The Evolution of a Human Cow

Story Info
A woman's reluctant journey to becoming a hucow.
4.1k words
4.18
119.9k
88
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Steve1613
Steve1613
729 Followers

Poking around the internet the other day I saw a picture of a naked woman standing a barn with a fully clothed woman standing behind her holding her arm lightly. A fully clothed man was standing in front of the naked woman lightly fondling her engorged nipple. She had a metal collar as well as bands around her wrists. Her large breasts were hanging down her front, obviously full of milk. One breast was tattooed with a "2" and the other with a "6." She had a ring in her nose and another in her extremely large clit. The look on her face was rather resigned. The picture looked real and I wondered how she came to be a hucow. This is a story how she might have come to that time and place.

*

18-year-old Tamara was getting ready to jump in the shower when she stopped and looked at her breasts. She had always had large ones but they seemed a little larger today and they were tender to the touch. She was pretty sure she wasn't pregnant as she was on the pill. Not having any idea what was going on, she just shrugged and jumped in the shower. Her boyfriend would be home soon and she knew he'd want some action as soon as he got home. So, she wanted to be sure she washed the stink of her part time waitressing job. He was a pretty highly sexed guy (what 18-year-old isn't?) and they fucked at least 3 times a day. She didn't even bother getting dressed once she dried off. He liked her naked when he came in the door. While she was kind of uncomfortable walking around naked, she was rather submissive and wanted to please him

Sure enough, he grabbed her as soon as he walked in. "God, I've needed you for the last two hours. Suck me off to get the edge off, then we'll get to the main course."

Tamara sank to her knees and started to bob her head. That didn't seem to be enough for him as he grabbed her head and started fucking her mouth. Thinking to herself "He must really need it today," she just relaxed and let him have his way.

It only took a few minutes before he exploded in her mouth. She dutifully swallowed his cum. She didn't really like it, in fact, she'd refused to even let him cum in her mouth when they first got together. But he'd been insistent and so she gave in. It was just so much easier to do what he wanted. Besides, making him happy made her happy. Once he was done, she opened her mouth to show him his cum before swallowing it. Then she jumped up and went to the bathroom to rinse her mouth with mouth wash. He hated the taste of his cum.

"Great babe. Now we can take our time. Get your ass in the bedroom. I have a hankering for a little titty sucking."

She just rolled her eyes at that last statement. He sucked her tits for at least 10 minutes every time they fucked. Not that she minded. She loved the feel of his mouth on her tits. She would often dream of the day she had a baby nursing on her tits.

She lay down on the bed and watched as he quickly stripped. Then he practically pounced on her. He kissed her deeply for a couple of minutes before moving down to her tits where he latched on to a nipple.

"Woah! What is this? Are you making milk? Cool!" With that, he latched on again, sucking with even more gusto.

Tamara took in his exclamation and realized that explained why her tits were larger and tender to the touch. "It must be all the tit sucking. That is kind of cool. Now I don't have to wait to have a baby to know what it feels like to have milk filled tits."

He was so into sucking her tits that he didn't even slow down before he moved over her and mounted her. They both had the best orgasms of their year long relationship. As they lay there on the bed afterward, he exclaimed "Oh man, we are so keeping you making milk. That was the best sex I have ever had. I hope it's not a hard to do."

Keeping her making milk was not a problem. Just the opposite, with all the sucking he was doing she started producing too much for him to drink.

"Mark, we have to do something. I'm producing too much milk for you to keep up with and my tits hurt almost all the time."

"Honey, get on the bed on all fours. I want to try something."

He grabbed their largest bowl and put it under her left tit. "Mark, are you going to milk me? I'm not a cow, you know."

"We got to figure a way to keep your tits from hurting."

"You could spend a little less time sucking on them."

"Are you kidding. I love sucking on your milky tits. Now hold still." He grabbed her tit with both hands and started kneading it. He was pretty clumsy at first but he finally figured out how to do it. At first, it just kind of dribbled out but then he got it to squirt. Unfortunately, he didn't realize that humans, unlike cows, squirt in kind of a spray and it got all over the bed.

"Shit. I need to raise the bowl." He looked around and saw a box about the right height. He grabbed it and put it under the bowl. This time all the milk went in the bowl.

All this time, Tamara remained still. She was torn between being humiliated and being fascinated by the milk squirting out of her tits. "You can't do this all the time. Besides, it's getting hard lasting a whole shift at the restaurant without my milk staining my blouse."

"Yeah, I know. Don't worry, I'll look online after we get you emptied." With that, he switched to the other tit. It didn't take him long to empty that one now that he'd gotten a technique.

The milking had gotten them both horny, so he quickly pulled the bowl from under her and then mounted her doggy style. He slammed into her 4-5 times before spraying her insides with his cum.

"Damn, milking me sure made him horny. Maybe this whole milking thing will be good." She thought.

Now that he'd slaked his lust, he got up and looked into the bowl. "That's not too shabby. You do make a lot of milk. Clean up the bed. I'm going to do a little research."

Mark took the bowl into the kitchen where he carefully emptied it into a container that he placed in the refrigerator. Then he grabbed his phone and started looking up what he could find under lactation and human milk. He spent about an hour at it before he finally set his phone down.

"Looks like there's a good market for human milk. We'll have to get a pump though. Has to be sanitary, so I can't use my hands. We can probably make enough money that you can quit your job. From what I can tell, it sells for between a dollar to two fifty for an ounce. I just got about 6 ounces out of you. Bet we can get more with a pump."

"Mark. I don't know about this. I love making milk for you, but this is a whole another level."

"Honey, you'd be making milk for babies. Isn't that a good cause?"

"I guess."

"Then it's settled. I'll pick up a pump tomorrow after work."

She knew better than to argue with him when he'd made up his mind. She just sighed quietly and tried to wrap her mind around making milk for sale. At least it would help babies.

The next evening saw Mark excitedly unboxing a new pump. "I can't wait to try this on you. I put up an ad at lunch today and we already have 3 orders for as much as you produce. I had to take it down because there is no way we can fill those orders yet. We got to get your production up."

"Mark, I thought this was to get rid of the excess milk. Not to have me producing more."

"This is too good a money maker to not jump at it. Besides, we have to make the money to pay for the pump. I'm gonna sterilize the pump and then I'll milk you. Oh, and I got some containers for the milk. They each hold 6 ounces."

"How are you going to get the milk delivered?"

"I got these little insulated boxes and some cheap freezer packs. We'll just fedex them. Best thing is the buyer will pay for shipping and handling."

Realizing he'd thought of all the angles, she just shook her head ruefully and sat down to wait her first milking with a machine.

"Ok, get on all fours."

"Why do I have to be on all fours? Babies drink when a woman is sitting up."

"Yeah, but we want all your milk to flow down to the pump. Besides, if you're on all fours, I can fuck you."

She smiled at that last statement. She could see how hard his cock was in his pants, so she knew he was ready to go. So, she got into position.

He put a piece of plastic under her tits. She wondered about that until he quickly swabbed her tits with what smelled like a mild disinfectant. She was impressed with how thorough he was with the whole milking thing.

About ten minutes into her milking, she complained "Mark, being in this position is hurting my wrists. You need to figure out a solution if you're going to keep milking me."

"I already thought about that. I got a little padded bench coming tomorrow that you can rest your shoulders on."

Tamara was pleased with his thoughtfulness. It showed he cared. "I guess I can put up with this for a few weeks before he gets tired of it and we can go back to normal. Besides, he'll start missing his sucking time before long."

The next three months passed rather slowly for her. Her days were punctuated by her milking times but little else. She'd stopped going outside. It was just too much of a hassle to get dressed and go out when she had to be back in a couple of hours. Mark had increased her milking sessions to once every three hours. Her production was steadily going up with her more frequent milking sessions. Thinking back, it had been a month since she'd worn any clothes at all.

She was getting concerned now. Mark's enthusiasm for milking her was showing no signs of slowing down. Contrary to her earlier thoughts, he was showing little interest in sucking her tits. He rarely fucked her now unless she was being milked.

When he came home that day, she asked him "Honey, why don't you suck my tits. It would be nice to have a normal love making time."

"Now you know we have all these orders to fill. Can't waste any of your precious milk."

"But we never make love anymore. I feel more like your cow than your girlfriend."

"What do you mean, we fuck all the time."

"That's just fucking and its always doggy style. When was the last time you fucked me missionary style?

"Okay, okay. We'll do it missionary style after we get you milked. I'll even suck on your tits. All right?"

She smiled happily when he said that and said "Can't wait!"

Their sex after her milking left them both a little unsatisfied. He'd gotten used to fucking her during her milkings and, to tell the truth, he wasn't really into her anymore. He kind of looked down on her now that she was just a milk producer. He felt a little guilty about that since he was the one that talked her into it. Besides, there was a girl at work that he was kind of into. They flirted all the time and he'd been thinking of asking her out.

She sensed his lack of enthusiasm during their love making session and didn't orgasm. Instead, she faked an orgasm just to end the session. She was very disappointed but hid it by faking lethargy, yawning and closing her eyes, before rolling over and pretending to fall asleep.

Neither of them wanted to discuss the session and it was not repeated. They fell back on their routine with her falling further into the role of being just a milk producer. She was growing increasingly comfortable with that role and it took a central focus in her life. She stopped doing chores around the apartment, leaving that all up to him. She watched mindless tv when she wasn't being milked. Her only real activity, other than serving as milk producer, was to put the full bottles in the refrigerator and sterilizing the pump. She didn't even do that when he was home.

He started going out in the evenings and she, at first, tried to go with him. But he'd put her off saying he was drinking with work buddies and she couldn't drink, besides, he wanted to stay out more than a couple of hours.

It's strange how people can get used to things that would normally be abhorrent. Having her life revolve around being milked would have horrified her a year ago, now it just seemed normal.

One event did arouse her from her stupor. She'd noticed him putting a booklet in some of the boxes of milk he was sending. He wasn't putting them in all the boxes, just a select few. She wondered about that and decided to snoop around when he was at work. She found a copy of the booklet and saw it was titled: Breastmilk Recipes. She opened the booklet, thinking the recipes must be ways to help babies move on to solid food. What she saw on the first page was much different. The recipes were definitely not for babies.

TROPICAL ORANGE SMOOTHIE

Ingredients:

  • 1 ripe medium banana, cut up

  • 1 - Eight ounce can crushed pineapple (juice pack), chilled

  • 1/2 of a 6-ounce can frozen orange juice concentrate (1/3 cup)

  • 1 and 1/2 cups vanilla low fat ice cream

  • 1 cup breast milk

  • Shredded coconut, toasted

Directions: In a blender container, combine banana, un-drained pineapple, and orange juice concentrate. Cover and blend until almost smooth. Add low fat ice cream and breast milk. Cover and blend until smooth. Pour into glasses. Top each serving with a little toasted coconut; serve immediately. Makes 4 (8-ounce) servings.


FRENCH TOAST STRATA WITH CARAMEL SAUCE

Ingredients:

  • 10 slices whole-wheat bread

  • 1 1/2 cups breast milk

  • 2 large eggs plus 4 large egg whites, or 1 cup fat-free liquid egg substitute

  • 1/3 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar

  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract

  • 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon

  • Caramel sauce (optional -- see recipe below)

Directions: Lightly coat a shallow 2-quart baking dish or casserole with a nonstick vegetable spray. Arrange half the bread slices in the bottom of the dish (it may be a tight fit). Reserve the remaining bread slices to layer on top. Combine all remaining ingredients and mix well with a wire whisk or eggbeater. Pour half the mixture evenly over the bread in the baking dish. Layer the remaining bread on top and cover with the remaining egg mixture. Cover tightly and refrigerate several hours or overnight. To bake, preheat oven to 350°F. Remove the dish from the refrigerator and spray the bread lightly with nonstick vegetable spray. Bake until lightly browned, 30 to 35 minutes. Cut into six pie-shaped wedges and serve with the Caramel Topping. Makes 6 servings.


All this time she had justified her milk production with the thought she was helping feed babies. Here was proof that she was wrong, she was producing milk to feed someone's fetish. She stewed over this, refusing to milk herself until he got home so she could confront him.

He walked into the apartment that evening to find her angrily waving a copy of the booklet and saying "What is the meaning of this! I thought my milk was for babies. Instead, I find that you are selling it to adults who want to use it in cooking. I am not a cow! "

With that last statement, she broke down crying. He paused to think, then rushed over to her. "There, there. It's true, some of the people I ship the milk to are not babies. But they are just the minority. Most of your milk does go to babies. But these others pay top dollar for your milk and help subsidize the lower price I charge those who need it for their babies."

Sniffling, she looked up at him through tear filled eyes and said "Is that true?"

"Of course, it is. I wouldn't lie to you." In truth, most of her production was now going to adults who wanted to use it in recipes. He'd managed to hook into a fetish community that prized breast milk. He hadn't sought them out, instead they'd found him and he'd been quite willing to sell to them. After all, they were paying 3 dollars an ounce for her milk, much more than parents could pay. It had bothered him at first, but as he increasingly viewed her as just a cow, his discomfort had eased. After all, it was just cow's milk, albeit human cow, but still cow's milk.

"Then I guess it's okay. My tits hurt. I need milking. I was so upset that I haven't been milked since lunch."

"Oh, you poor thing. No wonder your tits hurt. You shouldn't skip a milking. Let's get you hooked up right away."

With that, they settled once again into the new normal routine of her being milked every three hours during the day. One thing that did change was the institution of a night time milking. She'd found her self being awakened about 2 am each night by the pressure in her tits and the only way to relieve it was to be milked. The nightly milking caused her to doze a lot during the day between milking sessions.

One evening he awoke her from a nap and led her to the milking station. She was still sleepy and barely registered what was happening. But then she became aware that there was someone else in the room. It was a man and he began speaking softly "Man, this is so cool. I'm getting my milk fresh from the cow. I can't believe it."

She was embarrassed by his words and the situation. But she didn't know what to do. Here she was, hooked up to a milking machine and she needed to be milked. She remembered the last time she had skipped a milking, how her tits had hurt. So, she just closed her eyes and pretended he wasn't there.

Once he'd paid up and left, she turned to Mark and said "How could you bring someone in here to watch me being milked?"

"He paid an extra $100 for the privilege. He so wanted to get the freshest milk. Besides, he didn't really see anything. I covered you with a blanket."

"Please don't do that again. It was humiliating."

"Why was it humiliating? You were just doing something so natural and special."

"I was being milked like a cow!"

"You were being milked like a woman who so cares about babies that you will devote yourself to feeding them."

"That wasn't a baby. I doubt it was even a parent."

"No, he wasn't but the extra he paid will go a long way towards subsidizing the milk that goes to babies that need it."

"Oh, just please don't do it again."

"I may do it once in a while. It really does help."

Contrary to his words, he started bringing people around for her milking sessions on a regular basis. It wasn't just men too. Women also were showing up to watch her being milked. He stopped covering her up and she got used to being nude in front of strangers.

It was during one of these viewing sessions that she felt a cock entering her pussy. She was surprised because he hadn't fucked her in months and now he was doing it in front of an audience. It wasn't until she saw him walking in front of her that she realized it was someone from the audience fucking her. At the time, she just didn't care. It had been too long since she'd been fucked.

She thought about complaining after they were gone but she was just too drained by her orgasm and she just let it go. That was unfortunate because getting fucked by an audience member then became a regular event.

It was a year and a half after she'd starting being milked that things changed and in a big way. After a milking session, he put slippers on her feet and a robe around her. Then he led her out of the apartment. She was confused by this. It had been a year since she'd left the apartment. But by now, she was used to following his lead.

He took her outside and put her in his car. They drove for about an hour out into the country side before stopping in front of a barn. He led her into the barn where a couple of men were waiting. One of them obviously a farm hand and the other a well-dressed man in his 40s. She recognized the man from one of her milking sessions. She remembered him because he'd fondled her tits, not in a sexual way, rather as though he was appraising them.

Steve1613
Steve1613
729 Followers
12