The Evidence Is On The Wall

Story Info
Husband's unique way of revenge succeeds.
4.5k words
4.45
214.7k
208
94
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrRobbur
MrRobbur
1,333 Followers

This story is only fiction. That means I made it up. All characters are also made up. No words were hurt in the writing of this story. Good revenge story but not a lot of sex in it. My Mystery Editor is missing right now so blame the author for any mistakes. Enjoy the story and practice safe sex.


When everything was said and done I was satisfied. I would not call what I felt as happy, but then my wife of 12 years just pissed away our marriage. My attitude was to move on with my life and do it soon. Anger and hatred had no place in my life anymore. I dealt with all that stuff for the last 2 months and I was resolute to live, thrive and survive. Looking over my handy work I smiled and got ready to leave. With the industrial strength glue in my hands I put some all over the door lock, hinges and handle. No one would be able to open that door until they broke it down. By that time I would be away and not my wife or anyone else could stop what I put in motion.

I guess now would be the best time to explain in detail what happened to me. My name is Phil Upton and I am a video editor for a local production company. I help make TV commercials and other videos for different industries.

My wife Olivia works in the biggest advertising agency in the city. That is how we first met on a project with her old company and my current company. Now she is a big Ad Executive and she likes the powerful people she works with. Over the past two years she has really risen in the company ranks. Her paycheck is twice that of mine right now. I didn't suspect back then the reason for her meteoric rise in the industry. It also never failed to impress her when she met some big important business or government figure. Most of them only wanted to get in her pants but she was always too pre-occupied to notice.

About two months ago I got a visit from a good old friend that grew up with me. Tony DelForio or Tony D as he was known in the neighborhood went to the same school and lived in the same neighborhood as me. He looked nervous and agitated which was something he usually didn't do. He was always confident and self -assured. He shook my hand and asked sadly what time I was done.

"I will be off in ten minutes, how about we go get a beer somewhere and talk? I can tell you need my help." Tony just shook his head and said nothing. "Fuck it! From the look on your face we are going now Tony. Let's get out of here." I picked up my coat and we left together. We agreed to drive separately and meet at Pete's Watering Hole on South St.

I was there before Tony. I think he drove slowly on purpose. The news he gave me when we got our first beer was very bad and I now understood his hesitation. My wife Olivia Upton was seeing another man. If I hadn't been informed by my old friend I would still be oblivious to the fact my wife was cheating on me.

"Phil we have been friends for longer than I can remember and this is one of the saddest things I have ever told you. Olivia is cheating on you with another man!" he said it and just let it hang. I didn't answer him right away so Tony continued his conversation.

"I was at The Royal Oyster House for an AC repair in the building. You know the fancy place on North Ave where all the lawyers and judges hang out. Well I was in my overalls and the management didn't want me to go out in the restaurant floor looking like I did. They have a dress code." he finished.

"Yeah I know the place. A client took me there once but I could never afford the place myself. Every wine on the list was over a hundred dollars a bottle. Besides you know I don't like to get dressed up. Way above my station if you ask me and the stuff shirt crowd are a bunch of losers." I finished back at Tony.

"I know Phil. Those places are for the city's power brokers who want to be seen, or so they think unless they are hiding the fact that they are fucking their P.A. or secretary. That is where your wife came in.

I saw her sitting at a table with an expensive suit. He was all over her and she was all over him. Sorry to say this Phil but those two are having sex together. You can just tell. They acted worse then you two do chasing each other around at my pool parties. Flirting and feeling up your wife right in the restaurant." he informed me.

I thought to myself sadly while he said this that it has been a long while since Olivia chased me around anything or anywhere.

"I really wanted to punch him out and slap Olivia's face but I couldn't. I also wanted to talk to you first. I figured I owed you that. I wanted you to hear this from a friend and not a process server for divorce papers. I never even confronted Olivia, I just left so I could talk to you." he explained.

"Well thanks Tony, I didn't even think of divorce until you just said it. I don't want to be with Olivia though if she is not being honest with me." I finished.

"I don't blame you Phil. Every time he squeezed her tits I wanted to run over and slap Olivia's face and punch out the stuff suit. Not sure how I controlled my anger. I knew I would end my HVAC service career if I made that big mistake. She never saw me so I asked the manager who the guy with Olivia was.

He was a high priced lawyer named Thomas Kincade. He said he was going to be a big city judge soon. I waited until they left and followed them. They went right to your house and I went back home for a while. Curiosity got the best of me and I went back out to drive by your house 4 hours later. All the lights but your front bedroom window were off and his car was still in the drive way.

I am really sorry it has to be me but I thought you needed to know. I would want to know at least if my wife Carol was cheating on me." Tony finished.

We talked for another half hour and then we both just went home, Tony to his loving wife carol and me to my cheating whore of a wife. When I did get home I found a message on the kitchen table from Olivia.

'Went out with work clients until later. Left dinner in fridge for you, just heat it up. See you after 10:00pm or so. Don't wait up.

Love Ya, Olivia'

I thought about what my life was becoming and what I really wanted out of it. I knew deep down Olivia and I were through. Looking at my frozen microwave dinner made me really mad. She should be home now with me instead of who knows who. I threw away the frozen crap in the trash and went out to order some Chinese food. I then had a bright idea. I would swing by Olivia's work and see if she was still there.

I drove up to their new big parking lot. It was just expanded because they tore down a big building and just painted white over the wall of the building next to it. The first 15 stories were just white brick wall were the old building was previously attached. The top 10 floors were the original dark windows and tan brick. They looked very out of place together.

My wife's office windows and conference table both looked right out onto the wall and the parking lot. The local business people complained it was a big eye sore and the white wall looked strange. At least no kids had tagged it with graffiti so far. You could also see it very well from the highway just east of the parking lot.

I looked for my wife's car but it was not there. I just turned to drive out of the lot when I saw her car go by. She was talking to a man I thought I recognized, it was Peter Heller from her department. He was Olivia's main boss. They were talking so much she didn't even see me pull right behind her and follow.

They went on the highway and went south to a not so great section of town. They both got out and went to a Motel 6 near the Airport road. I watched as Heller got the key and they both left the rental office and went to room 107 on the first floor. I waited a minute and went over to the room. I could hear some talking and then nothing. Suddenly I heard a moan I knew all too well. It was Olivia getting all warmed up but it wasn't with me.

I wanted to barge in and kill them both. I suppressed that feeling, so I could see what the hell Olivia was really up to. By my count she has cheated with at least two men that I know of. I knew deep down it was all bad news though.

I looked in the window and I could just make the two of them out rolling around on the bed naked. I pulled out my cell phone and tried to take some pictures I could use through the space in the narrow curtains. They were not great but in a couple of them you could see who and what they were doing. I wanted to document their relationship and any others. My mind came up with a plan and I left my cheating wife with her lover.

When I got home with my cold take-out food I was very calm considering the circumstances. I finished my meal and got right on the phone to another good friend. He was in the industry and knew his shit when it came to electronics. I explained my problem and he had some helpful tips. He was over in an hour and was done by 9:30pm. I was sure Olivia would be home much later than her 10:00pm arrival time she put on her note.

I checked all the 4 cameras he set up to a closet server that could be picked up on my laptop anywhere with internet. I asked why record in the kitchen and he told me most people talk and make plans around the kitchen table and coffee. Later I was very glad he did put one there. It gave me all the information I needed. The other rooms were the master bedroom, the guest bedroom and the living room. He also gave me a voice activated recorder for under her car seat. Tapping her phone was too difficult so we didn't try. I knew when she made her mistakes I would be able to record them.

For the next 4 weeks I played the fool and acted like a normal husband. Our sex life had been very spotty of late and that suited me fine. Every time I would see my wife I could only think of other men fucking her and her begging for more while laughing at me. I made several out of town trips to trick her and let her guard down at home. I just went to the nearby town and cooled my heels for a few days taking some vacation time. All the time in the hotel room I could monitor the 4 cameras in my house.

I discovered she was fucking Thomas Kincade (the lawyer), Peter Heller (her boss), Harry Stanton (my neighbor) and one of my so called close friends Joey Simmons. Finally after one month of surveillance and a boat load of investigation I was done. The next stop was to see my lawyer with all the evidence.

My lawyer felt sorry for me but basically told me that in my state it didn't matter if my wife was the town whore, she had half rights to everything we owned together including the house and bank accounts. That was if I divorced her and paid for the lawyers. He hinted I might have to pay for her lawyer too.

I told him the name of Thomas Kincade and that he might be representing Olivia. He almost spit out the soda he was drinking when he heard the name.

"Holy shit Phil that guy is trouble! He has some huge resources and an entire legal team to back him up. He charges a thousand dollars an hour. We might win but not much and there is still a chance you will have to pay alimony to your wife so she can go out and fuck others on your money. Sorry for the bad news but you might just take it up the ass if Kincade gets a judge he has lunch or plays golf with." he told me honestly. I thanked him and told him I would be in touch as soon as I made a decision on the matter.

My next step was to confront my wife. Before I made any decision we needed to talk honestly and in the open. I went home from work early that day and waited for her to show up. The hamper had cloths in it from my wife coming home earlier and doing the neighbor Harry Stanton. I know because I saw the video! Her relationship with him stretches back at least 2 years or more from what I heard them talking about.

I was tired of pretending and all the drama. I needed it to be over. Olivia's car was just pulling in the driveway. She came in and saw me sitting in the living room chair just staring out into nothing with the TV off.

"Are you ok Phil? You look out of it sort of." she finished with a mock concern in her voice. I was thinking to myself you lying bitch. You don't give two craps about me anymore. You just want the house and our money. I know this because I recorded Thomas Kincade talking to her at our kitchen table about it.

Apparently Olivia boss Mr. Heller introduced them as Kincade was the main lawyer for her advertising agency. He was going to handle her case and make sure she got whatever she wanted. I on the other hand had different ideas.

"My problem is you Olivia. I want a divorce, this house and no alimony payments. How does that sound?" I asked her to her face. I couldn't read her expression, she was trying to read me also but I just stared at her for a response.

"Phil what brought this on? You know I love you!" she tried to say but I started to laugh before she even got the words out. This was very unlike me and it threw her off for several minute. But like her advertising meetings at work she switched directions and stared on the offensive.

"So your cheating on me huh? Not satisfied with me anymore? Found someone else?" She asked in rapid fire.

Laughing even harder, something she also wasn't expecting I just repeated my demands "Divorce, the house and no alimony."

"Phil I know a very good lawyer and he can make it difficult for you in a lot of ways. He is very powerful you know" she hinted.

"OK Olivia, one more chance to do the right thing for once. I want the house, no alimony and a DIVORCE!!!" I shouted at her. She just turned her heals and left without another word.

But before she got out of ear shot I said "Tell Tom Kincade I am looking forward to the match up!" I didn't want to tip my entire hand but I wanted to let her know I was not the dumb cuckold husband she thought I was.

She stopped in her tracks and turned around to look at me with a surprised look when she heard Tom's name come up. The expression and smile on my face said I knew more than I was saying but she said nothing. She was weighing her options. I could tell from years with this woman she made up her mind right then and there with a flash of her eyes. I know I couldn't change it because I never could in the past when she dug her heels into the ground on some issue. She never came back to talk to me.

I got ready to go out just to have something to do when it hit me. 'Powerful' was the word she used! That is what Olivia wants, money and power. She liked the rich and famous. My job was behind the scenes and between that and my paycheck each week she didn't think much of my future earnings potential. It seems to me that I must undo the balance of power in Olivia and her friends' lives.

I drove right over to my studio at work with my laptop and a big folder of stuff. I then started to down load all the pictures and footage I recorded. There was at least 40 hours of material of Olivia with friends, co-workers, neighbors and political legal assholes. I got to work and in about four hours I had a rough finished product. The project took on a life of itself and the final product was not bad.

I was wondering how to hand out DVD copies of the video when it came to me in a brilliant flash of an idea. Why not let everyone see it during a movie premiere. My plan was set.

So this is about where I started my story. I pushed play on the DVD player and watched the Sony 10,000 lumen projector (stadium quality brightness) light up. Olivia's office was at the perfect angle. The image would shoot the light on the large white brick building directly across the parking lot. It was the perfect screen for what I needed, building size! Looking out Olivia's office window I could see the credits rolling and an image of my wife giving head to Thomas Kincade. I even put titles at the beginning so movie watchers knew who the 'actors' where in the video.

The video was on a loop so it replayed over and over. I included lots of fast pace action, close-up freeze frames with all the actors in my movie. Always with their names prominently displayed on the side of a building.

I got ready to leave Olivia's office checking my handy work on the glued door to her office. I made sure everything was ready and left the building saying good night to Charlie the night guard in the building. We knew each other for years and even liked the same baseball team. He didn't even think twice when I came in the lobby earlier and loaded the large projector roller case and my playback equipment for my adult outdoor show up to Olivia's office. I told him it was a 'honey do' for my wife who did presentations for her clients all the time. I even shook his hand and wished him a good life when I left. He looked at me strange for a second but just told me to have a good night.

I didn't know if it was going to be a good night but I knew it would be interesting to say the least.

The effect was instant as I got in my car and drove away. There was my soon to be ex-wife up on a large drive- in theatre style screen. She was humping my neighbor. The next shot was Olivia doing a strip tease for her boss Mr. Heller. I also included footage of Joey Simmons doing my wife in the ass. Hell she never even let me back there.

Everyone in the entire downtown neighborhood and the highway could see my wife and her lovers, in all their glory. I blurred the naughty parts out (for any neighborhood kids' sake) but you could see faces clearly and knew exactly what they were doing. I found out later I caused several accidents on the highway. It seems some of the male persuasion where rubber-necking while driving by my temporary porno theatre. They were blaming me personally for their not paying attention to their highway driving. Go figure.

I sent the longer DVD unedited versions to all the wives of anyone who fucked Olivia. They couldn't explain away the conversations in the bedroom and in my kitchen. I made sure to include all conversations when each of the guys talks about their wives to Olivia. I bet they never expected it to be recorded and a DVD sent to their better half. Most of the time, they complained about a lack of sex or just terrible sex. They seemed to go out of their way to bad mouth their spouses in front of Olivia. Well don't count on any sex with these ladies anytime soon fellows.

I forgot to mention I also put captions on the edited show video, stating all the actors' names, work locations, home addresses, phone numbers, dates and times. Every once and awhile the word 'Whore', 'Cheater' and 'Wife Stealer' would come up next to the appropriate glossy professional picture of each one in the video. The pictures I easily got off the internet. The 60' tall letters superimposed over the video of them fucking was priceless. Whoever watched that video knew exactly who it was on the 90 foot outdoor screen projecting on the white wall from my wife's office building.

Epilogue:

The law came later that night to my home and brought me downtown to the station. The press was waiting for me and they had a field day. They charged me with a bunch of charges but the more the story got out the harder it became to convict me. National news feeds wanted to interview me. A guy from one of the big networks heard my story and found out I was a video editor. He liked my style. I was offered a job if I wasn't in jail. He told me his wife also fucked him over and he wish he had the balls to do what I did.

It seems I struck a nerve with the community. Most people were outraged by my stunt. Most of the ladies in town however and at my job were very nice to me. The men thought I was an asshole for exposing them so publicly. It was the 'Bros before hoes ' kind of thinking I guess.

The D.A. said I was in big trouble. I didn't care. I did what I needed to do and I was willing to take the consequences. I posted bail that night and left for home about 4am in the morning. I went home and saw that Olivia was there before me and left with some clothes and her suitcase. No note or nothing. Then again I wasn't expecting much. Actually I thought she would have a big scene when I got back but she was just gone.

MrRobbur
MrRobbur
1,333 Followers
12