The Ethical Slutmaker Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zoe grinned. "I enjoyed it too."

"That's great, but... it's meant to be your birthday! I should be, uh..."

"Blowing out my candles?"

"I was going to say, 'making you come', but yeah, you get the idea. Would you like me to go down on you?"

"Sure," she said. In her experience, men were rarely as good at eating pussy as her female lovers, but his eagerness to please her was a serious turn-on. She sat on the couch beside him, and he kissed her thighs before positioning himself between them and slowly licking his way towards her plump furry snatch, lapping up her juices before tentatively homing in on her clit. He carefully slid a long finger into her cunt, and then another, searching for her g-spot: a gasp of surprise and delight told him that she'd found it. "Oh yeah," she breathed, "keep doing that!"

David grinned, and obliged, and finger-fucked her while sucking gently on her clit until she came. When she was breathing normally again, she slid off the couch and lay on the carpet. "What's wrong?" her lover asked.

"Absolutely nothing, but I want to be able to touch your cock while you eat me."

He grinned. "As you wish." He resumed licking and fingering her while she fondled his scrotum and felt his cock stiffen. When she'd coaxed it back into a thick erection, she asked, "Do you want to fuck?"

"Hell yeah, but I thought you –"

"There are condoms on the shelf. Give me a second and I'll get one." He lay there, watching her boobs jiggle as she hurried back. She unwrapped a studded rubber, which she rolled onto his cock, then she got down on her hands and knees and looked over her shoulder at him and whispered, "Fuck me. Please."

He positioned himself behind her and carefully guided his latex-sheathed dick into her wet cunt. She shifted until he had the angle just right, then reached back and rubbed her clit while he fondled her slippery pendulous boobs and played with her swollen nipples. They soon settled into a rhythm as though they'd been practicing this particular dance for years; she came once before he did, and then again a moment after he ejaculated inside her. He pulled out a moment later, careful not to dislodge the condom, then collapsed beside her. She rolled over to face him, and he pulled her close and kissed her.

"Thank you," she said. "I hope I don't have to wait until my next birthday for you to do that again."

"You won't," he promised. "What are you doing after class tomorrow?"

"Going to see my doctor?" she replied, smiling. "Going to go back on the pill. How about Saturday?"

***

Andrea reached down to stroke Seth's cock, and found Meihui's hand already wrapped possessively around it. She settled for cupping his balls while both he and Meihui sucked hungrily on her tits, and leaned back against the wall to prevent herself falling over when she came. "Okay, wizard," she panted, "it's time to show us what your wand can do. Go and lie on the couch." She glanced at Meihui, who hurried over to the sofa and scrambled on top of Seth, lowering her already wet cunt onto his erection before Andrea could change her mind and monopolize the cock. Seth's dick was only slightly longer and fatter than average, but he wasn't much taller than Andrea and was scrawny enough to make it look bigger, and in the little hands of the waif-like Meihui, it looked absolutely huge. The dungeon mistress grinned as she heard Seth groan with pleasure, then walked – a little unsteadily – towards them, idly tugging on her clit-hood piercing as she went.

"Fuck, that feels fucking wonderful," muttered Seth, looking up at the tiny Singaporean with something close to awe. "You're just so fucking tight!"

"You should try my ass," Meihui purred.

"Oh yes! Please!"

Meihui grinned. "But not tonight. I like anal sometimes, but only with a lot of lube, a lot of foreplay - and maybe a little pot, especially with a thick cock like yours. Okay?"

Seth nodded weakly.

"Good." She looked over at Andrea. "Are you going to join us?"

The goth chuckled, and bent over Seth so that her beautiful boobs dangled over his face. "You like pussy?"

"Yes!" He stuck out his tongue, trying to reach her nipples, but she moved them just out of reach.

"And asses? You like women's asses? And their hot little assholes?"

"Yes!"

"Do you think you'd like mine?"

"Yes!"

"Good," she said, and swung a leg over his head and positioned herself over his face, her clit over his mouth, her cunt rubbing his nose, her butt above his eyes so that he was staring into her asshole. His tongue brushed against her pierced clit-hood – even with his vision so totally obscured, the silver ring made it easy to find – and soon he was eating her out eagerly. Andrea licked her fingers, and reached down to gently stimulate her butthole. She leaned forward slightly, and with her other hand, pulled Meihui's face back into her cleavage. Meihui kissed both gorgeous tits before sucking as much of the right one as she could into her mouth, her tongue circling the nipple. Andrea began finger-fucking her ass in time with Meihui's sliding up and down on Seth's cock, and the delightful combination of sensations in her clit, her nipple and her asshole soon pushed her over the edge, into an ear-piercing ululation of joy as she climaxed. She ground her cunt down onto Seth's happy face, then half-climbed half-fell off him and onto the floor. She kissed Seth, licking her juices from his cheeks and mouth, then crawled around the couch and slithered up behind Meihui.

"You really do have a beautiful butt," she murmured. "Can I kiss it?"

Meihui giggled, wiggled her adorable Asian ass enticingly, and replied, "If you want to, but I've been at work all day. I may not be very clean."

Andrea grinned. "That's fine. I like dirty girls." She ran her pierced tongue down the cleft between those perfect buttocks until she detected the star-like folds around her anus, and ran her tongue around them until the tiny hole flowered enough to let her push the tip of her tongue inside. The hole tightened again a few seconds later as Meihui came, triggering Seth's orgasm, his roar of pleasure drowning out her ecstatic whimpering. Meihui and Seth lay huddled together, exhausted but overjoyed, as Andrea licked up the semen that tricked out of Meihui's delightful cunt. No-one spoke for several minutes, until Seth muttered, "Wow..."

"How many experience points do we get for that adventure?" asked Meihui, giggling.

"Does it matter?" asked Andrea, as she finally managed to stand without holding onto the walls.

"Fuck no," said Seth, and kissed Meihui. "Not when I've found this treasure. Same time next week?"

Andrea snorted. "Don't think you're getting away that easily. I'm still horny as hell, and there's a shower two doors down the hall - or would you rather I just licked you both clean?"

12