The Ex-Homeless Man's New Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frank heads to the bedroom but pauses when Kelly speaks, "If there's a problem you can talk to me about it."

He doesn't turn to meet her eyes, just walks on to the bedroom.

****

The trial finally arrives, Kelly wasn't worried too much for she had Mr. Goldstein and Frank.

The trial didn't last very long, dispite Chuck's accusations of Kelly leading him on there was no evidence to corroborate it. A few people who were familiar with blonde prostitutes were brought in but none of them could identify Kelly.

The owner of the strip club Juicies was brought in and was positively adamant that Kelly never worked nor ever visited, surely someone as beautiful as her would have turned heads and been embedded in the memory bank for life and the only other person with the name Kelly was short for Kellyanne who was a Hispanic dwarf that worked at the club as an accountant.

The next people who gave their testimonies were staff members of Crystal Church who attested that Kelly worked and dressed modestly. She made no passes at the homeless men and the only person who made any inappropriate comments was Chuck. A few homeless people who volunteered as witnesses paid of course came forward and attest the same story.

The final nail in the coffin was the incident itself, the ripped blouse which was taken as evidence, the minor bruises Kelly had suffered due to falling on the hard floor when Chuck had grabbed her and some blood that was on her matched Chuck's.

Chuck was found guilty of attempted rape and sentenced to 8 years with a fine of $10,000.

Frank was happy but at the same time devastated, Chuck had been his friend and was only going down for attempt unlike him who actually did it. Chuck gives him a glare and Frank could only look away.

He recalls what Chuck said to him during visitation. Chuck was another black man going to prison, claiming to be ruined by a Becky. Did he really sellout to a Becky? He looks at the judge who was white, the police officers were all white, Kelly's lawyer, the jury save one black woman, the witnesses and most of the viewers were white. Kelly embraces him and he smiles but then his eyes met with Ronald who was eyeing him and his smile fades.

****

After the trial a celebration was held at Sacs Firm. Kelly's fellow employees congratulate her and Mr. Goldstein for a job well done. Frank maintains his friendly façade, he knew deep down he was an outsider, Ronald or someone else would maintain surveillance over him, all they saw was a fat old bum who didn't deserve Kelly.

Once the party was over two head home.

"Things will be better from now on," Frank assures. He cups Kelly's face cheek and gives her a passionate kiss.

"Hmmm, hmmm, Master!"

They continue kissing and then he picks her up and she wraps her legs around him and they make their way to the bedroom.

Frank didn't want to but he couldn't deny the blonde beauty in front of him, a congratulatory fuck was the best thing for her right now.

He falls back on the bed and she unbuttons his shirt and and then unbuckles his pants and removes his underwear. He watches as she slowly removes all her clothing and then straddles him.

She presses her vanilla lips against his chocolate lips. She moans happily and then kisses his neck and nipples and then proceeds to lick them. She goes down his fat stomach which was starting to get smaller and then she tongue twirls his navel.

She turns to the opposite end and proceeds to jerk his penis off with both hands.

Frank watches her ass give slight wiggle and sighs sadly. Kelly took no notice and then grips his chocolate covered nuts with her left hand.

He grips her vanilla asscheeks and proceeds to kiss and lick them. Kelly sighs happily and then opens her mouth and consumes the chocolate tool. She takes her time slowly bobbing her head up and down.

Frank puts his chocolate lips on Kelly's other vanilla lips. Tears start flowing from his eyes as he inserts his tongue into her goodness, licking, kissing and sucking for all its worth.

Kelly picks up speed a little, tasting the delicious chocolate pre cum. Her right hand still goes up and down the shaft feeling it getting hard. Frank on the other hand was now burrowing his face in her lovely vanilla goodness.

"Oh Master!" She muffles. She felt a serious release, sex was becoming less but she understood that Frank was working hard, however the weather was still plenty warm so she could remain naked but it wasn't her place to question her Master just comply.

Once his penis was good and hard she releases it from her mouth and turns towards her Master and smiles for his face was shiny.

She bends down and licks his face, tasting her own vanilla juice, she sticks her tongue his mouth. "Hmmm, hmmmm!"

She proceeds to grab hold of his penis and rubs against her vanilla lips before sticking it inside of her. She begins to ride him slowly. More tears start flowing down Frank's eyes. Kelly takes it as tears of joy, afterall she had scored a major victory.

Frank proceeds to cup her bouncing vanilla breasts, he bites, licks, pulls, sucks and twists her pink nipples.

He takes over thrusting into her. She truly was the best thing he was ever gonna get but he knew what needed to be done.

He starts to slow down but Kelly regains control and was nearing her orgasm. Frank was also near and wanted to pull out and cum all over Kelly but she kneels and rubs her titties in his face. "That's right, smother me, smother me with those tits of yours, Kelly!"

A few minutes later they both came and she falls against his chest.

They were soon fast asleep.

****

Frank was up early, it was his off day but he didn't need to be around Kelly. He figures that the less time he spend with her the less pain when he departed. It was for her own good. The first stop was a group of apartment complexs clustered together. He would check every apartment in the area for one bedroom. But as he got to his destination he couldn't help but feel like he was being watched. "I'll be out of her blonde hair before they know it."

Frank didn't get home until 2am, he finds Kelly asleep on the sofa, he knew she had been up waiting and then he goes into the kitchen and sees that there's food still waiting for him but instead of eating it he throws it away.

The next day he rushes to leave without eating the breakfast Kelly had prepared for him or saying anything.

At first Kelly thought he was late but every day he was leaving early and not getting home until very late. She offers to drive him on her days off or when she worked later or even pick him when he got off early or if she had got off early and could get him but each time he declines her offer.

As the days went on Frank was barely at home and sex had become nonexistent.

Kelly arrives at work cranky from the lack of sex. "Did I do something wrong? I know it's not my place to question my Master but still."

"Trouble in paradise" Michelle asks.

"I don't wanna talk about it."

Ronald smiles. "Just a little bit longer and that old fat bastard will be gone and I'll sweep Kelly off her feet."

When Kelly's break time came, she goes into the breakroom to eat but suddenly the smell of a microwave pizza causes her to run to the restroom and vomit.

"You ok, Kelly?" Victoria asks.

"Yeah I'm fine now, I just feel a little...." She vomits again.

20 minutes later she gathers up her stuff to leave for the day. She wanted to stay but Mr. Goldstein reminds her of their policy.

"Are you sure you're alright, Kelly?" Ronald asks worriedly.

"I'll be fine, I just haven't been sleeping very well. Might be food poisoning but I'll be just fine." She reaches her car and texts Frank in hopes he would respond. A second later he replies and informs her he would be home asap. This puts a smile on her face, but she did wonder what he did all hours of the night, she hopes it's double shifts. She'd done her fair share and truly hopes it wasn't anything illegal or fooling with another woman.

Frank arrives with soup, orange juice, rice and ginger ale. "How are you feeling?"

"Somewhat better."

"Well eat something but don't overdo it."

Kelly nods. "Thank you, Master." He nods and walks out of the room. "Master, are you going out tonight?"

"No I'll be right here."

Kelly wants to press him for information but was too tired to do so. She was soon fast asleep.

Two days later Frank actually ate breakfast and kisses her before leaving. Kelly smiles but still felt that something was wrong, she needed to know what was he doing all hours of the night, alcohol the first night but every night!? She was going to confront her Master when he came home no matter how long it took. A minute later she feels nauseous and was about to text Frank but decides to go to the store herself for more soup.

She thought about going to Barnes Grocery but decides against it for the situation had her on edge and she didn't need to cause a scene that could get her Master fired.

When she returns home she texts Frank to let him know that they needed to talk and he instantly replies in agreement. She spends the rest of the day preparing herself on what to say and watching TV.

Frank comes home around 6pm to Kelly who was ready but worried. "So let's talk."

"You first, Master."

"Very well. Sigh. Kelly it's time for us to part ways."

Kelly's eyes widen in horror. "So it is another sex slave."

"No, there is no other sex slave."

"Then why have you been out so late?"

"Either picking up extra shifts or at the 24 hour gym, they have those. I've never broken your request."

"If so then why? Why are you doing this?"

"Kelly you and I live in two different worlds, it was a fantasy. Have you not heard about the rapists? They were apparently inspired by us being together."

"That has nothing to do with us."

"It does." He tells her all about it.

"That still has nothing to do with us, they made their vile choices."

"Kelly have you forgotten the situation that led us together? I'm worst than Chuck, I deserve to be in a cell right next to him."

"Frank I've already forgiven you for that."

"I haven't even apologized for that."

"You can start by staying with me."

"Kelly I can't, you have your whole life ahead of you, plenty of opportunities. I'm holding you back. I got approved for an apartment, all I need to do is get the paperwork signed and move in. You're better off without me, better off with your own kind, someone like Ronald."

"Ronald?" She laughs. "Are you serious? That guy is a narcissistic asshole."

"Well then someone else, there's plenty of white men out there for you."

"I don't want them I want you! Master."

"Stop calling me that!" There was a long pause between them but then Frank speaks, "I'm sorry Kelly."

Kelly starts shedding tears. "Please Frank, we have to stay together no matter what!" He shakes his head and walks pass her. "I work for a law firm, the best so don't think you can escape child support." Frank froze in place and looks back at her sad smiling face. "That's what I wanted to talk to you about. Frank I'm pregnant."

Tears start streaming down his face and he approaches her and embraces her. "That changes everything. I was raised by a single mother but I won't let that happen to you. Kelly let's get married."

"Oh Frank!"

****

Kelly enters Sacs Firm and informs Mr. Goldstein. "The wedding will take place at Crystal Church, it was the least they could do considering what had happened."

"I see."

"So as you know my parents are deceased so if possible I would like for you to give me away."

Mr. Goldstein was flabbergasted by smiles. "I would be honored to."

"Thank you, and please keep this a secret, I want to suprise everyone."

"Hey I'm a lawyer, we sign nondisclosure agreements."

She smiles and gets to work.

The weeks pass on, Kelly and Frank started devoting time to helping the homeless. Some knew Frank and others didn't but were equally amazed that he made it out of homelessness, he was proof that they could make it, they just needed compassion.

More weeks pass on and Kelly enters Sacs Firm and hands out wedding invitations. Many of them couldn't believe it but what was most shocking was the clearly visible baby bump she had.

"Are you going?" Michelle asks Victoria.

"I'll think about it. You?"

"I'll go for the free food."

"You'll still have to buy something for her."

"I'll buy her a $20 gift card."

"That could work."

"Don't go copying me."

"There are plenty of gift cards, so it doesn't matter."

Ronald goes to his car and breaks down. He lost, he lost Kelly to the fat old ugly black man. "How? How could this have happened!? It's not fair, damn it!"

Frank hands out wedding invitations to the people at Barnes Grocery. Most of them still couldn't believe it. How could a homeless fat old ugly black man land such a young voluptuous blonde white woman?

He shows them a picture of Kelly's baby bump and was basking in the thought of fatherhood.

"We've entered The Twilight Zone, somehow by unseen forces we've entered The Twilight Zone," Victor declares.

****

Kelly inhales and exhales, the next long awaited day had come. She puts on the white wedding dress, she was worried at first because her stomach was much bigger now but the dress fits fine.

Frank inhales and exhales as he stood waiting. There were a full chapel of people who showed up, some from Barnes Grocery, some from Sacs Firm, some from the church itself and remaining were homeless or ex homeless.

"Relax, everything will be just fine," Larry the best man says.

Frank nods. He made it this far, he had been close to being married once but it ended in failure, it wasn't going to let it happen this time! He nods again.

The people stood up as the music "Here Comes the Bride" starts playing. Kelly was walking down the aisle with a buoquet in her right hand while her left arm was around the arm of Mr. Goldstein.

Frank smiles at the radiant beauty approaching. This was it, his bride to be.

A few minutes later the music stops playing and everyone was seated and the bride and groom stood in front of the bishop. "Frank, do you take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife, to love, to cherish, to honor, to keep for richer or poorer, for better or for worse in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, till death do you part?"

"I do!"

"Kelly do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband, to love, to cherish, to honor, to keep for richer or poorer, for better or for worse in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, till death do you part?"

"I do!"

"Then by the power invested in me I now pronounce you as husband and wife. You may kiss."

They share a kiss and the people cheer.

****

As time went on, Kelly gives birth to a healthy baby girl named Makeda. Kelly and Frank couldn't stop showing pictures of her to their colleagues.

Ronald leaves Sacs Firm for other opportunities but everyone knew the real reason, as for Loretta she would transfer to another Barnes Grocery store.

Barns Grocery would start donating food that was close to its expiration date to the homeless instead of throwing it away suggested by Frank.

He had become such a great worker that he's promoted to grocery team leader, it was a lot of responsibility but he was ready.

****

Frank exits his new car, enters the house and is greeted by Kelly. "How was work?" She asks.

"Difficult but I'll manage. How's Makeda?"

"Sleeping soundly."

"I'm going to take a quick shower."

As he showers himself he feels a pair of mountainous vanilla boobs pressed against his bare chocolate back. He turns around and they kiss. "Oh Frank!"

"Kelly!"

She gets on knees, places his penis between her tits and proceeds to thrust. Her tongue catches the tip. She looks up at him smiling, Frank had lost his stomach but even though he looked like a different person he was still the same man she loved. She encases her entire mouth around his penis as she continues massaging the shaft with her tits.

Frank was the luckiest man in the in world, Kelly's body went back to normal after she had Makeda but he could honestly care less, he was just happy to have her.

Once his penis was hard, he turns her around, smacks her ass, rubs his mixture of water and saliva penis on her asscheeks and teases her vagina with it before inserting it into her anus. She moans and he begins thrusting. He grabs her blonde hair and smacks both her tits.

"Oh, Ohhhh yes!" She screams. She felt his thrust getting faster and faster. "Harder! Pound my vanilla ass!"

Ten minutes later she came and minute later Frank empties his chocolate load deep within her bowels and after a few more thrusts he pulls out.

The next day Kelly awakens Frank with her signature blowjob. Once she's dressed, she's kisses Makeda on the forehead and then kisses Frank on the lips.

She enters Sacs Firm ready to start work. Victoria, Michelle and Cynthia watch as she passes by smiling. Kelly was no longer known for being a workaholic but for being the ex-homeless man's new wife....

THE END