The Executive

Story Info
A steamy threesome where the girl watches.
2.4k words
3.91
27.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AVaugn
AVaugn
33 Followers

The executive easily undressed my body. He unsnapped my bra while his colleague watched my tits drop out of their harness. My breasts are voluptuous, supple, and my nipples are large. The executive stood behind my body and started fondling my tits. He cupped each breast with his hands, and he held them as his thumb flicked my nipple hard. My nipples were getting so ripe. He then separated my legs. He licked his fingers, and then bent my body over towards the ground.

He said, "Push it out."

I tried to push the butt-plug out of my rectum. I gave multiple attempts to force the plug out, but it was too far up my rectum. The executive grew impatient. He decided to separate my ass cheeks and finger it out himself. After minutes of squirming, he retrieved the plug. He was happy the plug was flashing green.

He then said, "You have earned your money for this task."

The executive then straightened my naked body. He stood behind me. He then squeezed my nipple and said to his colleague Marcus, "won't you come over here and suck these plump peaks? This beautiful cunt has big ass tits to suck."

Marcus did what he was told and approached my body. The executive wrapped his large palms around the base of my tits and started to jiggle each breast; then, he started to lightly swipe his hand across each nipple. Marcus watched. Marcus then bent down and took each of my nipples into his large mouth and sucked. One at a time, Marcus sucked. He took his tongue and flicked my nips hard. He sucked until my nipples were thick, tight, and erect. My tits grew nearly two-inches in Marcus' mouth. The executive kept jiggling my tits while Marcus sucked. The executive watched Marcus kiss my tits. I could feel the executive's cock press against my back. The executive was older than both Marcus and I, but he was a distinguished looking man, a silver fox with a taut body.

The executive started to rapidly shake each of my tits with his hands. He jiggled each breast separately, but fast, and he excitedly watched Marcus place his whole mouth over my tit and suck it like a cock.

I could see Marcus get hard; his penis tented his boxers. The executive then said, "Oh yes, Marcus. I do see your cock getting large. Yes, suck these tits like daddy wants them sucked. I bet her pussy is so wet, Marcus. Do you want to feel her slippery cunt, son?"

Marcus was not related to the executive, but this was role play, and I am hired to participate.

Marcus mumbled with his tits in my mouth. The executive said, "What did you say, boy?"

Marcus replied, after releasing my tit from his mouth, "Yes, daddy. I want to touch her pussy. I want to feel her snatch. My cock is so hard, Daddy. Will you touch it and tell me I am good? I'm a good worker, right, Daddy?"

The executive sternly replied, "As long as you know how to work that cock and make daddy happy, you're a good boy."

Marcus then answered, "Oh yes, I am good. She will like my cock.

I knew I was about to get double penetrated. Marcus kept sucking my tits. The executive watched Marcus. The executive then reached over and stroked Marcus on his head. He then held Marcus firmly while he continued to suck my tits. Marcus squirmed under the pressure of the executive's grip.

The executive said with authority, "Yes, you keep sucking her tits. We need her wet. We are going to fuck her, boy. You get the cunt and I get the ass. I want to watch my boy fuck. We're going to fuck her real good. Then maybe I will fuck you."

Marcus sucked my nipples hard. My tits were so large. My pussy was wet. I closed my eyes and let the feeling of euphoria take over my body. I spread my legs. The executive noticed.

The executive reached down and touched my snatch. He rubbed my pussy and tapped on my clitoris. My snatch was so wet, I could hear him gently smack my pussy.

He sternly said, "You like having your tits sucked. Your cunt is as wet as an ice bucket on a hot fucking day. Oh, yes. Marcus has a big cock. Daddy will like watching him fuck you."

I was hungry for penetration. I wanted to get fucked so hard by Marcus' firm and large cock. I already peeked a glimpse at his dark and erect dick. My pussy wanted his hard body inside my walls.

At that moment, the executive sternly commanded, "She's ready, stop sucking her tits. Now, get up and fuck her. Fuck her so daddy can watch his boy use his cock."

Marcus immediately stopped sucking my breasts; he stood tall and looked at me in the eye. He then looked at the executive. I spread my legs wide. As Marcus stared directly at the executive, he leaned into my body and slid his cock inside my pussy; he never took his eyes off the executive. He forcefully pushed his cock inside my twat.

I cringed and moaned, "Oh, Marcus. Fuck me."

The executive walked around and stood behind Marcus. As he watched Marcus fuck my body, he said, "Yes, fuck her good. Fuck her hard, Marcus, she can take it. Fuck her like you're the boss."

Marcus penetrated my pussy with ferocity. I raised my legs so he could go deep into my snatch. He felt so good. I fucked him back hard.

I grunted, "Yes, does daddy like this? Does Daddy like watching his bitches fuck?"

At that moment, the executive dipped his finger inside a jar of Vaseline. When he retrieved his finger from the jar, he said, "Spread your legs, Marcus."

Marcus spread his legs as he continued to fuck me. The executive placed his hand on Marcus and held him firm; he then placed his finger inside Marcus' asshole. Marcus twitched, but he fucked me harder. As Marcus fucked me, the executive finger fucked Marcus in the ass.

Marcus loved it. He said, "Oh, Daddy. Yes, you like how I fuck, daddy. Rub my balls, daddy. I've been good. This cunt likes my cock. Come on, rub my balls."

The executive immediately placed three fingers inside Marcus' butthole. He fucked Marcus hard. Marcus fucked me hard. I felt full pressure on my body, and I loved it.

The executive then told Marcus to stop fucking me. Marcus pulled his dick out of my twat and raised from the bed. As he stood next to the bed, the executive said, "Sit on the bed, Marcus."

Marcus sat down. The executive then commanded me, "Lacey, straddle him and fuck him slow."

I straddled his enormous cock. I slid down his shaft until my pussy swallowed his entire dick. I slowly moved my pussy up and down on his cock.

The executive then ordered, "Marcus, play with her tits like you did before you stuck your fat cock inside her swollen twat."

Marcus immediately started to fondle my tits with his hands and tongue. He squeezed my nipples as my pussy glazed over his cock. He felt so good.

After moments of ecstasy, I felt a pressure from behind. The executive had his hand on my back. As he held me down so I couldn't ride up Marcus' cock, he directed, "Bend forward a little, I want to see your black cherry."

I knew the executive wanted to see my asshole. As I leaned forward onto Marcus' chest, I continued to glide my snatch up and down his cock.

Within moments, the executive held me firm and said, "Hold still, and keep his cock inside you. Be a good girl, and let daddy do his business."

I stayed firm on top of Marcus' dick. After several seconds, I felt an enormous and painful pressure push inside my asshole. The executive moaned in ecstasy, "Oh, you're so tight. That butt plug should have been larger, but I'm about to fuck your ass loose, baby. Yeah, daddy wants to play."

The executive slid his cock deep inside my glory hole. He penetrated my butthole hard and long. After several minutes of laying on top of Marcus's cock while getting ass fucked, I started to fuck back the executive and fuck Marcus too. I found a euphoric rhythm that let my holes get fucked in unison. It felt so good. As the executive leaned over my back and deeply fucked my ass, I held the baseboard of the bed and rode Marcus' cock long and hard.

Marcus sucked my tits. He moaned loud and said, "Fuck her, daddy. Open her ass wide. She's a dirty slut. A dirty, dirty slut."

Marcus then bit my tits as he sucked them sloppy. We all three fucked in unison, but then the executive started to fuck my ass harder. He started to power thrust my ass. He cursed, "You fucking whore. You like it, don't you bitch. You fucking slut. You have two cocks inside you, you fucking dumb bitch. Take it. Fuck, you feel good. You're good ass fuck. Come on, pretty. Fuck back daddy with that tight ass."

The executive then moaned, "Oh, Marcus. I need your hairy, wet ass, you tight ass bitch. I'm going to fuck your tight slut-butt, man bitch."

Marcus fondled my tits and replied, "Yes, please fuck me. My ass is tight and waiting for you. I can be good, daddy."

I fucked the executive hard. After several minutes of double penetration, the executive pulled his cock out of my ass and commanded, "Lacey, get off him and finger fuck yourself in that chair."

As I released my snatch from Marcus' cock, I stood from the bed and went to a large over- stuffed chair placed by the vanity dresser. There was a glass of whiskey on ice sitting on the dresser, so I took a sip. I then took an ice cube and held it on my pussy walls. I wanted to cool down my twat.

I sat with ice on my pussy as I watched the executive stroke the backside of Marcus. The executive then looked over at me and reinstated, "Rub your pussy. I want to watch you finger-fuck yourself."

I started to rub my clit with the ice. I then placed the ice cube in my mouth. I rubbed my pussy softly with my fingers. As I play with myself, the executive said, "Has my boy been a good boy. Has he had any other cocks up his ass this week?"

The executive then slapped Marcus on his cheek. Marcus took the slap, then anxiously replied, "Oh, Daddy, I'm waiting for you to fuck me."

The executive then pushed Marcus down on the bed. He then said, "Spread your legs Marcus."

Marcuse relaxed back on the bed and opened his legs wide. He started to stroke his cock. The executive straddled between his legs and slid his dry and hard cock inside Marcus' wet and hairy ass.

Marcus squealed, "Oh, Daddy! You're too big. Fuck. Pull-out!"

The executive slapped Marcus across the face, and went deeper into his ass. The executive commanded, "Shut-up, boy. Your slut-butt needs training. I'm going deep into your ass, bitch."

The executive started power thrusting Marcus in the ass. Marcus raised his legs like a submissive whore and got fucked missionary style. The executive held Marcus' legs open wide and fucked him fast in the ass. I watched the executive pull his thick pink cock out of a hairy black ass, over and over again until I could see Marcus' ass start to gape. I fingered my pussy and grabbed my tits. Marcus got fucked like a bitch.

As the executive fucked Marcus, he then directed, "Get over here Lacey, and let Marcus lick your cunt."

I did what I was told. I walked over to Marcus and I straddled my wet snatch over him. I leaned into the wall for support, and I covered his face with my pussy. Marcus extended his tongue and started to lick. As Marcus licked my pussy, I fingered my snatch and circled my clit. I fucked his face and put my finger in his mouth. The executive stroked Marcus' long cock as he continued to fuck him in the butt.

We all fucked until the executive started to power thrust Marcus with force. The executive took several long thrusts, and then yelled, "Fuck, yes. Take my cum, Marcus. Take it, boy."

Marcus then looked up from my snatch and moaned, "Oh, yes. Fuck me. Fill me up."

As soon as the executive ejaculated, he pulled his cock out of Marcus. Marcus then stopped sucking my pussy and said, "I need to ejaculate. Come here, Lacey."

Marcus pulled me down on to the bed. He then immediately leaned over me and stuck his cock in my mouth. He face fucked my mouth with speed. I sucked his cock. I sucked and licked. He pounded my face and breathlessly sighed, "Oh, yes, you good little slut. I am going to fuck you and cum down your throat, bitch."

Marcus fucked me hard. I sucked his cock like a champ, but it was hard to breathe. His balls furiously slapped against my chin. He pulled his dick out, and then he forcefully pushed it back inside my mouth.

After several long moments of mouth penetration, I felt his semen rush down my throat. Marcus yelled, "Oh, yes. Damn, you're good. You're a good fucking slut. I love you, nasty bitch."

Marcus then pulled his cock out of my mouth and walked over to the executive. As Marcus stood in front of the executive, the silver fox reached out and tugged at Marcus' penis and joked, "I told you working with me would have its perks."

The executive then looked at me and stated, "It looks like you're the only one who didn't have an orgasm. Oh well, you get paid to fuck jerks like us; we'll tip you well."

As the executive and Marcus gathered their items to exit my hotel room, I was pleased with the very large tip they left on the dresser.

I then thought to myself, "Oh, I made sure I had an orgasm. In fact, I had three."

I am a prostitute. If I can pleasure others, I damn well know how to pleasure myself.

AVaugn
AVaugn
33 Followers