The Ex That Kept Me Pt. 03

Story Info
What would have happened if your ex didn't let you go.
876 words
4.63
25.7k
21

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/27/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I peeled my panties off and took off the rest of my things, not that it did much. I quickly searched through the bags, finding the pink itsy bikini and matching bikini top. I slid the bikini up legs and did my best to tuck my itty boy clit away.

Kate knocked on the door, "hurry up sissy!"

I put the top on quick before opening the door. The apartment looked empty, before I noticed the door to the balcony open. I cautiously walked towards the sliding door before noticing Kate lying face down on a poolside chair.

She looked up and said "Hey sissy, come lie down next to me, just like I am."

I sat in the chair next to her and looked around. No sign of Jack. My tongue licked my lips, hoping to find a stray strand of cum I missed earlier, but no luck.

I laid down on the chair for a few minutes, before turning to Kate, "won't we burn?"

She laughed softly. "That's what the boys are for, silly!"

I startled as a pair of hand touched my back with some sunscreen on them. I looked over at Kate and I saw Jack getting her back, which lead me to wonder who the hell was getting my back.

I had two options, stay blissfully ignorant or turn around and see who was behind me. I pondered for a moment as the pair of hands made their way down my back. I decided to just hope for the best and stay face down so who ever it was wouldn't be able to see who I was.

The hands were on my lower back, right above me bikini. Without thinking, I pushed my ass higher in the air.

"Well, if you insist," I heard a man say. I buried my face in embarrassment as his hands massaged sunscreen onto my ass. It felt so nice I moaned, again without realizing it.

"Someone seems a little horny today," the man said. His hands worked my ass for a few minutes before he slid his hand under my bikini bottom and rubbed my boi pussy.

I moaned loudly, not caring any more. I pushed my ass back as he slid a finger into me. I rolled my hips before beginning to work my ass up and down his finger. I was getting worked up when he suddenly pulled out his fingers.

Sensing my disappointment, he said, "don't worry baby, I got something else for you right here."

He stepped towards the head of the chair, and as I opened my eyes to look at the man who had gotten me into a frenzy, a big cock slapped across my face before dragging across it.

I tried to kiss it as he kept alternating between slapping me with his cock and dragging it across my face. Finally, he slipped it into my mouth and I moaned, savoring the wonderful man meat and worshipping it with my tongue.

As I slobbered on the strangers cock, I felt my bikini bottom being pulled to the side. I pushed my ass up and out, hoping it would be Jack, coming to take my sissy virginity. I felt something hot and hard, teasing my hole, before slowly sliding in.

I felt so wonderful, sliding down one cock and up the other. I moaned into the cock in my mouth, trying to worship it while I was being fucked like the little slut I was. I took his cock out of my mouth and stroked it, showing his wonderful balls how much I appreciated them with a nice tongue bath.

He grabbed my head and shoved me back on his cock, skull fucking before yelling out he was gonna cum. I tried to give him the sloppiest, wet blowjob I could.

He exploded and the cum filled my mouth much quicker than I anticipated and begin leaking out of the corners of my mouth. He pulled out and shot a few more strands of cum on my face. I looked up at him, opened my mouth to show him my prize before swallowing.

He leaned back against the wall, drained. I was so proud in that moment. I did that, me! A loud clap broke me out of my thoughts as Jack slapped my ass. I slid my ass back onto his big cock, trying to tense my hole to make him cum.

"Please Jack, please cum in my sissy ass, make me a real girl, please Jack. Oh god, your cock is so big it's gonna make me cummmmmmm." I squealed as I began to cum with Jack's cock fucking me.

My ass tightened up and Jack grabbed my hips while jackhammering quickly before pulling my back onto him as he began to shoot his load. He quickly pulled out, painting me again with his cum, but on my ass this time.

I looked at Kate, as she took pictures of me getting fucked like a whore, and my world started to fade. I fell forward onto the chair and as everything turned black, I heard Kate congratulate Jack and the other man for doing such a good job. I didn't hear their responses as exhaustion overtook me.