The Evolution of Lee Anne Pt. 02

Story Info
The continuing story of a woman's sexual awakening.
6.5k words
4.01
17k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For about 3 weeks after that night in the hot tub I had somehow convinced myself that life was continuing on as it did before. I got up in the morning, went to work, came home, made supper (I love to cook), and then spent my evenings with Lee Anne. Nothing much had changed.

It really is amazing how you can fool yourself.

Sure, I got up as I normally would, but it was with a hard-on that I have been seemingly sporting sine the night before. It was like I was 17 again. My first thought as I awoke was the hot tub as was the last thought before I fell asleep at night. I went to work, and then proceeded to spend way too much time searching online ways to make my fantasy a reality. I had to be careful with that one.

At home in the evening I admittedly ruined more dinners than not. My focus was not on what I was doing. I was pretty sure that Lee Anne thought I was losing it. As much as bringing up the subject before was difficult I realized that bringing it up again was going to be even harder.

As most men can understand, you don't just bring up a subject like this just anytime. Even though we did "discuss" it before, it was a short discussing that ended up with my cock in her mouth. I had to pick a perfect time to reintroduce it.

Lee Anne would have to be in the perfect mood which means that she couldn't be thinking about work, the kids, our pets, her parents, laundry or any other of the thousands of things that women have on their minds at any given moment.

As for me, on the other hand, I could talk about sex anytime and anyplace. Lee Anne always joked that I could be on my death bed and still would be up for it. It's not like she would reject the idea when we did talk but I wanted her to be fully in the moment. Luckily that opportunity presents itself on a regular basis.

Years ago Lee Anne developed an issue with the bottom of her feet that required nightly applications of a special foot cream. It quickly healed but we became very used to her nightly foot rubs. It's not like I have a foot fetish but she does have very sexy feet and I definitely enjoyed massaging them.

Just to be clear it's not like I was being totally altruistic. I was getting something as well. If, as I was massaging her feet I positioned myself a certain way, Lee Anne could gently rub my balls and play around with my cock. In another position she could rub my ass and very lightly run her finger along the crack of my ass, once in a while gently grazing my asshole. Needless to say I kept everything immaculately clean. It was in my best interest to do so.

It got to the point where she couldn't get to sleep without both having her feet rubbed and playing with me. For the longest time I did get hard from her attention and, early on, this did cause some problems. Younger, stupider me was hoping that it would always lead to sex. This obviously couldn't happen every night and so I quickly had to figure things out.

The most obvious solution was fucking... or licking or sucking or whatever else would relieve the pressure. As much as this seemed like a great idea, in all honesty, we were not a "4 times a week" couple. Very early on we were probably averaging 3 to 4 times a week and that was fantastic but, after our children arrived on the scene, it dropped to a solid twice a week and we were happy. One of the main reasons we were happy was the second option I had at my disposal.

Masturbation. Lee Anne learned very early in our relationship that I masturbate. I have always done it and I intend to be reprimanded in my nursing home someday for continuing to do it. She understood that it wasn't a reflection of anything lacking in our relationship but, instead, was more of an indication that I really, really love to masturbate.

The experience of having your own hard dick in your hand is something that, if you don't happen to have a penis, you wouldn't understand. The intense sensation of keeping yourself of the edge of orgasm and then, once you pass the point of no return, your cum surging from deep in your balls is indescribable. It might be the blood rushing from your brain to your cock that does it but you feel like you are the king of the world and you can accomplish anything.

I suspect this is why our world is in the state that it is in.

So I loved to masturbate and Lee Anne was good with it. The problem was that I didn't always want to do it alone. So after about 20 minutes of me giving her a foot rub and, in return, Lee Anne giving my cock, balls, taint, and asshole her undivided attention, I would ask her if she wanted to be my cheerleader. It was a code name we came up with so she knew what my intentions were. She has never, in all of our years together, turned me down.

A typical "cheerleading" session might go like this:

I would start out on my back and she would nestle into me. I would hold my cock lightly at first and slowly start stroking. Lee Anne would then start nibbling on my earlobe which would send shivers down my spine directly to my balls. She would rub her hand over my chest and shoulders running her fingers through my chest hair. Feeling her soft, warm lips on me while at the same time, hearing her breathing heavily directly into my ear, thickened my cock further.

Lee Anne would then run her hand slowly down past my stomach at which point she would wrap her hand around the exposed head of my cock. Together we would slowly jerk me off while she would continue tonguing my ear.

Softly she would whisper, "I want you to cum for me. I want to feel your cock throb as you shoot all over yourself." God... I love it when she talks dirty! I could feel my balls start to tighten as I increased the tempo of my hand.

Sensing that I am close to cumming, Lee Anne would release her grip on me and trace her fingers down to my balls where she would gently massage them. Then, on to that wonderfully sensitive spot below my balls, she would apply firm pressure in a circular motion. As she did this she would intermittently dart a finger down to my butthole, circling it, barely touching it, and then back to my balls.

Back and forth she would go, increasing her pressure, matching the tempo of my strokes. Without breaking with her rhythm she repositioned herself to rub her large, soft breasts on my face, offering her beautifully erect nipples to my hungry mouth. I open wide to take in her entire areola and I lightly flick my tongue over the tip of her sensitive bud. She puts her other hand behind my head and pulls me in tighter.

My hand is now a blur as I am ready to cum. My muffled moans tell her that I am there, at which point she puts her finger directly on my hole and rhythmically pushes against it. I can't hold back anymore and the contractions in my balls sends my cum shooting onto the both of us. She keeps the pressure up with her finger and I keep pumping furiously until I am spent. I finally relax against the bed and she kisses me. Her lips are full and soft and cool. Like I said, I love masturbating.

Typically though the third option is more the norm. I rub Lee Anne's feet, she plays with me, and then we roll over and go to sleep. Not as sexy but life isn't always sexy is it? Over the years my penis has developed an artificial intelligence of sorts. If it senses that it won't be called into action it stays soft. I think of it as my own conservation of energy. It is the quintessential "glass is half full" cock. In its mind there is always tomorrow night.

As it had before, my guardian sex angel interceded on my behalf, and offered the perfect opportunity for me to broach the subject with Lee Anne. I found a story on line that I thought she would enjoy and suggested to her that she read it in bed while I rubbed her neck. Not one to turn down a massage she readily agreed.

After pouring Lee Anne a glass of wine, putting on some music, and lighting a scented candle I turned off the lights. I had her lay on the bed so that I could massage and moisturize her feet and legs. She needed to be fully relaxed and comfortable.

I propped some pillows up on the bed, lay against them, and had her lean against me so that I could massage her shoulders, neck, and head. Starting at the base of her neck, I gently pressed my thumbs in a line up to the back of her head and, all the while, worked my fingertips in a circular motion against her scalp. I could feel her slowly relax against me.

After a few minutes of giving her a gentle head massage I handed Lee Anne the tablet with the story loaded and ready for her.

The story involved two young couples, Marie and Andrew and Suzanne and Devin, who were camping together in a large national park that was only accessible by canoe. They had been friends for quite a while and there had been a long history of flirtatious behaviour and mutual attraction.

The trip starts out innocently enough with a long day of canoeing and setting up of the camp. After going for a swim, fixing dinner and relaxing by the fire, they retired to their respective tents.

______________________________________________

Marie and Andrew started kissing as soon as they pulled the zipper closed on the tent. They tried to be quiet as they quickly took off their clothes, but the harder they tried the louder they seemed to be. She pushed him onto his back and straddled his leg, grinding herself on his upper thigh. It had been a long day and there had been a lot of flirting. She was desperate for contact.

Encircling him with her hand she worked him up to full hardness using her thumb to massage the underside of his head with his precum. Staring into his eyes she pulled his hand to her.

"My God... you're so wet," Andrew whispered, slowly working his finger in and out of her.

"Mmmmmmmmm...keep doing that... yes... that's nice!" she sighed as she leaned forward with one hand on his chest.

In the soft glow of the camping lantern Andrew could see the intense focus in her expression, she was biting her lower lip to keep from crying out.

"Do you think they can hear us?" he asked quietly sliding another figure inside her.

"Hmmmmm." Marie moaned as he reached up with his other hand to cup her breast, feeling her nipple hard against his palm.

"Would it turn you on if they could?" he questioned futher, thrusting into her faster.

"Uh huh." she replied, not trusting herself to speak. She could feel the waves start deep within her, building with each probe of his finger. She needed him inside her.

Marie inched forward to place the head of his cock against her slit and gently guided it into her. With every inch she felt her core opening to accept him. She loved feeling him inside her, stretching her. The sweet sounds of her wetness magnified in the night air.

When she could feel herself fully seated against him she leaned back. She remained motionless to absorb the feeling up him pulsing inside her. Her release was looming but she wanted to hold on, to savour the moment.

"Touch yourself!" he demanded quietly. Her pleasure was under his control. Reaching between her thighs she lightly encircled her clit with her finger. Andrew's pubic hair was saturated from her excitement. His hands moved to her hips to pull her harder against him.

Faster and faster she picked up the rhythm on her clit, her breaths rapid and shallow. With her other hand she felt him where he entered her. Stroking the base of his cock with the tips of her fingers he inhaled sharply.

"Let me taste you!" he panted as he started pulling her back and forth against him, raising his hips to grind into her from underneath.

Marie brought her fingers to him to let him take in the musky, sweet aroma before placing them on his lips. He sucked them into his mouth hungrily, moaning loudly, no longer aware of the world outside their tent.

"Yessss" he hissed as the spasms started radiating out from his balls. Marie quickly released him from deep within her and mounted him again sliding her slick pussy up against the underside of his cock. His entire body tightened as he came. Marie massaged her clit against the thick ridge of his cock head, feeling him spasm against her, sending her over the edge.

Marie moaned as her core was overtaken . Clamping her thighs tightly against his waist, her entire being was overwhelmed, consumed by the waves of pleasure. His cum mixed with her own. Mere seconds became an eternity as they reached their peak together.

Silence then enveloped them as they became aware of the outside world again. Marie propped herself up and looked down at Andrew. Covering her mouth with her hand in mock horror, realizing how loud they actually were. There was no way that Suzanne and Devin didn't hear them. Others across the lake probably heard them.

Just then she paused, listening intently for something outside the thin walls of the tent. Smiling, she looked quickly at Andrew and held her finger up to her lips. Listening again to confirm what she heard she mouthed "I think they're doing the same thing".

She fell against him, pressing her face to his chest to help stifle the laughter. It didn't work as Andrew started with her. Realizing both the beauty and humour in the moment, they lay with each other enjoying the familiar sounds coming from the other tent.

______________________________________________

"Shhhhhhh! Did you hear that?" Suzanne whispered, releasing Devin's cock from her lips, turning her head toward the sound. She was quiet for a long moment. "I think they're fucking." she added quietly.

Devin tilted his head listen. He smiled. They were definitely fucking and, from the sounds of it, they were very close to finishing.

"That is so hot!" he said as he glanced towards Suzanne. She was on her knees between his legs, slowly sliding her hand along his length. With a mischievous smirk on her face she leaned forward and licked him from his balls to the tip of his cock and then took him completely in her mouth.

Devin was always amazed with Suzanne. She loved to suck cock and she was great at it. When she first told him that she could cum just from giving a blow job he knew that he was in for a wild ride. The fact that she had no gag reflex was the icing on the cake.

Looking at her now kneeling between his legs, one hand firmly wrapped around him and the other busy between her own legs he knew that he wasn't going to last long. Add to that the sexy rhythms coming from the next tent and he couldn't hold back.

"I'm close!" he grunted

Suzanne started stroking him at the base of his cock while flicking her tongue and sucking the under side of his cock head. Her eyes locked on his. She loved watching his face when he came.

She felt his contractions down to her core. She loved sucking him. How he felt so alive in her mouth. The taste. How he filled her mouth. Hard but at the same time so soft.

"Cum for me baby!" she panted, her lips pressed to him at his most senstitive spot. She felt her own orgasm build as her fingers thrust in and out, her palm pounding on her clit.

Devin's legs tightened with his impending climax. He grabbed the back of Suzanne's head as his first shot landed on his chest. He couldn't stop himself from grunting loudly as his balls tightened with the ensuing aftershocks. Suzanne's tongue and hands worked to continue to drain him.

Suzanne moaned against his softening cock as her thigh muscles began to quiver. Her explosion raditated from deep within her belly and down through her clit. Her skin flushed hot under and her orgasm washed over her in currents. Finally beginning to feel the pulses subside, she fell forward next to Devin; exhausted.

"That was fucking awesome!" Devin exclaimed a little too loudly. Suzanne immediately covered his mouth with her hand but not before she heard the muffled laughter coming from the other tent. Unable to help themselves Suzanne and Devin and joined in. She had a feeling that the next day was going to be a little different.

The next morning as they ate breakfast Suzanne decided to fire the first shot.

"I hope you guys slept ok last night." She asked, intentionally being coy. "I was a bit concerned that one of you was having a nightmare with all the moaning I was hearing."

Andrew almost choked on his eggs. Devin turned away suppressing a smile. He knew what Suzanne was like and should be used to this by now. Nothing she said ever surprised him.

"No. Not at all!" Marie countered trying hard to keep a straight face. "In fact, I was going to ask you the same thing".

The two stared at each for a moment, trying to see who would break. Marie could feel her face turning red and finally looked away. She could never beat Suzanne. She was a pro at mind games.

"Loser takes care of dishes." Suzanne announced happily. "Sorry, I don't make the rules."

After breakfast they opted to head out on the canoes to do some exploring but, after a few hours, the oppressive heat got to them and decided to head back to go for a swim instead.

The cool water was refreshing and soon had them in a playful mood.

Standing on Andrew's shoulders Marie attempted a front flip into the water and, in the process ,her bikini top came off. The water was a bit murky and they didn't immediately notice that the current took it away. It wasn't long before Marie realized that her options were limited.

"Come on guys. Turn around so I can get out and get a new top." She pleaded with them as she knelt in the shallow water to cover herself.

"You've got to be kidding?" joked Suzanne. "This is awesome. I'm going to enjoy this".

She glanced at Devin. "I'm pretty sure Devin is enjoying this too."

Devin seemed to not hear what she said but wasn't taking his eyes off Marie.

"Andrew...please help me!" Marie turned to her boyfriend.

"No way. I'm scared of Suzanne!" he backed away quickly as though his life were in danger.

"Seriously? They're only tits!" Suzanne chided her. "Look...I've got them too." Standing up she looked around to make sure everyone one was watching as she reached behind her and untied her top. Taking it off she bunched it up and threw it out of reach, allowing it to float away in the water.

"See!"

Standing with her hands on her hips Suzanne was almost daring the others to say something. She got nothing but silence.

Suzanne's wet skin glistened in the hot afternoon sun. Her small breasts, accentuated by the reflections off the water, were highlighted by her erect nipples which seemed to invite further attention. She was keenly aware what Andrew was focusing on.

"Come on. Don't be such a pussy" she dared Marie.

"Hey, I love pussy" Andrew, finally finding his voice, interjected.

"I'll get to you in a minute funny guy." Suzanne teased.

Devin glanced back and forth between the girls. He loved looking at Suzanne's body whenever he had the chance. At that moment, however, he was more interested in seeing how Marie would do.

"So what's it going to be? Stay under the water all day or show us your tits? Andrew has seen them. I've seen them. I am pretty sure Dev wants to see them. They are fucking awesome tits."

Marie hated when Suzanne did this. She's done it ever since they were kids. Everything had to be a challenge. A contest. There always had to be a winner and a loser. First to ride a bike, first to jump off the high diving board, first to slow dance with a boy, to kiss a boy, to have a boy feel you up, to give a boy a hand job.

She always pushed that envelope and Marie needed to push back.

Slowly she rose from the water revealing her body inch by inch. Her skin tingled as she felt all eyes were on her. She stood defiantly in only her bikini panties, her shoulders back, chest out, mirroring Suzanne's stance.

"Beee-uuuu-ttttt-eeeeeee-fullllll" screamed Suzanne.

"See Dev! I told you she had gorgeous tits. I could just eat them up. Look at those gorgeous nipples"

12