The Ex-Lovers Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get my lotion from the nightstand," she said. "I want to watch you use it."

Taylor arched his eyebrow, smiling. He leaned across her again, reaching for the nightstand. Their chests touched as Hannah lifted her back again and her bra slipped a little under his torso. His hips were cradled between her thighs, boxers touching panties and his unmistakable erection pressed onto the flat of her stomach.

"Mm, god—I've missed you inside me," she whispered in his ear, her lips pressed up against his cheeks. The camera wouldn't be able to see her face or pick up the sound of her voice. "So, so bad."

Taylor took the lube and got back up on his knees. "Yeah?"

Hannah bit her lip and nodded naughtily. She stretched and it turned into a little writhe. "Come here," she cooed.

He bent to hear her. "I wish I'd ridden you bareback," she breathed. "I wish I'd swallowed your cum when I had the chance." She nipped his earlobe.

Taylor sat up, smiling but resigned. "Rules are rules though, right?"

Hannah nodded.

Taylor pulled the elastic band of his boxers down under his sack. His cock was at full length, the cut tip swollen and scarlet. He squeezed a dollop of warming jelly out on his palm and slowly coated the shaft down. Hannah watched eagerly. He started stroking, watching her breathing, the rise and fall of her breasts, her downcast eyes and how she licked her lips.

"I used to be so good," Hannah continued. She looked up into his eyes. "Now I'm not so careful anymore."

Taylor put his free hand under the small of her back and lifted her onto his lap, until he felt satin on his scrotum and sensed the moist heat between Hannah's legs. Shackled to the bed, her arms went straight over her head, lifting her breasts; meanwhile her bra didn't slide at all. It rode up to her neck, leaving her breasts in plain view.

"Fuck it," she snorted, "look all you want." Taylor pulled the bra over her head, up to her elbows. She undulated, pushing her pussy up against him. "Keep going."

He'd never seen Hannah with pierced nipples before. Four little flecks of stainless steel adorned her body, two on either end of barbells in the center of her dark tan areolae.

Hannah was wrocking her hips in a circle, pulling against the shaking headboard and crunching her ab muscles as she writhed.

"I love it," she said. "My whole body's actually tingling. I love feeling you move and seeing how you look at me. I can tell how bad you want me."

"I definitely want you," Taylor groaned. "I'm a lucky fucking bastard."

"I love your beautiful bastard cock," replied Hannah. "I love to see you get so hard."

"I'm hard for you."

She bucked her hips again, rubbing her thigh against his shaking forearm. "I can't get enough of you."

"Oh, yeah?"

"Mmm, yeah..." Hannah reached her leg behind him and urged Taylor forward with her calf pressed against the small of his back. "I fantasize about you a lot."

"What do you fantasize about?"

"That's my secret. But I remember every place we fucked, and every single time you made me cum."

Taylor leaned it, stretching his body over hers. The rhythm of his strokes made her breasts shake and her piercings glint in the light. He yearned to feel the release of being inside her, but being this close to her—seeing the small hairs around her navel, catching the scent of her body mixed with the cocoa butter lotion she'd used after showering, feeling her heat—intoxicated him. She wasn't sweating, but her skin still had the supple, just-showered glow in the lamplight.

"Yeah," she murmured beneath him. Supine in handcuffs, she offered herself to him. "Do it. Do it for me."

And he erupted. With a shudder and groan, he struggled to keep his eyes open as the first jet of cum shot up over Hannah's torso. It left a long, pearly streak from her navel all the way up to her nipple, just missing the barbell. The second gushed between her belly and the underside of her breast. The last one crossed both, ending in a comma on the waistband of her panties.

Taylor collapsed beside her, his knee bent over her thigh and his face pressed against the side of her body. His lips rested on her breast. "Oh, fuck me," he gasped. His whole body rose and fell with quick, deep breaths.

Hannah opened her palm and handed herself a small silver key. In a few seconds, she had the handcuffs clacking open and her wrists were free again. She set the shackles on the nightstand, tossed her bra on the floor and snuggled in beside Taylor, running her fingers over the tattoo on his biceps.

"You always look so handsome like this," she said. "Sleepy and smiling."

Taylor nestled closer to her and blinked slowly, trying not to close his eyes. He pushed away the knowledge that wasn't allowed to sleep in the bed.

Hannah tapped his shoulder. "Hey," she said. "Scoot in a little."

"Wha...?"

"Scoot. Let me get my arm out."

Taylor obeyed. Hannah smiled at him, sat up on the towel and brushed her hair back through her fingers. She lifted her breasts with her hands, showing off. Then she leaned over him to the night table.

Taylor's sleepiness vanished. He admired Hannah on all fours over him, her breasts grazing his abs and her ass accentuated by the curves of the blue satin thong. Her firm thighs flexed over his stomach as she stretched to reach into the drawer. Inside, she found her slim silver vibrator.

Resting on her heels, knees open in front of her, Hannah sat looking at Taylor curled up on her pillow. In the half shadows of the room, lamplight glinted off the toy—and the cum glistening on her tits and stomach—as she held it up in front of her. "I told Ben," she said, "I wasn't sure if I want you to watch me with this."

Taylor twisted a little. "I can go. I'll go."

"Huh-uh. You should stay. But," she added, "you have to promise to be good and stay on top of the sheets."

Taylor nodded. Hannah threw the duvet out of the way. She lay back down, shoved the towel out of the bed, and slid her legs beneath the flat sheet. It rode just above her waist and stuck to her belly.

She dropped the vibrator on the bed; it rolled over and landed beside Taylor. Hannah's hands disappeared under the sheet. After a few moments of wriggling and kicking, they reemerged holding the cum-stained panties.

Before she could drop them on the pile on the floor, Taylor caught her hand. "Hey, hold on. Let me...just for now."

"Ooh, look at you all kinky," Hannah laughed. "Okay, here."

She handed Taylor her panties. Then she got the warming lube, and that too disappeared under the sheet.

"Ahh," she moaned. "Mm, even better." She picked up the vibrator and wriggled her shoulders. "Hey—put your arm around me."

Now Taylor laughed. "What happened to 'no touching'?"

"Burned that bridge behind us, didn't we?" She shook her head. "Anyway, that just means no fingering, groping, handjobs, shit like that. If I'm okay jilling my brains out right in front of you, the least you can do is snuggle."

"Fair point."

"Now," she said, rolling her shoulders and resting the nape of her neck on his arm, "So just keep your lecherous paws off my boobs and we'll be okay."

Her left arm, wedged beside Taylor, slipped under the sheet. Her leg, bent at the knee, rested on Taylor's thigh. Hannah closed her eyes ad her wrist began curling in lazy circles. With her right hand, she traced the outline of her vulva onto the sheet with the vibrator, teasing her labia. With so little left to the imagination, Taylor could see exactly the line of her slit and what she was doing with her fingers. After several passes with the vibrator, it too vanished under the sheet, propping up the cloth like a tent over the delta between her folded knees.

Turning to look into Taylor's dark brown eyes, Hannah pushed her shoulders back into his, batting her eyes. There was a click and a buzz from beneath the cover; her body tensed and her lips parted as the sound became muffled. Hannah quivered visibly.

"Oh god," she moaned. Taylor wrapped his arm closer around her, caressing her flexing triceps. He wasn't sure if he was imagining being able to feel the vibration through her arm; it felt like a dream. They lay face to face in the bed, barely separated by a sheet. Hannah panted and writhed as she stared into his eyes.

"Oh god," she said again. "I've never played with myself in front of anyone. It's so fucking intense."

One hand emerged and she cupped her breast, fingering streaks of his cum.

Hannah lay back, enjoying Taylor's strength as she fantasized about him. A wild mix of emotions were swirling through her brain, heart and body, as she tried to balance fidelity and fantasy, transgression and permission. She had never stopped wanting Taylor and she was realizing she never would.

Quieting her thoughts, she fell in and out of trance, drifting, recalling and imagining the easygoing relationship she had with Taylor, a patchwork friendship interlaced with sex and art. Those patches and tatters had held together through two boyfriends and a healthy string of other lovers in between. He was always going to be there. Ben's permission didn't matter; only hers.

She looked up and saw him, eyeing her hungrily. The way he looked at her—the way he'd always looked at her...

"I'm so close," she groaned, and bit her lip. "So fucking close. Ooh, god, I want to feel—I want to feel—"

Before she lost control and she said "your cock inside me," a shudder went up her spine and her body convulsed. Her breath stopped. A warm radiance detonated inside her; bliss permeated her being. With every muscle taut, Hannah surrendered herself to the moment. Her orgasm's intensity compounded itself, all the more delicious and unbearable for being in bed with a man who wasn't hers.

Taylor's arms wrapped around her waist, pulling her to him. She was a painting of an odalisque, seduced in her harem by her secret lover in the night. The sheet had slipped, now coiled around their calves as they turned in the bed.

Nothing was between them but sweat and cum.

Hannah's orgasm crested and broke, pulling all other thoughts beneath it. Taylor's cock, as hard as it had ever been all night, was burning hot and pushed up against her. She knew exactly what would happen.

She pulled the vibrator out and pushed it, still slick, up against the back of his scrotum; her other hand wrapped around tight around his shaft, the way she knew he liked it, and began to tug. No more than three strokes later, he was cumming again. He struggled to his knees between her legs, with his head thrown up in ecstasy. She kept pulling. He came on her thighs, all over her hands and forearms, and finally landed one exquisite gush across her landing strip.

There was even cum on the vibrator.

If he hadn't... She pushed the thought away, but it persisted. If he hadn't cum at that exact moment, with her thighs spread and blinding lust washing over her, and his cock so willing...

She turned to her side and closed her eyes. Taylor lay behind her on the pillow, and snuggled his arm around her.

They only lay in silence for a few moments.

"I should go."

Hannah hesitated. "Stay the night," she said. "With the roads the way they are..."

"I can't. We can't."

"Just until I fall asleep, then."

Taylor kissed the nape of her neck, and lay beside her.

Tayor helped her slide the blue striped sport shirt off his shoulders and pulled off his gray tee. He was surprisingly buff for a desk worker...he hated working out, but he knew she liked it and after he turned 25 he said he didn't want to end up out of shape at 35.

Hannah ran her hands over his packed abs.

* * *

Hannah awoke, with a man's lips brushing against her shoulder to deliver a kiss. He was waking her up, but Hannah kept her eyes shut as she stirred. The kisses were perfect little pecks on her skin. She turned in bed and let the sheet slide under her, revealing her breasts.

Right away, the man's tongue flicked her left nipple; then his lips closed around it and toyed with her, half sucking, half kissing. It was Ben. She felt a little flutter in her stomach to be with him again, after over a week apart.

"Mmm," Hannah murmured. "It's you." She opened her eyes and they kissed. A strange twinge passed over her, imagining both of her men waking her up like this.

Ben kept kissing and caressing her. He was getting serious.

As she kissed him back and began unbuttoning his shirt, she suddenly pulled away and sat up. The room was in order; towel and underwear sitting on top of the pile in the hamper, but she couldn't see the handcuffs. Or the camera. Or her vibe.

Ben smiled and tugged her back down in bed with him. He kissed her nipple again. "Your, ah, boyfriend is still sleeping it off on the couch. You must have worn him out pretty good."

Hannah felt herself blush as a rush of adrenaline surged through her. She tried to play off the casual way Ben was handling her double love life, but she couldn't quite keep the naughty tremor out of her voice—like she was a kid caught playing with someone else's toys and trying to deny it. "Don't say he's my boyfriend."

"Okay," Ben muttered, opening his belt and jeans. "Let me hear you say it." He pushed his jeans and boxers down, not bothering to undress. Hannah took his hard manhood and began pumping between her legs.

Two men in twenty-four hours, she couldn't help thinking.The hell with it. It's our little secret, and I don't give a fuck if it makes me a whore behind closed doors. I love them both, and I'll fuck them both if I want to.

Ben was tickling her clitoris, and she was wet within moments. He teased her labia with the head of his dick, and feeling her open herself to him he began pushing in, a little at a time. At last, he slid inside her fully. His dick felt so different from Taylor's inside her, and yet both so perfect for her.

"God, Ben, what if he hears?"

"It's only fair...after all—"

Hannah opened her mouth in surprise and pleasure. "Did they let you watch? Did you watch them?"

"Uh-huh," Ben said. "And they want to double date for New Year's Eve."

12