The Executive Mile-High Club Ch. 01

Story Info
Two businessmen enjoy private business class.
3.1k words
4.23
29.6k
22

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Comoros7
Comoros7
61 Followers

Boarding first, John and Mike settled into their seats in the Business Class section of the 747. Mike looked around and it didn't look like any business class he'd seen before. Apart from a few empty executive seats at the windows, the large sofas in the middle of the compartment, and the mini-bar which was hardly mini, he had never seen a Business Class with a stage at the front, and especially hadn't seen one which seemed to have 3 stripper poles!

But as he was considering what else they could possibly be, Mike's attention turned to the stunning stewardess striding towards John's seat. Dressed in an immaculate dark blue blazer with matching tight skirt, a white shirt with a cute red neckerchief, and with black stockings and high black heels, she was striking. The stewardess's gorgeous ebony face was perfectly made up and her hair was pulled into a tight ponytail underneath a funny little cap which perfectly finished the immaculate uniform.

"Would you like anything to drink, Sir?"

The stewardess lent slightly towards John and Mike took the opportunity to naughtily imagine the woman's body underneath her tight uniform. Her ass was perfect, her breasts were undoubtedly large.

"I think a G&T thanks Jo."

"Certainly Sir."

Mike quickly took his eyes off the stewardess' legs as she walked towards him. Again seductively she bent just slightly forwards.

"And anything for you Mr Davis?"

Mike stumbled over his own thoughts in front of such a beauty.

"Ummm... I think just a... well, a beer, please."

"Certainly Sir."

Mike couldn't avoid looking at Jo's tightly held behind as she walked away from the pair of businessmen. Mike looked over at John with an open mouth and John could only chuckle seeing his business partner's reaction.

"She's... she's incredible."

John gave a knowing smile.

"It's not too hard to find the right staff if you own the company."

Mike knew what John was trying to do: impress the potential client. But he had to admit he had never seen anything like this before.

Jo returned with the drinks and with precise movements placed them in front of the two businessmen. Mike couldn't avoid looking as the stewardess' chest swung just slightly underneath her uniform when she bent at the waist to place his drink down.

Suddenly a voice over the loudspeakers broke Mike out of his lust-filled thoughts.

"Good morning and welcome to this flight to New York, JFK. My name is Stephanie Hills and I will be your co-pilot. Expected flight time is 4 hours and 30 minutes and we expect good weather for the trip. Please sit back, relax, and enjoy the flight."

With his loins burning just slightly, Mike could only imagine the co-pilot's voice coming from another beautiful woman. It was simply torture as Jo returned to the two gentlemen and helped them with their seat belts. The tiniest of her touches on Mike's trousers made his blood rush south.

Mike desperately tried to avoid getting an erection but it was nearly impossible when two more gorgeous stewardesses came into Business Class. Both were in the same uniform as Jo and both were similarly presented in perfect makeup with their hair pulled tightly back under cute navy blue caps.

"That's Lisa," John sipped at his drink as he gestured to the Asian woman sitting in her crew seat at the front of the cabin, "and Ann," pointing at the blonde, slightly tanned white woman also taking her place for take-off. Jo finally joined her colleagues as all three women sat rigidly upright in their crew seats. Suddenly the 747 engines hit full-power and the plane accelerated down the runway. The vibrations hardly helped Mike's struggle, especially as he looked over the three beautiful uniformed and restrained women in front of him.

"Just relax Mike, no problems," John smiled at his colleague.

"Right..."

Mike smiled nervously through the strange type of torture which was take-off.

The 747 soon cleared some low-clouds and the three attendants got up from their seats. Mike expected them to return to 1st class or elsewhere but they busied themselves arranging the Business Class facilities. Mike looked around but it was just the two businessmen in the entire cabin: 'Three attendants just for them!?'

This time, the gorgeous Asian stewardess approached them.

"Would you like a refresh Sir?"

"Please Lisa."

"Mr Davis?"

"Errr... yes... please, thank you."

Mike felt he needed a fortifying drink after subtly looking over yet another gorgeous uniformed woman.

Mike couldn't believe it as he saw John lean over and place his hand on Lisa's ass.

"And maybe a little entertainment, hey Lisa?"

"Of course, Sir."

Lisa strode towards the bar and whispered some words to the other women as they completed their tasks. As Lisa returned with the drinks some soft music began to play and simultaneously the cabin lights dimmed just a little.

John saw Mike's eyes widen as Ann and Jo stepped onto the small stage in their high heels. Lisa returned her tray to the bar and joined the three women as they each held onto their own stripper pole.

"John... You... It...," Mike gave up thinking of something better to say, "What the fuck?"

"Welcome to Business Class," John smiled at the stunned businessman.

John undid his seatbelt and took his glass over to the sofa which was directly in front of the stage, only a couple of meters away from the women slowly beginning to gyrate on stage. Nervously Mike followed him and relaxed back into the soft fabric as he couldn't take his eyes off the uniformed dancers. The music was slow and seductive and the women expertly followed the mood: gently and softly swaying while steadily increasing their tempo.

"These girls are...?" Mike trailed off but he desperately wanted some information about what on earth this 'Business Class' was.

"These women," John corrected his colleague gently, "are my employees."

"And they do...?"

"And they do," John smiled widely, "anything you want." The information nearly overwhelmed Mike and John reassured him: "Seriously, just relax have another drink."

John raised his arm and beckoned Ann towards him. The two other women didn't miss a beat and continued their gyrations on their individual poles, their movements slowly increasing with the music.

"Another drink for Mr Davis, and I think I'd like something myself too."

Mike flushed as he saw his colleague brush the front of his trousers: 'Surely not!'

Mike's blood pressure spiked as Ann returned with his drink. Without hesitation she moved sideways and lowered herself onto her knees in front of John. Keeping her eyes on her company boss Ann moved her hands to John's crotch and gently massaged his penis though his trousers. John relaxed back and sighed as he took another sip of his drink.

Mike couldn't move his eyes: he'd never seen someone else - let alone a business colleague! - get a blowjob in front of him, and from such a beautiful woman!

Without breaking eye contact Ann slowly unbuckled John's belt. Gently sliding John's trousers and boxers down the stewardess exposed her boss' semi-hard penis to everyone in the cabin. Mike nearly looked away but he couldn't deny the attraction of the obscene display.

Without hesitation, or her hands, Ann leaned forward and took John's cock between her lips and with a few seductive moans began slowly sliding her mouth up and down the shaft. Gently she placed a hand on John's balls and massaged them as she gently pushed her nose into her boss' pubic hair.

Mike realised he was fully hard at the obscene act happening just beside him. His own cock was bursting for attention. Finally his eyes snapped away as Ann began pushing her face onto John's now fully erect penis. But Mike couldn't avoid his own desire as his eyes set upon the two stewardesses dancing on the small stage just meters away. Immediately he looked into their faces and imagined each of their mouths wrapped around his own member. Both women smiled seductively back at him as they continued dancing intimately around their poles.

"Good girl Ann," John complimented the blonde woman in front of him softly. With a red face Mike made eye contact with his colleague, "So Lisa or Jo, Mike?"

It was hardly a question and Mike was hardly going to decline. His erection strained against his pants as he looked up at the gyrating Asian and ebony girls lusciously grasping and pulsing against their poles. Finally Mike's eyes settled on Jo with her full lips and large chest. His mouth was dry as he muttered her name, "Jo..."

John looked at his employee and she immediately stepped off the stage leaving Lisa to dance by herself. Just like Ann, with the same precision when presenting the drinks earlier, the busty ebony woman kneeled and sat back on her heels in front of Mike. Immediately she started gently undoing the businessman's belt and pushing her hands onto Mike's needy cock.

"Let me see those gorgeous tits Jo," John commanded his employee.

Jo pulled her hands away from Mike and with a little smile reached down to her own clothes. Keeping eye contact with Mike she undid her blazer buttons one by one as the stunned executive could hardly control his excitement. Pulling the blazer off, Jo then slowly began with her bright white shirt. The slow strip was excruciating and Mike's cock was begging for attention. Finally Jo revealed her chest held tightly in a full white bra. Instead of pulling off the underwear the stewardess pushed her hand into the bra and pulled out her large right breast. Her smile widened as she saw Mike's reaction and she repeated the process and pulled out her left tit. The tight bra held up Ann's breasts perfectly and without hesitation she returned her hands to undressing the businessman.

Mike raised his hips off the sofa and his dick immediately sprang up as Jo pulled his boxers down. With the same discipline as Ann, Jo maintained eye contact as she gently placed her mouth onto Mike's rock-solid member. The stewardess immediately massaged the head of Mike's cock with her tongue and began sucking strongly. As Jo placed a hand on the businessman's balls her mouth pushed deeper and her cheeks showed her effort to please.

Mike collapsed back into the soft sofa and pushed his groin forward. Jo understood and quickly used the better access to slowly impale herself deeper on the long rod. The businessman could hardly contain himself and tried to focus on something else, but lust soon overtook him as he stared up at the lonely Lisa dancing by herself. John noticed and quickly ordered his employee: "Underwear, Lisa babe."

The dancing stewardess knew exactly what John meant and immediately she began stripping while still dancing around her pole.

Mike's penis pulsed in Jo's mouth as he stared intently at the third attendant slowly stripping. Greedily he looked over at Ann who was still obediently sliding her mouth up and down John's shaft. Suddenly Mike felt a new sensation and looked down to see that Jo had moved her swirling tongue to his ball sack. Mike couldn't stop a groan escape his lips and instinctively he reached forward and began to maul Jo's tits. Getting more aggressive, with his throbbing member rubbing against Jo's gorgeous face, he squeezed and massaged the perfect ebony breasts. Seeing her engorged black nipples, Mike reached forward and fondled and pinched them assertively with both hands. Jo responded eagerly and moaned around the businessman's balls.

Again looking up at the stage Mike studied the Asian beauty as she stripped off her tight uniform. With the same clinical performance Lisa bent at the waist and pulled down her skirt revealing tight pink underwear against her soft creamy skin. As Lisa pulled off her white shirt - but left the red neckerchief - Mike marvelled at the matching pink bra squeezing together a pair of perfect tits.

Then Mike's attention was brought back to Jo and Ann as their steadily increasing moans broke through the soft music. Jo had returned her full lips to properly service Mike's prick. With increasing force she leant into Mike's groin and her tongue darted and swirled across Mike's swollen head each time she pulled back. Ann was similarly engaged and her mouth let out cute grunts and groans each time she impaled her mouth on her boss' generous member.

The women's service was disciplined and they even managed to keep eye contact with the men most of the time as they pushed themselves deeper and deeper and sucked harder and harder in their eagerness to please. The women soon quickened as they used their back and shoulder muscles to push themselves down on the cocks. Soon the women were gagging themselves in unison as they struggled to allow the cocks to penetrate their mouths as deeply as possible. Showing true obedience they had turned their mouths into simple fuck holes for the two men.

Soon the 747's owner, John, was left in his own world as he felt Ann bring him to the brink.

"Uhhh... On your face... Uh... mouth open."

John gasped and struggled to give his orders to Ann as he felt his balls swell and the inevitable orgasm rip through his loins. Ann obeyed and gave a final long suck of the lips as she brought her mouth off her boss' cock. Obediently she kept her face steady in front of the quivering penis, maintained eye contact and made sure her mouth was gaping wide open ready to get her reward.

With the delicious sight in front of him John's hips spasmed as his seed burst out of his cock. Instinctively Ann closed her eyes as her face was hit by thick wads of cum. In an instant her nose, chin, cheeks and eyes were all covered with John's warm fluid. With a final grunt, John purposely aimed his quivering dick into Ann's wide open mouth and a forceful spurt hit the back of the stewardess' throat.

Mike couldn't believe the filthy display and he nearly came into Jo's busy mouth as he witnessed Ann's further obedience: Without any prompting the blonde woman blindly leaned her messy face forward and once again took John's quivering cock into her mouth to clean it.

Mike felt his own orgasm begin to peak as he looked down at his own obedient flight attendant. Machine-like, Jo dutifully sucked and slurped at the cock as she worked for her own reward. With the relentless attention Mike felt his passion reach a critical point and without warning he began cumming hard directly into the ebony woman's mouth. Obediently Jo didn't stop impaling her mouth on the cock even as the businessman's warm fluid filled her mouth. As the spasming cock spurted into her she desperately held her lips tight around Mike's member in an attempt to keep all his deposit in her mouth. Again and again Jo felt the penis throb inside her mouth and urgently she realised she would have to swallow. Desperately she breathed heavily through her nose and sucked Mike's salty seed down into her stomach.

Neither woman relented and both kept bobbing up and down on the men's cocks as if they were desperate for cum and wanted to suck any last traces from the spent dicks. The women kept moaning and bathing the dicks with their tongues as they slowly went flaccid.

With a final rough squeeze of Jo's tits Mike collapsed back onto the sofa and enjoyed his post-orgasmic high as Jo continued her soft ministrations. As the businessman's eyes settled upon the pole-dancing Lisa, he couldn't believe this bizarre dream was reality.

Finally, content with servicing her boss from start-to-finish, Ann pulled her mouth off John's flaccid penis and smiled up at the businessman: "Thank you Sir." Even though she couldn't even open her cum-covered eyes, Ann knelt back on her heels and obediently waited for her next order. As with John, her breathing was slowly beginning to relax.

Quickly Jo followed suited and with a last suck brought her lips of Mike's spent cock. "Thank you Sir," she repeated the submissive phrase to the man she had serviced. In his state of shock the businessman couldn't comprehend an answer and simply chuckled to himself in contentment.

John's voice broke the noise of the 4 people breathing heavily: "Clean Ann, will you Jo?"

Mike was startled from his reverie and couldn't imagine what this possibly meant. It was an incredible sight as both women shuffled sideways and towards each other on their heels. Ann pushed her face forwards and presented it to the ebony attendant. Seemingly without a thought, Jo leant forward, opened her mouth and extended her tongue. Softly, gently, Jo pushed her tongue onto Ann's - previously perfectly presented - face. Ann stayed motionless as Jo's tongue swirled across her cheeks, nose and eyes. Jo couldn't avoid humiliating sucking noises escape her mouth as she sucked John's sperm from her colleague's face. There was so much sticky juice that the stewardess often had to stop and swallow what she had collected on her tongue and in her mouth.

Both businessmen looked down intently at the obscene and degrading show. With his wide smile John was obviously pleased with the training he'd given the women. Mike was simply stunned.

Soon Jo was licking the last traces of sperm from Ann's spoilt face. Finding no more of the - now cold - salty, sticky juice, Jo gave her colleague the tinniest of kisses on the lips and sat back on her heels and submissively turned back to kneel at Mike's feet. Ann followed suit and presented herself once again on her knees in front of John. Both women looked up and maintained eye contact with the men they had served as they patiently waited to be given an order. Luxuriating in his employees' obedience, and taking a look at the third, Lisa, who was still dancing in her underwear on the stage, John emptied his glass: "Very good girls. Prepare our meal please."

With talk of food Mike suddenly became aware of the situation, and importantly, his wet penis lying flaccid between his legs. Worse, he noticed John's too. With a red face Mike quickly pulled up his trousers and boxers. John chuckled to himself, got dressed too and walked over to bar to freshen up.

The stewardesses weren't allowed a break however. Mike stared in disbelief as Lisa kept dancing on stage, Jo began sorting cutlery with her exposed chest still pushed up and out by her bra, and Ann busied herself behind the bar with her face shiny and her makeup smudged obscenely from sperm and saliva.

John returned with another drink for Mike.

"Welcome to the Executive Mile-High Club."

Comoros7
Comoros7
61 Followers