The Executive Mile-High Club Ch. 02

Story Info
Two businessmen enjoy 747 private business class.
2.9k words
4.39
22.5k
8
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Comoros7
Comoros7
61 Followers

The two men relaxed in their own post-orgasmic silences for a few minutes. Mike couldn't avoid staring at the three Business Class beauties going about 'normal' stewardess duties: preparing the bar, preparing a meal, and dancing in their underwear, apparently.

"Jo." John motioned for the ebony flight attendant to come over. As she strode across the cabin, Mike couldn't avoid looking at Jo's perfect breasts wobbling on top of her pulled-down bra.

John beckoned for her to come closer and she leaned over her boss. With little ceremony John pushed Jo's expansive breasts back into her bra as she bent over him.

"Switch places with Lisa will you? In your underwear, of course."

"Yes Sir."

Jo took a couple of paces backwards, turned around and, bending at the waist, swiftly pulled down her tight navy blue skirt. Mike's eyes widened as he took in the gorgeous sight: a pair of pert buttocks held tightly in plain white panties and Jo's black stockings tight around her perfectly shaped legs.

Swaying her hips, the ebony attendant stepped onto the stage. Lisa obediently moved across to take over meal-preparation duties still dressed only in her pink bra and panties, black stockings, high heels and cute navy blue cap. Slowly and seductively Jo began gyrating on the stage and swinging on the pole as she smiled and teased the businessmen who watched her every move.

Jo continued her performance on stage as the Business Class dinner was served.

Finally Mike felt he needed to know more: "How they hell did you find these women John!?"

John chuckled in response, "It's not about finding, it's about training... and paying enough of course!" Both men laughed as they watched Jo pushing her groin into the pole in front of them in time with the music.

"And they'll do...?" Mike knew the answer he wanted to hear.

"Anything..." John smugly replied.

Mike could hardly contain the feeling in his groin even as he tried to enjoy the finely prepared dishes placed in front of him. "Anything!" he mindlessly repeated as he divided his attention between Lisa and Jo, both in their underwear, stockings and heels, and Ann, still uniformed and apparently waiting to be unwrapped.

John finished his dessert quickly and held up the empty plate for Lisa to collect. As the Asian stewardess bent over John whispered into her ear, just loud enough for Mike to hear, "Lisa... Tell me, what do you like?"

For Mike the question was cryptic but Lisa knew the answer she was being asked to give. Immediately she blushed and it was the first time Mike had seen any of the women break their clinical professional demeanour. Softly Lisa finally replied shyly, "A... anal sex, Sir." With obvious shame Lisa's eyes looked down and away from her inquisitive boss. Mike couldn't believe the humiliating public admission and his loins immediately responded.

John looked over at Mike with wide eyes and a grin, "Well, I'm sure Mike can help you."

The new member of the Executive Mile-High Club didn't need to be told the subtext: for the first time in his life a woman is going to offer her ass to him.

"Why don't you take him back a few rows Lisa?"

"Yes Sir," Lisa replied with her eyes still firmly fixed on the carpet and her cheeks blushing.

Sheepishly the Asian attendant took a step towards Mike and reached out her hand. Entranced, Mike couldn't stop his automatic response. Taking the stewardess' hand he followed the half-dressed attendant as she led him to a chair at the back of the cabin. Feeling almost naughty Mike looked down at the Asian woman's buttocks as they wobbled in the tight pink underwear and he couldn't stop images of her asshole flashing into his mind.

Gently Lisa pushed Mike back into a luxurious business class seat. As with Jo and Ann's technique she obediently kept eyes contact as her hands went to Mike's belt. Pulling down Mike's trousers and boxers at once, Lisa greedily sucked Mike's semi-hard cock into her mouth. Lisa was even more animated than Jo and soon she was groaning around the businessman's member as it slid in and out of her wet mouth.

Feeling more power, more dominance, and a freedom to be assertive, Mike leaned forward and roughly undid Lisa's bra. Without stopping her excellent blowjob, Lisa shrugged the tight bra off her shoulders as she continued to use her tongue to massage the head of Mike's - now rock solid - cock. Keeping her pace up Lisa reached her hands up to Mike's shirt. Her steady blowjob accompanied her gently undoing each shirt button. Soon she pushed her hands over Mike's chest as her mouth greedily massaged the businessman's penis.

Unsurprisingly Lisa's technique was perfect, occasionally she pushed herself deeply onto Mike's member but mostly she concentrated her ministrations on his engorged head. Eagerly her lips sucked strongly and her tongue rhythmically swirled around the tip of the businessman's penis.

Mike could already feel himself get close and he knew it would be heaven to cum in this girl's mouth as well. But Lisa felt the warning signs too and pulled herself away from Mike's crotch. Seductively, always keeping eye contact, Lisa stepped back from the business seat. Mike allowed himself to take in the Asian beauty: perfect tits, a toned stomach, and tight hips only slightly covered by her bright pink panties.

Lisa gave a shy smile as she bent at the waist and pulled her panties down as her tits swung underneath her body. As she stood back up Mike's eyes automatically focused on Lisa's pussy. The stewardess' creamy skin was only interrupted by a little landing strip just above her pussy.

With a hint of eagerness Lisa pulled off Mike's trousers completely. Her eyes left his, but only to study Mike's cock standing proudly to attention in front of her.

Lisa reached down and pressed a lever on the chair and slowly the plush executive chair reclined. Softly Lisa climbed onto the make-shift bed and placed her thighs each side of the nervous executive. Mike's eyes studied the stewardess' pussy as it opened just slightly and showed just a little bit of moisture. Reluctantly Mike tried to relax but it was almost too surreal.

Lisa reached to the reading light and quietly muttered, "If you want Sir." She switched the light on and obscenely pointed it at her engorged crotch.

"Pussy first, please Sir?"

"Y... Yes." Mike was struggling to think, let alone talk, "What... err... condom?"

"It's okay Sir." Lisa smiled shyly.

Lisa's hands pushed into Mike's chest as she pushed herself up. Doing all the work she positioned her pussy over Mike's straining cock. Taking one hand she reached to her pussy lips and parted them slightly. Mike couldn't take his eyes off as every detail of her pink folds were illuminated by the reading light. Using her other hand Lisa guided Mike's rock solid penis into her soaking cunt.

After a couple of small penetrations the Asian woman let herself fall completely onto Mike's engorged cock. The penis slid into the woman easily as Mike felt the woman's warmth surround him. It was gorgeous for Mike to hear the woman's cute grunt as the penis slid the full length inside. Lisa pushed herself up once again and with a slight hesitation impaled herself once again on the businessman, again, she couldn't avoid an animal moan escape her lips.

Mike relaxed into the soft chair as Lisa began to put on a show. Slowly she moved her hands to her breasts, Squeezing them together she gently rubbed her nipples as she slowly increased her thrusts. Mike could feel the attendant's juices slide over his cock as she used him like a sex toy. It seemed she couldn't control herself as her pace quickened along with her breathing. Soon she was pushing herself fasted and deeper and more forcefully onto Mike's burning cock, her tits beginning to swing wildly.

John felt a power wash over him as he saw the Asian stewardess enjoy herself on top of him and with her increasing moans he knew she was close. But suddenly Lisa froze with the businessman's cock fully inside her. Leaning forward, letting her breasts squash against Mike's chest, the stewardess whispered in Mike's ear, "Anal? Sir?"

Mike could only murmur his approval: he would take her in the most obscene way.

Slowly Lisa raised herself off Mike's body. Struggling slightly to position her leg the Asian woman pushed her hips forward. Mike could only stare intently at the shiny, engorged pussy pushed just slightly closer with the reading lamp still highlighting every detail.

Mike felt his cock head brush Lisa's anus.

"Wait."

Lisa suddenly looked up desperately at the prone businessman.

"I want to see... turn around."

Lisa smiled obediently, "Yes Sir."

The naked attendant awkwardly turned around as she stayed above Mike. Finally, as Lisa straddled Mike backwards, the nervous businessman was afforded a perfect view of the Asian's ass illuminated by the reading light. Without hesitation the stewardess reached behind her and squeezed and massaged Mike's cock. Slowly she placed the tip between her ass cheeks as she murmured softly and gyrated just slightly. With her other hand Lisa reached back and pulled an ass cheek wide: Mike would be allowed a detailed view of the obscene act.

Tentatively Lisa positioned Mike's cock at her anus. Straightening her back, the woman slowly increased the pressure of her asshole on the businessman's member.

Both partners moaned in unison as Mike's penis finally penetrated Lisa's most intimate area. The businessman couldn't believe how tight she was as her anus gripped the head of his cock. A moment of worry flashed through Mike's head as he worried the tightness might even be a problem but soon his lust took over, and more importantly, Lisa took control and gently pushed herself lower.

Mike felt his cock squeezed by the Asians ass muscles: it was truly unbelievable, and more so, Mike got an intimate view as Lisa aggressively spread both ass cheeks. Lisa slowly increased the weight she put onto Mike's cock. Agonizingly slowly, more and more of Mike's dick was lost in Lisa's tightest hole.

Lisa couldn't control her grunting as more of the penis invaded her back passage. Finally, with an extended moan she allowed herself to fall completely onto the rock-hard penis. With her ass cheeks spread by her hands she got the full length of him inside her. Gasping for breath Lisa stayed still and Mike couldn't believe the sensation as his whole penis was squeezed inside Lisa.

Suddenly Mike felt his penis pulse and he couldn't understand it. He couldn't avoid a wide smile as he realised what the stewardess was doing: she was tensing her sphincter, slowly, gently, fucking Mike purely with her muscles. Instinctively Mike reached around Lisa and immediately he found her soaking pussy. Gently he massaged her engorged clit as the attendant gently pulled herself up Mike's cock. Reaching Mike's bellend the attendant once again impaled herself on him.

Mike mindlessly rubbed Lisa's soaking clit as he allowed Lisa to enjoy the anal penetration. Quicker and quicker she forced herself onto the solid penis. Soon she kept a steady pace and length as her anus massaged Mike's penis. Mike couldn't believe the feelings coursing through him as Lisa balanced her ass right at the top of his cock and with short thrusts massaged to massage only his cock-head with her anus.

With the expert attention Mike soon felt himself get close but he wanted more. Aggressively he pushed on Lisa's relentless ass. Reluctantly, with a sweet moan, Lisa pulled herself completely off the businessman's hard prick. Mike only took a second to look at the gaping asshole lit up by the reading lamp before his lust took control and he desperately wanted to be inside her again.

Reaching his arm around the stewardess Mike turned her over and pushed her onto the reclined executive chair. Lisa was squashed into the seat but without hesitation, or concern for the stewardesses comfort Mike grabbed his penis and guided it back into Lisa's ass.

The businessman gently pushed his full length into Lisa's ass. His lust had a mind of its own as he took the attendant's arms and held them behind her back. Without any gentleness the previously shy businessman pushed deeply again and again into the helpless stewardess's ass. With each thrust and grunt from Mike, Lisa found her face and breasts forced into the soft chair as her pussy leaked obscenely underneath her. Even in her helpless, dominated position, Lisa tried to help; she kept her back straight and thrust her ass backwards as much as pobbile, hopeful, desperate, for Mike's full length inside her.

Mike looked down at the moaning attendant and smiled at the dazed look in her eyes. Feeling so powerful Mike reached down and spread the Asian's ass cheeks to fully enjoy the sight of his member harshly penetrating Lisa.

For minutes Mike ruthlessly used the stewardess as his fuck hole and soon he felt his balls boiling once again. He knew it would be bliss to release his seed in her warm tight hole but he wanted more.

Lisa exhaled deeply as Mike withdrew fully but she wasn't allowed any time to compose herself as she felt herself aggressively rolled onto her back. Mike clamped Lisa's ankles in his hands and roughly pushed her legs back over woman's ample chest. The stewardess allowed herself to be used as a doll as she hoped for more. Desperate to help Mike, the flushed stewardess pulled her legs back with her arms. With the only movement she could muster she shuffled her hips slightly and angled her anus towards Mike's cock.

Seeing Lisa's tits, her burning red face and her helpless position, Mike couldn't even consider pausing as he once again pushed the full length of his cock directly into Lisa's anus. Pressing his body onto the legs of Lisa he luxuriated in her gasp as his dick filled her completely, his weight crushing her into the soft fabric.

Mike held Lisa tightly as he aggressively used the stewardess as a fuck hole. He knew he was only seconds away when Lisa's timid voice pushed him over the edge, "Please Sir, cum inside me."

Mike looked into the submissive stewardess' eyes as his orgasm ripped through his loins. Buried deeply in Lisa's ass, Mike's penis shot spurt after spurt of cum into the Asian woman's warm rectum. Mike's full weight rested on Lisa's legs as he collapsed into her and his hips shuddered against hers. Lisa moaned into Mike's ear as she enjoyed her own orgasm, her juices flowing feeling from her cunt and sliding down her crack to her asshole.

For a full minute Mike kept his penis inside Lisa as the last of his sperm coated her insides and his grunts began to subside. Mike's mind couldn't understand the feelings from his dick, the warm liquid squeezed against him as he felt Lisa so intimately. Finally, with a few small thrusts, maybe to show his ownership, maybe just to enjoy the sensation, Mike let his cock slip out of Lisa's abused hole.

Panting, struggling to regain real consciousness, Mike kneeled over Lisa and looked down at the flustered stewardess with little beads of sweat on her forehead. Lisa looked deeply into the businessman's eyes as she reached a hand down underneath her. Mike's eyes widened as he saw Lisa greedily finger her own ass: first one then two fingers pushed deeply into her hole. Submissively Lisa kept eye contact as she thrust into herself. Then, slowly, almost on autopilot, the stewardess brought the two fingers to her mouth.

Pushing them aggressively between her lips, Lisa tasted herself and Mike on her fingers. Keeping eye contact she moaned and deep-throated her own fingers: a supreme obscene display for the once-shy Mike.

Sucking her fingers clean and withdrawing them, Lisa reached behind Mike. Letting her legs drop beside him she assertively grabbed his buttocks. Without a thought Mike shuffled awkwardly up Lisa's chest, his hard cock wobbling obscenely in front of him.

When it was within striking distance Lisa immediately craned her neck forwards and took the penis into her mouth: once again she seemed desperate to taste the remnants of Mike and herself.

Lisa kept her wide eyes on Mike's as she serviced his cock, breathing heavily though her nose the submissive stewardess sucked and licked in the hopes of cleaning Mike and completing her duties. Mike reached behind his back and gently rubbed Lisa's large breasts and engorged nipples.

Lisa continued cleansing the businessman's cock as he sighed contently. Finally, satisfied with her job, the attendant allowed Mike's flaccid cock to slip from her wet lips.

Mike immediately collapsed beside Lisa and allowed their heaving chests to squeeze together. It was too much and the stunned businessman let himself fall into a daze.

Suddenly Mike awoke with a start and found himself alone in the business class seat. Groggily he looked towards the front of the cabin and couldn't quite figure out what the shapes there were doing.

Strangely, trying to regain some semblance of normality, Mike found his boxers and trousers and put them on. Buttoning up his shirt he staggered back towards the sofas.

Comoros7
Comoros7
61 Followers