The Ethical Slutmaker Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

"Can you take my blindfold off, please, Master?" Robyn asked. "I'd like to look at your cock again."

Bob chuckled, and walked around the table. "I probably won't be ready again for at least half an hour," he said, with genuine regret. "I'm not as young as I used to be."

"I can wait... especially if you send some more men up." She smiled as she saw his cock dangling in front of her nose, and stuck her tongue out to try to reach it. "Do you have any kids?"

"What?" He blinked at the apparent non sequitur. "No. Why?"

Robyn batted her eyelashes as she stared up at him. "I was just wondering whether you and your wife ever need a babysitter."

***

Oliver stumbled back into the living room, pulling his pants back up, and stared as he saw Rita riding Terry to the beat of Fleetwood Mac's 'Tusk' while Alexis, sucking her own nipples, straddled his face so he could lick her clit. Karima was squirming and biting her lip to stop herself squealing as Imogen, the blindfolded dyke dressed as James Dean, eagerly explored her beautiful brown boobs with her lips and tongue: Oliver noticed a crimson tinge to her dark complexion which was either a blush or post-orgasmic flush.

Hal glanced at him and grinned. "If you think this is wild," he said softly, "wait until you see their version of a conga line."

12