The Eventful Bus Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked around, both in hunger and in fear. "We can't."

"I don't care," She said, lifting up her skirt, and for the first time letting me see her completely bald pussy for my own eyes. her lips were swollen and slick with excitement. "I'm so fucking horny right now." She said as she mounted my thighs. I tried to protest, but I knew it would be futile as I felt her fingers wrap around my length and begin guiding it into her entrance.

I closed my eyes as I felt my head brush against the entrance to her slit. Her lips spread invitingly, before she sunk herself down upon my entire length. I moaned deeply, gasping in blissful pain at just how tight this girl was.

"Oh...fuck...yes..." she growled as she wrapped her hands around my shoulders and buried her head into my chest. Already I could feel her body tremble as her first orgasm washed over her. "That's what I've fucking needed for so long." She said as she raised her hips before sinking them once again. She wasn't slow or careful, as she began thrusting down hard on my cock.

I was gasping for breath as my head swam with just how unbelievably incredible it felt to have my member embraced by her pussy. My hands reached forward, and I felt them groping for her covered breasts. Brittany was quick to guide them under her blouse and I marveled at the reality that she wasn't wearing a bra. Her nipples felt like hardened nubs against my palm as I tweaked and caressed them while she continued to hammer down on my cock.

Soon, I wasn't able to control myself as I began to match her thrusts with my own, driving my cock harder and deeper into her eager pussy. Brittany was beginning to moan louder and louder as I continued to ram myself into her. It came to such a point, that I clamped her lips shut with my own, opening them and letting my tongue slip into her mouth. She relished the sensation and in short order both of us forgot where we were or what we were doing. All that mattered was the sensational feeling of my thick, hard cock slamming into her slopping, wet, hot pussy.

"Fuck," I groaned after a moment, "I'm going to cum." I gasped.

"Do it, I'm so close! cum inside, me, I'm on the pill." She growled animalistic vigor as she increased her pace faster and harder. Before it was too much for me to handle and I freed one of my hands from her budding breasts to grab her by the back of her head and force us into a deep passionate kiss as I felt myself swell with one final thrust before erupting inside her. I gasped hungrily as I felt the first spurt of my hot, gooey milk fill her insides, then the second, third, fourth. Instantly, I felt Brittany's body shiver, her pussy clamping down on my cock as her body was overcome with wave after wave of blissful pleasure.

We stayed where we were on the bench seat, our bodies intertwined, my member locked in her inviting slit. After a moment, Brittany laughed, "Aren't you supposed to get soft?" She asked wiggling her hips seductively.

"When I'm in a nymph like yourself, fat chance." I whispered back. "Actually, I can usually come a couple more times before I'm satisfied."

"Hmm...I like the sound of that." A new voice said, I looked up horrified to see Brooke Shields looking down at us.

To be continued...

12