The Ethical Slutmaker Ch. 10

Story Info
Tammi and Dan's new babysitter is glad to be of service.
3.7k words
4.5
67.6k
30

Part 10 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/30/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 10

A Perfect Bottom

Dan read through the email a second time, glad that he had a private office and could hide the tent in his pants under his desk, and wishing Andrea had tagged the text NSFW.

"Dear Tammi and Dan

"Robyn enjoyed babysitting for you last week, and hopes you enjoyed your evening out. She's now decided that she likes and trusts you enough for sex, either separately or in a threesome, if you're interested. Unlike me, she's a little too shy to hit on anyone the first time she meets them, and not very good at making the first move in any case, because she's a submissive at heart and likes being told what to do.

"If you want to fuck her, the key is to call her 'Pet', not Robyn (her middle name is Petra). If she doesn't want to play, she'll ask you not to call her that; if she does, she'll respond by calling you Master or Mistress. Her safe word is 'Batman', though I've never heard her use it, because we've worked out what she does and doesn't like when we're playing.

"She loves anal and oral, including rimming and ass-to-mouth and cum-swapping, and particularly humiliation. Spanking her butt is good, but no whips or canes or anything that leaves lasting marks. She likes bondage, but if you don't, it's kind of an optional extra. Her fantasies include --"

Dan jumped as his phone rang, then took a deep breath and picked it up. "Lyon."

"Dan? Boss wants to see you before the meeting."

"Tell her I'm coming." He looked down at the tent in his trousers, and tried to will his erection down before standing up and leaving his office. "Ah... better make that, 'I may be a little longer'."

***

Tammi smiled as she looked through the front door peephole at Robyn's outfit. The first time she'd come to the house, the nineteen-year-old had worn baggy jeans, a hoodie and safety boots; now, she wore a little black dress that only needed a lacy white apron and cap to turn it into a French maid outfit, short enough that it barely hid the tops of her thigh-high black stockings. Her cropped shag of blonde hair was streaked with Barbie pink, making Tammi wonder whether the carpet matched the curtains. "I'm sorry I'm late," said Robyn, meekly, as Tammi closed the door.

Tammi nodded. "The children are already in bed, but Dan's still in the shower. Do you remember where everything is?"

"Yes. Can I use the bathroom, please?"

"Of course." She watched as the babysitter disappeared down the hall, admiring her legs and ass.

***

Dan heard footsteps approaching the bathroom and called out, "Can you bring me a towel, please, pet?"

"Yes, master."

He blinked, and waited. The bathroom door opened a moment later, and Robyn walked in, a red bathsheet draped over one arm. "Here you are, master."

Dan turned the water off, pulled the curtain back, and looked over his shoulder. Robyn was looking down, but at his butt rather than at the floor. "Thank you," he said. "Put it on the railing."

"Yes, master. Do you want anything else?"

Dan looked at her, uncertain how far he could go, then summoned up his courage. "It looks as though either one of us is overdressed, or the other one is underdressed. What do you think?"

Robyn smiled, then unzipped her dress and let it fall to the floor, leaving her standing there in stockings, a push-up bra, lace panties sheer enough to show a trimmed blonde bush, and black mary janes. She removed the bra a moment later, revealing perky pink-nippled breasts. Dan looked at her appraisingly. She was of average height and build, neither as petite as his waif-like wife nor as voluptuous as Andrea, her figure rather bottom-heavy, her boobs eminently suckable mouthfuls but too small and too far apart for really enjoyable tit-fucking, her nose too sharp and her jaw slightly too strong for conventional prettiness... but there was something very appealing about her slight smile and the gleam in her eye. She stepped out of her panties, and turned her back on him as she unbuckled her shoes. She smiled at him from between her legs, and said, "Is this better, master?"

"Definitely."

"Do you want me to take my stockings off, too?"

"No, leave them on for now."

"Yes, master. Is there anything else I can do for you?" When Dan didn't reply instantly, she suggested, "Would you like me to dry you?"

"Ahh... yes, thank you."

She picked up the towel and walked up behind him, then rubbed his back, working her way down and gently kissing along his spine until she was on her knees with her face was almost level with his ass. "Nice buns," she murmured, then kissed them before burying her face between his cheeks. "Do you want me to make sure you're clean?" she asked, running her tongue down the crack until she reached his asshole.

Dan sucked in a deep breath, and said, "Yes," doing his best to make it sound like an order rather than a plea. Robyn chuckled, pulled his cheeks apart, and licked around his butthole, teasingly at first, but with increasingly obvious enthusiasm. She was less experienced than Andrea, but at least as eager, and Dan's cock was soon sticking straight out and he had to grab the sides of the shower stall to prevent himself falling over. She rimmed him for several minutes before he cautiously turned around, his erection slapping her across the cheek. She pulled her head back and sucked as much of his cock into her mouth as she could manage, enjoying the taste of his pre-come, until Dan took a half-step back and said, with mock sternness, "Did I tell you to do that?"

"No, master."

"Did I give you permission?"

"No, master."

"Who gets to decide which of your holes I stick my cock into?"

"You do, master. You can put anything you want to into any of my holes at any time."

"That's right. So. Is your pussy wet?"

"Not really, master," she lied.

"What about your asshole? Is that lubed?"

"Yes, master." She turned around and bent forward, then reached back and removed a small pink butt plug from her asshole. "I made sure it was ready for you," she added, before popping the plug into her mouth.

Dan knelt behind her, touched her asshole gently and felt it dilate in anticipation, then slid his index finger all the way inside. The plug had been only slightly wider than his thumb and less than half as long as his erection, and while Robyn had used plenty of lube, she was still tight enough that after he'd finger-fucked her for a minute, then removed his finger and slowly pushed the head of his dick through her sphincter, he felt the satisfying pop as the head of his circumcised cock disappeared through that small hole. Despite having the butt plug clamped between her teeth, she still let out a muffled gasp as almost the entire length of his shaft slowly slid inside her ass. Dan gripped her hips as they shifted slightly, finding the angle that worked best for both of them, then reached forward to grab her tits, squeezing her swollen nipples between his fingers. Her ass was fleshier than Tammi's, soft enough to be a pleasant cushion, but not so fat that most of his cock wasn't being squeezed by her sphincter as he thrust back and forth, slowly at first, then faster and harder as her breathing quickened. Her asshole tightened as she came, then she pushed her ass back at him, urging him to fuck her even more energetically. With the butt plug still in her mouth, her words were unintelligible, but her muffled squeals of delight made her intentions clear. Dan rammed his dick into her ass as hard as he could, pounding away at her pillowy posterior like a drummer playing bebop, faster and faster until he was pumping come into her rosy rump. She bit down on the butt plug to stop herself screaming in ecstasy as she climaxed, and then they both collapsed onto the bathroom floor, utterly spent.

A moment later, he pulled his soft shrinking cock out of her distended asshole, and groped his way back to the shower. "You'd better get dressed," he said, "and go and see if my wife wants anything."

She removed the butt plug from her mouth and slid it back into her well-fucked bottom. "Yes, master. Do you want me to lick you clean first?"

Dan smiled, but shook his head: he felt great, but completely satiated, and suspected that his cock was too sensitive from the friction of that fantastic frantic fuck that even the gentlest of blowjobs was likely to be more painful than pleasurable. "No, better give me time to recover. I'll join you in a few minutes, after I've had another shower."

"As you wish, master."

***

Tammi was watching porn in the home theatre when she heard the footsteps, and called out, "I'm in here, pet." When Robyn walked in, Tammi glanced at her, noticed her flushed and slightly dishevelled appearance and the wet spots on her stockings, then turned her attention back to the screen. "Oh, it's you."

"Yes, mistress. Is there anything you'd like me to do? Should I check on the children, make sure they're asleep?"

"It's okay; they're at my mother's. We thought it would be fun to have a night in without having to worry about waking them."

"Oh."

Tammi patted the couch cushion to her right. "Take a seat."

"Thank you, mistress." She looked at the screen, and saw a cute brunette with a Hello Kitty tattoo being sodomized in reverse cowgirl position. Despite being an avid watcher of internet porn, she didn't recognize either performer, but it didn't look like an amateur video. "What are you watching?"

"It's called 'Don't Tell My Wife I Assfucked the Babysitter'." She turned to Robyn, smiling sweetly. "You're blushing, pet."

"Am I?"

"Or is that post-orgasmic flush?"

"I... I don't know, mistress."

"Have you come recently?"

"... yes, mistress."

"Since you came -- sorry, since you arrived here?"

"Yes, mistress."

"Did my husband fuck you?"

"Yes, mistress."

"Did I say you could do that?"

"You didn't say... no, mistress. You didn't."

Tammi nodded. "Do you always do what you're told?"

"I obey my master and mistress."

"Okay. Take off your clothes."

"Yes, mistress." She stood, and quickly stripped off her dress, unhooked her bra, and pulled down her panties. Tammi reached over and reached up between Robyn's legs, then inserted three fingers, one after the other, into her wet cooch. She removed the fingers a moment later, sniffed them, and then said, "Open your mouth."

Robyn obeyed, and Tammi stuck her slippery fingers between her lips. "Does that taste like your master's come?"

"Mmmf, mmmf-f." Tammi removed the fingers, and Robyn clarified. "No, mistress. He didn't fuck my cunt."

"I see. Turn around and spread your cheeks. Ooh, a toy." She extracted the butt plug and sniffed it. "Turn around and face me and open your mouth again. Good. What does that taste like?"

"It tastes like ass and come, mistress."

"He came in your ass?"

"Yes, mistress."

Tammi shook her head. "You realize that means he won't be able to come again yet? It may be a whole half hour before he can get it up again and fuck MY ass, you selfish little slut!"

"I'm sorry, mistress."

"Not as sorry as you're going to be. Put this back in your ass and bend over my knee."

"Yes, mistress."

Tammi had never spanked anyone before, so the first few swats were little more than tentative pats, but when these elicited no response from Robyn beyond a quiet "thank you, mistress," she started slapping her more firmly until the babysitter's cheeks turned a brighter, hotter shade of pink, matching her hair. Robyn started squealing with pleasure as each slap made her sphincter contract around the butt plug, making it feel as though she was being assfucked again. Her cries of "Thank you, mistress!" became louder and more intense until they degenerated into delighted whimpers and a muffled scream. When her orgasm had subsided, she continued to burble "thank you mistress thank you mistress thank you thank you --"

"You just came again, didn't you, pet?"

"Yes mistress thank you mistress thank you --"

Tammi shook her head. "How many times did you come while your master was fucking your ass?"

"I don't know, mistress. Three times. Maybe four."

"And he came once?"

"Yes, mistress."

"You're here for our pleasure, not us for yours," said Tammi, trying hard not to giggle. "So I think you owe us at least three orgasms, pet, maybe four. And that's assuming you don't come again. I'd tell you to eat me out if you hadn't been sucking the toy that was in your nasty little asshole. Now, get off my lap."

"Yes, mistress."

Tammi pulled her short dress up to her waist, showing her neatly-trimmed blonde bush, then sat down again with her legs spread wide. "Kneel in front of me. Now, rub your boobs on my cunt. Yes, like that. Get them nice and wet. Now lick my asshole, pet, make me come. Don't worry about the movie: I'll tell you what they're doing, so you don't miss any of the plot."

Robyn stopped sliding her nipples up and down Tammi's wet cunt and around her engorged clit, and dropped onto all fours so that her face was between her mistress's smooth thighs. She kissed her taint and her asshole, then began licking, smelling the hot tang of Tammi's juices as she ran her tongue up and down, feeling the sphincter open slightly more with each pass.

"Oh, that's good," Tammi crooned. "Okay, the woman in the purple top, the babysitter, was looking for lube so she could put her anal beads in her ass. The guy has his face in her cleavage -- oh, now she's naked, and he's sucking on her nice big boobs. Keep licking, I didn't tell you to stop... ah, now they're 69ing." She reached down to play with her clit. "Stick your tongue in my asshole. If I can't have cock, I'll have to settle for your tongue -- oh, yeah, like that, keep doing that, fuck me with that nasty tongue." She clamped her thighs around Robyn's ears and pushed her nose into her cunt as the babysitter swirled the tip of her tongue around, trying to push it further into her tight little butt. "Fuck yeah... now he's fucking her boobs... wow."

Robyn continued rimming her, then noticed that Tammi had taken her iPhone out from between the sofa cushions and recording her efforts on video. Tammi smiled, and said sweetly, "Oh, don't worry, pet. I'm just sending this to Dan, and as long as you do exactly what we say tonight, we won't show this to anyone else. If you disobey, though, I'm going to post it to pornhub for everyone to see. Now, smile for the camera."

Robyn, her tongue still deep in Tammi's asshole, managed a thin smile.

"That's good. Now say, 'I love rimmin' women'."

She extracted her tongue, and with a hint of a whimper, said, "I love rimmin' women."

"Louder."

"I LOVE RIMMIN' WOMEN!"

"That's better. Now thank me for letting you lick my ass."

"Thank you mistress," she gasped. "Thank you for letting your slave worship your beautiful ass!"

"That's good, pet. Now make me come." She put the phone away, and reached down to rub her clit while she watched the couple on the TV insert anal beads into the woman's ass, then remove them and replace them with the man's cock. Her own asshole tightened around Robyn's probing tongue as she came. "Oooooooh," she crooned, as Robyn nuzzled her cunt. "You're good at that."

"Thank you, mistress."

"I'm going to the bedroom to see whether Dan is ready to fuck us. I'm going to walk slowly so you can crawl behind me and keep licking my ass." She unzipped her dress and dropped it on the floor, then retrieved her phone.

"Yes, mistress. Thank you, mistress."

"Next time, bring a collar and a leash."

"Yes, mistress -- I mean, ymff, mffmff."

***

Dan was sitting on the bed and watching the video on his phone when Tammi walked in, with Robyn still kneeling behind her with her face buried in her mistress's ass. Tammi smiled at the sight of her husband's erection. "Nice," she said, and stepped aside so that Robyn could see it. "I bet you'd like to suck that lovely hard cock, wouldn't you, pet?"

"If it would please you, mistress. And you, master."

"Good answer. And you'll get your chance. But first, I need to be fucked." She turned to Dan. "Get the lube, and get my ass ready while you fuck me." He grinned, and grabbed a bottle from the nightstand, while she positioned herself in front of him on her hands and knees. He kissed her ass, then slid his cock into her cunt while squirting lube into her butt crack and onto his fingers. "Slut, come here so he can suck your tits."

"Yes, mistress."

"I know they're not as big or sexy as Andrea's, sweetheart, but I think you'll like them."

Dan worked a slippery finger into Tammi's asshole, ran his tongue around Robyn's hard nipples, and grinned. "Tastes like your pussy, love. My favourite flavour!" He sucked as much as the babysitter's boob into his mouth as he could, while fucking his wife and finger-fucking her ass. Robyn felt her heart begin to pound and her sphincter tighten around the butt plug in synch with his thrusts, and forgetting to ask permission, she shoved four fingers into her cunt and strummed her clit with her thumb. This live sex show was more arousing than any porn she'd ever watched, and it wasn't just because of the 3D or the smells; the bond between Tammi and Dan that was so strong that they could watch each other play with an obedient fuckdoll without any jealousy or fear, just sharing each other's pleasure, a wonderfully heady mixture of lust and trust. Robyn came a few seconds after Tammi began screaming with joy.

"My ass!" gasped Tammi, once she'd recovered her breath. "Now. NOW!"

Dan stopped sucking on Robyn's tits, removed his finger from Tammi's asshole and popped it into Robyn's mouth, then carefully inserted his cock into his wife's delightful derriere. He fucked her ass slowly, delaying his own orgasm as best he could. Between Tammi's second and third orgasm, he took his cock out of her ass long enough for Robyn to suck it, which she did eagerly before parting her mistress's cheeks and sticking her tongue as far as she could inside that gaping hole. He then gently pushed the babysitter's face away and resumed sodomising his darling wife. After coming a fourth time, Tammi moaned, "Enough!", and once her asshole had unclenched, he removed his dick and grinned as Robyn wrapped her lips around it again.

"No," said Tammi. "I want to watch him fuck YOUR ass, now."

"Yes, mistress," Robyn murmured, between licks.

"Dan, lie down. I want to see her lower herself onto your cock."

"Yes, mistress," said Robyn, removing the butt plug from her ass. "Can I have some more lube first, please?"

Tammi smiled, and picked her iPhone up off the floor. "Yes, pet, but when you stick that lovely cock into your ass, I want to hear you say, 'I'm just a slut, please fuck my butt,' while you do it." When Robyn seemed to hesitate, she said, "Or you can do without the lube, or would you rather I put this video on the web? Your choice." She waited, half expecting the babysitter to respond with her safeword, but after a moment, the nineteen-year-old nodded and picked up the lube bottle. She worked a dab into her asshole, then rubbed a handful of the liquid onto Dan's erection.

"Don't make him come," Tammi warned, tilting the phone so that Dan's face remained out of shot. "I want to see you take every inch of that cock up your ass."

"Yes, mistress." She straddle Dan, and guided his dick through her sphincter. "I'm just a slut, please fuck my butt," she intoned.

"A big smile for the camera, please."

Robyn grinned, then realized that Tammi was looking at her crotch. She leaned back slightly and reached down to part her lips, giving her a good view of her protruding clit and the hot pink interior of her cunt. "I'm just a SLUT, please fuck my BUTT," she repeated, emphasizing each fourth syllable as she pushed her ass back down. As she began moving faster, the chant became, "I'm JUST a SLUT, please FUCK my BUTT," until she was shouting every word until she climaxed and the words ran together in an incoherent scream of joy that almost drowned out Dan's groans as he ejaculated inside her an instant later.

12