The Exchange

Story Info
An unexpected encounter with a foreign classmate.
18.5k words
4.74
68.9k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello kiddos. This is my very first submission on literotica, though I've been a long time reader. I hope you enjoy my story; it is a long one, but I promise it gets really good later on! Also, it is based on a series of real experiences. Enjoy!

*****

Chapter 1

Everything began when I met a foreign exchange student during the spring semester of my final year of my masters. She and I didn't really talk a lot at first, or see each other outside of class. We were always friendly; chatting between classes whenever we'd run into each other. We talked about where she was from, which turned out to be Estonia of all places, what we planned for after our studies; the usual b-s. But nothing had ever crossed my mind with this girl. Sure, she was pretty. About average height for a woman, short blond hair, sexy lips, strong but soft facial features, and amazingly shaped legs - I was to find out later on that that was a common feature of the women from North-Eastern Europe - and not to mention the fact that she always kept these legs on display beneath skin-tight black leggings under a short skirt.

Now, normally I wouldn't have experienced anything with her apart from these usual pleasantries. I had a girlfriend during this time, and I didn't look into interactions with other girls as anything that would proceed further than a flirtatious smile. But then, the party happened. I'm not antisocial or shy by most standards, but as I was pushing 30 the party scene really was starting to lose its attraction. I had skipped out on a lot of the social gatherings during this school year, but a lot of my classmates managed to talk me into going to this one. It wasn't a special occasion..as if one needs an occasion to go out and drink. And I really didn't know who all was going to show up. I went home shortly after class, feeling a bit tired after the relatively long day, and relaxed a bit. I really wasn't up for going out; these parties tended to go on until 5 or 6 in the morning, and more often than not I was ready to call it quits after midnight. I don't go to bed until much later than that usually, but wandering around with a drunk crowd is fun about the first few times. I shook my head..maybe I was getting old already. I decided to freshen up for the night and jumped in the shower. I turned up the hot water and sighed as I felt the steam rush up to my face. I let the water flow over my shoulders and down my back and chest and closed my eyes, and my hand began to wander.. It had been about two weeks since I saw my girlfriend; we had to live at long distance since I'd started my masters, and right now the image of her in my mind made me want her under the hot water with me. She wasn't gorgeous by most standards, and might not turn any heads when we went out, but she was pretty. And her long thin body was plenty for me! At least when I could have it. Usually we are a very good long-distance couple, having had to do this sort of thing off and on since we started dating a few years before. But some days..well, some days were harder than others. I felt myself getting hard as I thought about my girlfriend's naked form..from her light blue eyes staring back at me reflecting my lust, to her long flowing brown hair, her smooth shoulders, her ample chest, along her flat belly, and those amazing legs which go on forever...

I heard my phone ring in the other room through the cracked bathroom door and sighed. I opened my eyes and noticed that I was absently sliding my hand up and down my now hardened length. I guess I'd been in there long enough, though I had no way to tell for sure. I decided to just finish the shower. After getting out and mostly dry I went to check to see if whoever called left a message, and I saw a text from my buddy telling me the time for the party; I only had about a half hour to get ready and head across town to the flat. I tossed my phone on my bed and started to look for some clean clothes. I threw on a nicer pair of grey jeans and a dark maroon t-shirt, grabbed my shoes and went to my mirror to look myself over and comb back my hair. A little about myself, I'm about 6'2" with dark brown hair with lighter streaks, and deep green eyes. I suppose I have an average build; broader shoulders, but not overly muscular. I've been told I'm pretty good looking, and have definitely met some eyes checking me out when I've been out with friends, but I don't think any woman has ever swooned over me. I'm a pretty laid back person by nature, but I work hard in my goals and my passions. Along with my chosen major I enjoy amateur photography, and try to shoot photos as I experience new things in life.

One last time I looked myself over and brushed my fingers through my hair. Satisfied I grabbed my jacket and left for whatever that night would bring.

The party flat was a pretty nice place. It wasn't a mansion or anything, but it was a larger apartment in a nice older building on an upper floor that overlooked the riverfront district; a great place in this town, especially for a college student. As I came in through the main entrance I found the place already alive with many people from class and the usual thump of bass-heavy electronic music. Some people seemed to have already had a few drinks and greeted me with rosy smiles and slightly too-loud and too-excited words of welcome. It put a smile on my face though, and already I was starting to feel a little better about coming out. Within moments I had a beer of my own and was shooting the shit with whoever I happened across. The dancing in the center of the main living room was starting to get a bit wild, so I decided to go out on the balcony to get some air and have a smoke (yeah, I understand the contradiction there, but I still think a cigarette on a nice evening is better than a crowded sweaty room). There were fewer people out here, and I looked out over the city and the river below. I felt really relaxed, and was once again glad that I'd let my friends prod me into leaving my room for the night. I took a cigarette from my pack and lit it, taking in a drag and slowly exhaling. I noticed someone out of the corner of my eye, and saw my Estonian classmate standing in the corner. She was watching me with a subtle smile and a sort of bored look in her eyes, holding her own cigarette and blowing thin trails of smoke through her nostrils. Now, I don't know if I consider it a fetish, but a woman with a cigarette is just sexy. And the way she was standing there watching me was making things stir in my now tighter-than-comfortable jeans.

"I didn't know you were a smoker." She said in her Nordic accent. I hadn't been around actual people from different parts of the world much; most of the accents I heard were from TV or movies. But when you get to be around a genuine sexy accent..there's nothing quite like it.

I smiled and walked over to her.

"Just not as often as some people here." I replied. I don't smoke often, and while most of my classmates can be found around outside the doors on campus, I usually don't smoke unless I'm out socially.

Her body language was slightly different than at school, maybe a bit more loose or flirtatious, or maybe the atmosphere and the alcohol was influencing my perception..or the frustration of not being able to get that bit of manual relief before I came here. Whatever it was, there seemed to be a spark between us that I never noticed before.

"I'm surprised to see you here tonight," she continued. "I don't think I've seen you at any other party this year."

I took another drag from my cigarette and smiled, "yeah, I usually don't get into this but it's good to get out at least once during the semester."

She nodded.

"I agree completely. Normally this isn't my thing either."

Just then there was a particularly loud noise from inside. Some people were shouting and laughing obnoxiously; apparently things were starting to get more energetic. She scoffed at the people on the floor, but smiled.

We moved a bit away from the open patio and continued talking. It seemed more like our usual conversations at school, but much more enjoyable in this setting. Also it seemed like our conversation topics became more interesting..and, unless my mind was messing with me, much more risqué.

I asked if she wanted another drink, and got us another beer. There were coolers all over the flat, some of which hadn't been completely raided, and I managed to find a couple of bottles floating in the ice water. I returned and we sat down against the railing of the balcony and looked up at the now-darkened sky. The stars were coming out, all that can be seen in the city, and the almost-full moon was peeking out from behind some thin clouds. It was perfect out for this time of year, the colder air of late fall hadn't stripped the trees yet, and it was warm enough to not need a coat. And the breeze was so fresh and crisp. I took a long drink from my bottle, and turned to see my friend with her bottle completely upturned. She gulped it down impressively fast and soon set the empty bottle aside, looking over at me with a challenging smirk. I shook my head. I wasn't even close to feeling a buzz, and I felt plenty thirsty. I quickly finished my bottle as well and set it next to hers. She suddenly got up and ran into the house saying she'd be right back. I smiled and turned back to face the view. I took a deep breath and exhaled, enjoying the moment. It really was turning out to be a nice night, even though technically I'd really only spent my time with one person so far. I thought about my girlfriend and felt a pang of loneliness. Maybe that was partly the reason I didn't go out as much as I should. I always missed her when I was out, especially when I saw other couples..or at least other people enjoying each other.

A hand on my shoulder shook me from my thoughts as my friend sat back down next to me and handed me another beer.

"Cheers." She said, and we clinked our bottles.

She turned the bottle up again but didn't drink so quickly, and I did the same - just taking a gulp. I reached in my pocket for another cigarette and lit it.

"Mmm, good idea. I need one too." She said.

I looked over at her about to offer one of mine, then stopped as she pulled up her short skirt. I could only stare as she reached the top of her leggings, showing off a bit of flesh between her upper thighs, and to my widening eyes, a hint of dark panties. I only caught a slight glimpse of them, but I couldn't believe she'd just flashed me like that. Even though we'd both had a couple of drinks, she was always so quiet-seeming and even shy at school. She pulled a slim cigarette case from the band of her legging and pushed her skirt back down. She coolly took out a smoke and put it to her red lips.

"Do you need a light?" I asked.

With my cigarette in my mouth she pulled me close to her face, touching my glowing cherry to the end of her cigarette. She watched the tip as she lit it properly, then looked up at me with a sultry expression. Once again I shivered, feeling something stir awake between my legs. I stared back, probably stupidly if I could have seen myself. We hung like that for just a moment, but it seemed like a few minutes..then we finally pulled back and she exhaled a puff of smoke. I had to take another drink of beer; my mouth suddenly having gone dry. We looked at each other, almost daringly, until we sort of smiled together and laughed. She grabbed her beer and took another drink, and I took another drag and played with the smoke.

The rest of the evening went on pretty much the same, the both of us keeping the conversation alive and definitely keeping the flirting going. It seemed strange to me, especially looking back at it. I've never cheated on a girlfriend, and had never really flirted openly like this before with anyone. But my friend knew I was taken, and I didn't see any harm in it as long as we didn't cross any lines. That, however, was going to prove a bit more difficult to guard against than I thought. We never got drunk that night, not even close - in fact we had maybe only three or four more beers over the course of the night - but we were feeling good. And since we were becoming more familiar, more and more I noticed little things like us touching. It all seemed very innocent, and at first I don't even think I noticed it, but she would just lightly put her hand on mine or my arm while we talked, and that she would start to sit or stand closer to me. I had even put my hand on her waist as we walked back between the dance floor and the balcony during the evening, my hand dropping a bit lower than was proper more than once. Earlier the balcony had become quite crowded as well, and we were pushed up pretty close together. It didn't help feeling her body against me like that, and I'm pretty sure I felt her hand on my leg. I tried so hard not to let my bulge become too obvious between us, but judging from a look she gave me I don't think I succeeded. But again, neither of us were intending on anything happening. And I certainly was in a state of mind to make sure nothing would happen. I was just in a really good mood, talking to a beautiful exotic woman with a bit of pent up sexual tension..what could happen?

Finally the night was starting to wind down. Some people had passed out on the living room couch and anywhere else there was furniture or a space to lay down. A few couples were making out in various corners, and there was strong evidence of the collective intake of alcohol all over the flat. We were careful not to knock down too many bottles or step on too many cans and cups as we made our way to the kitchen. Someone had gotten very drunk, and had apparently become very hungry as there was a various mix of unidentifiable edibles strewn across the counter and floor..I did not envy our host come morning. We sort of organized and cleaned up most of the solids, but after tossing out our own last empty bottles, we decided to get out of there. I had seen a few of my friends disappear with some girls earlier, and I hadn't seen our hostess in a long while. Most of the people left awake I didn't know or know very well, so I decided to head back home. I checked my phone and saw that it was already after 5 in the morning anyway.

"Are you crashing here tonight?" I asked.

"No, I'm staying not far from here so I'll walk home." My friend replied.

"Where are you staying?"

"At the Kauffman housing, not too far from campus."

I kind of smiled to myself. If fate wasn't tempting me, I don't know what this was.

"That's right on the way to my place," I said. "If you want we could walk together and make sure you get back alright."

She smiled that seductive smile again, looking up at me.

"Sounds like a good plan." She said.

I checked once more to see if there was anyone to say goodnight to, but everyone was either busy or sleeping, so we left.

Outside it was bit cooler; that dark cold part of the evening before the sun rises. I had my jacket but my friend hadn't worn anything over her outfit. I was a bit surprised but didn't say anything when she suddenly wrapped her arm around me and held me closer as we walked. Almost as a reflex I put my hand back around her waist. I sort of shivered again; having her close like this felt good. I should've just offered her my jacket and put some distance between us, but I just didn't think into to it. I was just feeling good. At this point my head wasn't particularly clear. As I said we didn't drink too much; I was still a little happy from the beer, but it was also 5 AM. I figured after tonight, everything would go back to normal with us at school anyway.

We chatted some more during our walk, which was actually surprising considering how much we'd already talked that night. We just strolled along like that, probably looking like young lovers to anyone passing by. We ended up taking a detour through a park nearby. I always loved walking around at night, and, really, neither of us was in a hurry to get back. The park was quiet and dark, but not really creepy like some parks and wooded places can be at night. It was just nice. As we walked under the trees, I looked up to see the moon still in the sky, the clouds had disappeared but now the branches partially obscured its bright glow. I took a deep breath and smiled to myself again. Then something caught my breath..I felt a hand sliding over my stomach and down to the front of my jeans. She stopped before grabbing me through my pants, but none the less my cock stirred against this sudden sensation. I looked down to see her just looking ahead like nothing was happening. I would have let it go, but then she kept moving her hand over me. My heart started to beat harder in my chest..this was definitely a line being crossed. I shivered again, and took a sharp breath. I closed my eyes, and then suddenly felt her hands under my shirt. I opened my eyes and stopped her hand from going further.

"Hey, uh.." I started.

I looked down at her and couldn't help but mirror her little grin.

"You know what you're doing."

She just kept looking up at me. She stared into my eyes with an expression I didn't understand until much later. Then, quite suddenly..in fact so quickly I didn't even have time to think even though I knew what was happening, our lips were together. I breathed in her scent and tasted her lips..it was incredible. I opened my mouth with hers and she pulled my tongue inside. We played like this, until my mind reeled. I pulled away from the kiss, dizzy, shocked... I thought of my girlfriend just as we pulled back into another deep kiss. We pulled each other hard, almost brazenly in the middle of this dark park as if we were ready to tear off each other's clothes.

God, this girl kissed amazing, tasted amazing. I knew in my mind that I wouldn't, couldn't let this go any further. But I couldn't stop kissing her. Our hands moved over each other, and we kissed like we were making love with our lips..it was like we knew each other intimately for years. To this day I'm still amazed at how that felt.

At last we pulled apart again, and all we could do is look up and smile. She looked kind of shy right then, almost saying 'sorry' with her eyes. But we weren't sorry, and we both knew we wanted that to happen all damn night. So we just put our arms around each other and kept walking. Now, this could have been the end of it, but at this point I don't think I was thinking much about anything. My mind was telling me to drop her off and go home. What my mouth said was something a little different.

"So, are you allowed to have company late at night at this place?" I asked as we approached the student housing building.

She turned to me and smiled.

"I don't think we are. They have a lot of rules at this place."

Whew. Inwardly I had two immediately conflicting emotions; relief that nothing else could happen for sure, and the most aggravating frustration I've ever felt!

Then, smiling and biting her lower lip, she pulled on my arm saying, "well, let's go in."

I protested at first, "I thought you said it's not allowed?"

"It isn't." She replied, still smiling that devilish smile.

Ok, I told myself. I'll just stay for a little while. I know I won't let things go too far...

So she led me up to her room, up a few flights of stairs and down a quiet hallway. She quietly opened her door and we went in. The rooms at these places were tiny, barely enough room for two people to walk side by side..which of course made it very cozy for the two of us. After the door closed she immediately grabbed me again and I had her against the door with our tongues wresting together once more...And it went on like that. I lost track of time, but we just kissed like that - heavy and passionate, slow and deep, then back to hot and hard - until I saw light coming in through the window. We were still dressed, though she had removed my jacket, and she was now straddling me in such a way where her skirt was pushed all the way up. My hands at this point had also visited pretty much every place on her body they could reach. I hadn't gone near her panties though, fearing that that sort of play would push things way too far. We had an attraction, that's for sure, and maybe some kind of sexual compatibility. But I had a girlfriend, and as I looked out to the brightening sky, thoughts of my girlfriend became rather sobering.