The Ex Wife Comes Back To Play

Story Info
After being divorced for a year, his ex wife misses the sex.
2.1k words
3.61
77.1k
30
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Void987
Void987
7 Followers

So we got divorced. That sounds so easy, even though at the time it was the worst thing that had ever happened to me.

After 10 years of a great marriage, after 10 years of fantastic fucking, it was over. We had gone from a simple couple who fucked each other to a swinger couple where Katie was fucking guys with me watching and taking both pictures and video of who and what she was doing.

One day she simply said, "no more" and that was that.

I kept the big house, she moved into a condo in town, and for about a year we didn't talk much at all.

So it was quite a surprise when I got a call from her one night out of the blue. "Busy?"

"Nope, just hanging out."

"Mind if I come over? No big deal, I just miss the house."

"Sure, why not."

She showed up 20 minutes later and I couldn't believe how hot she looked. Super thin, really ripped, simply gorgeous! And of course I told her so, which she seemed to like hearing.

We sat on the deck as the sun set, watching a couple of deer come out of the woods. It was nice and everything, but I was still waiting to hear why she had to see me.

"The truth?"

"Sure, let's start there."

She paused for a few moments, "OK, I miss it."

"Miss what, exactly?"

"I miss what we used to do together."

"OK, any particular part of it? We were married for 10 years."

"You're going to make me say it, aren't you?"

"Well I could guess, but you're the one who called me, so yeah, tell me exactly what it is you miss."

"I miss the fucking. I miss the playing with other people. I miss the flashing people. I miss all of it."

"So, what do you need me for? I'm sure looking like you do, you're quite capable of getting someone to fuck you."

"Oh that's not a problem, I get laid whenever I want."

As much as that hurt to hear, I couldn't help but be excited. I'd have to work that into whatever was going to happen next, having her tell me some details about who she was fucking.

"Then what's the problem, if you're getting laid whenever you want, what do you need me for?"

"I need you to be there with me, to watch me with these other people. No matter what I try it just isn't exciting unless I think about you watching me take their cocks."

"Are you telling me you think about me while these other guys fuck you?"

"Yes, I think about you all the time, it's the only way I can get off."

I started to laugh. "Damn Katie, that's fucking hot!"'

"So, will you? Will you come with me when I go out to play? Like the old days? The best sex I've ever had was when you'd surprise me with somebody I didn't know anything about, that anonymous sex was so intense."

"And if I agree to your little plan, what's in it for me?"

She stood up, pulled her top off, and stood there with those perfect little nipples sticking out hard in front of me. "Well, for starters you can suck my nipples, you know how much I loved it when you did that."

She walked over to me and I held her close to me as I sucked and licked those perfect nipples into my mouth. God I missed this! As I was sucking her titties she unsnapped her tight jeans and unzipped them , and my hand went right into her jeans and played with her pussy right through her little see through panties.

"Oh god, you're going to make me cum."

My fingers found their way into the little elastic by her athletic legs and I slipped one, then two fingers inside her dripping wet pussy, causing her to moan and cry out as her pussy tightened around my fingers when she had her first orgasm.

She kissed me hard, her tongue finding its way deep inside my mouth. "I've missed you, I've missed the way you fuck me, I've missed the way you touch me."

I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my back as we walked into the bedroom. I threw her on the bed, took her jeans off, and in an instant was naked with my rigid shaft fucking her still tight pussy over and over like a bull in heat.

"That's it. That's it. Fuck me. Fuck me harder. Fuck my cunt. Fuck my god damn tight little fucking cunt. Oh god, that's it, don't stop, don't ever stop!" Then she grabbed my shoulders as she came yet again, her taut body clutching mine close to hers as she gave in to the need that had been building up inside her.

I was still rock hard, and she knew I hadn't cum yet, and I could pretty much guess what was coming next.

"My ass. I want you to fuck my asshole. Please? Will you fuck my ass, please?"

The one thing Katie had told me, and I guess I wanted to believe it, was that with all the people she'd been with in her life when she first met me I was the first guy she let fuck her ass. At the time she said it was because she trusted me not to hurt her, but as we went along she simply liked the way I got her off with my cock in her butt.

She was soaking wet, and I lubed up my shaft with some of the cum dripping out of her pussy, then slooooooooooowly popped the head of my shaft into her asshole.

"Oh my god, that is so fucking hot! I missed this especially, missed your big cock in my tight little white ass, I want you to cum in my ass, shoot your load of hot sticky cum in my butt. Do it!"

It didn't take much encouragement as hot as the evening was turning out and with a few long strokes I did exactly that, cumming deep inside her butt hole.

After a few minutes I slipped out of her and layed next to her on the bed. We both just laid there, I think neither of us really knew what to do or what the other one expected. Kissing her seemed out of place, this was just a sex thing, I knew we weren't getting back together.

So after 20 minutes or so of just lying next to each other, which was really nice by the way, I broke the silence. "Well, was that what you had in mind?"

She laughed, "actually, no, I didn't really expect that to happen. I figured you'd either say no and I'd leave, or you'd say yes and we'd go out and find someone or something to do. Having you fuck me wasn't on the original menu."

"No problem, so how do you see this happening?"

"Well. I thought you and I would visit some of the old places we used to go, maybe an adult bookstore, and see what happens after that. Is that OK with you?"

"And tell me again what I'm getting out of it? Is fucking you part of the deal??"

"As nice as this was, I didn't think that would work. Let's say once in a while I'll surprise you with a bonus, would that be enough?"

"No."

"No?? What do you mean, No?"

"I mean you need to come up with a little more than that." I thought for a second then said, "How about I ask you anything I want and you have to answer me truthfully, no matter what the question is."

"Oh, I see where this is going!"

"Do you now??"

"Yes, you want to know who I've been fucking in the year since we've been apart, don't you?? Admit it!"

It was my turn to laugh. "You got me there. You know how I love your stories."

"OK, we're not going to play 20 questions every time. But I'll go along with 10 questions for tonight."

I thought for a few moments. "Deal. Here's question #1. We've been living apart for almost one year exactly. In that time, how many different guys have you fucked?" There was no hesitation at all, "Six. Is that more or less than you thought?"

"To be honest, I tried not to think about it. Question#2. Of the six guys you fucked, how many of them do I know?"

"Three."

"Three. OK, #3, of the six guys who have fucked you, how many have fucked your ass?"

"All of them."

"Damn! I thought you didn't trust anyone else."

"Is that your question #4??"

"No, it's not. Here's #4. Of the six guys you fucked, how many have you fucked more than once?"

"Five out of the six have been with me more than once."

"Question #5, of the six guys who you had fuck your ass, how many of them did you rim them first?"

She actually paused and thought for a moment. "Two."

I was only on question #5, and my cock was already almost hard, a fact that Katie seem to be taking great delight in. "Question #6. Of the six guys you fucked, did you fuck any of them in the same room at the same time?"

"Yes."

"Damn. #7, you just said you had a DP with two guys, how many times has that happened?"

Another long pause. "I'm not sure, but at least a dozen times or so. It was kind of a regular thing for a while with these two guys." As she answered she could see my rigid cock throbbing. She said nothing, got on top of me, and let her pussy slide down onto my shaft. "Hmmmmm, I didn't want this to go to waste." She slowly rocked back and forth on me. "only three questions left. I have to tell you, I'm surprised you haven't come right out and asked me who the six guys were."

I laughed. "You'd have to agree this makes it more interesting, doesn't it?"

She took my hands and put them on her barely there boobs so I could play with her hard nipples. "Yes, it does. If you keep playing nice I might even throw in a few bonus questions."

"Now you're making me lose my train of thought. Let's see, #8... OK, you've been with the same two guys at the same time at least a dozen times, who are those two guys?"

She rocked back and forth on my shaft, trying to get it deeper inside her pussy. Her breathing was getting faster. Her face was flushed. "Are you sure you want to know??"

"Yes. Who were the two lucky guys?"

She closed her eyes. Pausing. Thinking before she answered. "You're going to think this is weird."

"Go for it."

"It was Robert and Karl."

"Oh my god!"

Robert was Katie's brother in law. Maybe 50. In good shape, strong, Katie had told me her sister Angie let it slip how big Robert's cock was. But Karl????? Karl was Robert and Angie's son! Katie's nephew. 23 years old, tall, thin, good looking enough. My ex-wife fucked a father/son, and a dozen times or more?

"Suck my nipples. I'm going to cum soon."

I put one of her eraser like nipples in my mouth and sucked it hard like I knew she liked it.

"ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" was about all she said as she had an intense orgasm on top of me. "See. I don't ever cum like that anymore. Talking about it with you is so fucking hot, it gets me so damn sexed up."

"Question #9."

"For making me cum like that, you get a freebie question."

"Does your sister Angie know her husband and son are fucking you in a threesome???"

"No, she has no idea. The frigid bitch."

"Back to #9. Are any of the six guys who have fucked you black?"

"No. And that's part of the reason I'm here tonight, I don't trust myself to go find a black guy alone. I wouldn't even know where to start. I need you to be there so I feel safe,.

"And our final and last question, #10, of the six guys who have fucked you, who had the biggest cock?"

She smiled... "You've never met him, but I've told you about him. I knew him before we got married. His name is Jack, he works in a different department for our company downtown."

"The guy with the HUGE cock? With the really big head on it?"

"You seem to be over your limit for questions, but yes, that's the guy."

"Tell me about it!"

"Nope, first we go and play like we used to, then I'll give you all the messy, hard, cum filled details!"

END OF PART ONE

Void987
Void987
7 Followers