The Evolution of Tranny G

Story Info
He tells her story and new erotic fun begins.
2.5k words
21.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My beloved Tranny G was so devastated by the one night stand and had lost her confidence. First she was made fun of while shopping, ending the evening with the "perfect" man, having her first true intimate experience with a man, only to find that his promise to call her was false.

I did not see her on my last trip, as she was devastated and in her own loving way, knew both Chris and I needed time alone as she took much of his time away. Chris works all the time and Tranny G can be time consuming. For those of us in love with a Tranny, we can understand that they can consume so much of our energy. To love a Tranny one must be willing to take the time to love, support, and help her learn to build her own confidence and self-esteem. The emotional investment is well worth the love that is shared in ways most people cannot understand. For those of us lucky enough to have these truly lovelies in our life, we know how wonderful they are, as we journey together in exploring ourselves as women.

I came home to an e-mail from Tranny G fraught with despair and how she knew she could not pass as a woman, that she was giving up, and she felt used and ugly. My poor lovely, so difficult to learn to become a woman so quickly, and have to endure all the experiences that we women all go through. We have a lifetime, yet Tranny G is newly emerged. So perhaps it is time I share with you how I came to know Chris and Tranny G, before I leave on yet another flight to see her. Please bear with me as I promise a most intimate and erotic tale with my beloved Tranny G.

I have said that I am the luckiest swinger of all. I have the most loving wonderful husband one can imagine. I have Chris and G as my boyfriend/girlfriend. For swingers, we do not necessarily look for relationships. We look for fun times with good people, and friendships can emerge. We seek new sexual experiences and test our boundaries as we discover new things about ourselves. Ironically, Chris and I met by chance in a swinger's group for fans of a cult movie. We were busy talking to each other in the group about the movie that we finally decided to start e-mailing. The e-mails were then carried over to personal e-mail accounts and then text messages. We lived several states apart and we would fill our days making jokes back and forth. I came to know Chris as a person with a deep sense of humor and in many ways, our daily laughs filled voids we were experiencing in our lives. Over time I began to wonder, who is this person that I laugh with everyday? I do not even know what he looks like so I requested a picture. To my surprise, he was a very hot man on top of everything else. Yet I saw him as the funny man who made me laugh every day and with a deep intellectual side as I learned over time.

Over time our joking back and forth would leave to little inflections about our lives. We had an argument over a party I had attended. I thought for sure I was too wild for him, and suddenly realized what an important person he had become to my every day life. The realization that he might not be part of my everyday life anymore caused such an unexpected reaction in me - devastation. My husband encouraged me to talk to him and work things out as he knew Chris was very special to me. We talked through the argument and then without speaking, we both seemed to realize that we had fallen for each other. We may be swingers, and we were not seeking a romantic relationship - it simply snuck up on us. Two people who were not looking for each other but somehow found each other and the connection was undeniable. We had this insatiable need to meet in person but because Chris is a soldier, it made sense for me to travel to see him for the first time.

Two important disclosures came about that further sealed our trust for each other that we had not realized we had developed. We were both still confused as to how we came to be as a couple. We discussed my impending visit after our argument was resolved, as we had the deep need to see each other. I told him I had a confession to make, as I knew I could not spend several days without him finding out. I am sorry to say I am a smoker and I needed to know if that was a deal breaker. He was so wonderful and said that did not bother him at all and he might join me with a cigar. You have no idea the relief I felt! Then he became very serious and told me he had something to tell me and if it was a deal breaker. He once had an incidental sexual encounter with another man and he liked it. Something inside of him must have told him that not only was it safe to tell me, but I am one of those women who actually find men having sex together erotic. I saw it once in an orgy and I could not believe how wet it made me! I learn more and more about myself each time and with each new experience, much as my beloved Tranny G is finding for herself. Some experiences are wildly fantastic and others can be humiliating and degrading, but they build us into the women we are today. For Chris, the man who does not like to share much of himself, his true leap of faith in trusting me opened the flood gates for more discussions and fantasies that we wanted to make realities.

Our first visit together was hot, romantic, laughter, fucking and making love over and over again, and getting to know each other as the real people we are when face to face. Then he was sent away for training and I missed him so terribly. We sent texts as often as we could, then one day I admitted to him that I have a fetish for watching gay male porn. He asked me to guess what kind of porn he watched. I assumed it was the same, but instead he revealed he loved watching tranny porn and reading stories about trannies. Was I shocked, taken away, horrified as I realized was that he was in fact really telling me was the he had a need to become a tranny? Most women who have had this disclosure made to them react with denial, self-loathing, self-blame, denial, an inability to accept and understand, and more than they can handle, and run away. I do not condemn them - this is much to ask of any human being. Yet knowing Chris as a man who tried to hold back feelings, all I could think was that suddenly everything made sense!

Chris had a person inside of him that needed to come out. He revealed that over the past few years he would watch porn and more and more became fascinated with watching the cocks. Eventually he happened upon tranny porn and realized this was him, and he watched all the tranny porn he could and read tranny stories and something inside told him he needed to experience this. He also confessed that he even secretly wore women's underwear, but only rarely. My response to his disclosure text was simply this - how long had he been holding this in and beating himself up over it? The heartbreaking response - too many years.

Instead of running away, I asked how I could help. He did not have a computer so I had to help on my end. Through his secret texts to me, we shopped online together, picking out outfits that would look good on the female persona. Chris felt she needed a name and gave me the task, and I came up with G, and he loved it! I knew it once it hit me this was the perfect name and he felt the same. He asked if she could e-mail me as well as him. I said it would be easier for me if she had her own e-mail account, so I set one up for her. Though he had to use his phone to access the e-mails, there were flurries of e-mails between Chris and G to me and I found it was so easy to talk to them both individually.

I did so much research into sizing as the tranny selections were too limited. Knowing his physical dimensions and me boldly asking sales people how to convert the male sizes into female sized clothes, gave me new people to talk with who were sympathetic and not judgemental. There are more people who have compassion for trannies than one can ever know, if they take that leap of faith and start talking. No one ever treated me as crazy for asking the questions. I was able to locate more places to do more shopping online. G began to emerge as she began telling me her fantasies, her fears, how to be passable, and the great anticipation of coming home from training as the clothes and shoes started coming in. She would send me pictures and here I learned something new about myself - I was also sexually attracted to trannies, especially G. I no longer had just Chris to love, I had fallen in love with G! I asked Chris once why he chose me to tell me this deepest of his secrets, remembering he is a man who likes to reveal very little about himself, and he simply said he just instinctively knew I would not judge him. I cannot tell you how flattered I am to this day that he has entrusted me, shared with me, and allowed me to journey with him and G to who she is today.

I arrived and Chris picked me up from the airport. I could not wait to get to his room. I wanted to spend time with Tranny G to help her cope with her feelings of despair over her one night stand. For the first time, she let me pick out an outfit for her. I had sent her make-up that she had not tried. I also had her buy padded bras and waist cinchers so her body would conform with the clothing. With love, I gently applied the make-up and suddenly she could see what was blind to her before. She could look in the mirror and see what a lovely woman she is!

I pulled several hot erotic tranny stories off the Internet and instructed her to walk around the room and read them out loud to me. With each story her walking would slow and become more elegant as she was adjusting to the beautiful come fuck me shoes she had not tried on before. I had her wear a pink silk negligee and matching robe. She looked so hot as she walked around reading the stories of fantasies she had experienced and new ones that she had not tried. I could see her beautiful sissy cock becoming more erect with each passing story. I was wet beyond belief and wanted to badly to fuck, but I patiently watched her finding herself again, gaining her confidence, and feeling sexy with each story and each slow walk around the room. She was so aroused that I could see the pre-cum dripping from her sissy cock.

Tranny G read the last story and sat down beside me. She started to stroke herself and I explained to her that is not how women play with themselves. She needed to learn to touch herself in the way that women do, gently playing with their clitoris. I showed her how and I was so hot with desire as she slowly began to touch herself gently, and moan with delight at this new sensation. Suddenly, she could bear no more and with such gentle touch, she began to cum, squirting all over uncontrollably, onto the floor, onto the bed and running down her long luscious legs. She had never experienced an orgasm in a way that a woman does. She was so elated over this new experience and we shared how it felt for her and how hot it was for me.

My pussy was simply dripping with anticipation. The more we talked, the more her sissy cock started to grow. It was time for her to learn how to make love like a woman. We dimmed the lights and I took off her robe, slowly letting it drop to the floor. We kissed tenderly at first and then I became more aggressive with each kiss, licking her lips with my tongue as I began probing her welcoming lips open with my tongue. I had her lay on her back and spread her legs wide open. I slid on top of her with my legs closed and straight. She wrapped those luscious legs around my body and in rhythm we made love as I kissed her lips, kissed her neck, and told her I loved her. Slowly, then rapidly we moved in rhythm while I slid on top, up and down while she lay still. She would moan with delight and her legs would squeeze around my body. I could hold out no longer and felt myself begin to cum, over and over again. My beautiful Tranny G slowly began to cum, feeling my throbbing and her pulsing at the same time. We were bonded, exhausted, and she quickly fell asleep in my arms and I held her all night long, waking often to kiss her neck and her back. The rest of the weekend we played with new outfits, new styles of make-up, and creatively made love in so many positions, each taking turns but she was always in dress. That lovely hot woman at least knew that though there was no "perfect" man to hold her, there was one woman who loved her for who she is and we could make love and deepen our bond.

I always leave Tranny G or Chris with the most wonderful sexual adventures - erotic and hot, and filled with love. We discussed a plan for Chris for my next visit, that would allow me time with my beloved Tranny G, but allow time for me to help Chris lose his male virginity. G agreed that the time had come and Chris was ready, as we knew he wanted to know what it felt like to be with a man, and his envy at the experiences with men that Tranny G had. She wanted to make sure Chris had the same opportunities to experience all that she had, as she knew more than I what he needed.

I left with a smile and welcomed home to the loving embrace of my most beautiful husband. He and I shared the most beautiful hot sex as we have always been fortunate to have. I smiled with my love for him and my love for my boyfriend/girlfriend. I am so very lucky indeed!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Tranny G's all Tranny Gang Bang Chris and Tranny G come back after a year away.in Transgender & Crossdressers
A Glory Hole for Tranny G Hot night at a bi/tg swingers party.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Shemale Surprise A married man is seduced and taken by a friend of his wife's.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Glory Beyond the Hole TS Rose releases sexual frustration.in Transgender & Crossdressers
My Big Sister His older sister has a few surprises.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories