The Executive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Adjoining rooms? Why do I need two rooms?"

"You don't. But I need a place to stay."

"You need a place to stay? You're coming with me?"

"Of course. This meeting is too important for me to stay here. I'll need to be there to attend to any last minute details."

"I didn't expect this. Martha never went with me on my trips."

"I know. And I am not Martha. She had here ways of doing things and I have mine. You don't have a problem with me coming along do you?"

"No. I don't have any problem with you coming along. I used to hate the late night phone calls then waiting for the fax to kick in with the changes."

So off we went. June brought a laptop with her. I didn't even know she had one. On the plane ride there, we talked and she worked on the presentation.

When we got to the hotel, we checked into our rooms. A few seconds later, there was a knock on the door that connected the two rooms. I opened the door and in came June. "See boss. Isn't this better? You have your room and I have mine."

We spend the rest of the afternoon fine tuning the presentation. About 6, I said, "Let's break for dinner." So we headed down to the restaurant in the hotel. It was a lovely place. The lighting was low and the music was soft. We had a wonderful meal. We talked about everything under the sun except work. I learned all about her life and her family. I really got to know her better.

After dinner, we went back to my room. June made me do my presentation for her. It was then we found a big problem with the slides and the sequence of the text. June immediately set about correcting the problem. She went to her room and I headed for the shower. I was stiff and a bit tense. I needed the shower to unwind. The hot water felt good.

When I was done, I came out in the hotel bathrobe. I went into June's room. She was just finishing the correction. "Well it looks like you are more relaxed," June said.

"I do feel better thank you. Can I read the text yet?" June handed me the papers. She then stood behind me and started to give me a neck rub. God it felt good. I stopped reading and rolled my neck as she rubbed.

After a few minutes I looked at the clock. "Wow it's getting late. I didn't realize. You must want to get into bed soon," I said.

"I could use a shower. It's been a long day."

"Ok! I'll go to my room and go over the presentation one more time. Thank you June. The neck rub was wonderful. I'm glad you came along on this trip. I don't know how I would have gotten the presentation fixed if you weren't here."

So I left and kicked the adjoining door half closed as I left June's room. I started the presentation again. As I went along, I make some marks so I could correct the odd word here and there. When I was done, I had completely forgotten that June was in the shower. I was reading the presentation as I entered June's room. I had my head down and was not looking up. "June, I have just a couple of things I'd like to change." It was then I looked up at her. She was standing at the foot of the bed naked.

My God she was gorgeous. June had been brushing her wet hair as I came in. She had just frozen as I entered. I stopped dead in my tracks. I dropped the papers and they scattered all over the carpet.

June stood about 5'6 or 5'7. She had shoulder length brown hair. From what I could see, she didn't have an ounce of fat on her. I would guess she weighted about 115 or 120 pounds. Her breasts were a nice size. Maybe a C cup. They were firm and standing proud on her chest. Her nipples were a beautiful pink colour. I didn't move and just stood there looking at her.

Well most of me didn't move. My cock was sure appreciating the beauty in front of me. It rose to full attention. It was sticking out the front of my robe.

June was looking me up and down. Her eyes fixed on my cock and didn't move for a few seconds. She then looked at my face and smile. She put her hairbrush on the dresser in front of her and turned to me. She seemed to float across the room. Without a word being spoken, she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me full on the lips. I put my arms around her and pulled to toward me. Her tongue flicked across my lips. My tongue came out to touch hers.

We must have stood there for 5 minutes kissing. Finally she broke off the kiss. She looked deep into my eyes. She took one of her hands and lowered it to my cock. "I see the boss needs something else rubbed." June started to slowly rub my cock. The tip was touching her belly. Her hand felt incredible.

I could not remember how long it had been since I was with a woman. It had been a while though. My cock was super sensitive.

June let go of my cock and undid my robe. She pushed it off my shoulders onto the floor. We were both naked now. Her hand was on my cock again. I leaned down and kissed her. I put my hand on her ass and pulled her to me. Her tits were buried in my chest and felt incredible.

After a few minutes, June pushed me backwards onto the bed. Quickly she crawled up beside me and sucked my cock into her mouth. Her tongue was dancing all over the head. Her hand was pumping me. I could feel my cum coming quickly. I knew it would be a big one. I tried to warn June I was about to cum. She responded by pumping me faster. She was sucking on me so hard her cheeks were hollowed. My cum shot up from my balls, along my cock and into her waiting mouth. June didn't miss a drop. She sucked me dry.

When I was finished, June cleaned up my cock and then gave it one last kiss on the tip. Without letting go, she then swung her leg over me. She was straddling me. Looking me in the eye, she then sat down on my cock. I think I hit bottom on the first thrust. June let go then started to ride my cock for all she was worth. She was pumping me so quickly, I could easily believe she hadn't had sex in a long long time.

We fucked for quite a while. My cock had remained hard the whole time. I had my hands all over her magnificent tits. They were just as firm as they looked. Her nipples were exquisite hard little rocks that I loved to roll in my fingers. I know June had at least 3 orgasms before I felt my cock starting to build pressure. Finally, my cock let go. June screamed. She threw her head back as another orgasms rocked her body. I pushed up hard into her. I wanted my cum to be buried deep in her belly.

When we both were finished, June fell forward onto my chest. I put my arms around her and just held her close to me. My cock grew smaller. June rolled over onto her side and my cock came out of her. We just lay there holding each other and looking into each others eyes for a long time.

Eventually we got under the covers and slept in each other's arms all night long. In the morning, we woke with gentle kisses on each other's face. My cock grew hard so June rolled me over on top of her. Her hand found my cock and placed the tip between her soft pussy lips. I pushed in. It was not a hurried fuck. We worked each other's body slowly and gently. Gently that is until I felt ready to shoot. I started to pump her hard and fast. June responded with her own thrusts. We came together as my cock shot into her warm pussy.

After showering together, we had breakfast. Before we left for the meeting, June made the corrections I had marked. We kissed then left. I was more relaxed than I had been in a long time. The presentation was a huge success. We won the multi-million dollar deal.

That night, we ordered room service then spent the night fucking. On the flight home the next day, we talked about how we would handle the office situation. We decided that we would be totally professional at the office. No one ever knew we were fucking each other. No one ever saw the little teases she would do to me. Like when I was dictating a letter, she would have her legs open so I could see her panties. Or the late night fucks we had when the cleaning ladies had left.

We kept this up for over 4 years. Then one day, June came in and handed me her resignation. I was completely shocked. "Why?" I asked?

"Because you can't be married to your secretary." I smiled and proposed to her on the spot. Of course I accepted her resignation.

My new secretary is good. Not a good as June or Martha though. But then I'm not such a workaholic any more. I come in later and leave earlier. I have this beautiful woman who fucks my brains out waiting for me at home.

I still don't travel alone these days. My secretary travels with me. So does June. Like she says, "I know how these secretaries think and what they might do. I'm not going to let some other woman help my husband relax before a presentation."

12