The Ever Hot Mrspaduo Ch. 01

Story Info
MrsPaDuo goes shopping for a leather corset.
1k words
4.05
27.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PaDuo
PaDuo
52 Followers

The ever-hot Mrs. PaDuo…………………

What a couple of pervs we are. Me for coming up and instigating our sexy adventures and her for the best wet throbbing pussy that takes control of her mind and body in these situations I come up with.

We don’t play often, only a couple times over our 20 some years together but when we do it’s almost always one for the books. And our latest was no exception.

Last Friday she was to work until 1pm then head to our favorite lingerie shop and spend some time picking out a hot new outfit. I also had her bring our remote controlled vibrating egg and that she was to have it up her wet hot pussy while browsing and then when finally home I would give her the hard fucking that by then she would be begging for.

I had Mary dress in a classy sexy way for work. Under a knee length leather skirt that was so tight and sexy across her nice round ass she wore garters; stockings; and sexy panties. Black pumps and a form fitting red sweater with her creamy full 36c’s encased in a push up bra completed the hot look that even though not seemingly to provocative would surely cause a few cocks to rise as she went thru her day at the office.

I emailed her in the morning telling her to go to the bathroom and bring herself off fingering her pussy while squeezing her big tits. She emailed back around 12 saying she was so fucking hot and all the bathroom visit did was to make her even more hot for my cock.

Like I said above we don’t play often in fact only four times since we opened things up about 8 years ago. The last time was with a guy we met online and after duedilagence on both our parts Tom and my Hot Wife had a hot fuck session that we still talk about.

Since then we’ve tried to get together again but everyday life kept getting in the way. I thought that an erotic experience could be had if by chance Tom where to bump into Mary at the lingerie shop, unbeknownst to her of coarse. I called Tom and he was eager to “run” into Mary at the shop and see what would develop knowing it could just be some sexy flirting or it could lead to something way hotter, it was up to her. I didn’t tell him about the vibe leaving that as my little surprise

Mary called me at 1:00 to say she was on the way. I reminded her to make sure she put in the vibrating egg and to enjoy a sensual shopping trip. She laughed that sexy laugh of hers and told me to be ready when she got home.

Gathering details that Mary and Tom have told me over the last week here’s how her erotic adventure developed.

Tom walked in spotting Mary’s leather covered ass and nylon covered legs in those heels across the shop as she looked thru some corsets. He walked up behind her and made his presence known by lightly touching her shoulder. She turned smiled then laughed with recognition and squirming with the vibrating egg inside her wet pussy. Tom embraced her saying how good it was to see her again. Mary blushed as a warm feeling swept over her as he leaned in noting how sexy she looked then planting a warm kiss on her cheek.

They exchanged pleasantries with Tom making like what a great coincidence it was to run into her. He said this was his favorite place to shop for sexy cloths and wondered what Mary was looking for as he took in her voluptuous body. She had a black corset in her hand and Tom knowing how hot she would look in it said she had to try it on for him. Being so turned on by the vibe and the situation she let him lead her to the dressing room telling her that maybe if she gave him a peek of it on her he would pay for it.

Mary knows that in the right situation and with the right person she has full freedom to explore her lusty side and this was just that rare combination of circumstances and with her being so turned on and in a constant state of arousal for the last couple hours she really had no choice but to just let go.

Before she entered the room Tom embraced her and while playing with her leather covered ass gave her a deep kiss. She melted against him as he pulled her close breaking the kiss and saying how hot he was and how much he loved there first time together. Mary just kind of moaned as he kissed her again and ran his hand up to her full breast. They where out of the way in the deserted store at that time of day and he took full advantage massaging her big tits through the tight sweater then running his other hand up her leg mentioning that he knew she would have on garters and stockings and then wondering if she had on panties this time.

Mary was close to cuming as he got closer to her overheated pussy. He came to her panty covered lips and at first was surprised that she had on panties but then he felt the vibrations from the egg. He told her she was a hot little slut with that vibe up inside her pussy. Mary told him that I suggested she have it on while in the store and he just chuckled, he liked that idea and was glad I thought of it.

After getting her to the brink of cumming by inserting a finger in her so wet pussy and rubbing the egg in her throbbing hole he pulled away and asked her to try on the corset. She was smoldering at this point. Her dark brown eyes clouded with lust and her cheeks flushed with sexual excitement. He patted Mary’s ass directing her into the fitting room pussy juice soaking her panties as she started to strip off her sweater.

PaDuo
PaDuo
52 Followers