The Eternal Kiss

Story Info
Mia finds eternity in her mystical union.
2.7k words
4
12.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsVixen416
MsVixen416
112 Followers

Mia sat alone in her darkened home. She was not a fan of holidays in general, and Halloween always seemed particularly ... dark. Only once had she enjoyed the traditional Halloween event, and she had been in college at that time. Now, she was much older and alone. Her life was filled with work, communications with her adult children, and a handful of acquaintances she rarely saw socially. Still, she was not as unhappy as one might think.

Recently, she had grown bold enough to converse online with a few men, and although there was nothing she considered remotely serious, it helped to fill the occasional lonely evening or weekend.

The annual Halloween party at work would be the usual, she had no doubt. She didn't even want to go, but, heaving an audible sigh, she knew it really was not optional if she appreciated her career status. Nothing like a bunch of adults making idiots of themselves while trying to impress one another! OY! Sometimes the real estate business lost its glimmer, and with the economy slipping and sliding, the local bunch of agents was that much more phony and shallow.

Suddenly, she laughed out loud. "Oh, am I really that cynical?"

The IM beeped and drew her attention. It was an agent friend from another brokerage across town.

"Hey Mia! What's going on?" he asked.

"Oh hi, Mike! Nothing much. Just thinking about our Halloween party. You guys have one, too?"

"Yea, sure. You, too?"

"Yes, and I hate these parties! They're always the same ... tacky!" she laughed again at her tired attitude.

"Wow! Aren't we the party pooper!" He laughed with her. "Well, when is your party?" he asked.

"Halloween night. Yours?"

"Same! Hey, I have a great idea. Why don't we go together. We'll make up some wild duo theme and put some money and creative energy into our costumes and freak everyone out? What do you say? Let's have some fun, girl!"

"Hmmm, well, OK. What do you have in mind? We only have a few days to make our costumes."

"Don't worry about a thing! I have an idea. Let me chew on it a bit then I'll email you the information, ok?"

Mia agreed. They chatted about an hour, then she went out shopping and enjoyed the rest of her weekend. Her mind was spinning now, though ... entertaining thoughts and fantasies she'd never dare to admit aloud.

Monday morning, there was an email from Mike in her inbox. It simply read:

"Meet me at George's Garage (a local watering hole for realtor's) about 5 pm Friday. I will have your costume and details. It will be fantastic! And, if I may suggest, you may even enjoy yourself! lol - Mike"

The rest of the week flew by with the usual activities, two closings, and lots of paperwork. Mia had gone out with Mike twice casually. She had enjoyed both evenings. Mike had a wacky sense of humor, and though he wasn't exactly Hollywood's idea of a leading man, there was an attractiveness about him that was subtle and understated. He was essentially masculine in his very demeanor, and in some way, this sort of soothed Mia's uptightness and enabled her to relax a little.

The other thing that enabled her to relax and enjoy his company was that he had made no advances sexually. The second date, he had given her a tender, but impassionate kiss at the end of the evening, but that was the extent of their physical relationship. "Still, he seemed attracted, or why would he pay her any attention," she wondered.

Most of Friday, Mia had a horrible time concentrating on anything. Fortunately, her schedule was not busy, and she found herself indulging her thoughts in almost shocking ways. "After all," she thought, "it is Halloween!" She chuckled as she cleared her desk, locked her cabinet, and the office door.

George's Garage was the kind of place even a single woman felt comfortable. There were always at least two bartenders, one male and one female. Most of the patrons were realtors, though not necessarily friendly, they were generally respectful.

Mia walked in about 4:20 and sat at a small round table draped with a white tablecloth, ordered a glass of white wine and perused the clientele. There were a few familiar faces. She smiled in recognition.

There was nothing about Mia's appearance that suggested there might be some real substance to this woman. She stood only 5'5" and was Rubenesque in stature. Her hair was short and well styled. Her makeup, well done, if understated and conservative, but her green eyes radiated a provocative depth to anyone who took the time to look into them. Her smile was warm and genuine, and those she turned it on were charmed by her warmth. Still, there was an allusiveness about her that kept most at bay.

She sipped her wine and allowed her imagination to flow freely. She felt a flush as she recalled the sweet kiss Mike had given her, "... was it three months ago already?"

Mike strolled in a little before 5 pm. His countenance brightened as his dark eyes found Mia nursing her second glass of wine. He was dressed in an exquisitely elegant tuxedo, and looked amazing. Mia's eyes were immediately glued to his striking 6'6" full frame. His complexion was ruddy and his dark eyes pierced all her defenses with ease.

"Hello!" he said cheerfully. "Don't you look sweet sitting here all alone? How long have you been here?"

"Long enough," she whispered, "but I was early! I couldn't get anything done. I'm actually excited about tonight," she paused, "even more now." She smiled demurely.

"Good! I was hoping to arouse your curiosity, at least!" He sat across from her silently making eye contact and holding it just a bit longer than Mia expected.

"So ... what are we doing tonight? Spill it!"

"For starters, little Mia, know that I will have you this night." He paused to let his words have an impact, chuckled, then tactfully continued. "It is way past time to release your true nature, which you so carefully disguise. So, in celebration of your new found freedom, please go out to your car and fetch the package you find there. Take it into the ladies room, put on what you find within and return here quickly, and enjoy another glass of wine. Our evening together has begun."

Gracefully, she arose and walked out to her car. She returned with a small package in her hands. A brief glance in his direction belied her anticipation. He returned her smile with one of his own.

Safely inside the ladies' room, Mia opened the mysterious box. The box contained a sparkly white gown and a picture of herself dressed in the gown, which drew a puzzled expression on her face. She stared at the picture in disbelief, yet there was something familiar about it. The gown was the most erotic thing she'd even seen. Two white translucent straps of fabric perhaps an inch in width hung from the shoulders of the woman in the photo. They crossed, one strap over each nipple, and met just above her navel in the front then flowed into a short, but full skirt to just above her knees. In the back, the same narrow straps crossed just above the fullness of her round ass before the fullness of the skirt. In addition to the translucence of the fabric, there was a subtle iridescence that had a glowing effect, even more as she studied the photo in curiosity. She wondered, "... where ... how ... what the heck was going on?"

It was a good 45 minutes before she dared to exit the ladies' room, because she knew she would draw attention in doing so. She was right. The moment she appeared, an awkward silence fell over the bar crowd and she felt every eye on her. It felt almost magical. Mike stood, his elegant tuxedo softly reflecting the lights as he waited for her to reach him. His eyes locked onto hers, drawing her to him. Somehow, she drew courage from him, and her walk grew more confident as she approached. While she could feel the presence of the other patrons, their significance diminished quickly until she felt alone with him.

"Please turn slowly," he said softly, and she complied. "Oh yes!"

"Now, please relax and enjoy your wine." He reached out his right hand, and she shyly put her left hand into his. He flashed a large smile, and she noticed his radiant smile was somehow different. A soft gasp followed as it dawned on her that his canines were unusually large.

"So, who are we? May I ask?" she spoke softly, but with a play-along sureness that was very attractive to him. He laughed aloud. He understood her acting ability.

"Ah my dear. You have not guessed?" He stood, walked around behind her, and tenderly leaned over to kiss her neck. "Oh the view from here is amazing, my Mia!" He kissed her neck repeatedly, drawing some attention from the crowd. As he reached one spot, he paused briefly, then kissed passionately, his teeth grazing her tender skin. He bit down hungrily, and she gasped. A moment later, he released her and whispered into her ear. "I am Lord Withmire, Earl of Landsmore and you, Mia dear, are my bride. Now, stand and let us go celebrate." Her eyes shone brilliantly as he lifted her before letting his hand rest on the hollow of her back.

He watched her as she walked slightly in front of him, the gown uncovered her femininity. The slender straps played with her erect nipples, yet reminded her that she must walk tall or be uncovered more fully. His hand felt the soft sway of her hips, and he smiled knowingly. He leaned toward her and whispered softly, "You are beautiful, Mia.

Once outside in the darkness, he pulled her securely to him and once again kissed her neck, his canines again sinking into her soft flesh as he sucked her life's nectar. Her hands grasped his shoulders fiercely holding onto him, pressing into his grasp. His arms wrapped around her curves like a starving man embracing a buffet. Suddenly, he pulled away, and tenderly smiled into her. "We have a couple of parties to attend. Come."

He led her to his car. Mia sat as if dreamily mesmerized, but Mike (Lord Withmire) could smell her arousal, and it fueled his own. They drove to her broker's home in the heights, parked, and walked to the door. The sounds of merriment oozed from within the home. He reached under the scant straps and pinched her nipples firmly. She smiled and said, "Thank you, m'lord."

She felt his hand on her bare bum as the door opened and they entered. Words could not express the fire that simmered within her as they walked through the various rooms and greeted her co-workers. He left her long enough to get her a glass of wine and himself a brandy. He leaned into her and kissed her lips, and she tasted just the hint of blood as he whispered, "Please do not fidget with your gown, my bride. If it requires adjustment, I will see to it, not you. I want your co-workers to see how deliciously beautiful you are."

She curtseyed graciously. "Yes, m'lord! Thank you." As she bowed, the straps of her angelic gown slackened enough to allow her full breasts to swing free. Mia froze.

"Stand tall!" he ordered. Shyly she did, and he carefully replaced the cloth over her nipples, hiding once again their delicacy. Her eyes rose demurely to his. He didn't remove his hand from her bare bum but for this small corrective gesture the two hours they remained. They spoke to several of her co-workers and the broker before making their exit.

"Are you enjoying the evening, Mia?" he asked sincerely.

"More than you know, m'lord, and certainly more than I ever expected," she replied honestly.

"The evening is young." She had not noticed the soft black leather gloves he now wore as they walked toward his car. "Do you like my hand on your bare skin, Mia?"

Turning toward him fully, she replied, "Oh yes, m'lord! I feel quite secure and even energized by it." She paused. "It feels like you have cast a spell over me, m'lord. If it is so, may it go on forever." She curtseyed deeply before him, and once again her female bounty was exposed. She looked up into his face and quietly stood. He smiled, but did nothing to correct her gown. Rather, his hand urged her toward his car. She walked before him in the empty parking lot feeling a myriad of strangely new sensations.

As they drove to his office party, they talked real estate, or perhaps better said, he talked real estate, and she smiled and grew increasingly aroused by everything about this man she thought she knew. Occasionally, en route, he gazed over at her uncovered breasts, but he did not touch them. Finally, he said, "We will not stay long here, but it will be fun. Now, I want you to do something that may seem strange. I want you to dip a finger into your wet pussy and put your scent behind each ear."

She looked at him a moment only, then did as directed.

"Very good. Now, push it in again, and put your scent between your breasts."

She did as told.

"Yes, perfect!" He took a huge whiff as he parked the car. "Oh my dear girl, you are delicious, aren't you!" At last, his hand reached for her wetness. Straight for her swollen bud, his hand found her. He teased her for a few minutes, then wiped her scent on her breasts as he cupped them tenderly. "I want every man here to smell your heat and know you belong to me." He smiled tenderly at her before exiting the car. He walked around and opened her door. He helped her stand, adjusted the fabric to hide her pebble-like nipples. "Well, they're almost covered," he laughed. It's a shame we go through such a pretense, isn't it? I'd like nothing more than to parade you through there nude. Maybe next year, hmmm?" They both chuckled. "For now, enjoy your wedding dress, my bride."

They greeted over a hundred of his high powered friends and co-workers. She enjoyed a few more glasses of wine which only added to the magical feeling of the evening. Happily, the gown stayed put. They both enjoyed the attention she received.

It was just after 11 pm when they left and headed to his home. They were silent on the trip, though soft music played and seemed to massage them. Finally, he pulled into a garage, parked, and helped her from the car. She walked up the steps in front of him and his eyes drank in the view of her soft bottom. They walked past the darkened rooms of the main floor, straight up the flight of stairs to his private room. He turned her toward him and embraced her warmly. He released her to put on some music unfamiliar to her then lead her in a dance. As they danced, he helped her dress fall from her shoulders to the ground around her feet. He softly touched the skin of her breasts and twisted her nipples as he gazed into her eyes. His hands caressed her soft skin as he gazed exploringly into her emerald eyes. She was as if hypnotized ... her mind unable to apprehend what her eyes and her heart screamed. She smiled at him.

"Too late to turn back now, my girl. He unzipped his trousers and his swollen member sprung free. Mia looked down a short moment then pressed herself against his powerful body, her lips kissing his neck. He easily lifted her, her legs wrapping around him tightly, and his mouth grabbed hers in an eternal kiss as he filled her opening, to seal their union as the clock struck midnight. The sounds of their union echoed through Halloween night for hours, until they drifted off to sleep.

MsVixen416
MsVixen416
112 Followers