The Evolution of My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mwatkins
mwatkins
129 Followers

Wetbiatch -- Do you have toys? I have a big dildo shoved up me after watching you.

I smiled to myself,

"Of course you have," I thought. I think Susie was of the same opinion as she never bothered replying. In fact I was surprised when she booted them. I wasn't aware she knew how.

"I hate that some people are so fake," she said almost to herself.

The room was again filled with messages now mainly about how they wanted to see her breast.

Hardfather -- You might as well show us your bra, we can see it anyway through that blouse.

Susan turned to me with a look of indignation,

"They really are perverts, I think I have showed them enough already." I was already far beyond being just horny.

"To be fair he has a point." My wife's face spun towards me in complete shock as if the last few moments had not happened.

"Are you saying you want me to flash these guys?"

"I'm not saying anything, it's your choice." She was about to say something before closing her mouth and sat there quietly for a second. Then she re-evaluated me before smiling as her eyes came to rest on my bulging pants.

"Are you getting off on this?" She was laughing now. Unable to deny it I must have looked somewhat bashful.

"Maybe," again she laughed.

"You really don't mind?"

"As I said the choice is yours, besides they have no idea who you are." She paused again, as she read some of the other comments, most of which were calls to show her bra if they couldn't see her tits.

"If I do," she finally said "I am not showing my breast."

"The choice is yours baby."

Asianwife+hubby -- Okay, but I am only showing my bra.

With that she started unbuttoning her top until the bra was fully visible beneath the undone blouse. She paused there as if questioning herself before removing the blouse altogether.

Jizza -- Lean forward.

Without question she leant on the desk giving the viewers a clear view straight down her top. Then the inevitable calls for her to remove her bra but this time my wife held firm and sat back down. She picked up her blouse and put it back on but without buttoning it up.

Missionary Man -- Come on bitch lets seem those lovely tits of yours.

In response to the comment Susie kicked him out of the room as well as blocking him.

Asianwife+hubby -- Look people I think I am been more than fair, anyone who is impolite I will boot you.

The response was grovelling apologies from the men no doubt hoping for a further show.

Arthur109 -- Who is there with you? I can see you are talking to somebody.

Asianwife+hubby -- My hubby

Hardfather -- Lucky bastard, lol

Arthur109 -- Is he enjoying the show?

Asianwife+hubby -- I think so.

Jizza -- Is he hard?

Asianwife+hubby -- Haha yes.

Hardfather -- You should get him on screen, he don't need to be shy with us. We are all jealous.

My wife looked up to me, but I just shook my head.

"Come on," she pleaded. "This was your idea, besides you don't have to show your face. They have no idea who we are." She was using my own logic against me, plus I had to admit I was drawn to the idea of it. I positioned myself so my body could be seen standing next to my headless wife, bulge clearly visible in my jeans.

Hardfather -- Yep he looks hard. You should give him some hand relief.

Susan laughed and playfully rubbed my cock forcing it to strain even harder.

Hardfather -- I bet that feels so good.

Jizza -- Susan you should get his cock out it looks painful in those jeans.

Before I had time to take in the message Susan was already unbuttoning my jeans.

"What are you doing?"

"Come on they can't see you, besides it does look tight down there." She smiled as she undid the button fly. The jeans fell away and then Susan eased her hand inside my boxers and slowly pulled my ever hardening cock.

Hardfather -- Suck him

I watched fascinated as my wife's face came closer to my erection. Her tongue escaped from her mouth and slowly encircled the tip of my cock. I had received this sort of a treatment less than a handful of times since we had been married but suddenly my timid wife seemed to have obtained an experience I had never seen from her before. As her tongue explored my cock her head was now visible on camera. I wanted to warn her but my own selfish needs were now uppermost in my thoughts. My head went back with a moan as her tongue sought out the tip of my cock and I could feel her licking up the pre-cum that had already appeared sending what felt like an erotic electric shock through my senses. Then I felt her warm breath as her mouth enveloped my manhood.

She took the whole shaft in one hungry swoop and with a sucking motion continued until my balls touched her face. I could feel her gag reflex kick in and she released most of the shaft allowing her lips to caress the tip once more before again taking the whole length. She continued this motion slowly positioning herself on her knees in order to get some degree of comfort. On the screen I could see the back of her head in a steady rhythm as she eagerly worked my hard penis. She now used her hand to pump the cock as she eagerly licked it.

From where I stood I watched her hand and tongue explore my cock and from this viewpoint I could also see straight to her breast heaving inside the lacy material. I could see her erect, brown nipples obviously aroused. I reached down beneath the bra and caressed her tit before pulling it out to examine it better. I knew the guys on the screen were unable to see and windows popped up proving their disappointment.

With her nipple between my fingers her motion intensified and I knew I was close. She continued to ease my cock to the back of her throat, not quite far enough to gag now but each time she did I could feel that much closer to relief. She again used her hands bringing me ever closer to the brink then her mouth again touched my shaft and started to slide back up. I knew I was about to cum, my senses had gone hyper and my whole body was tingling as my primal urges kicked in. This slut in front of me was going to taste me. As she came up to her furthest point I grabbed her head further up. I sensed her panic and then her gag reflex kicking in. I didn't care, I wouldn't be long. My cock was further into her mouth than it had ever been before. I could feel the helmet at the back of her throat bursting with anticipation. Her brown, puffed breast was out just waiting to be sucked and my wife's head was firmly secured as I exploded with a loud shout. As I climaxed I released her head and she fell back coughing sperm out of her mouth. I could see it dribbling from the edges of her mouth and down her chin. At that moment she had never looked better.

I slowly let the situation set in. On the floor in front of me was my wife, hair dishevelled, wiping the residue from her face. She sat there cross legged; her skirt had ridden up to her stocking tops and her black lacy knickers and bra both clearly on show along with her breast. She looked like a slut and I was a happy man. Then I realised my wife was glaring at me, but then rather than the anger I was expecting she actually looked pleased.

"I think I need to clean up."

"You were incredible, you know that?" I have never been more in love with my wife more than that moment. She just smiled and disappeared into the bathroom. I went to the computer where there was several protest about the show they had or hadn't just witnessed. Before shutting down the computer I left one last message;

Asianwife+hubby -- Until next time..

mwatkins
mwatkins
129 Followers
12