The Ethical Slutmaker Ch. 11

Story Info
Rita and Naomi show their clients it's fun to fantasize.
5.6k words
4.63
17.8k
9
0

Part 11 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/30/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 11: Epic Fantasies

"Do you have a minute?"

Alexis had been about to walk back to her consulting room, but she nodded when she saw Rita's expression. "Only just. My four o'clock is in the waiting room. Isn't yours?"

"Yes. That's what I wanted to talk to you about."

"Terry Payne. Premature ejaculator, right?"

"He was, a month ago. Now, thanks to us, he can only come when his wife tells him to - and she won't let him. I know, it's what she ordered, and paid for, but it's been more than a month and it doesn't seem fair."

"Because it's his money?"

"Not just that. We're supposed to be in the business of making people happy, not miserable!"

"He wasn't making her happy."

"Is there a way to make them both happy? His technique's improved a lot, but does she actually like sex with men?"

Alexis grimaced. Angela Payne, the assistant manager of an up-market fitness club, had been a regular client for most of a year. It had soon become obvious to Alexis that she had married her husband partly for financial security, but mainly to hide her lesbianism from herself as well as her conservative parents and employers. "I don't think she does. Are you fucking him?"

"Of course. Aren't you fucking her?"

"Scissoring and oral, mostly, and less of that since I persuaded her to hunt up some of her old girlfriends. Don't get me wrong; she's hot, but not really my type, and you may be right, I don't think she's really into being penetrated. But what do you want me to do? I'm not going to turn a lesbian into a come-junkie for her husband's sake, not for any money."

"She has girlfriends who make her come, doesn't she?"

"Yes."

"Why shouldn't he? He's not enjoying suffering like this - he may be a workaholic, but he's not a masochist! He has a decent sized cock and his technique's improving: I'm pretty sure he could please a woman who actually liked men."

Alexis sighed, and looked at her watch. "I'm not sure I can persuade her to remove the block, not immediately anyway, and we can't do it unless she goes along with it. Sorry, we really shouldn't keep our clients waiting any longer."

***

Alexis glanced at her notes, then at the couple sitting in her consulting room. Ethan, a social worker, was tall, blond, and swam regularly to keep in shape; he looked slightly younger than his thirty-three years, and more than slightly anxious. His wife Farah, a dark-haired dark-eyed beauty who would have needed to stand on a chair to rest her head on his broad shoulders, taught English, Farsi and Arabic. "I've interviewed both of you individually, and together, and I don't think there's any other way to say this... the problem you're having is that you're both submissives. I thought, at first, that it might just be that you were overly polite, even for Canadians," she added, as Ethan and Farah glanced at each other in alarm, "but it's more than that. You obviously love each other, you seem to be compatible in every other way, but you can't ask each other for what you want in bed, maybe you're embarrassed by what you want - though I don't know why; unless you're holding something back, none of it seems particularly kinky -"

"Hold on," Farah protested, "are you saying we're masochists? That's -"

"Not at all," said Alexis. "At least, Ethan isn't. Considering what you've told me about some of your previous relationships, I have my doubts about you. You seem to have alternated between relationships where everything was great except the sex, and relationships where the sex was the only thing that worked at all. Ethan, on the other hand, never found anyone he wanted to live with until he met you -"

"That's -"

"Okay, maybe you did, but you never worked up the courage to ask, right? But the idea of losing Farah was scarier than asking her to marry you. She, very sensibly, suggested you live together first, and you've been doing that for nearly a year now, and everything is fantastic except the sex... okay, the sex is good, but she's had better, and you've at least imagined better. Still, you worship her, and I can't blame you for that, because she's utterly gorgeous. The two of you really love each other, you're both smart and healthy and fairly sane and you have a lot of interests in common, even similar tastes in women, you could be the perfect couple... but you can't bring yourselves to tell each other what you want, and you don't know what to do about it. You can't have a successful sex life with two bottoms and no top, and I'm not referring to your anatomy. I think what you need is an instructor."

"You?" asked Ethan, trying to hide both his nervousness and enthusiasm.

"No, I'm your counselor. I mean someone who will give you both orders which you'll obey." She pressed a button on the sound system, which was playing the usual mesmerizing subliminal rhythms. "Judging from what you've told me, I think you'll both be happy to do so."

Farah looked slightly indignant, until the door opened and Naomi walked in, wearing a skin-tight and skimpy parody of a nurse's uniform. Farah's protests turned into a gasp as the beautiful Japanese receptionist unzipped her top, revealing her magnificent pale breasts in a custom-made J cup bra.

"I know you both like tits," said Alexis, smiling, "and I don't think you'll say no to those. But before we start, do you know what a safe word is?"

"Yes," Farah said quietly. Tim nodded slightly, unable to stop staring at Naomi's boobs.

"Good. I'm going to need a safe word from both of you. Say that, and everything stops. After that, you decide whether you want to leave and never come back. Do we understand each other?"

"Yes,"

"Okay, so what do you want to use as your safe words?"

"Haram," said Farah, automatically.

"You've done this before, haven't you?" Alexis smiled. "Okay, handsome, what about you?"

"Uh... Mosler."

The therapist laughed. "Literally a safe word, huh? Okay, that'll do." She turned to Naomi. "Well?"

"Strip," Naomi commanded. "Both of you, now. My bra stays on until you're both naked. Whether the rest comes off at all depends on how well you obey. Okay, what are you waiting for?"

***

Rita squirmed on the queening stool as Terry avidly licked her clit. "You're getting good at that," she admitted. "Make me come, and we can move on to the next chapter, if you like."

"Whatever you want," he replied, before resuming his eager ministrations.

"What do you prefer? Eating my minge or fucking it, licking my arsehole or fucking that?"

"Whatever feels best for you and makes you come -"

"That's not what I asked," she said, watching his erection. "Tell me the truth - what feels best for you? I'll know if you're lying."

"I love how tight your ass is," he replied, after a moment's thought, "but I really love sucking your tits while I fuck your pussy."

Rita smiled and nodded. "Good. Make me come with your tongue, and we'll do that. Then, if you like, you can rim me until my arse is ready for your cock, and fuck that too. How would you like that?"

"Oh fuck yeah," Terry moaned. "Fuck, I wish you were my wife."

***

Naomi looked her new slaves up and down, liking what she saw. Ethan had a good body and an erection nearly as long and thick as his fiancee's forearm. Farah's breasts were slightly smaller than Alexis's, but looked disproportionately huge on her tiny frame. "Turn around slowly," Naomi commanded, and they both obeyed. She silently admired their asses for just long enough to make them uneasy, then told them to touch their toes. Both of them, she noted approvingly, were able to do it. "Good," she purred, "I was going to have to spank you if you didn't. Now, legs apart more, so I can see your faces and your cock and your cunt as well as those lovely tight asses. Yes, that's right."

"What are you going to do?" asked Farah, uneasily.

"It's not what I'm going to do, it's what YOU'RE going to do. If I'm going to do something to you, I'll give you fair warning. I should probably spank you for speaking without permission." She watched Farah to see how she would relax; her caramel complexion made it difficult to be sure when she was blushing. "And if you do it again, I will - unless you're answering a question or begging for mercy. Now, reach back and spread your cunt lips, let me see that nice hot pink." When Farah obeyed, Naomi squatted behind her for a closer look. "What sort of noise do you make when you come?"

"I don't know. Ask Ethan."

"Do you scream?"

"No."

"We may have to fix that. Look, it's going to be confusing if I call you both 'slave', so from now on, he's 'Slave' and you're 'Slut', and I'm 'Mistress'. If you want me to call you anything else, you'll have to earn that privilege. Is that clear, Slave?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good boy. You want to marry this slut, don't you?"

"Yes. I mean, yes, Mistress!"

"That's good - and it's good that you know she's a slut. She's fucked nearly as many women as you have, you know that?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"And a lot of men, too. But that's good. Only a fool would want to marry a virgin, or even someone they've never had sex with. So, Slut, are you glad you're a Slut?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Yes Mistress, what?"

"Yes Mistress, I'm glad I'm a slut."

"A complete slut?"

"Yes, Mistress, I'm glad I'm a complete slut!"

"You should be. And you should be proud of it, too, but it must hard to be proud when you're bent over showing yourself off like this to a woman with better boobs than yours. I suppose you can be a little bit proud of your body and what it's done, though."

"Thank you, Mistress."

"Your cunt and your ass and your tits, especially. Your mouth looks nice and fuckable, too. I hope you've put them all to good use."

"Yes, Mistress."

"You don't sound completely sure. Has Slave fucked all of them?"

"No, Mistress."

"Tsk, tsk. I gather he's fucked your cunt."

"Yes, Mistress."

"And you suck his cock?"

"Of course, Mistress."

"Has he fucked your ass?"

"No, Mistress."

"No?" She turned to Ethan. "A hot submissive slut with a nice ass, and you haven't even fucked it, Slave?"

"She says my cock's too big, Mistress!"

"Hmm. Is that true, Slut?"

"Yes, Mistress. I've been fucked in the ass twice, but it hurt, and those men had cocks much smaller than Eth - than Slave's."

Naomi nodded. Ethan's cock was one of the biggest she'd ever seen in real life, and while she hadn't seen as many as Alexis, she was prepared to believe her when she said it was in the top one percent. "Did they use enough lube?"

"They used a lot. It still hurt, Mistress. Please don't ask me to -"

"Did they rim you first?"

"No."

"Does Slave?"

"Sometimes, but I don't enjoy that much either. I'm always scared he's going to ask to fuck my ass next, or that he's disappointed that he can't. Mistress."

"Do you like licking her asshole, Slave?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Even if she'll never let you fuck it?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"If I told you to lick her asshole now, would you do it?"

"If she wanted -"

"That's not what I asked, Slave."

Ethan drew a deep breath. "She has a beautiful ass, and I would love to worship it every night as it deserves to be worshipped. Mistress."

"A good answer," said Naomi, raising an eyebrow. "You really are an ass-kisser, aren't you, Slave?"

"When I get the chance to kiss a beautiful woman's ass, yes, Mistress."

"Good. I like that in a slave. Would you like to worship my ass?"

"Yes, Mistress. I would love to worship your ass."

"Even though I'll never let you fuck it?"

"Licking it would still be a privilege, Mistress."

"Even with Slut watching?"

Ethan hesitated, glanced at Farah to judge her reaction, then realized he was somehow unable to lie. "If you told me to do it, then yes, Mistress, even if she was watching."

"What if all her girlfriends were watching you lick my asshole too? Or Slut's asshole?"

"If it pleased you, Mistress, then yes. And I'm sure many of them would envy me," Ethan said sincerely.

Alexis laughed, but Naomi merely nodded. "What about my cunt? Would you like to worship that, too?"

"Whenever you want, Mistress."

"And my tits?"

"Oh, yes, Mistress!"

Naomi turned to Farah. "What about you, Slut? From the way you've been watching me, I'd say that you like tits too."

"Yes, Mistress."

"That's good. Can you lick yours?"

Farah's beautiful breasts were large but firm, and even though she was standing with her head down almost to her knees, they hardly sagged at all - but she grabbed one and pushed it towards her chin, then stuck her tongue out until it reached her nipple. Naomi nodded, sat down on the couch, and removed her blouse and her bra. "Would you like to suck mine?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good. Because you've both been so brave and honest, I'm going to let you kneel in front of me and suck them, just for a moment. Slave, I want you to keep your hands behind your back at all times. Slut, play with your clit with one hand and with Slave's cock with the other; be careful not to make him come yet, though you can come as much as you want to. Well, what are the two of you waiting for?"

***

"Don't be silly," Rita said, pushing her hairless wet twat back down onto Terry's face, partly so he could eat her out and partly so he would be unable to talk. "I'd be a terrible wife. I'm a sex addict, a come-junkie, a complete and utter slut. Even before I started working here, I was never able to live with someone for more than a couple of months at a time, rarely even that."

Terry mumbled something that sounded like, "I don't care."

"I fuck at least one man a day, on average, and at least one woman a week. I must've fucked at least a hundred different people so far this year, and it's only October. I've licked or sucked a metric fuckton of cocks, cunts, tits and arses, and loved doing it. Every birthday since my eighteenth, I've been gang-banged by one man for each year, two or three at a time, and loved it, though I may have to start lying about my age once I get past thirty. Most of them either wear condoms or come in my mouth, but the two with the biggest cocks get to go last in my minge and my arse, so they can come inside me. There's usually at least one woman there too, who will lick me clean. I love women, I love tits and twats, but what I love most of all are cocks and arses. Men's arses, women's arses, fingers and tongues and toys and cocks in my arse..."

"Mmmmf mmf!"

"I've had dildos as big as baguettes in my butt and begged for more, but nothing beats a real cock. I love come so much that when there's no-one else around to fuck, I like to play with myself in my Jacuzzi and fantasize that it's completely full of come -" She blinked, and a huge smile spread across her pretty face.

***

"That's good," Naomi crooned, as Farah and Ethan eagerly sucked on her beautiful pink nipples, "and if you keep obeying me, I may let you do this again. Now, Slave, Alexis says you've told her you watched a lot of porn before you moved in with Slut."

Ethan stopped trying to suck as much of her enormous boob into his mouth as possible, and replied, "Yes, Mistress."

"Lots of anal sex and titfucking."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Have you ever actually fucked a woman in the ass, Slave?"

"Only once, Mistress."

"A prostitute?"

"Yes, Mistress. I finally found one who didn't back out when she saw my cock, but even she seemed to suffer more than she enjoyed it."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"I would have enjoyed it more if -"

"Did you enjoy it enough that you'd do it again if you found a woman who was willing?"

"Yes, Mistress." He glanced sideways at Farah. "But only if -"

"'Yes' will do," Naomi growled. "What about titfucking? Have you tried that, or only watched it in porn?"

"I've done it."

"More than once?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Tell me about it?"

"I was dating a woman when I was a student; she didn't like to fuck when she was having her period, and she didn't like swallowing come - so she sucked me and wrapped her breasts around my cock and got me off that way. She wasn't on the pill, and sometimes when we ran out of condoms, I'd fuck her tits instead."

"I gather you enjoyed it?"

"Yes, Mistress. Very much!"

"If you had a woman who looked as good as Slut, and was willing to let you do anything to her except fuck her in the ass, what would you most like to do to her?"

"Everything else, Mistress," he said, without hesitation. "Suck her cooch and her tits, rim her, fuck her -"

"What if she wanted you to do something you haven't done with her, but only fantasized about? Would you fuck her tits?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"What position? Straddling her chest so she can lick your cock, or straddling her face so she can lick your balls and asshole?"

"I'd be worried about crushing her if I straddled her, Mistress, so I'd prefer she was kneeling between my thighs with my dick sandwiched between her breasts."

Naomi nodded. "Well, Slut, you heard him. Grab some lube and assume the position."

Farah hesitated, and for a moment Naomi thought she was about to use her safe word. The subliminals coming from the sound system made their clients extremely suggestible and eased their inhibitions, and the incense and the lip gloss on her nipples were powerful aphrodisiacs, but their influence could be resisted; no-one who came for therapy could be compelled to do anything the regarded as disgusting or morally wrong. Naomi relaxed when Farah stopped sucking her swollen nipple just long enough to turn to Alexis, and asked, "Can I have some lube, please?", and then returned her attention to Naomi's boobs.

Alexis, smiling, handed her a small pink bottle. Farah rubbed the liquid over her cleavage and onto Ethan's towering erection, then wrapped her exquisite tits around her fiancee's hard cock and rubbed them up and down, slowly and tantalizingly at first, then faster and with more pressure as she saw Ethan's delighted expression. Though her boobs were large and succulent, the head of his huge circumcised dick still poked out from between them on every downward stroke, and she kissed and licked his glans as she titty-fucked him, becoming increasingly turned on as he neared orgasm.

A few minutes later, he came all over her spectacular boobs, her lovely neck and her beautiful beaming face. Enough spurted into her mouth that she could taste it on her tongue, and she eagerly licked as much as she could from her chin and her tits, until Naomi commanded her to stop.

"Do you want her to keep wearing your come on her face, Slave?"

"If she wants -"

"That wasn't the question. Should I send Slut out into the waiting room with your jizz all over her to show that she made you come so much?"

"No, Mistress," said Ethan, before Farah could speak. "I'm very pleased that you let me fuck her tits and that she could make me come with those beautiful big boobs, but I'm also happy that she likes licking up and swallowing my spunk."

"As you wish," said Naomi approvingly. "Well, Slut, now that he's come, it's your turn. What do you want to do?"

***

"Do you ever fantasize that I'm your wife?" Rita asked as she slowly lowered her hairless cunt onto Terry's cock.

"Yessssss..."

"I suppose it could work, if you weren't already married... I mean, I'd still be a slut, but I could make sure that there weren't any other men around when you came home, and I'd make sure I was cleaned and lubed up and not too tired or sore for you to fuck any or all of my holes, and I'd never say no to anything you wanted."

Terry moaned in delight as her cunt muscles expertly squeezed his cock and rippled up and down the length.

"Whether any of my girlfriends decided to stay there and maybe have a threesome would be up to you as well as them, of course. Most of them are bi or pansexual, not gay, so a lot of them would probably be into it. You could have a whole smorgasbord of women to eat and fuck - blondes, brunettes, redheads, blacks, Asians, girls of every shade and shape, girls from every continent... well, except Antarctica. Small women, tall leggy women, tiny tits or boobs bigger than mine, naturally voluptuous or waifs with lovely tight twats and arses... MILFS, teenagers, subs, tops, butch women and femmes, strippers with huge hooters and shaved cooters who could pole-dance their way up the Eiffel Tower, punks and goths with piercings and tats..." She smiled beatifically. "Are you imagining it?"

12