The Ethical Slutmaker Ch. 03

Story Info
Rita persuades Terry to slow down and smell the pheromones.
3.3k words
4.5
35.5k
17

Part 3 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/30/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: Patient Care

"Do you have some place you need to be?" Rita asked, as Terry glanced at his Rolex.

"No. I'm meeting my wife for dinner in an hour, but she's persuaded me to take the night off."

"Then please take your watch off, too. You can leave it where you see it, if that helps."

He obeyed, though with obvious reluctance, and looked around the room, grimacing at the poster that read 'Happiness is a journey, not a destination'. "Does it block my chakras, or something like that? I'm not into tree-hugging hippy stuff."

Rita smiled, and lit a stick of incense. "Me neither. I'm a qualified nurse practitioner; I can change into my uniform, if you prefer. It's probably a little tight on me, now, but I can still squeeze into it."

"No, that's okay."

"Good. This is just a relaxation massage, and it'll be easier for you to relax if you're not always checking the time. I've set a timer, and the music will stop at the end of the hour. That's why we asked you to set your phone to silent, too."

"Huh."

"You've never had a massage before?"

"Been too busy. My wife organized this. Anniversary present."

Rita nodded as she poured oil onto Terry's back. "Yes, I know. I've seen her here a few times; she's one of Alexis's regulars. She obviously thinks you need to relax - and to judge by these muscles, she's absolutely right."

"I'm fine. I just have a high-pressure job."

"What about when you get home? Do you slow down at all, or is it all go-go-go there, too?"

"I don't just work nine to five, if that's what you mean. Sometimes I have to take it home with me."

"What about in bed?"

"I sleep okay."

"I didn't just mean sleep."

Terry felt that he should take offense at the implied question, but couldn't. Maybe it was the feel of Rita's hands on his back, or her lovely English accent, or the relaxing music, or the strange incense. "You mean sex? I'm not having any problems."

Rita didn't reply.

"We have sex every weekend. Well, almost every weekend. When I'm home."

"Do you turn the phone off?"

"Not that it's any of your business, but no." He was silent for a moment. "Has my wife said something?"

"I can't discuss what another client has said," Rita purred.

"I thought that was only doctors and lawyers. And priests, I guess."

"We have a strict code of ethics here. Client confidentiality is part of it. And we also borrowed 'First do no harm' from the Hippocratic oath. We're also sex-positive, and our priority is making people feel good, especially about their bodies. So even if your wife had said something, I couldn't repeat it."

"You think once a week isn't enough?"

"Does it matter to you what I think?"

Terry blinked, and realized that it did matter. His cock was hard enough that it was poking out of his underpants, and he wondered how good it would feel to slide it into this yummy little blonde. He cleared his throat. "I'm a faithful husband," he said. "I don't fool around. Angela has no reason to complain about that."

"I believe you," Rita crooned. "Your muscles would tell me if you were lying."

"I mean, she's the one who has girlfriends."

"Girlfriends?"

"I don't mean... they're not lesbians... okay, a few of them are, or bisexual anyway... They're women, who've been Angela's friends since they were at school together... some of them baby-sit for us..."

"Do they stay over on nights when you're not home?"

"Sometimes. Why?"

"I can't discuss anything Angela has said to me, of course," said Rita, "but we do couples counselling here and... you do know she's bi, don't you?"

"Well, she was, before we were married..."

"Do you think she's sleeping with any of these women?"

"I've wondered, but I don't..."

"Getting her pussy eaten?"

"I..."

"It's okay," Rita said soothingly. "I'm a nurse, remember? I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Does the idea of your wife getting her pussy eaten turn you on?"

Terry was surprised to find that his cock was even harder than he realized. "I..."

"Good: I thought so. How often do you eat her pussy? As often as she'd like?"

"Well..."

"Okay, then, as WELL as she'd like?"

"I don't know."

"Your wife's a gorgeous woman. A woman that hot deserves to have her pussy eaten more than once a week, right?"

Terry hesitated. It certainly sounded perfectly reasonable when Rita said it. "I suppose... yes?" He felt his cock twitch as he said it.

"Of course she does. And she deserves to have it eaten well, and that takes practice. Right?"

"Yes, I..."

"Good. Of course, what's fair is fair. If a woman has done a good job of eating her pussy, it's only fair that Angela return the favour. Maybe at the same time. How often does she suck your cock? Every time you fuck?"

"No... not quite... once a month, maybe?"

"Do you come in her mouth?"

"Yes. Sometimes."

"Which means you can't fuck her straight away?"

"No." Terry felt unable to lie.

"Not even that same night?"

"Sometimes. Not always."

"Uh-huh. Does she come when you eat her pussy?"

"Sometimes. Not often."

"Or when you fuck her?"

"Sometimes. Not often."

"I see. Maybe the problem is that you're in too much of a hurry. You like sex, don't you? You like how it feels to have your cock inside your wife's pussy?"

"Yes."

"And how it feels when she's sucking your cock?"

"Yes."

"And how it feels in her arse?"

"I..."

"You've never fucked your wife in the arse?"

"No."

"Don't you want to? I can assure you that if you both know what you're doing, anal sex feels fucking fantastic! But maybe she thinks you'll come too soon for her to really enjoy it."

"Oh."

"Until we fix that, you won't know what you're missing. Most days, I just can't wait to finish work so I can get a hard cock up my butt. Of course, I spend a lot of my day looking at people lying face down, so I see a lot of bums close up, but I also see a lot when I'm walking down the street. Don't you ever see a beautiful arse and think you'd love to get into that?"

"I..."

"No women in your office who you fantasize about bending over the desk and reaming until they cream and scream? You haven't been paying enough attention. Too focused on your work. Missing out on some of the best things in life. Like arses. Please tell me you rim your wife, at least."

"Rim?"

"Lick her arsehole."

"No... I..." Terry felt slightly crestfallen at the idea of disappointing Rita, though his cock remained just as hard.

"Well, there's your problem! Women are much more likely to let you buttfuck them if you rim them first!"

"Oh."

"It's like eating a pussy before fucking it. It's not just good manners, it's a turn-on for both of you. Right?"

"Uh... right."

"Of course! So, when you want to get your wife in the mood for fucking, ask if you can eat her out. And when you want to her to say yes to some hot tight mindblowing anal sex, ask nicely if you can lick her arse. Maybe join her in the shower, when she's nice and clean, then get down on your knees and beg - it puts your face at the right height for it if she says yes. Right?"

"... right," he replied, feeling sure it was what Rita wanted him to say.

"But that doesn't solve the problem of you coming too soon. So from now on, the longer you wait to come, the better the orgasm is going to feel. Won't that be great?"

"Yes..."

"And besides, you like how sex feels, right, not just coming? Just like Angela does. So that's another reason to want to make it last, right?"

"Right."

"Well, that should be easy enough, with just a little bit of attitude adjustment and positive reinforcement. So. You said that you were a faithful husband. Have you ever fucked anyone else since you were married?"

"No."

"Never?"

"No."

Rita raised an eyebrow, but she knew it was almost impossible for someone to lie under the influence of the subliminals in the music and the incense. Even if he had been able to lie, she would have been able to tell from the feel of his back. "That's good! So you've never come inside another woman's pussy, mouth or arse in all that time?"

"No."

"Good. Now, I want you to turn over, and I'm going to take your underpants off. Okay?"

"Okay." He rolled onto his back, careful not to fall off the massage table, and saw that Rita had stripped off her smock and skirt. He was still trying to think of something to say when she climbed up onto the table, straddled him, and impaled herself on his towering erection. She giggled as his cock slid all the way up her shaven wet warm cunt, then leaned forward and placed a finger on his lips. "This feels good, doesn't it?"

"Yesssssssss."

"But you're a faithful husband. You don't come in other women. Right?"

"Yessssss."

"Your wife wouldn't want you to come in another woman, would she?"

"No."

"You're not going to come until you can fuck your wife, right?"

"Uh-huh."

Rita grinned, then pushed her perky breasts up so that she could lick her nipples. "Do you like my tits?"

"Yesss."

"Sucking my tits would feel good, wouldn't it?"

"Yesss."

"I'm going to bend down so you can suck my tits while you fuck me, but you're not going to come, because Angela wouldn't like it."

"Mmmf."

"Even if you were fucking me up the arse, you still wouldn't come, because Angela wouldn't like it."

"Mmmmm."

"You can only come where and when Angela wants you to come."

"Mmmmm."

"I'm going to take my tits out of your mouth, and you won't be able to suck them or touch them until you say it."

"I can only come when Angela lets me come!"

"You love fucking, you love how good it feels, but you can only come where and when Angela lets you come. Say it."

"I can only come where and when Angela lets me come!"

Rita grinned, and leaned down to feed him her lovely boobs. "Good boy. Now, let's see, how can Angela tell you when she wants you to come?" She thought back to what Angela had shrieked when Alexis was licking her clit. "I think if she says, 'oh fuck I'm coming!', that probably counts as permission. But only if she says it, right?"

"Mmmmm."

"Or if she says, 'Come in my mouth' or 'come in my arse' or 'come on my tits'... that's obviously saying it's okay. You get the picture?" She ground down on his cock. "Yes, I think you do. That's good."

"Mmmmm."

"Of course, she might give you permission to come somewhere else, like in another woman's arse, but only if she's there as well. And if that happens, it would be only fair if she and the other woman were also having sex, wouldn't it?"

"Mmm-mmm!"

"But she would only do that if you were very nice to her. And probably very nice to the other woman, too. Otherwise, she might not let you come at all, or she might tell you to come in your pants before you'd even got your cock out, and then you'd miss out on the fun. And you wouldn't want that, would you?"

"Mmm-mmm!"

"Good boy! So, it pays to be nice to your wife, doesn't it?"

"Mmm-mmm!"

"And that means letting her go out with her girlfriends, because the idea of her having sex with other women makes you horny as hell and even more eager to eat her out."

"Mmm-mmm!"

"And that means eating her pussy when she wants you to, for as long as she wants you to."

"Mmm-mmm!"

"But always ask permission first."

"Mmm."

"And the same with rimming her. Though getting down on her knees and kissing her pussy or her arse while you're having a shower is a good way of telling her that you still think she's sexy."

"Mmm-mmm!"

"Of course, eating out other women's pussies or arses is fine, because you can't come without Angela's permission, can you?"

"Mmm-mmmm!"

"Just like you can't come in my cunt now. You could probably even fuck my arse for as long as I wanted without coming." She giggled as she felt his cock throbbing urgently. "Sorry, I got distracted for a minute there. Where was I? Oh, yes, cunnilingus and rimming. You say Angela doesn't always come when you eat her out?" She pulled her tits away from Terry's mouth, waving them alluringly over his face.

"No, not always."

"Then you must need practice." She dismounted, and asked him to stand up. When he obeyed, she pressed a button under the massage table, and the pieces rearranged themselves so that the face cradle was now a u-shape positioned a few centimetres above a headrest. "You've never seen a queening chair before?"

"No."

"You put your head on the pillow, and the woman sits above your face, like this..." She guided him into position, then climbed into the seat, facing his feet. "Close enough that you can lick her clit and her ass for as long as she likes without her smothering you, unless you're into that. And remember, lick the minge first, then the arsehole, never the other way around. Well, what are you waiting for?"

"I..."

"I'm sure you're enjoying the view," she said, her bare cunt brushing his nose, "but it's not polite to keep a lady waiting."

He stuck his tongue out and twirled it around her clit, and she shrieked. "What are you doing? Ask first!"

"Please may I lick your pussy?"

"That's better! Good boy! Yes, you may. I have a lovely surprise for you, and the sooner you make me come, the sooner you'll see what it is." while she played with her nipples. After a few minutes, she said, "Not bad, but I was right about you needing practice," and smiled as she saw his cock twitch with anticipation. She turned around on the queening chair and spread her cheeks. "Say please."

"Please?"

"Please, what?"

"Please... is this the surprise?"

"No, the surprise is even better. Be patient - and yes, you may lick my arsehole."

Terry stuck his tongue out again, running it in circles around the creases around the tiny hole while Rita diddled her clit. "Good boy," she crooned, "but you don't have to be that gentle." She began jerking her arse backwards and forwards, twerking his face, and Terry stuck his tongue further out, eagerly licking up and down her butt crack until she came, squealing with delight. "Not bad," she purred, "she said, "but now, I want you to imagine how good it would feel to fuck my arse. Can you do that?"

"I think so."

"Good. Because you're going to fuck it now. But you can't come unless Angela tells you to come, right?"

"Yes. I mean, no. I..."

"Good boy. So, fuck my arse with your tongue. I know you can't stick it as far inside me as your cock would go, but try. Make me want your cock up there. Make me ready."

Somewhat to his surprise, Terry found himself unable to disobey. Maybe it was the sweet strange smell of the incense mingled with the fragrance of her wet cunt, the aroma of her arousal masking the musty funk of her arsehole, but he resumed licking, spiralling in towards the tiny hole, which yielded readily to the tip of his tongue, dilating to admit it. She ground her arse down on the queening seat, and soon, he was French-kissing her butthole as though it was a small mouth, thrusting and twirling his tongue around inside it as best as the vicious tightness would allow. Rita's gasps and moans of pleasure reached a crescendo, a full-throated ululation, and her arsehole tightened around his tongue as she came again. She waited for a moment until her butt had unclenched, then climbed down (a little unsteadily) from the queening seat. "I think you've earned your surprise," she said, kissing him on the lips. She grinned as she walked over to the shelves, grabbed a bottle of lube and squeezed a dollop onto her index finger, then turned her back on him so he could see her insert the slippery digit into her arsehole. Then she climbed back onto the table and straddled him again, her arsehole hovering just above the tip of his rigid dick. "Now remember, you can only come where and when Angela tells you to come, right?"

"Yes."

"So, if you were fucking my arse, you could just lie back and enjoy the sensation of having your cock sliding in and out of my tight little butthole for as long as we both wanted it, but you wouldn't come."

"Yes. I mean no. I mean..."

"You mean that even if you're fucking other women in the nasty hot arseholes, Angela has complete control over where and when you can come."

"Yes!"

"You promise?"

"Yes!"

Rita grinned, and slowly lowered herself onto his cock, giggling as the glans popped through her tight sphincter and the shaft slid all the way up her rear. "Ooh, that's lovely. You like my arse, don't you?"

"Yes!"

"And Angela's arse? You like that, too?"

"Yes!"

"Now that you know how good it feels to fuck a hot woman's arse, the next time you see your wife's pussy or her bare arse, you're going to ask if you can kiss it, aren't you?"

"Yes!"

"Because you should always kiss whatever you want to fuck - put your mouth where you want your money shot to go, so to speak. And if you don't make her come, she might not let you come, and you want to come, don't you?"

"YES!"

"Good boy. Now, your wife is waiting for you in the hotel around the corner. If I call her, she'll be waiting for you in the shower - and you'll need to take a shower before you fuck her, because your cock's been in my arse. If you ask nicely, she may let you go down on her and then fuck her. If you do a good job of eating her, she may even let you fuck her in the arse. You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

"Oh fuck yeah!"

Rita grinned. "Good." She slid his cock out of her arse and climbed down from the table. "Don't forget to get dressed, and pay the receptionist on the way out."

As soon as Terry was gone, Rita headed for the shower. Alexis, touching up her makeup in the bathroom mirror, looked around and smiled. "Good session?"

"It was fun," Rita replied. "Nice cock, but he needs to work on his oral technique."

"Well, his wife's booked him in for weekly sessions, so he'll have plenty of chance to practice."

"Good. I hope she isn't going to be too cruel to him."

"Oh, she has some catching up to do; he still owes her a lot of orgasms, though I've been doing my best to make up the difference. But I think he'll be okay once he's learned to be a little patient and realizes there's more to life than his job."

"Well, we both enjoy our work," said Rita.

"True dat." Alexis finished reapplying lipstick to her luscious mouth. "Okay, next time I see Angela, I can persuade her that she really enjoys making her husband come, too. Eventually. D'you have plans for dinner?"