The Evening

Story Info
Garry contemplates what Kat has in store for this evening.
1.1k words
2.47
28.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had plenty of time to contemplate the evening, both what had already happened and what may follow now.

I was standing in the open doorway of our cabin naked but for a padlocked metal cock cage while my wife, mistress and lover decided what to do next.

The only distraction was the sound of people further down the corridor. It isn't the first time that Kat had put me on display like this, I had been about to follow her into our cabin when she stopped me and told me to strip, hence my current predicament.

Sometimes she just makes me wait a few moments and then tells me to come in and close the door.

More often she will wait until somebody notices my predicament while walking past and wondering what kinky scenario they have stumbled on to. At least this time she hadn't told me to stand facing the door and leaving my flaccid caged cock on display.

The evening had started with us booking a table in our favourite shipboard restaurant, not the most intimate of the restaurants on the ship but the one with the best food and plenty of opportunity for me to indulge one of my favourite and so far unrestricted pastimes, people watching.

This evening the restaurant didn't disappoint on either score. The food was excellent as usual and the service discrete and charming.

The people watching had actually started in the cocktail lounge before dinner. One of the waitresses caught my eye. Not because of her looks, although she was attractive in the shapely, well covered manner I prefer. It was what she was wearing that first caught my eye, heels rather higher than the pumps most waitresses wore, a starched blouse stretched tightly across her delectably full tits and the clips of a suspender belt showing under the material of her pencil skirt.

The other thing was her behaviour, she was polite and conversational with the men she was serving but otherwise ignored them. With the women however she was positively flirty.

I am sure she made a move on Kat, there were a couple of hand caresses when passing a drink or taking the drinks menu. Kat neither encouraged or rejected the advances and the waitress passed on elsewhere. It is one of the many things about Kat that I know next to nothing about, has she enjoyed the sapphic pleasures?

In the restaurant there were the usual selection of couples and singles but two tables attracted my attention this evening. At the first sat an olive skinned guy who I recognised as one of the truckers. He was extremely smartly if casually dressed and had the looks of a film star about him, very confident in himself and almost basking in the attention he was receiving from the women (and men) around him.

If I had been sure that Kat was in the mood for a little fun of that sort I would have chanced my arm propositioning him for her. I would have loved to "fluff" him for her and then clean the pair of them afterwards.

The other table of interest was across from us in the corner by the window. They were a couple of about our own age and were flirting outrageously with each other in a very discrete way (if that is not a contradiction). At one point I am sure I saw a lavender coloured g-string slide to her ankles and then be scooped up and put in her handbag. He was very aroused, whether by her antics or by what her hand was doing under the table cloth, but he had a very erect and deliciously sculpted cock tucked in his chinos when he walked past on the way out.

I am sure we had an invitation to play as he gave me a raised eyebrow and a nod towards the now dark boat deck. I was going to ask Kat whether she fancied going and joining in or just watching but she had left the table and didn't come back for 15 minutes or so.

Looking round the entertainment seemed to be over, not only had the couple gone but the trucker had seemingly abandoned his meal and left as well. When Kathyrn came back she summarily announced that she had finished eating and we were going back to the cabin.

Which brings me back to standing naked in the open doorway of our cabin wondering whether I am going to be caught by the people I can hear in the corridor.

I didn't have to wait long for the answer to that, the couple from the restaurant walked past, she giggled at my predicament and in the mirror I could see him looking past me at Kat and nodding knowingly. Kat smiled back at him and beckoned me to come in, indicating that I should close the door.

Once I had complied with her wishes I stood and waited while she undressed.

What is going to happen now?

It can't be one of our S&M sessions, a. we didn't have any of the gear with us (although Kat is quite capable of improvising) and b. the novelty of it seems to have worn off as far as my mistress is concerned. To the extent that I had been thinking of asking her whether she would find a Master who would discipline and use me from time to time. I enjoy sensual S&M including CBT and bondage. Since my ability to have an erection has diminished I find the adrenalin buzz of S&M a pleasurable substitute.

We obviously won't be playing with anybody else this evening as the only two candidates (the couple and the trucker) have disappeared. Or have they, where did the trucker go when he suddenly left the restaurant?

Kat obviously has something in mind as she grasps my nipples with her viciously manicured nails and pulls me towards the bed saying "The Queen needs attention".

Queening the love of my life is something I adore and Kat knows how to enjoy it while teasing, torturing, denying and occasionally releasing me.

She arranges me on the bed to her satisfaction and then prepares to lower her deliciously succulent arse down on me. I will have to lick and kiss her until she is ready to have me pleasure her sweet pussy.

What will she demand tonight?

Will she be tight and virginal ready to demand that my tongue invade her most personal place?

Will her pussy be swollen, stretched and pink, leaking bubbling white froth from some other man?

Where did the trucker go or did she meet the frisky couple before coming back to collect me?

Will she deny me an orgasm while I tongue fuck her?

Will she bring me off and then feed me my own cum?

or?