The Ex-Wife

Story Info
Cheating ex-wife seeks redemption at any cost.
10.8k words
3.48
113.1k
80

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/01/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pfanv
pfanv
295 Followers

All facts and characters in this story are fantasy or fiction.

It completed it without the benefit of an editor, so please excuse the mistakes.

I hope you enjoy it.

Pfanv

*****

Prologue

The first year of marriage was great the second year Sue started being more and more disagreeable. It seemed like she was trying to get me to tell her what to do, she would have a temper tantrum I kept trying to kill her with kindness. By the third year, I suspected ahe was having an affair. So I hired a PI, and a few weeks later I had all the evidence and confronted her she had an incoherent screaming fit and stormed out. I stood in the doorway a told her not to come back. The PI had someone following her and texted me where she was staying I had her served with papers the following Monday money can make things happen fast.

She had been an executive assistant at one of my companies before we were married and continued to work for the first year. She had also signed an ironclad prenup so it shouldn't have come as a surprise that she wouldn't be getting any alimony. So when the divorce was final in four mouths, she had started to call and leave apologising messages and begging me to take her back.

I arrived home from lunch with some buddies I walked in to find Sue my ex-wife sitting on the couch. I had caught her cheating with an old boyfriend and thrown her out six mouths ago. The divorce was final six weeks ago I didn't think she would have the nerve to come here. I should have changed the locks, but here she was. I had been ignoring calls and her pleading messages for six weeks.

"What are you doing here? I told you I want nothing to do with your slut ass," I said loudly.

"Jon, please hear me out then I will go if you don't agree."

"Ok hurry up."

"Jon please I will do anything for you to take me back anything even be your slave or that pet thing I saw on your computer. I will get pierced; you can fuck my ass, my throat. I know I hurt you, please punish me any way you want." She pleaded.

"Ya sure, you will," I said not taking bait.

She stood and stripped off her clothes dropped to her hands and knees and crawled over to me. I watched impassively when she reached me she undid my belt and pulled slacks down and freed my cock. She licked my cock stroking it with her hand till it hardened. She sucked my hard cock into her mouth then placed my hands on her head and put her hands behind her back bobbing her head up and down the length of my cock. I thought ok I would see if she is serious. I started thrusting into her mouth holding her head so she couldn't pull back. I felt my cock bump the beginning of her throat causing her to gag, but she didn't tense or resist her hands just remained limp at her sides and let me fuck her face, I pushed into her throat causing her to gag. I held it there for a few seconds while she gagged before pulling back and letting her settle down but still held my cock in her mouth, repeating it a few times before I felt my cum boil out of my balls holding her head I pumped cum into her mouth."

"Swallow it all don't spill a drop."

Her face was beet red, but she controlled her gagging and swallowed before licking my cock clean. She remained on her knees in front of me tears streaming down her face.

"Please," she begged her voice gravely from fucking her throat had just received.

She leaned forward and sucked my soft cock into her mouth rubbing the sensitive head with her tongue. She let it pop out as it started her harden again.

"Please fuck my face again or would you like to fuck my ass I gave myself an enema before I came over." she turned around and put her ass in the air and pulled her cheeks apart

My cock jumped to attention.

"If you are serious get the lube."

She jumped up and ran to the bathroom and back, handing me the lube before getting down on the floor again on her knees and pulling ass cheeks apart presenting her ass. I squirted some lube on her ass and pushed a finger into her spinster she whimpered but did not move, adding more lube and a second finger she screamed but continued to hold her cheeks apart. I worked my fingers deep into her tight ass twisting them and moving them in and out. She was sobbing tears streaming down her face. I pulled my fingers out and squirted lube into her gaping ass hole before adding a third finger. My cock was not the largest but at eight inches and with a wide girth even using three fingers was not stretching her ass as much as my cock would. I worked my fingers in and out fucking her ass with my fingers roughly. She alternated between sobbing and whimpering but did not resist still holding her cheeks apart.

I pulled my fingers out and forced the head of my cock into her gaping asshole stretching it open more. MY anger at her driving my lust to uncontrollable heights as I pushed past her tight ring. She screamed in pain but still held her cheeks apart. My cock was not even a quarter of the way into her virgin ass.

"You sure you are up for this I got six more inches to push into that tight virgin ass of yours," I taunted her.

"I told you anything you wanted. Just go ahead and do whatever you want or tell me what to do," she said in between sobs.

She left go of her ass cheeks and put her hands down on the floor and pushed back forcing the rest of my cock into her ass.

"Go ahead and fuck my ass as hard as you want."

I had waited years to do this and was still upset and hurting from her affair. I grabbed her by the hips and started fucking her ass roughly; she whimpered occasionally but putting up no resistance. I fucked her ass with reckless abandon letting my lust and anger go taking it out on her all too soon for me I felt my climax overtake me and pumped one of my largest loads of cum into her abused asshole. When I finished, I pulled out and-and watched my cum seep out of her asshole as it slowly closed. When I had recovered, I got up and headed to the bathroom. I left her on the floor cum running down her leg from her asshole. I took a quick shower she was still on all fours when I returned. She looked up at me,

"Ok, you seem serious. I will make you a deal. You said anything I wanted. So for ninety days, I will do whatever I want to or with you. After the ninety days if you want to leave I will give you 3 million dollars. It will not be an easy ninety days you will be my pet cat you will be getting pierced if you object or resist you are out and will only get a prorated sum."

I gave her a minute to think it over the asked,

"Do you agree?"

"Yes. I said I would do anything and I meant it. You won't hear my voice for the next ninety days," Sue said cum seeping out of her just fucked virgin asshole.

"The cook left some prepared meals in the fridge, warm one of them up."

She got to her feet the movement caused more cum to run down her leg. She gingerly walked to the fridge selected one and put it in the microwave to warm setting one plate on the table and a shallow bowl on the counter. When the food was warmed, she set it on the table picked the bowl in her mouth and crawled back to the table and dropped it in my lap and meowed. I dished out some of the casserole into the bowl and set it on the floor in front of her where she was kneeling on the floor. I ate and watched her out of the side of my eye she licked up the food them laid down on the floor against my legs. When I finished, I picked up her bowl and my plate and put them in the sink and the leftover food in the fridge. I noted the time just past six picking up my laptop I checked the web for the nearest piercing parlor and Victoria's Secret. I closed the laptop after writing down the address. She was curled up on the floor against my leg.

"Put your top and skirt on leave your panties and bra off you won't be wearing them from now on. We are going to get your first piercings and shopping."

She slipped her top and skirt on and slid into her shoes. We were going to stop at a shoe store to some taller heels were in order.

She blushed when she noticed her nipples showing thru her top. I stopped at the pet store and bought her a pink sparkly collar, matching leash, large pet bed, two bowls and large id tag having Kitty stamped on it along with my name and number, at the counter I asked if they were able to insert id chips and received a positive reply I paid for all the items.

I motioned for her to kneel down and buckled the collar on her neck and hooked the leash on. The sales person was holding the chip insertion tool and looking at me with a questioning look.

"Yes it is for her she is not allowed to talk, and I may have her made mute, so she needs to be chipped."

Kitty was on the floor on her hands and knees she meowed and rubbed against my leg and licked my hand. The sales person came out from behind the counter and inserted the chip behind her ear.

"Stand and carry this stuff to the car."

Kitty stood and collected all the bags and carried them to the car. She put the bed in the back seat and crawled in and laid down in it purring as she curled up in it.

At the piercing parlor, I led her into the store; she dropped to her hands and knees as soon as we were inside. I browsed the display cases chatting with the sales person selecting some small captive bead rings for her nipples and matching one for her nose and clit. I told him I wanted her cheeks pierced so she would have six cat whiskers he said they could have the made and that they would have them in about two weeks. Last two stud for her tongue. She was on the floor leaning against my leg the whole time. He collected all the jewelry, and I paid for them and to have them installed plus the deposit for the cat whiskers. I led kitty into the back and had her remove her top and skirt and sit on the table. Kitty sat up straight and followed the instructions as the tech installed the rings and tongue studs. Kitty dressed when he finished and got back down on the floor and followed me out crawling slowly. Standing when we reached the door and walking to the car getting into her bed in the back seat.

Victoria's Secret ™ was in the mall I bought her two revealing tops and two corsets with open tip cups. At Forever 21 ™ three mini skirts one micro mini skirt and two pairs of six-inch heels telling the clerk to throw her old ones away. That would be enough as she would not be going out of the house often. On the way home I stopped at the home improvement store and bought her some knee pads and gloves to protect her hands and knees for the time being. Once home I had kitty carry all the stuff into the house instructing her to put the pet bed in the kitchen. Soon as everything was in and the door shut she striped dropping to her hands and knees putting the knee pads on but passing on the gloves.

"You seem to have figured out you are to be naked in the house. I still only work mornings so will be home to enjoy your assets. I see you have gained about ten pounds. You will lose that asap and spend at least an hour on the treadmill wearing the heels and ½ hour on the bike and get and keep those abs flat," Kitty meowed her understanding.

My cock was straining to be released dropping my pants I grabbed her head and guided my cock into her mouth fucking her mouth and throat till I came leaving her red-faced and gasping for breath.

"On the bed ass in the air, I am going to fuck that tight ass again."

She scampered into the bedroom and onto the bed ass in the air holding her ass cheeks apart. I took my time working the lube into her ass slapping her ass till both cheeks were bright red and warm to the touch. She was whimpering from the spanking, and I was sure her ass hole was still tender from the rough fucking I had given it earlier today. Removing my fingers and waiting till her ass closed to force I cock in deeply just to make it more uncomfortable. She didn't even scream this time, but she would be by the time I finished enjoying her almost virgin ass having come four times already today I was sure I could last long enough to make kitty beg for me to stop, I didn't think I could cum again. I started off slowly stroking in and out marveling at the way her sheath clung to my cock as I pulled out till just the head was inside her before thrusting all the way back in balls deep.

She had the bedspread fisted in her hands and clenched in her teeth her newly pierced nipples were being pushed into the bed, but she was not making a sound. I rode her roughly for at least thirty minutes even though I didn't think I would be able to cum again I felt that tingling sensation in my balls as I dumped another load of cum into her bowels. I pushed her forward smashing her against the bed as I was in sexual bliss. I have no idea how long I laid on top of her crushing her freshly pierced nipples into the bed my softening cock still buried in her ass. Kitty shifting around under me stirred me back from never-never land. I rolled off of her, and she sucked in a deep breath.

"Come I need a shower. After you wash me and clean yourself and do the aftercare on your piercings, you can suck my cock while I surf the web you need a tail to be a proper cat."

She washed me and shampooed my hair then I left her to clean herself and take care of her piercings. I was sitting in front of the computer looking for a butt plug with a cat tail attached and anything else to turn her into a cat. About 20 minutes later she crawled into the room and under the computer desk and sucked my soft cock into her mouth. No way was I going even to get hard again, but I was enjoying my revenge. I found a website that had body suits with different coloring. So the pet would be whatever kind of cat you wanted I ordered a tabby suit it had paw shaped knee pad covering the whole body except for her tits pussy and asshole also gloves shaped like paws for the hands and included the tail I selected one that had medium size butt plug with a vibrator option. Kitty was still sucking on my soft cock when I finished.

"Bedtime kitty get your bed and bring it into the bedroom. I expect you to wake me at 7 am with a BJ."

Kitty crawled off and returned a few minutes later dragging her bed positioning it in the corner before curling up in it for the night I tossed her a blanket to cover up with for the night. I was surprised that she had gone along with everything I had done to her. She had not spoken a word since early this afternoon. I expected her to chicken out at the piercing parlor. I couldn't wait till the catsuit came, it should show up in two weeks about the same time the whiskers should be ready. I drifted off to sleep sexually satisfied and dreaming of my pet in her suit.

Kitty woke me sucking my cock as it hardened using her tongue studs to get me to climax quickly. She even managed to get it down her throat a few inches a few times taking the first shot of cum in her throat. She followed me into the bathroom and showered with me making sure I was clean. I dressed and headed off to the office reminding her of what she was to do before I got back at lunch time.

"Make sure to keep your pussy shaved and have that tight ass clean too I plan on using it almost every day I will be back about 1 pm. Remember you have to wear the heels at all times including while on the treadmill and keep a record of how long you are on the equipment and each exercise you do, also your measurements and weight."

With that, I went off to work I had to check in with the three CEO's of my companies I owned. They provided me with a yearly seven figure income. The iron clad prenup my wife was the reason I thought she was prostrating herself because she didn't get a cent in the divorce settlement. I was even nice enough to give her the car she had been driving. Before I caught her cheating, she had $10,000 monthly allowance. We took multiple vacations both with her girlfriends and with me. One of her friends had ratted her out, and the last man had tried to blackmail her. So after being on her own and not being able to get a job and having to move in with one of her friends for the last three months. I guess living as my pet or slave was more attractive than being destitute living with her girlfriend, or she did love me after all and was trying to make amends for cheating. I was still quite upset and hurt by her betrayal I had treated roughly today.

I finished my meetings by 11:30 informing them that would not be in on Friday. I stopped to get a quick lunch and brew to think over my plans for my Kitty. On the way home I bought two large pet cages one for the back of the SUV on one for the house when I didn't want kitty loose, also bedding to go inside them. I entered the house and called Kitty she meowed, and I heard the treadmill shut off, and a minute later a naked sweaty Kitty crawled into the kitchen the heels still strapped to her feet holding a sheet of paper with her times on the machines and or reps. I looked it over she had done all she had been instructed to do plus more a note saying she was way out of shape and would work hard to correct it. Looking up at me and nuzzling hard cock before backing up sitting on her legs and opening her mouth then turning around and putting her ass in the air wiggling it.

"Yes good idea get the lube and get up on the bed and lube your ass up I will be there as soon as I unload the car."

Kitty scurried off, and I carried the large pet cage in putting it in one of the guest bedrooms. Tomorrow was the day house keeper came and also the chef to prepare the weekend meals. She was on the bed kneeling her ass in the air holding her cheeks apart when I entered the bedroom. I kicked my shoes off and undressed pulling my belt out of my slacks. I got behind her and pushed my cock all the way into her ass in one thrust. She Meowed loudly and left go of her ass cheeks bracing her body as I slammed into her violently. Using my belt, I swatted her ass just hard enough to leave red marks causing her to jerk and clutch her anal muscles. Lust taking over I swatted and slammed into her in a sexual frenzy. Dumping a large load of cum deep in her bowels, I collapsed on her back forcing her down on the bed my brain in lust overload.

I have no idea how long I was out before I rolled off of her small body.

"Shower now."

I stepped in with her following after she kicked off her heels. Kitty began washing and massaging me and rubbing her tits against me which had to be still quite sore because of the piercings. The stimulation revived my cock, so I grabbed her head and pushed my cock into her mouth, stroking in and out a few times before pushing all eight inches in and down her throat. When she had felt my hands take hold of her head, she dropped to her knees opening her mouth to accept my throbbing cock. She dropped her arms letting me move her mouth on my cock keeping suction and pressing the tongue studs against the underside of my cock causing it swell even larger. I held her nose against my pelvis as she swallowed to fight her gag reflex from having my cock lodged deep in her throat.

"That's a good Kitty already getting better at deep throating cock."

I withdrew my cock just enough to let her take a breath before pushing my cock all the way in again. Her arms hung limply at her sides as I brutally face fucked her. I was again consumed by lust as I fucked her throat rushing towards my climax. I came hard I had pushed her against the side of the shower and thrust in deep and pumped the sticky strings of cum down her spasming throat as she fought to catch a breath between my violet strokes. I stepped back, and she collapsed onto the floor of the shower gasping for breath.

"Finish your shower put your hair in pigtail braids I will be in the den on the computer you have 15 minutes."

pfanv
pfanv
295 Followers