The Eve 전야

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her underwear had a small stain, but in a hurry I realized it wasn't a stain. It was a damp spot from her dripping with anticipation. Her labia glistened when she moved to slide her panties over her knees and off her smooth feet.

She was killing me with her skill. This foreplay was almost too much, but I wanted to eat up every second of it.

Again she sat up, giving a show of her feminine back. This time her right arm reached over her left shoulder, and swept her hair to her right side. She arched her back and gave a coy smile at me over her bare shoulder.

Then, facing me with a lustful stare, she guided my boxer briefs off and put her face so close to my manhood. With her hand, she grabbed me, giving a downward stroke, and then she gave a sucking kiss to the tip. Her heat made me feverish.

Everything about her was soft. From her hair and body to her mouth and lips. The way Zara went down on me was pure ecstasy. Inside her mouth she pointed the tip of her tongue and dragged it up the most sensitive part of the underside before coming off.

I moaned a little too loud and she heard me. I was embarrassed that I sounded bizarre, but she put me back in her mouth and after several strokes, she pulled the same move again. My neck jerked and I stared at the ceiling, inhaling sharply through my teeth.

She continued this trick, changing the rhythm; some back to back, others with substantial space in between.

I locked eyes with her, "You need to stop," I laughed in warning. So, she did.

She crept up my body until my nose was almost in her chest. Her clit grazed the end of my cock. She wiggled her hips, somehow making my dick slide up between her center until it was in position to penetrate.

"I want you to moan some more. It made me so wet hearing your voice sound so sexy," she beamed.

She had intentionally changed her voice to sound sexier than normal. I thought she could easily get me off with just how she was talking to me. I didn't want to give anything less than what she was giving, so I did my best to lower my voice and talk dirty to her.

"If you keep on this level, it will happen naturally," I replied.

She laid down on my body, and I felt every centimeter of her glide onto me. Inside was even wetter than her mouth. She fit like a glove. Her nectar was so abundant, I felt almost no friction. It was such a sweet sensation that I forcibly exhaled on her neck.

I couldn't believe that this woman was mine. My hands rested at the top of her thighs. She moved up the length, our stomachs still pressed together. The edge of her entrance started to come off me. I was worried she was already abandoning me, but before I fell out of her, she forced me back in, giving a popping sensation to my cock. All I heard was the sound of wetness and her pleasured inhale.

Continuing this motion with a moderate speed, it wasn't long before her fluids got all over. Her sweet folds had the base of my dick sloppy with arousal, stimulating my appetite for more.

Aside from the insane amount of lubricant she was producing, her face gave away that she was feeling herself. Her head yet again rolling back at times, the inner corners of her brows turning up, her moans and groans, her sudden chills.

She made out with me while "popping," and without giving a warning, she switched it up on me.

She rode me in reverse. While on her knees and leaning forward on her elbows, she rocked back and forth, getting both of us even more soaked. I guessed this was what she meant when she said she'd show her appreciation.

I had my hands on her ass, spreading her just enough to get a better look at her fucking me.

"Oh, shit, baby," I moaned.

She replied with sexy hum that begged for more. What exactly she wanted more of, I wasn't sure. That's when she put her weight on her feet. She bounced on my dick so hard, so suddenly, when she had been so deliberate before. Her concerns flew out the window as she let herself loose control. I witnessed her stretch her arms above her head, hands together. Then she placed her teeth into her arm, softly biting on her skin as a groan came from her voice.

An elongated, breathy, "fuck," passed my lips and she looked back at me, licking hers. "Stay right there, Zara," I ordered as she was going up. I began trusting into her; the angle allowing me to go much faster than she could.

She was moaning almost constantly, now. I was letting out small sounds every time she twitched with pleasure.

"Baby, you're going to make me cum," I warned. I stopped myself; I needed to catch my breath anyway.

When I stopped, she faced me and picked up where I left off.

With bedroom eyes, she whispered, "Give it to me." Hearing that made me moan like I did during her spectacular oral performance. I was so close and she showed no signs of giving up.

As the tension built, I let out a deep breath, preparing to feel what it was to climax inside her.

A sudden need to dominate came over me. Executing a swift switch, I held her as I rolled on top. It was such a rush to be wedged between her thighs in missionary. I chose to lay against her while thrusting, making bold, decided strokes that made her legs start to tremble. "Do you like that?" I breathed on her neck, my lips sweeping against her skin.

"Don't stop, Jintae," she responded.

That was all it took. I kept up my pace, moaning into her ear, and the moment I released, her sweet pussy tightened around me. Her body trembled ever so slightly, it was barely noticeable. It felt like her sex was milking me dry. Her pleasured groans were the perfect end to our first time. Even when I felt her waves subside, she was making noises like she wanted more or didn't want it to end.

I drew my torso away from her. I eyed her some more, observing how she kept touching herself. Her hands skimming from her ribs to her breasts, then her neck and back down, her body moved in such a way that highlighted her curves and feminine musculature.

Zara's hands went from her body to mine and touched my lower abdomen, giving an ever so slight push, telling me she was ready for me to pull out. I didn't know it was going to be so sensitive, so pulling out was an even newer sensation. My breath went rigid, and I had to hang my head down to correct my breathing, but looking back up at her was a sight I'll never forget.

Her legs were closed and rubbing together as she continued squirming and caressing her skin. She had a very sexy, closed mouth smile on her face that eyed me. Zara looked so marvelous, it should have been illegal. I was thankful it wasn't.

I pushed my hands up her thighs, indulging in her. After a few moments, I gained enough composure to speak to her again.

"We should do that again," Zara suddenly interjected.

"Right now?" I asked with a twinge of excitement.

"I'm going to need some time to recover from that. It was so good, I'm not sure if I can walk straight," she naughtily rolled her eyes before returning her gaze to me. How did I get a woman like her?

"Well, they say good things are worth waiting for," I mentioned.

"It won't be too long until next time. I finally got the courage to take you and it was the best I've ever had," she told me.

"Well, I'm honored." I bowed my head with my right hand flat on my chest.

Zara picked up her heel and slammed it into the middle of my thigh, laughing!

"That fucking hurt!" I informed her as I held my injured leg.

"I keep telling you not to say stupid shit like that!" Her smile wide and proud, like I deserved it or something. She got up and scooted closer to me.

She casually threw her arms around my neck and kissed me, yet again pressing her breasts on me. Her ass was arched back and my hands traced her sides, feeling her elongated frame all the way down. Her finger tips dragged down my collarbone until her own chest blocked their descent.

I was about to greedily grope her some more when she hopped off the bed. Taking a couple steps, her knees buckled and I jumped down to help her, but she managed to catch herself with a hand against the wall.

"Are you okay, honey?" I questioned, truly concerned that I had already ruined my wife-to-be the first time we had sex.

She gave a so-so smile back at me. "I told you, I may not walk right. I'll be fine soon. Maybe an hour."

"An hour!" I exclaimed.

"Just come with me and keep me safe," she giggled.

Tired of questions, I followed her. She got into the shower and ran some warm water. I stood with her, worrying the warm water would make her weaker.

She grabbed the complimentary body wash and requested I scrub her back. I complied, massaging the soap in, trying to help her relax.

I think her legs got weak a couple times because she asked me to hold her up. Each time I did she lovingly kissed me. She looked so sleepy, but didn't tell me she wanted to go to bed, so we stayed standing in the shower.

With her back leaning against me, I got some soap on my body. Some time passed and she faced me, and she began scrubbing my chest and abs. I couldn't help but think it was sexual. I wondered if this woman ever quit.

"So, out of curiosity, why were you squirming like that after we finished?" I asked, my curiosity at long last taking over.

She looked to think about it while we washed each other.

She answered, "Babe, you made my whole body orgasm. I could feel it in my skin. My body continued feeling that way even after I came."

"You say that so casually, like it's just some interesting fact," I said in awe.

"Well, I just can't think of any better wording because I'm too distracted. I still feel that sensitivity lingering in my skin," her doe eyes peered up at me. "That's why I can't stop touching you."

My jaw dropped for a second as I stared at the shower wall, shocked that such a thing could happen and amazed that she was still able to function. Just imagining what I would be like if I could feel what she did, I'm not sure I could move a muscle!

"It's faint compared to what it was while we were in the bed, maybe I'm just feeling the memory of it, but I feel amazing right now. I don't want to take my hands off you." This time she dogged me. "You're so handsome."

Zara's hands followed her words.

"From your face, to your chest, your defined arms, your six pack," going even slower now, "your 'fuck-me lines,'" tracing down the lines on either side of my hips until she grabbed my cock. "Your manhood."

She really wouldn't quit. Not that I complained. She got my blood surging once more.

"Zara," I bent closer to her. She stood on her toes to make out with me another time, her hand began jerking me.

"You drive me so wild. I'm not sure I can lay back and do nothing while you work. You should rest your legs," I suggested, my voice calm and collected.

Then, losing my care, I picked up one of her legs and shoved my dick inside her while locking lips. I made sure to hold her up against the wall so her feet were not touching the bottom of the shower. I did, after all, tell her to rest her legs.

I rested my chin on her shoulder while I pounded into her.

"That feels so fucking good," her words sounding so desperate for my pleasure. Another moan slipped from her mouth. "You're so thick, baby."

"God, you're so tight," I responded.

I lengthily drew my tongue upwards on her nipples. It felt like I could do no wrong. She seemed to love everything I did.

Out of nowhere, I thought of something. Without removing myself, I held her up and took her to the foot of the bed.

I set her soaked body down to lay back, choosing to then pull out. Her face turned confused and curious for a moment. I knelt on my right knee, wrapped my biceps under her thighs and touched her clit with my lips. Realizing what I was doing, her head lolled to the side and her hands grabbed her breasts.

I tentatively used my tongue in very slow strokes. Her reaction was good, but not good enough when I thought about her body language from earlier, while I penetrated her.

I put more pressure, trying to elicit the same body language, but she winced.

"Be gentle, baby," Zara instructed.

I obeyed, but still her responses seemed small. Experimenting, I gave a gentle suck and her hips started grinding. I could taste her getting more aroused. I abruptly ceased.

Zara looked at me.

"Show me how you like it," I calmly demanded.

She coaxed me up onto the bed and laid me on my back, reaching her hand around my erection. Once she released me, she straddled my head and repositioned her upper body to lean on the headboard. The smell of her pheromones drove my hunger to make her cum.

"Stick your tongue out," her silky voice coached.

I did so, eager to lick her once again.

I thought for sure all the grinding she did before would have left her unable to continue. I was wrong. She rubbed against my tongue almost like she was dancing to the playlist that was still going in the background. My hands went anywhere and everywhere I could reach on her.

After a time, I was throbbing too hard to ignore, so I used one hand to handle stroke my erection while the other groped her.

Still staying mostly still, I gave her a suck and a flick here and there. Keeping it at intervals really drove her wild. I was staring at her twitching body, especially her full tits, while I let her use me.

Her shy eyes looked down at me. I had to let go of my dick so I didn't cum all over myself at that sight.

My mouth barely snuck away. "Are you going to cum?" I pried.

With a lip between her teeth, she nodded.

"I can taste it," I warned her.

Using both my hands, I grabbed her ass and slid my hands around to encompass her thighs.

I did my little flourishes again and again, closer together each time. Her body heaved as she orgasmed on my tongue and there was a small gush of her juices.

Again, she made me sloppy. I was really thrilled at this theme. It was fun to think of more sloppy sex we'd have in the future.

Zara raised her hips, pulling away from me, continuing to tremble. I sat on my heels behind her and touched her lower back. She groaned with pleasure through shut lips.

"Do you want to try to keep going?"

Saying nothing still, she nodded her head. I gradually slid back inside from behind, Zara letting out one long moan until I bottomed out. I waited for her permission, even though I wanted to ram her right away.

It wasn't long before she begged, "Fuck me, baby."

I took it easy on her. She was so sensitive I could feel it. It was so hot to give it to her slowly in that state. Her noises sounded like she was needing even more.

Song after song continued in the background. "Lower," by Amber and Luna, "The Eve," by EXO, "Dirty Desire," by Utada, and "Whisper," by VIXX LR. The mood transitioned with each new melody and beat.

Eventually, she let her upper body sink to the pillow. I could thoroughly admire her back from that angle.

For the final time that night, I came inside of her. Exhausted, I plopped onto my side. Zara turned to look at me. She still had enough energy to curve her pressed lips into a smile, even with heavy eyelids.

"This is a Valentine's evening I won't forget," I panted.

I pulled her into my chest, just holding her. She slipped a knee between my thighs and turned her head towards me.

"I love you," she mustered.

"And I love you," I answered.

We gave each other one more sensual kiss and fell asleep holding one another.

12