The Ethical Slutmaker Ch. 04

Story Info
Alexis teaches Cat that sex addicts don’t always need men.
3.1k words
4.57
28.3k
13
0

Part 4 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/30/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch. 04: Saint Misbehaving

"So," said Alexis, "what seems to be the problem?"

Cat, sitting on the couch opposite her, looked at the floor. "My parents think I'm a nymphomaniac."

Alexis raised a perfect eyebrow as she smiled wryly. "'Nymphomaniac' is just an old-fashioned word that people use for women with healthy sex drives – in other words, women who act like men."

"I think they're just too polite to call me a slut."

Alexis looked at Cat's application form, then at her conventionally pretty cosmetic-free face, modest knee-length pleated plaid skirt, crisp white blouse, netball shoes, hints of an industrial strength sports bra restraining C-cup breasts, and rosary beads. Pixie cut strawberry blonde hair, short unvarnished nails. "Do you prefer Catherine or –"

"Cat."

"You're eighteen?"

"Yes."

"Still living with your parents and... let me guess. Catholic school, girls only?"

"Saint Maria Goretti. It shows, huh?"

"Why did you come here?"

"A friend of mine from the dojo, Andrea, recommended you. She said she interned here last year."

Alexis smiled at the memory of the busty young goth girl's time at the clinic, especially her enthusiasm for the queening chair. "How is she doing?"

"Fine. Studying to become a physiotherapist, and working part-time in a body piercing salon."

Alexis squeezed her thighs together as she recalled Andrea's long pierced tongue and her clit hood ring. She swivelled her chair around and placed the clipboard on the desk beside her, then turned back to face Cat once she'd regained her businesslike composure. "So, how can we help you?"

"I'm not sure," Cat admitted.

"Do you think your parents are right about you?"

"I don't know. I... I..."

"Okay. How many sexual partners have you had?"

Cat hesitated, but she had a strange feeling that she could trust this gorgeous woman, could tell her anything, and couldn't lie to her. "I don't know. I stopped counting. It made me feel cheap."

"More than ten?"

"Yes."

"More than twenty?"

"I think so. Yes."

"Do you remember their names?"

"I think so... I've never had sex with anyone who I didn't know."

"That's good. Boys your own age?"

"A few of my classmates, but most of them were from the college, with their own rooms, or at least cars. Eighteen, nineteen, early twenties. No-one much older than that."

"Girls?"

"I've made out with some girls, but mostly with our clothes on, so I don't know if that counts as sex."

"Did either of you come?"

"Sometimes."

"Then it counts," said Alexis, smiling. "But mostly with men?"

"It's easier when they're closer to my height," Cat replied. "Not many girls are."

Alexis nodded. Cat stood close to six feet tall in her sneakers, with the broad shoulders and muscular legs of an athlete.

"Besides," Cat continued, "I like being fucked. I like cocks." She blushed, wondering why she'd blurted that out. "I mean..."

"That's fine. So do I. It's perfectly normal. How often do you have sex?"

"Every day, if I can," she admitted. "Even if it's only with myself. But I don't get much privacy at home. My parents have the bedroom next to mine, and the walls aren't very thick."

"I gather they're not noisy?"

"I don't think they've had sex in years. Maybe not since my sister was born." She felt the answers slipping out of her as though she had no control over her mouth.

Alexis nodded. "Do you have a vibrator?"

"No. I had a Harry Potter broomstick when I was a kid, but my parents made me give it to my sister when I was twelve. And my mother still goes through my room looking for stuff."

"Eww. Okay, that's a problem. Where do you have sex?"

"Lately? I masturbate in the bath, and my boyfriend fucks me in his room at the college. It's close to the dojo and the gym."

"Steady boyfriend?"

"Most of this year."

"Monogamous?"

"Mostly. Recently, anyway. I like him. He's smart, and fun, especially in bed; he's taller than me, and as horny as I am, and he has a nice cock." She blushed, then giggled. "That sounds terrible, doesn't it?"

"Not at all. Big?"

"Thick. Lovely and thick. Not too long. Long is okay, but skinny cocks just don't get me there... I don't know, maybe I have a big... well, you know."

Alexis nodded, and lit a fresh stick of incense. "So what's the problem?"

"What?"

"If the sex is good, why are you here? Just because of what your parents think?"

"We had a condom failure a few weeks ago. Mark and I. It freaked both of us out. I've never been so glad to get my period."

"Ah."

"Now he wants me to go on the pill so we can stop using condoms... but if I did that and my parents found out..."

"Do they know you're having sex?"

"They've caught me a few times – mostly just masturbating, but sometimes with boys. They don't know about Mark, but they probably suspect. I always tell the boys that they have to provide condoms or we don't fuck."

"Good girl," said Alexis, perfectly seriously. "You're the only one who has the right to say what goes into your body, or how it gets in there. What do you do if they don't have condoms?"

"I'll let them watch while I play with myself, if I think they deserve a second chance, but that's it."

"Oral sex?"

"As foreplay, sure, if they're not already hard enough. But I'd rather they just fucked me."

"Do they go down on you?"

"Yes, but most of them aren't very good at it. Mark was getting better, that's one reason I'd hate to lose him, but he doesn't get to make decisions like that for me. When I move out of home, okay, I'll probably go on the pill and fuck as much as I can, but not while I'm still at school!"

"Boys generally aren't that good at it, at first. Even women find that practice helps," Alexis purred. "What about anal?"

"I... I've never tried it..." Cat said, wondering why she suddenly felt embarrassed by this confession, as well as incredibly horny.

"No-one's ever asked?"

"No... I'm usually in too much of a hurry to get their cocks into my cunt," she giggled slightly at the use of the word, and found herself wanting to repeat it. "Cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt."

"They've never even licked you back there?"

"Who would do that?"

Alexis grinned. She was fairly sure that Andrea would be jump at the chance to prise those perfectly formed cheeks apart and see how far she could ease her long tongue into that tight little orifice, and she considered emailing her to suggest it. "It's an acquired taste. But let's just keep this professional for now, shall we?"

Cat blinked. "You enjoy that? I mean, doing it, not just having it done?"

"If it turns my partner on, fuck yeah! I fucking love it, especially if they reciprocate. One good rimjob deserves another. And being on the receiving end... well, if someone wants to fuck my ass, and many people do, then it's only polite to get me in the mood first. Fingers and toys are good, if they're well lubed, but a tongue is even better."

Cat felt her nipples harden and realized that she was not only in the mood, she was already close to coming just from watching and listening to the therapist. Unable to speak, she focused on controlling her breathing.

"And anal..." Alexis continued, "Well, once I'm in the mood, really turned on, and if the guy knows what he's doing, then nothing can beat it. And if a cock isn't fat enough to really feel good in my cunt, or long enough to wrap my tits around, it can still be the perfect size for my ass – and if you're both clean and healthy, you don't even need a condom. I've never been into double penetration, you'll have to ask Rita if you want to know about that, but anal... nothing else I've tried is so fucking intense, and I've tried a fuckton of different ways of having sex.

"But if you're not ready for that, if you'd still rather have a big cock in your cunt than a smaller one in your butt -"

Cat whimpered softly.

"- then there are still ways to have sex that don't run the risk of getting you pregnant. Does the cock have to be attached to a man?"

"What?"

"It's okay. I haven't amputated one, though I won't say I've never been tempted. I'm talking about dildos. Available in a variety of sizes, and they stay hard as long as you want." She stood, walked behind the desk, and opened a drawer. "How about this one?"

Cat stared. The caramel-coloured, realistically sculpted dong was nearly eight inches long and two inches in diameter, not including the flange at the base. "I... I couldn't hide that at home..."

"I didn't mean for you to take it home. I thought you might like to use it now. Have you had an orgasm today?"

"No..."

"Are you wet?"

Cat realized that she was. She nodded rather than speak.

"If you'd rather just play with yourself, that's fine. Or I could play with you, if you prefer. Unless you think thirty is too old?" When Cat didn't reply, Alexis added, "Do you want to come?"

"yesss"

"Would it make you feel good?"

"yesss!"

"Do you think you have the right to feel good?" When Cat didn't reply, Alexis continued, "Of course you do. And that's why we're here. We want people to feel good, about their bodies and about their selves. And if I can make myself and someone else feel good at the same time, that's even better. If that making the world a happier place one orgasm at a time makes me a slut, then I'm a slut – but I love being a slut. I'm proud to be a slut. Can you say that?"

Cat blinked. "I love being a slut," she whispered.

"And?"

"I'm proud to be aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" her voice steadily rising until she shrieked as she came.

Alexis grinned. "I don't think you need the school uniform any more, do you?" She kissed and licked the dildo and rubbed her damp crotch while Cat began fumbling with the buttons of her blouse. Alexis walked over to the couch, placed the dildo on the cushions, and helped Cat remove her blouse, her bra and her rosary beads, then smiled at her pretty little pink nipples, like strawberry jellybeans. "You have beautiful breasts," she crooned. "May I kiss them?"

"uh-huh!"

"I need you to say yes."

"Yes! Please!"

"Thank you." She ran her tongue around the nubs, feeling them tighten even more, while Cat struggled to remove her skirt. Alexis unzipped her dress, shrugged it off her shoulders and stepped out of it, then unhooked her demi bra and freed her magnificent cinnamon breasts. She licked her own nipples, then rubbed them teasingly over Cat's chest. Then she reached down to the waistband of Cat's knickers, just above her knees, and murmured, "Yes?"

"Yes! Please! Fuck! Whatever you want to do, whatever you want me to do, yes!"

Alexis grinned. "As you wish," she purred, and pulled the panties down to Cat's ankles, then slipped them over her feet and parted her thighs to get a better view of her beautiful blonde bush. Her labia were flushed pink, and her clit was one of the largest Alexis had ever seen close up. "Wow. Have any of your boyfriends told you how gorgeous you are?"

"No."

"Tsk. Then they're either idiots or blind," said Alexis, sincerely, and began slowly kissing her way up Cat's inner thigh towards her luscious cooch. She lapped up the delicious juices oozing from her snatch, then gently wrapped her lips around Cat's clit-hood and sucked. After only a few seconds of this exquisite sensation, Cat felt herself approaching another orgasm, and began gasping. Alexis looked up, and paused to ask, "Too much?"

"Yes! No! Don't stop now!"

Alexis grinned, and resumed expertly eating her until Cat began shuddering, screaming and flailing her arms wildly with the force of her climax. Alexis, delighted at having pleased this golden goddess, rocked back to bask in her afterglow. Cat waited until her breathing had recovered until she was capable of coherent speech, then said, "What can I do for you?"

"You're doing fine," Alexis assured her, and leaned forward again. She rubbed her right breast between the lips of Cat's wet cunt and around her clit, then stood up so that her beautiful big brown boobs swung just in front of Cat's face, and licked the pussy juice off her coffee-coloured nipple. Cat caressed and kissed her left tit, then joined in licking the right, their tongues intertwining. After Cat had sucked on both of her breasts for a few minutes, Alexis asked, "Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Yes."

"Then we want the same thing." She grabbed the dildo, and dropped back to her knees so that she could kiss Cat's clit and part the labia with her tongue. Then she slowly eased the silicon cock into her cunt, looking up at Cat's face as she did so. She grinned as Cat gasped, and crooned, "Too much?"

"No!"

"Hit the spot?"

"oh God yes!"

"Good." Alexis fucked her with the dildo, slowly at first, but faster and faster as Cat's breath quickened, and leaned forward so that she could resume sucking Cat's perky tits. Cat's next orgasm was quieter, less intense, but still powerful enough to leave her panting with a flush covering most of her chest. Alexis waited until her cunt muscles had relaxed their grip on the dildo, then withdrew the toy and licked the juices from it. "Would you like to turn over?" she asked.

"Are you going to put that in my ass?" Cat asked, more than a little nervously.

"Not unless you specifically ask me to. Being a slut doesn't mean you have to be submissive - unless being submissive turns you on, of course. But you should get to decide what goes into each of your beautiful holes; your pleasure is at least as important as anyone else's, and even I wouldn't take something this big up my butt without a lot of lube and plenty of foreplay. If you want to come back here one day, maybe on your birthday, I'd love to teach you to enjoy anal – start you off with tongues, then fingers, and work my way up through bigger and bigger plugs and beads – but for now, I just want to kiss it while I fuck you again. Would you like that?"

As Alexis expected, the barely audible answer was, "Yes. How do you want me?"

"Let me count the ways – but for now, on all fours, with that lovely ass up high. And feel free to reach back and play with your clit. Yes, that's good. Now, just relax." She kissed Cat's shapely ass as she slid the dildo back inside her twat, then slowly insinuated her tongue between those muscular cheeks until she touched the star-like folds around her anus. Cat gasped, and slowly raised her ass even higher as the sensation became increasingly pleasurable. Alexis teased the tight little hole open just far enough to insert the tip of her tongue and feel the sphincter contract as Cat came yet again from the expert and enthusiastic treatment lavished on both her ass and her cunt.

"That was amazing," Cat said, a moment later as she turned to face Alexis, kissing her breasts and neck, "but now I want to make you come, too."

Alexis grinned. "I have just the thing," she crooned, and walked back to the desk. She returned with a lacy crotchless harness, which she strapped around herself, then secured the dildo to the front with an o-ring, positioning it so that the base of the toy stimulated her own clit.

She returned to the couch, and Cat bent over to kiss the fake cock, then looked up. "And I want to see your face when you come."

"That works for me. I'd love to feel your beautiful long legs wrapped around me." She knelt next to her, and Cat parted her thighs and guided the dildo back into her already wet and well-fucked twat. This time, she fucked her slowly, even teasingly, delaying Cat's orgasm until they had settled into a rhythm that delighted both of them. Cat twined her legs behind Alexis' back, pulling her closer to her as the older woman gradually increased the tempo and the intensity of her thrusts. Soon, Cat began screaming, "Oh God oh God oh God oh God oh God!", while Alexis echoed, "Oh fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!"

"Oh God oh God oh God!"

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck!"

"God!"

"Fuck!"

"God!"

"Fuck!"

"God!"

They lay there for a few more minutes, entwined in each other's limbs like a tight not, before Alexis murmured, "You'd better get up and get dressed and go to wherever you told your parents you'd be – the dojo or the gym or wherever. And I have another appointment in a few minutes."

"Can I see you again?"

"Of course. Make an appointment with Naomi at the counter. Tell your parents you need regular massage for a sporting injury, if you like."

"I mean..."

Alexis kissed her. "I would love to teach you more safe and hot ways of giving and receiving pleasure, and make you into a perfect slut." Cat giggled and wriggled in delight at the thought. "But my schedule is pretty full for the next few months: there are lots of people out there who need my help, and we need to pay the rent. In the meantime, there are lots of people you can make happy, too: a woman as stunning as you shouldn't have any trouble finding as many lovers as you want, all those cocks and cunts and mouths and tits and asses you can enjoy. And things will be even better when you don't have to live under your parents' roof and your parents' rules, when you don't have to hide or hurry your sex, when you can fuck all day and night with as many people as you like and no-one else will have any right to complain." She saw Cat's face brighten at this, but there was still a hint of wistfulness in her eyes. "Talk to Naomi; I think I have a slot free next week. Oh, and be sure to give my love to Andrea."