra because her nipples and nipple rings were clearly visible against the tight material.

She introduced herself as Maria and asked me if I would like to join her and her friend for a drink, in their booth.

I found myself agreeing and followed her, noticing how her jeans showed off her very pert, but shapely ass.

As we reached the table and booth, Maria's very good looking friend rose from the table and extended his hand. He was tall and quite muscular. His dark hair was cut short and styled with some sort of mousse or gel product. The beard stubble on his face was fashionably shaved and shaped. He wore a freshly pressed, white, collared shirt and dark slacks. As he took my hand and leaned into me to give me the customary peck on both cheeks, a waft of expensive cologne assailed my nostrils.

He introduced himself as Gianni.

I sat down opposite my two, new friends.

"What do you think of this place?" asked Gianni.

I replied diplomatically that it seemed like a great club, but I didn't think I belonged here. I added that it wasn't what I expected.

Maria wanted to know what I meant.

"No one seems to have any trouble hooking up," I said. "People seem to be getting it on where ever you look."

"Does that make you feel uncomfortable?" asked Gianni. "I mean I don't suppose you have clubs like this in England."

I told him that I honestly didn't know if there was a club like this in England. I also said that I didn't feel uncomfortable. Just well aware of what was going on and a little excited.

"You don't appear to be like most English women," said Maria.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked.

"Most English girls and women I've met seem to be uptight," she answered. I noticed her and Gianni share a knowing look. "You seem more relaxed and, what's the word? Unphased?"

I wasn't sure what passed between them, but the two of them acted as though they knew something I didn't and that made me feel a little uneasy.

"I suppose at one time," I said. "I was very uptight. But that was before my eyes and mind were opened to other avenues and possibilities."

They started to chuckle and then burst out laughing.

I was beginning to be irritated. I felt as though they were making fun of me.

I got up to leave, but Maria grabbed my wrist.

"Where are you going?" she asked.

"You're making fun of me and I don't like it," I responded. "I don't even know you."

Seeing my distress, Maria took my hand.

"We're sorry," she said, looking at Gianni, who nodded in agreement. "We didn't mean to offend you."

Cautiously, I sat down again.

"Yes, very sorry, Gianni echoed. "It was rude of us. We know you don't know us, but we know you."

They must have seen my eyes widen, in amazement. My mouth opened to say the word "how" but the word never came.

"I saw you, through your hotel window," replied Maria. "Earlier today."

"Yes," continued Gianni. "You put on quite a show."

"I had to fuck his brains out, afterwards," said Maria. "You were quite a turn on."

The penny dropped, creating quite a clanking sound in my head. My voyeur. Maria was the one, spying at me from across the street.

Butterflies of excitement suddenly filled my stomach and adrenaline flowed into my system. My pussy twinged and my panties dampened.

"When I saw you walk in, I couldn't believe it," said Maria, excitedly.

I didn't want to show these two how excited I was feeling. Not just yet. But the idea that someone was turned on by watching me masturbate was quite consuming. I decided to play it cool. At least for now.

"So what do you want?" I asked, frowning. "Do you want me to pay you to keep quiet?"

Maria sat back, amazed. Gianni exhaled in disbelief.

"No, no, no," he replied, gesticulating wildly.

"We don't want to hurt you," said Maria. "We were wondering how you felt about joining us, back at my apartment."

It had been sometime since I had engaged in a group sex activity. A memory of being taken by two fishermen and my dear lover, Edward and having all my holes filled, flashed across mind, causing my pussy to twinge again.

The two of them appeared to be genuine enough and I found myself agreeing with them. Soon after, the three of us left the club and walked in the direction of Maria's apartment.

After Gianni closed the door, we walked the length of a long hallway.

There were various rooms that branched off, left and right: a bathroom; a kitchen; a utility room, which housed a washing machine and tumble dryer; a small bedroom and larger bedroom. At the far end of the hallway was the lounge and dining area. It was tastefully decorated in pastel paint colours and furnished in a modern style, with a long, wide leather sofa and two oversized white leather armchairs, that surrounded three sides of a rectangular, smoked glass coffee table. On the floor, stretching under the coffee table and out into the living area, was an off white sheep's wool rug. The floors of the apartment were polished timber. Ahead of the rug was an enormous flat screen TV, set upon a white painted wooden TV bench.

Tasteful artwork hung on the walls and heavy, cream coloured velvet curtains adorned the windows.

Gianni had disappeared to kitchen and returned with an open bottle of red wine and three large glasses. Maria invited me to sit next to her on the couch as her boyfriend poured the wine.

I don't really know why, but I was experiencing a mixture of nerves and excitement When Maria placed her hand on my knee, I jumped.

"You've no reason to be nervous," she said. "We're not going to hurt you. We're curious about you."

"Yes," agreed Gianni. "We're curious as to why such an attractive, mature woman, like yourself, is alone in that nightclub."

I explained a little bit about myself, omitting my adventure on the Orient Express, but revealing a little about my affair with Edward.

"Was it Edward you were thinking of, when I watched you masturbate?' asked Maria.

I lied and said it was.

"That was so fucking out there," said Gianni, excitedly moving about on the couch. "Watching you work that dildo was a real turn on for me."

"Yes, giving him a blow job, while he watched you fuck a dildo, just didn't do it enough for him," said Maria. "I had to fuck him too."

Gianni laughed.

"You make it sound like a chore," said Gianni. "Admit you liked sucking my cock but you needed it inside you."

Maria bowed her, as to concede to Gianni. "I can't lie, his cock is so nice. But sucking him just isn't enough. I really to feel his hardness inside me."

"But you also enjoyed watching her too, didn't you?" said Gianni, begging her to admit.

" Yes, yes," admitted Maria. "Such a fucking turn on, watching you screw that vibrator in and out of your pussy."

My panties were soaked by this time. Listening to Gianni and Maria recount how watching me reach orgasm turned them on so much was having a similar effect on me.

"I told Gianni, I really needed to taste your pussy," Maria admitted.

I didn't know it but I had subconsciously shifted position on the couch. I turned to my left, facing Maria and whilst my right leg was draped over the edge of cushion, I had drawn my left leg under my right leg thigh, bending it at the knee, almost sitting on my left foot. With my legs at such an angle, I was sure my crotch was on show under my skirt.

I felt Maria's hand gently slide up my inner thigh and I responded by leaning towards her. Our lips met in a soft, but passionate kiss. I placed my right hand on her shoulder and pulled her a little closer to me. Our tongues began searching the inside of each other's mouths.

Her fingers touched the elasticated leg of my panties and slowly traced a line towards my soaking crotch.

She moaned into my mouth when she felt my damp gusset.

"Mmm," she moaned. Pulling herself from me, for a brief moment, she said, "You must be really turned by all of this. You are soaking wet."

I noticed that Gianni had almost undressed and was sitting in one of the armchairs. His boxer shorts were trying in vain to hide what looked like an impressive erection. He rubbed his hand up and down his underwear, massaging his penis through the yellow material.

"Will he join us?" I asked.

Maria smiled and said, "Gianni is a voyeur. He likes to watch, first. It's what gets him going. He doesn't care if I'm with a man or a woman. He'll join us when he's ready."

I helped Maria undo the buttons on my blouse and I shrugged off the garment, leaving it behind me, on the couch. Maria's hand roamed my bra covered breasts.

"What great tits you have!" she exclaimed. "They're not fake either."

I unhooked my bra and Maria immediately grasped my breasts. Her hands massaged my fleshy orbs and she bent her head forward. I felt a lovely, warm sensation as her tongue encircled each of my hard, berry sized nipples. Little tremors ran through my body as she nibbled them.

I closed my eyes, lay back on the couch and completely surrendered myself to this new, young female lover, I had found.

I opened my eyes briefly when I heard Gianni shifting about opposite me. He had removed his boxers and his hand now gripped his very impressive penis. It seemed about seven inches long, circumcised and had a large, fat, bulbous head, which glistened with precum.

Maria was trying to remove my skirt, so I lifted my ass from the couch to help her. I heard her gasp and we both looked at the gusset of my panties. It seemed darker than the rest of the material. I was drenched.

Maria pulled them off and tossed the garment across the room to Gianni. He was slowly masturbating and caught my panties with his free hand. He lifted the garment to his face and covered his nose with the gusset. I watched as he breathed deeply, inhaling my female scent. He closed his eyes and sat back in the chair, his stiff erection gripped between four fingers and a thumb and my panties covering his face.

Maria had slid onto the rug and had buried her face between my thighs. My cunt was flowing like a river and Maria was lapping up as much of my juice as she could. As her tongue lapped around my labia and pussy hole, her thumb gently massaged my clitoris. I gripped my breasts and began to massage them. I gasped out loud as I felt the welcome intrusion of Maria's tongue into my vagina. It darted in and out. Fucking me like a small penis. She replaced her tongue with two fingers. They slid so easily past my thick, bloated, slick lips. She pushed them up towards my pubic mound and began to finger fuck me. At the same time, her tongue encircled my clitoris and she licked it, like a cat licks milk from its bowl.

I could feel my orgasm building and I looked across at Gianni. He had removed my panties from his face and had placed them, gusset first, over the head of his cock. He was frantically rubbing his penis with my panties, while watching Maria finger fuck me to orgasm. He suddenly tensed his body up, threw back his head, gripped his cock tightly and emitted a loud groan.

"He's coming in your panties," explained Maria, taking a moment out from finger fucking me.

She slammed her fingers back inside me and resumed fucking my pussy.

My orgasm hit me hard and when Maria removed her fingers, a fountain of pussy juice squirted from my cunt and shot across the coffee table. Maria rubbed her palm across my clit, as I came again, causing my ejaculate to spray in all directions. I kept coming as she placed her open mouth over my vagina, in an attempt to drink as much of my juice as possible. I had never come like that before. Sure, I been fucked hard, I had come wet and soaked my partner's cock and balls. But I had never ejaculated a fountain of juice like that.

Maria stood up and left me naked and breathless as she was walked over to where Gianni was sitting. She whipped my sodden, semen filled panties from the end of his cock, which was still hard and tossed them over in my direction. Then garment landed on my chest and slithered down to my navel. I watched as she knelt between his thighs and grasped his erection. She ran her tongue along his full length before slowly taking it into her mouth.

I heard the word 'fuck' being whispered by Gianni, as Maria continued her expert ministrations on his penis. He closed his eyes and sat back in the chair.

I lifted my panties off my stomach and saw his semen sliding along the gusset. The garment felt cold to my touch and a heady combination of semen and pussy juice assailed my nostrils. Strangely, it was a turn on for me. I ran my finger through Gianni's slippery emmision. Some of his cum stuck to my fingertip and I put my finger into my mouth. He tasted deliciously salty.