The Ex-Boyfriend Ch. 03

Story Info
Wife fucks ex-boyfriend again for Husband's pleasure.
1.6k words
4.37
155.4k
89
3

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/18/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw Laura slide off the bed as Ed put the computer back on the dresser. A few minutes later, she came back into camera ranged, crawled up on the bed, straddled Ed's waist and looked over her shoulder into the webcam.

"Are you ready for round two?" she asked.

I thought about if for a second, with mixed feelings. I had enjoyed watching Laura get fucked even if I was not there and was sure that it would be just as exciting to watch it again, but my cock was rock hard and my balls desperately needed relief—they were ready to explode and I honestly didn't know if I could stand watching another round without being able to cum.

She must have seen the torment on my face—or read my mind.

"Remember, Jim; you started this. I admit I was happy to go along, but right now I just want to have Ed fuck me again and again with his huge cock. I'm not ready to come home just yet. You told me to enjoy myself and that's what I intend to do. You can watch or not—just as long as you keep your promise not to cum until I get home."

With that she moved her hand down to Ed's crotch and began to play with his cock and balls. It hadn't been 20 minutes since he'd cum, but Ed was starting to respond to her touch. Of course he was 16 years younger, but the short recovery time was still impressive. Once again my eyes were drawn to Laura's left hand as she slowly stroked his hardening cock. Seeing the glint of her wedding ring as her hand caressed another man's cock had an affect on my psyche that was even stronger than I had imagined. I didn't think it was possible, but my cock seemed to get even harder.

I watched on my computer as Ed caressed my wife's beautiful body, stroking her breasts, causing her nipples to stand at attention. He spooned up to her from the back—exactly like I do with her—and began thrusting against her ass. She lifted her left leg a little to give him better access. He slid down a little and she moaned as his cock entered her. At the same time, he reached around and started to play with her clit. Laura loved to be fucked from behind and I knew this was one position she'd probably wanted most to re-live with Ed.

She raised up on her hands and knees, displaying her glistening cunt lips for me briefly before moving around so I could have the full benefit of seeing her impaled on Ed's huge shaft. Ed grabbed her hips and moved her around further, denying me that view, but positioning her so that she was looking straight at the web cam, staring right into my eyes. I knew by the way her eyes closed and her mouth opened in a silent moan that Ed was again entering my wife, stretching her, filling her in a way I couldn't. Seconds later, my wife's eyes opened wide, she look straight at me, smiled, and licked her lips.

"Oh, god, so good, so big, so hot.... Fuck me. Fuck me hard, Ed!"

Ed seemed to ignore her pleas—as though he was intent on teasing her with long, slow, steady strokes. Again, by the look on her face I could tell when he was bottoming out—and when he'd withdrawn almost completely. With the web cam angled the way it was, I couldn't see his face; I could only see his abs and his hands grabbing my wife's hips as he fucked her, gradually increasing his pace, her full tits swaying back and forth, erect nipples brushing against the sheets with each thrust.

I could see on Laura's face that she was close. Her breathing became labored as Ed thrust into her harder and harder by the minute. With each stroke Laura's body was pushed closer to the camera. I could hear their bodies slapping into each other and if Ed had not been holding her hips she would not have been able to stay upright. Ed was shoving all 10 inches of his cock as far into her pussy as he could and doing it as hard as he could.

She raised her head and looked at me one more time before her eyes closed, her face flushed deep crimson, and a prolonged moaning emerged from somewhere deep, deep inside—my wife was cumming with an intensity I'd never seen before!

"Yes, yes, don't stop! Fuck me, Ed. Fill my cunt with your cum! I want it, I need it...NOW!"

I heard Ed grunting and saw him bend forward over my Laura's back, his hands gripping her hips and pulling her hard back against him. There was no mistaking it—he was taking my wife just the way she wanted it—he was pumping his load deep inside her yet again as she milked every last drop from him.

Laura's arms gave out and she collapsed flat on the bed, bringing Ed's face into camera range as he fell with her, keeping them coupled, his huge cock buried to the hilt in my wife's convulsing pussy. He looked briefly into the web cam, grinned, and then bent down to kiss my wife's neck—a post-coital caress I knew she loved. She sighed, turned her head and kissed him deeply.

I could hardly believe what I had just seen and my cock was again painfully hard and slick with pre-cum. I was going crazy with lust after seeing my wife fucked hard by her big-cocked former boyfriend. When I looked at Laura lying on the bed with Ed on top of her I thought that maybe she had passed out. A few seconds later, though, she raised her head and looked at the camera.

"I love you for letting me do this. I love Ed's big cock, but he knows—and I need you to know—that I don't love him. It's a purely sexual attraction, the 'thing' I have for big cocks." I could see the love in her eyes as she smiled at me, adding, "Jim, sweetie, I never dreamed you would let me fuck someone else, let alone that you'd enjoy watching it! Are you happy I helped you realize one of your fantasies?"

I told her she was the sexiest wife in the world and it had been even better than I'd imagined.

"The only problem with how we've made this fantasy a reality is that I'm in agony right now—I need you!"

Laura smiled.

"Well, my love, I've got some bad news for you. Right now I couldn't help you very much even if I was there--I am completely sated and Ed fucked me so hard there's no way I could handle another cock tonight. Besides, you said you wanted me to make the most of Ed being here, so....

"...I'm going to sleep here tonight and in the morning I'm going to get Ed to fill me up one more time. That's what I'm going to bring home to you tomorrow, my love—a well-fucked pussy still slick with Ed's cum. Will you be ready to fuck me, then? Will you be ready to take your "sloppy seconds?"

I groaned. "Ready?" Was she kidding? She was right about one thing, though. I did tell her she should take full advantage of Ed being down here, so I had only myself to blame. Well, not quite—it wasn't my idea to hold off and not cum until Laura came home. In the end, though, I'd agreed, so my own promise was got me into this predicament: an erection that hadn't gone down for hours, and balls aching to release the load that had built up.

"I'm shutting down now, Jim. I'll be home tomorrow around noon, but if you want, you can watch Ed fuck me again before he leaves. Just remember your promise—no jerking off. You can masturbate all you want, just don't cum. Save it all for me! Sweet dreams!"

My beautiful wife, who—with my encouragement—had just been royally fucked by another man, told me she loved me more than ever but she also loved how it felt to have Ed's big cock inside her again. That feeling of fullness was the only thing that I could not give her and she appreciated that I cared so much for her that I allowed her to experience that pleasure again. She blew me a kiss and turned the web cam off, leaving me with all the mental images of what I'd witnessed over the past few hours, and wondering how the hell I could stand another round without breaking my promise. By tomorrow morning, I might not even have to touch myself—just seeing them fucking again could send me over the edge.

Of course having sweet dreams depended on being able to sleep in the first place. I had just spent the last couple of hours watching my biggest fantasy: having my beautiful wife fucked by a big—no huge—cock come true. Other than not being there physically, it had been everything I had hoped it would be. I knew Laura would enjoy having Ed's big cock inside her, but her enthusiasm was beyond my expectations. Both of them were obviously into fucking each other again and the level of the intensity was almost incendiary. The problem I now faced was how to handle the huge amount of sexual tension pulsing through my body. Still, I had waited a long time to live out this fantasy and I didn't want to just jerk myself off when I knew that in a few hours Laura would be here with me.