The Ex

Story Info
Sex with the ex.
1.2k words
24.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You see me pull up...you watch from the kitchen window as I sit in the car for an agonizing amount of time. Leaning against the counter, you begin to wonder whats taking so long. Finally, you hear a car door slam. As you peek out the window, you catch a glimpse of my little black dress; cinched at the waste, buttoned from top to not quite bottom... Each stride lets you see that the slit in the front is teasingly close to my pussy and with every extension of my golden legs, you strain to see if I'm wearing any underwear under the silky material. As I reach your steps, you hear my heels click on the wooden slats and you stand by the door waiting.

My fingers drag across the door before curling into a fist. With an nervous intake of breath, I rap on the door...lightly at first...and firmer as I gain more confidence...As you open the door, I see your eyes look me over; they linger on the purple lace peeking out from the top of my dress...moving up to look me in the eyes. We stare at eachother for a moment. My eyes appear fiercely green and you can't quite place the look you're seeing behind them. You finally look away and see my fist still in a knot. As you look at my face, you can see that Im desperately trying to force any emotion from it. You cant help but start to get hard as you see the anger lingering in my eyes. You begin to wonder what you can do to get a rise out of me to give yourself an even bigger rise.

You get closer to me and one hand suddenly goes behind my head. You feel my hand move up to slap you, but, before I can, your other hand closes around my wrist. You slam the door shut with your leg and push me against the wall as you kiss me. My hands are pinned above my head while your free hand satisfies your curiosity from earlier and slides between my legs. You whisper in my ear for me to open my legs wider. You're happy to find that there is no barrier to be found. Your smile widens as your cock hardens, and you kiss me deeper, pulling me away from one wall only to twist me around and pushing me against the opposite wall.

Your free hand now moves to the buttons of my dress: pulling apart each one until all thats holding it on is the cinched belt at my waist...the purple lace of my bustier compliments the green in my eyes and you want nothing more than to plunge your now throbbing dick into my pussy...

Instead, you moan into my ear that you've been wanting to fuck me for the last two weeks and that your going to make it good for both of us whether I want it or not. My only answer is the narrowing of my brow, softened by a gasp as your fingers plunge into my cunt. With my hands now free, you push me up each stair; every step up is a twist of passionate kisses and refined fury...

As we reach the landing, you ask me if I want to be your whore for the evening. I offer no reply, but you know that that's the only reason I knocked on your door. You push me down on my knees and tell me that I owe you a blowjob for what happened last week. You feel my teeth bear down uncomfortably on your cock; you tighten your grip in my hair as a warning and tell me to play nice.

My eyes never leave yours as I take every inch of you into my throat and suck vigorously. My tongue glides along the tight skin of your dick. My tongue ring mercilessly massaging your shaft with every dip of my head. My hands begin to lightly massage your balls. My head pulls back and I play with the tip for a while before plunging back down to the base. My head bobs up and down and suddenly your fingers are reaching for my nipples. I feel a twist on my tit with each downward motion of my head on your cock.

The rhythm of the two combined make my clit throb and my pussy ache. You can see my eyes begin to roll back and right before you are about to cum, you wrench back my head and tell me to jerk you off until your load covers my face, glasses and breasts. I comply like the whore I know you want me to be.

As I clean myself off in the bathroom. You come in and wrap your arms around my waist and look at my face reflected in the mirror with a smile, pausing to sweep a strand of hair out of my eyes and kissing me tenderly on the neck. I'm even angrier now because you came all over my new dress. I tell you that you owe me for that and with that statement you whip me around and lift me onto the bathroom counter.

You bend down and plunge your face into my pussy. I'm still dripping from earlier and with each circle your tongue makes around my clit, my hands pull your hair and scratch at your scalp. I'm moaning and right before Im going to cum, I push you away and jump off the counter. You smirk at my predictability and drag me into your room.

You peel off my dress and bustier, pushing me onto the bed and working your way down my body with your tongue and teeth...starting at my ears...to my neck...breasts...stomach...thighs...finally you dive into my juicy cunt, working me until I cant take any more and am whimpering on the bed; begging you to just fuck me already; pleading for your cock to enter me.

You look at me callously and say that you don't need permission because my pussy has always been yours; when you want to fuck me, you will. With that, I tell you to go to hell. As if thats what you had been waiting for, you tell me to open my fucking legs...but before sliding your dick in., your hands go to work; stretching me and playing with me as you've always wanted to...pushing into me further and further.

Finally, you decide that I've taken enough. Pinning my arms to the bed, you ram your cock as deep as you can into my soaked pussy. You bite my lip before I can get to yours and as you pull your face away from mine, you let go of my hands, and as fast as you do, they are on your back...digging in...scratching...my mouth lingering at your neck and ear as I whisper how much I hate you but that I love what you do to me...

My fists pound your chest as my hips move to meet yours in ecstasy. My body becomes a furious wave matching your own. My breath is heavy in your ear and as you finally spend yourself inside me and collapse, I push you off of me and move to leave.

But before I can escape, you pull me back in for another round...apparently you aren't done with your pussy yet.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Risky Breeding on the Trail A run with your bf in nature turns into risky public sex...in Erotic Couplings
Stephanie Pt. 01 Stephanie's dad finds he's not her dad, breeds her instead.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Amazing Annie Amazing afternoon with my sexy neighbor, Annie.in Erotic Couplings
Best Friend's Daughter Kayla surprises me at her sister's wedding.in Mature
Jaime Becomes a Woman 19 year old uses older man to become a woman.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories