The Excursion and Chloe's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The way she told the story, in graphic detail, made both myself and Jacques rock hard, and prompted Veronique to finger herself as she spoke.

It seems her Uncle always had a soft spot for her. He was only 10 years older than her.

He always bought her gifts, and took her places when he visited. He was never inappropriate when she was young. He wasn't a sicko like that. But as she grew and developed in to a woman, she would notice him look at her differently. And she admitted, as she grew in to a woman that in turn she had noticed how good looking her Uncle was, how fit and athletic he was compared to his brother; and how she noticed her mum flirting with him - clearly thinking she had married the wrong brother. She admitted she fantasised about him. To her it was natural. He was a man who she was close to, who she loved, who was handsome; and as a woman exploring her burgeoning sexuality it felt "safe" playing with herself while imaging what it would be like to be fucked by a guy who just happened to look like her Uncle. She thought it was a harmless crush. She knew no better.

On her 17th birthday (she was now 20 - just) he bought her a beautiful bracelet and necklace.

They were alone when he gave it to her at his house.

He fitted the bracelet on her wrist and she loved it. She reached in to kiss his lips as a platonic token of thanks, and noticed he held the kiss just a fraction longer than usual.

It confused her a little, and made pimples appear on her arms, her little hairs stood to attention.

He then told her that he had another gift for her and produced the necklace.

He asked her to turn around so he could put it on her. She obliged, and lifted her hair as he reached around her from behind and stepped in closer to fasten the clasp. As he did so, she said she felt something brush her buttocks. It wasn't just his body accidentally colliding with her she realised, it was his erect penis protruding through his trousers.

He didn't move it, in fact he made a show of being all fingers and thumbs in attempting to fasten the clasp, whilst gently nudging his cock between the cleft of her buttocks on a few more occasions. She admitted to being panicked by this, and feeling uncomfortably awkward with the moment, but she also said she felt weak at the knees and was conscious of how wet her pussy was.

It seemed however, he was only testing the water and nothing further happened. They both knew what had passed between them, but left it there. For now. She went home and finger fucked herself imaging his cock. It had felt warm, big and solid.

She skipped a lot of detail now, but basically said over the next year, when in his company, he would ogle her, brush past her in tight places catching her tits with folded arms. His rock hard cock skimming across her lower abdomen, while he was looking her in the eye, grinning as he did so.

He would make lewd comments about how she looked and how he bet all the lads would kill to "have her". Not have her as a girlfriend, just "have her". The Innuendo obvious. She usually just blushed and said nothing, but his words and touch kept stoking her imagination, practically brain washing her with images of him fucking her.

On one occasion she went to his house, with some trepidation it had to be said, to drop off something her dad had borrowed.

When she got there she was surprised to notice her mums car outside. She was supposed to be at her grans across town.

She didn't know why she did, but she opened the door without knocking or ringing the bell. Call it a hunch or instinct that something was going on. And she was right.

As she entered the hall, she could hear a woman moaning and cursing. Obviously her mum.

She crept to the slightly ajar kitchen door and peeked through the crack. She saw her mother bent over the table, knickers at her ankles, skirt raised over her thighs and back, and her Uncle pounding away at her mums cunt.

She could not see his cock, but it was obviously big judging by the wide swing of her Uncles hips, taken every time he re-entered her mum; and because her mum was actually saying "Oh fuck me yes, your cock is so fucking big. Jesus Christ thats so fucking good".

Anyhow, she didn't hang around. She left before being seen. Or thought she had. She never said a word, but could not look at her mum in the face thereafter.

On her 18th birthday the family had a big birthday bash at a hotel, so guests could stay over if they lived further away and wanted to drink; or not get a taxi costing the same as a room.

As it was her birthday she got a bit too tipsy on the champagne and had to go for a lie down.

Her Uncle offered to put her in his room (as her family had not planned on stopping and therefore she had no room of her own).

When they got to the room he locked the door, and told her to remove her dress before getting in bed. She said she was not really able, and fumbled about trying to get her party dress off. Despite what had gone on previously, what he had asked her to do seemed pretty normal; the drink clouding any judgment, or concerns about his intentions at that point.

He offered to help her undress as she was struggling. He unzipped her dress from behind her and it fell to the floor, leaving her in a lace thong, and shear lace bra.

Alarm bells rang in her head as he unclipped her bra, then stepped in pressing himself in to her, as he had before. This time however, his hands slid lightly across her sides at the top of her hips and on around to her abdomen. She could feel his hard cock pushing in to her arse cheeks, no subtlety now just urgency.

His hands slid up her torso, and beneath the loosened bra, and cupped her breasts.

She admitted she froze. Part of her knowing what was happening to her was wrong, part of her wanting him like she had fantasised about for so long, and wanting to feel what her mother had - his hard cock inside her.

Her nipples responded to his touch, standing proud of their areola. His left hand let go of its grip, and slid slowly, delicately, teasingly downward to the elastic of her briefs and slipped inside.

She knew where he was going, her drunken head telling her it was forbidden, but her pussy was so wet, the anticipation of his touch making her hold her breath, making her go rigid with expectation. She shivered.

He whispered softly in her ear "I know you saw me fucking your mum. I could see your reflection in the window. Were you shocked?"

She paused, but then nodded imperceptibly.

"Did it excite you too? Did you imagine what it would be like to be fucked by your Uncle, did you play with yourself that night thinking about me fucking you? You know I have wanted to fuck you for a long time now don't you?

Again all she could do was nod.

Then his middle finger, touched her little mound of hair and she sighed. It drew circles at the top of her cunt lips, pressing gently in to her skin as it did so.

"Do you want me to fuck you now?" Would you like to live out your fantasy. It would be my birthday present to you."

She said she didn't answer him. She just kind of whimpered a little.

His finger dipped a little lower then and parted her labia, finding her clit. Her knees almost went. His finger pressed on, exploring further south, dropping deeper and lower, sliding up and down between the sodden, aroused flaps of skin protecting her womanhood.

She realised his other hand had left her other breast, and was fumbling with something behind her. His trousers fell to the floor, as did his underwear, then she felt the heat of his thick cock press back in to her, this time skin on skin. Hard, stiff, long and throbbing with its desire to enter her and fuck her hard.

"Are you still a virgin? I bet you are. Have you been saving yourself for me, have you craved my cock niece? Shall I make you a woman on your birthday?"

She couldn't help it now. The drink removed any fight or inhibition from her. She reached behind her and gripped his cock in one hand and almost collapsed as she slid up and down his length. When his finger slid up in to her wet walls a second later, her knees did buckle and she knew she was desperate for him to take her.

As her legs had given way slightly he seized the opportunity, and let her drop to the floor on her knees. He stepped around in front of her, his massive member visible to her for the first time.

She gasped, but her gasp was soon silenced by his cock pushing inside her mouth. God the taste of him. He was delicious. She had never sucked cock before, and he took it easy on her she learned from later encounters, so as not to make her sick in her inebriated state.

She lapped at him like an eager puppy, keen to please but not experienced or sober enough for much else.

His urges took over, and he lifted her of the floor and placed her on the bed. He approached her from the foot of the bed. Gripping her panties he slowly pulled them free of her hips and legs, exposing her virginal pussy to his quivering cock. He was surprised to see the mound of hair had been neatly trimmed rather than it being untouched and bushy.

He leant forward and kissed her wetness tenderly, slipping his tongue out to tease her flesh as he did so. He grazed on her clit and labia for a few minutes, and then centred on her clit and sucked it in and out between his pursed lips. She bucked her hips off the bed, and writhed with pleasure, before she orgasmed, just as his tongue delved in to her warm, wet tunnel.

He freed himself, then purposefully sidled between her legs until the swollen head of his cock came in to contact with her unused cunt. She could feel it brushing softly against her sex. Her need for him to take her at that moment was raw. Her thoughts frantic with desire, practically willing him to screw her. Expectant and so ready after all the torment.

He said to her "I assume you take precautions, because I am not wearing a condom". In response she bit her lip and gently nodded. Nothing else was said. He pushed forward in to her, stretching her pussy walls with cock for the first time, breaking her hymen and stealing her virginity. They fucked long and hard making her feel and experience things that would shape the rest of her life.

Chloe stopped speaking, and stared off in to the distance, as if remembering the moment. There appeared no regret or blame, just acceptance. She had dreamt of it for years and seemed happy to accept some of the burden now it had happened.

Somehow they didn't get caught that night. No-one questioned their absence for the couple of hours they were missing. They assumed she was sleeping off the drink and nobody gave a second thought to where Uncle was. They were found out just 6 months ago, having been lovers for around 18 months; when they could meet.

It was on her mums 40th birthday. Mum was pissed off with her Dad, because he had not bothered with a surprise party for her. She had stormed out of the house angry at him it seems. And, in a vengeful mood, went straight round to see her husbands brother to get herself fucked good and hard, so her birthday would have something good to remember it by.

Ironically, she did not knock either, and she walked in on them while her Uncle was balls deep in her twat, as she rode him like a cowgirl.

Her mum went ballistic. Chloe went ballistic back, telling her mum she knew why she was there too, so had no fucking right to say anything.

After everyone calmed down it was agreed that Uncle would stump up some cash for her to go on a "gap year" to let the dust settle. In return it bought her silence about her mums affair, whereas mum could not say anything to her dad about Chloe and his brother, as it would expose her own unfaithfulness.

After she finished her story (which had made us all come again by our own hand listening to it) we finally slept.

Funnily enough, I did not need any directions the next morning, or the one after that. In fact I only needed them a week later when both Chloe and I left the best god damn guest house in France, completely and utterly shagged out (literally) and in need of a proper holiday to recover.

I dropped Chloe at a service area, so she could hitch a ride to who knows where. I gave her my mobile number and she give me hers.

But it wasn't hers when I called it a week later.

Oh, yes. I did go back for a couple of years after that, but Chloe never did. It was good with Veronique and Jacque, but without Chloe it never reached the dizzying heights of that first eventful excursion.

I have tried to locate her on social media, but so far no luck. I hope one day to get lost again, in the hope of finding Chloe, or someone just like her at least.

Au Revoir.

12