The Exchange

Story Info
A couple exchange gifts with The Writer.
893 words
2.44
10.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day will start as any other but we all know that it will be different. Her morning routine will differ because she will choose the highest heels that she owns and will have taken care that she is smooth below. This is important because she knows that she will be leaving the house without knickers and the sensation of the cooling Autumn air will remind her that this is no normal day. She will choose a dress/skirt that is short enough that this sensory experience is apparent but that others will not be aware that she is so exposed. She knows what she must do ... she must lie on the floor on the living room while her husband takes an image of her bareness.

He will drive her. He knows that this is the day but will not pass comment. He will drive her into the city and they will chat as normal. He will park in the city and she will leave the car to go the shop from which she buys underwear for both herself and for her husband's tastes.

But this is a different day. She is going to buy knickers to wear for the Writer. As she walks to the shops she imagines which type he might like. She has bought underwear before for her husband but she tries to imagine what the Writer might like. Even the thought of it makes her feel like a bad girl that her husband has driven her to this shop to do this. Would the Writer like thongs, French knickers, or lacy, or others? She concentrates hard on what little she knows of him and imagines but finally she chooses.

But ... she cannot just purchase the item and leave. She must buy them and then decide to try on a dress. In the changing room, ignoring the dress, she must open and remove the packaging and then pull on the knickers. She will then leave the shop and return to the car. Of course he will know that she has purchased the knickers for the Writer but they will not discuss it and she will not show him and he must not seek to look. He asks the price and silently gives her exactly one third of the cost.

It is important that they do not speak on the return journey. The silence is only exacerbated by the fact that he knows that she is not bare any more and she is acutely aware of the knickers. She has worn knickers all her life but she is now suddenly intensely connected to them .... these knickers bought for the Writer. She can feel the fabric against her and this connection between her brain and her pussy, mediated by this garment becomes electric.

They return home. She must go into the house and lean over the table. She slowly pulls up the dress/skirt to expose the gift that is ultimately meant for the Writer. The husband will now react. As she reveals herself, bent over, he can see how she looks in the knickers, the knickers that are for him and the Writer. He will need to punish her gently. He will smack her bottom through the knickers and gently tap her pussy with misplaced spanks. He will then take more images of her bottom, encased by the knickers.

She will know that soon the Writer will have possession of the knickers and that they should have her essence all over them. She sinks to the floor on all fours so that the husband can, at first stroke and then lick around her pussy and sexy bum and across the fabric of the knickers. As she becomes more aroused he gently lifts aside the material so that he can at last feel and taste her wetness. However, he must not remove the knickers as they must retain and evidence her arousal for the olfactory delight of the Writer.

At this point he must call the Writer. He will be in the prearranged pub close to you awaiting your call. She and the husband will masturbate her into the knickers which will then be removed and placed in a sealed bag. She will kiss her husband as he leaves to meet the Writer in the pub.

The husband and the Writer will meet in the pub and spend an hour discussing her – all her sexual preferences and how naughty she can be ... but then the Writer knows that already as he knows it to be true from the evidence in the husband's pocket. The Writer asks the husband to place the bag between them and open it. They continue chatting while they both can smell the evidence of her excitement. The Writer will ask the husband to phone her and pass over the phone. The Writer will give her instructions of what she must do while they discuss her ( this part is only to be revealed in the actual phone call?).

The Writer will leave with her wet knickers after giving the husband one third of the price. The husband will agree to send the Writer the images of the day and will return home to find her on all fours at which point he will finally penetrate her and punish her for her very different day .........