The Exes Seconds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angie began to moan loudly, and I sensed that at least a portion of her moans were a result of pain. She had been used now six times over the course of nearly eight hours. Her lover had ben unrelenting, and my visceral emotional state was urging me to consume her until my every need had been met. I pounded into her from behind, occasionally thrusting with such force that she would cry out in a pure expression of pain. This only encouraged me, and eventually as I built to my own orgasm, all of Angie's cries were of pain. Each of my thrusts was hurting her, and I was not easing off.

With my orgasm imminent now, I dug my fingers into Angie's soft waist, pulling her harshly back to meet my thrusts. She was still moaning and crying out, but I could sense she might be near tears. The tenderness of her swollen pussy was becoming to much, and my cock was a vicious, cruel invader. Knowing that I would erupt any moment now, I gathered my thoughts long enough to ask Angie a question. It was a simple question, but one that caught her completely off guard.

"Angie...did he cum inside you?"

She seemed shocked by the question, and did not answer. She simply continued to groan, open-mouthed, as I fucked her into blank-minded state.

"Angie," I repeated. "Answer me. Did he cum inside you?"

Another moment of expressionless staring, then she seemed to gather her wits.

"Uh-uhm....I..."

"A simple yes or no answer will do, Angie" I interjected.

Looking back at me over her shoulder as I continued to pound toward orgasm, Angie lowered her eyes and finally acknowledged. "Yes. Yes, he did. Four times."

I smiled down at her and quickened my pace. "Then that is where I want to cum too."

Angie began to protest, feeling the swelling of my pace, knowing that I would cum soon. "But, baby...no. You know how I am with my birth control. Besides, his was an accident. The condoms...they kept coming..."

She was correct. For as long as I had known Angie, she was incredibly irresponsible with her birth control. She would often forget to take it, or even forget to go pick up her prescription from the drug store. She played it off as a character defect, but personally I always felt that she got off on the sense of danger it provided. Angie absolutely adored feeling a man cum inside her, and the added risk probably triggered her own orgasms on many occasions.

I put my finger to her mouth again. "No excuses, Angie. He came inside you, and that is where I'm going to cum. I know how much you love it, and it's how I want to seal this new part of our relationship. Now hush, baby, and just take me inside you."

As I felt the first spurts of cum erupt from my shaft, I felt Angie might defy me and pull away. I tightened my grip around her waist and buried my cock in her to the base, hoping to prevent her escape. But despite a brief tug when the first full, hot stream entered her, she eventually settled down and eased back to meet me. She even turned her head and smiled as I poured my last drops into her. My cum always belonged inside Angie. This was something we had agreed upon very early in our relationship, and though we had regularly used condoms since our break-up, in this one perfect moment as our eyes met, she knew as well as I that this was right...that in this moment, things were as they should be.

Eventually I took Angie into the shower and bathed her, paying close attention to her sensitive areas, making sure she was completely clean. We spent the remainder of the afternoon in bed, laughing and talking, and occasionally making love gently. We both knew this new step in our relationship was going to be very exciting, and the anticipation was already building, wondering when the next adventure would start.

12