The Exchange Student

Story Info
Rich mother catches foreign exchange student with the maid.
2.2k words
4.3
56.5k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angstboy
angstboy
59 Followers

Alisha Fawkes drove home frustrated. She had been planning on attending her weekly aerobics workout, as she did every Tuesday afternoon, but there had been a blackout at the gym, and all classes had been cancelled. As she stopped at a red light, she fixed her blond hair in the mirror, brushing it out of her eyes. Alisha liked to get at least four hours of exercise in every week, and since her husband James had been reticent in the bedroom recently, all she had left for exercise, and to burn off her excess sexual energy, was aerobics classes twice a week.

Not that she needed to be vigilant about exercise. She had been blessed with a good body, tall and slender, and naturally muscular. Her long blond hair flowed below her shoulders, just wavy enough that she could play with it without being so irritating that it tangled. Her stomach remained flat, and her body taut, from her exercise, even though she did have to special order sports bras to support her 36D breasts during her workouts.

It was probably her naturally nice body that had gotten her into trouble so early in life. She had developed early, and been sexually active as a sophomore in high school. Everyone talked about how morals had decayed in modern America, but she was living proof that twenty years earlier it had been just the same. She had met her husband, James, her junior year in high school, and fallen madly and instantly in love with him. He had been dating her older sister Betty at the time, the two going to the same college, but Alisha had known that it wouldn't last between them. A year later, they had broken up, and Alisha had moved in for the kill.

After a whirlwind romance, the two had been married a year to the day after their first date. Within a month, Alisha had been carrying James' son, William. She had never regretted getting married young, or being a young mother. She was actually quite proud that the neighbors' sons had obvious crushes on her, and she would frequently allow herself to be seen in revealing clothing, tight shorts and low cut shirts that would outline her voluptuous body to titillate the young men.

She knew for a fact that the Fawkes' exchange student, Harry Lee, had developed a crush on her. The boy would constantly stare at her, especially when he thought she wasn't looking, and she would sometimes go out of her way to bend over the table at dinner to flash him a view of her cleavage. She figured she would be giving the boy fantasies to take back home with him, perhaps even to tell his Chinese friends about the busty women in America.

Smiling to herself at the thought of poor Harry masturbating while thinking about his host mother, she pulled into the driveway of her house, parking her car next to the garage. She fished in her purse for her keys, climbed out of her SUV, and entered through the back door. Her maid, Carmen, would probably be watching TV in the living room, and she didn't want to disturb the young woman. Carmen did an excellent job keeping the Fawkes large house clean, and Alisha didn't mind her taking the occasional hour off to relax.

Carmen wasn't in the living room, although the television was on. Alisha went to the kitchen to get a drink of water, grabbing the remote and turning off the TV on the way there. In the kitchen, she paused, catching a faint sound which had been covered up by the television before. She cocked her head, and could barely make out the sound of a woman, either shouting or speaking loudly, muffled and coming from the basement.

She grabbed her cell phone from her purse in one hand, her pepper spray in the other, she wasn't stupid, and went to investigate. The basement had been converted into a weight and game room for her son, with an open staircase that led onto the lower floor. After Harry had moved in, they had also installed a mirror along the wall facing the stairs, so that he could practice and teach Billy some martial arts. As Alisha crept down the stairs, she realized that the muffled sounds were coming from Carmen, who was straddling the weight bench with her head thrown back.

This would not have been so shocking, except that she was naked, and lying on his back on the weight bench was Harry Lee, their exchange student. Carmen was grinding her hips against Harry's, and her muffled cries of "Mas! Mas! Don't stop!" were what Alisha had heard upstairs. Alisha froze as she watched the two go at it, Carmen's long black hair bounced up and down her back as she tossed her head in ecstacy. With the mirror behind the two, Alisha has a full view of sexual act being played in her basement, and she watched as Harry's hands reached up and grabbed Carmen's large breasts (although not as large as her own, Alisha noticed, but just as perky), playing with them as she rode him.

For their part, Carmen and Harry were too engrossed in their passion to notice the older woman staring at them on the stairs. Carmen loved the feeling of Harry's cock inside of her. He was not huge, but he was definitely larger than she would have guessed, considering the myths about Asian men. The other myth, though, that they were incredibly skilled lovers, was definitely true. She bounced up and down on his penis, reveling in the feeling of the pole sliding up and down inside her cunt. Her hands, balancing herself on the weight bar, released the support and grabbed Harry's hands, forcing him to grab her breasts harder, to knead them with tremendous force.

She could feel shivers up and down her spine as he played with her breasts, and as her own hand occasionally touched herself. She loved masturbating almost as much as sex, but none of her boyfriends had ever been interested in performing that act with her. Harry, on the other hand, loved to watch her masturbate, and they would frequently spend ten or fifteen minutes naked in front of each other, simply watching the other play with themselves. Harry moved his hands away from her breasts, allowing her the illicit pleasure of feeling her own breasts, and the erotic touch of her own hand increased her passion.

"Oh, madre dios!" she cried. "Fuck me, fuck me hard, make me come. I love your cock, love it, love it!"

She repeated this over and over as she played with her breasts and bounced up and down on Harry's hard cock. She could feel her orgasm building, and she ground her clitoris down on his pubic bone, building up the tension in her pussy to the breaking point.

"Aiiiieeeeee!" she screamed as her orgasm washed over her. Her hips worked like a steam engine, grinding against Harry's body and cock, forcing every last moment of pleasure from her enraged groin. She convulsed as a second, and then a third orgasm hit her, her hands tightening on her breasts, her sweat slicked skin preventing her from getting a good grip on the beautiful orbs. Harry grabbed her ass, squeezing it and then dipping his finger into her asshole, provoking a fourth orgasm right on the heels of the last one. She almost hit her head on the weight bar as she convulsed on top of him one more time, barely catching herself and lowering her face to Harry's. With one hand still on her ass, he took his other hand and grabbed the back of her neck, scratching the lower scalp and sending one further shiver down her spine, then he pulled her lips to his and kissed her hard, forcing his tongue into her mouth and swirling it around.

Then, before she could even get her breath back, he grabbed her in his arms and sat up, swiveling around and placing her face first on the bench.

"What?" she asked, "what are you doing?"

She was answered by Harry's rhythmic thrusting into her pussy, his still hard cock plunging deeper into her with each thrust.

"Oh my god," she whined, "I'm done!"

"No, you're not," Harry replied, his voice taut with concentration. He had been fucking the maid for almost an hour now, and he was beginning to feel the need to come. "Trust me."

Carmen thought he was wrong, but as his hand slid under her body to begin playing with her clit, she realized that she was getting aroused yet again. As he moved his cock back and forth, her juices began to flow, and she arched her back as the pleasure began to increase. She supported herself on one hand and grabbed her breast, kneading it again, then rubbed her hand down over her sweat slick stomach to her pussy, grabbing Harry's hand and pushing it out of the way so she could feel her wet juices flow from her cunt. Harry obligingly let Carmen pleasure herself, knowing she could do a much better job than he could, and concentrated on pistoning his cock into her cunt with all his might.

His huge balls began to swing back and forth as he increased his rhythm, bumping against Carmen's hand as she fingered herself. He grabbed her hips with both hands and began pounding into her, pulling her back to meet each of his thrusts. After a moment, Carmen began to be overwhelmed by the feeling of being taken so thoroughly, and dropped her hands to her sides, holding onto the bench for support as Harry's cock drove into her again and again.

His balls began to slap against her clit as they fucked, each quick strike sending a small spark of electricity through her brain. Each time it happened it got a bit stronger, and Carmen realized she would quickly reach the heights of orgasm one more time. She began to mutter to herself as he fucked her, reveling in the feeling of his hard cock inside her.

"Fuck me," she said softly, "fuck me like that. I love that, fuck me, fuck me good. Oh my god, fuck fuck fuck! Yes! Give it to me! Mi dios! Mi dios! Fuck me, fuck me!"

Harry smiled to himself as he pounded into the beautiful hispanic women. He reached up with one hand and grabbed a handful of her full, black, curly hair. She arched her neck as he pulled gently on her hair, her mouth open in passion and her eyes wide and unseeing. Carmen could feel Harry's cock expanding inside her, and she knew that she was close as well, and she began pushing her hips back against his as he thrust into her, wanting him as deep inside of her as he could go. His balls slapping against her clitoris had driven her up the wall of intense passion and she could feel that wall begin to crumble. Her legs began to feel like rubber, and she was amazed as the young man continued to fuck her over and over, pounding again and again into her.

"More! More!" she screamed, pistoning against him. She could feel her breasts sway with her movements, and the pendulous feeling turned heron even more. Sweat dripped down her spine and off the sides of her tits as she convulsed, the orgasm hitting her. She screamed as this one hit, bigger and better than the ones before, bigger than any orgasm she'd ever had. "Oh mi dios! It's so fucking good! Fuck me, do it! I'm coming, oh mi dios I'm coming again!"

Wave after wave of pleasure hit her, shaking her body, and her legs collapsed out from under her, causing her to bellyflop onto the weight bench. Her breasts pinched between her body and the side of the bench but that only caused another wave of sensation to spiral out from her cunt and she grabbed her hair, pulling on it, pulling it out of Harry's hands as she pushed herself up over the wall, skyrocketing into space as her orgasm hit her again and again. Harry grabbed her hips, bending his knees and pounded as hard as he could, and then he was there, too, his cock and enormous balls exploding inside the maid as she lay on the bench, almost fainting from the overload of sensation she had received. The feeling of his cum spurting against her vagina walls sent her off one last time, but she was too tired to even move, and instead just let out a little whimper and closed her eyes as one final shiver went up her spine, radiating out from there to the tips of her fingers and toes.

Alisha had stood frozen on the stairs as the scene had played out in her basement. She had dropped the pepper spray bottle without knowing it, and her hand was inside her sweatpants, rubbing her own clit as he watched her maid get fucked royally below her. Suddenly, when the two stopped, she realized what she had done, and quickly yanked her hand out of her pants, grabbing the pepper spray. Still entranced by the scene below, Carmen laying on the weight bench, licking her own juices from her fingers in the last throes of ecstacy, she remained silent. Then, Harry glanced into the mirror for a moment, and Alisha realized how exposed she was, and fled up the stairs, praying he hadn't seen her.

angstboy
angstboy
59 Followers