The Exhibition: The Candle

Story Info
Sammy takes part in another public art installation.
5.3k words
4.29
41.5k
23

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 03/25/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sammy_808
sammy_808
130 Followers

--

Sammy woke up in her cage as usual. "Must be morning," she thought to herself. She rolled over, and felt her tummy grumble at her. "I wish I knew what was wrong." The last few days, Sammy had been fed less and less, with last night's dinner being only a small can of shake Annie had rolled in front of the cage from the storage room door.

Sammy'd been locked in the cage a lot more than usual as well. She had gotten used to spending most days curled up on the floor of the work room while Annie worked on her computer and drawings. Then, a couple of weeks ago, she only seemed to be let out when Annie wanted to take measurements of her, stretching her out in all sorts of ways and wrapping bits of string around her that she then slid off and carefully labeled them with weird codes. After the measurements were done, Sammy was led back to her cage to sit and be bored some more.

Sammy rolled over onto her back, and stretched out, pushing her arms through the bars of the cage. She heard the door open, and slid forward to push her face to the bars. "Come on, pet, today's a big day," Annie said as she stepped over and unlocked the cage. She swung the door open, and attached Sammy's leash as she crawled out. "We have to get you ready for today's show!"

They walked out of the room, Sammy crawling along to the tug on her collar, and returned to the work room. Sammy looked up, and nearly collapsed to the ground. The hated enema machine was sitting in the middle of the room. Tears began to well up in her eyes as she saw it, but the pull on her leash didn't let up, so she padded over next to it. "I know you don't like it, pet, but this is really the best solution. Why do you think I've had you on a diet this past week? Would you rather I let lots of shit build up in your dirty hole, and leave you plugged in all afternoon? This way you should be reasonably clean already, so you won't have to deal with it for that long."

"Thank you, Miss," Sammy replied through the tears on her face. She knelt quietly as her leash was tied to a handle, and the plug lubed up. She grunted as she felt the cold slimy metal push against her, and then again as she felt it slide into place.

"Good girl. I'll be back in a bit, so just sit tight." Annie flipped the machine on and walked out, leaving Sammy braced for the harsh attack. Instead, the water that rushed into her ass was merely slightly cool, and pumping at a easy to handle rate. The water soon filled her up, prompting a few cramps as she felt her body strain against the pressure. Then, soon enough, the water flushed out of her. This pattern repeated for the next hour or so, giving Sammy a much gentler cleaning than she was expecting.

When Annie returned, Sammy was lying curled up on her left side, moaning softly. "Come on, pet, get up," she said as she set the machine to drain. Sammy jumped up to her hands and knees, and when the machine was finished, Annie slid the plug out of her ass , and clipped it to a nearby rack. She then unclipped the leash from Sammy's collar and said, "Ok, now go back and get clean. You need to wash all the dirt and grime off of yourself. Understand?"

Sammy nodded, and padded down the hallway to the bathroom. She stood up, and walked over to the large washing area. She turned on the water, and stood under the water for a few minutes. Suddenly, she felt two arms slide around her waist and pull her into a tight hug. "I knew I would have to check on you, you stupid lazy cunt," she heard Annie whispering into her ear. Sammy immediately attempted to drop down, but the pull around her waist and the quickly hissed, "no!" made her stop. She could feel Annie's chin on her left shoulder, and was suddenly stunned to realize that Annie seemed a lot shorter when she wasn't standing high above her.

"I'm sorry, Miss, I know I should hurry to get myself prepared for you, I'll try to be better in the future," Sammy quickly blurted out. "I-" she stopped as she felt the finger push against her lips.

"I had this planned the whole time, pet, you don't have to get so worried. I need you as clean as possible, so why would I leave that as something you could fuck up?" Sammy felt the finger on her lips push harder as she started to open to speak again. "You are to be silent unless I ask you a question, slut. Today's show is going to be difficult for you. I know you can handle it, but I won't be surprised if you start to panic. The only thing you need to have in this empty head of yours is that I'm in control, and that I would never let something bad happen to you. Do you understand that, my dumb little whore?"

"Yes, Miss," Sammy responded.

"Do you like it when I talk to you like this, cunt?" Annie whispered directly into Sammy's ear.

"Yes, Miss."

"I'm glad, you stupid cunt. Now, let's get you clean." Annie picked up a bottle from the floor, and pulled Sammy out of the shower stream. She first unlatched and removed Sammy's collar, squirted a liquid from the bottle onto Sammy's shoulders and arms, and then grabbed a cloth. She scrubbed the soap into Sammy's skin, pushing deeply in her flesh, leaving red marks behind. She continued on, soaping and scrubbing Sammy's back and chest, before moving down her legs. When that was finished, she simply said, "kneel." Sammy dropped down to her knees, as Annie scrubbed Sammy's face and lathered up her hair. Sammy was looking directly at Annie's stomach, and realized that this was the first time she'd ever seen her naked.

As she was thinking about this, she heard her next instruction, "Go rinse off, you clean cunt." Sammy stood back up and stepped back under the flowing water, and washed off the suds that covered her. When she was done, she stood to one side as Annie stepped under the water to rinse herself off. Annie then shut off the water, and grabbed a towel from the rack. Sammy was about to do the same when she was stopped by Annie. "No! Just stand there, dummy. I'll dry you off when I'm ready."

She stood there as the water dripped off her body while Annie patted herself dry and wrapped the towel around her. "Come this way, pet," Annie commanded as she led Sammy back to the work room. She walked over to one side of the room, and grabbed a nozzle attached to a hose. "Stand there, and spread your arms and legs," she said as she pointed to a spot on the floor. Sammy did so, stretching herself wide. Annie them pulled the trigger on the nozzle, and a hard blast of air shot out at Sammy, who immediately stepped back and covered herself with her arms. "Come the fuck on, bitch, I'm trying to get you dry! Stand still!"

Sammy returned to her position, and closed her eyes and gritted her teeth as the air once again exploded out at her. She could feel it stripping the water from her body, at the expense of chilling her skin. Still, she had to admit that this was drying her off far faster than a towel would. Just then, Annie switched from drying Sammy's arms and legs and shot her in the right breast, forcing it to squish in and ripple under the pressure. Sammy felt the air being shifted around, knocking her breast all over to dry it. The air jumped to her left breast, repeating the process. Next, it passed down her stomach, before finally reaching her crotch. She felt her labia flapping around in the wind, only to stop suddenly. "I'm just wasting my time there, aren't I, pet?" Sammy responded by blushing a dark red, making Annie laugh. "Bend over and touch your toes, bitch," was her next command. Annie started the air again, forcing air down her ass, and then down her back. She used short quick blasts when she got to Sammy's head, using the pulses to shake Sammy's hair. After a minute or two of that, Sammy was dry, and Annie put the air hose back.

Sammy stayed in place, bent over and spread while Annie picked up a dry towel, and finished drying her hair. When she was done, she picked up a box and sat in a chair. "You didn't have to stand like that looking like you're waiting to get fucked, slut. You could have stood up when I was done drying you, you stupid whore. Now come over here." Sammy quickly stood up and walked over, but before she was able to kneel down she was stopped by Annie. "No, stay standing. Put your foot here on my knee, pet." Sammy did so, and Annie took a black leather bootie from the box, and slid it onto Sammy's foot. It had a large ring sown onto the toe, and a simple buckle at the ankle. Annie closed this, and pushed the finished foot down. "Next!" Sammy switched her weight, and nearly fell over. Under the arch, the bootie had a hard plastic lump which pushed painfully into her foot when she tried to stand with her foot flat on the floor. She immediately raised up to balance on her toes, and when she looked down, she saw Annie simply staring up at her with a bored look on her face. Sammy found a good balance, and then put her other foot up. This got it's own bootie, and then Annie stood up as Sammy wobbled on her toes.

"Arms out!" She connected a cuff to each of Sammy's arms, buckling them just above Sammy's elbow. Each cuff had a similar ring that was positioned towards the back. Sammy stayed in position as Annie slid black mitts onto each of her hands. She pulled them tight, forcing Sammy's hands into fists before buckling them closed.

"Ok, last part of your outfit, pet." Annie held up a large black leather hood using a ring at the top, and Sammy could see that it had a very large mouth hole. "Well, nearly last part," Annie corrected herself, holding up the plastic gag connector that Sammy recognized from her previous exhibitions. "Open up!" Sammy did so, and felt Annie slide the gag in, and lock her teeth and lips in place. The hood was then pulled over her head, and Annie secured the hole to the corresponding grove on the gag. She pulled a zipper down the back of Sammy's head, pulling the hood even tighter to Sammy's face, finally covering the zipper beneath the buckle around Sammy's neck.

Sammy next felt Annie's finger on her labia, and automatically spread her legs wider. "You're such a whore," she heard only slightly muffled by the hood. She felt a pinch, and knew Annie was sliding a catheter into her urethra. Once it was in place, her bladder emptied automatically. The fingers were next at her anus, and she felt a finger covered with lube slide inside her. A fat plug was next, pushed in so quickly that Sammy didn't have a chance to tense or relax at all. Finally, she felt a dildo that seemed even wider slide into her vagina. It kept being pushed in, and just as it started to become uncomfortable, Sammy felt her lips closing down on the other end. It was held in place by one of Annie's finger, which was soon replaced as a strip of tape was spread down, taping her shut and locking the plug in place.

"I need to get ready, pet, so I want you stand over here out of the way." Sammy felt herself being led by the right hand over, as Annie moved her to the corner of the room where a chain was hanging from the ceiling. Annie then pulled Sammy's hands up to the top of her head, and locked the rings on her hands and hood to the chain. Sammy jangled her hands when she felt Annie's hands drop away, and realized that she was stuck with her hands on her head. Moments later, Sammy felt a hard jerk on her right arm, and due to the pressure on her bladder, realized that Annie had clipped her urine bag to the ring on her arm cuff.

Annie stepped back, and smiled as she watched her nearly naked toy testing out her freedom while facing the corner of the room. She walked over to a shelf, and pulled a dry cleaning bag and a small purse off it. She walked over to her chair, and began preparing herself. A few minutes later, she was dressed in her suit, and was working on her makeup.

In the corner, Sammy could feel the weight of the bag on her arm pulling down. She slowly let it drop, but that caused her arm to pull on her head, pulling it to the side. In addition, the continuing struggle to keep up on her toes was causing her calves to strain. She hoped that she wouldn't have to keep this position for the entire exhibit.

When Annie was ready, she walked over to Sammy, picking up a riding crop along the way. She gently slid the crop over Sammy's tummy as she approached, reaching around with her left hand to grab it. Pulling Sammy tight against her, she whispered into Sammy's ear, "Are you ready to start the show, pet?"

"Aah!" Sammy cooed from behind her gag.

"I just want to warn you again, my pretty whore, this is going to be a challenge for you. I know you can do it though, and I'm sure you'll enjoy it. You trust me, don't you, cunt?"

"Aaaah!"

"Ok then, let's get moving." Annie unlocked Sammy's hood from the chain to the ceiling, but quickly relocked everything to the end of a leather leash. "Follow my lead, pet," Annie said as she pulled backward on the leash. Sammy slowly stepped backwards, soon feeling the crop on her left hip. "The crop will guide you, slut. Turn in the direction you feel it." Sammy slowly turned to the left, and when the crop slid away, she stopped. The crop lightly swung up to catch her ass, as she heard Annie simply say "forward, whore."

Using this system, Annie guided Sammy into the hall, and back to the front of the gallery. As they walked down the hallway, Sammy could hear the murmur of a crowd in front of her. Her heart begin to pound in her chest, as she realized that she was walking to meet them, wearing nearly nothing, and holding a bag of her own piss attached to her elbow. She shivered as a chilly breeze poured down the hallway toward her. "Aaah!" Sammy moaned in increasing panic.

The crop quickly lashed out to kiss her ass. "Silence, cunt. The show is beginning, and I will not have you ruin things." A mirror image of the first welt began to turn pink as Annie reinforced the word "ruin." Then, gentle as a kitten, the crop slid to Sammy's right hip, spinning her to meet her audience.

As Sammy stepped beyond the thick curtain that had been set up, the crowd erupted in wild applause. Sammy continued forward, spun to the left as the crop demanded, and then came to a stop as the leash sent a quick tug to her head. Sammy thought that the crowd grew even louder at this exhibition of her submission. She could feel her face in flames due to shame, and hoped that the tape Annie had used on her crotch was waterproof.

"Give your crowd a bow, Samantha!" Annie's voice boomed over the crowd, clearly amplified. Sammy was afraid that she would topple over with her bonds, so she did a small curtsey instead. "Thank you, dear. If you will all give me a few moments to get Sammy into position, I'll explain the apparatus, and we can begin the show!"

Sammy felt the crop again, and walked forward and to her left again before finally stepping up onto a low platform. "Stay, cunt," she heard whispered directly into her ear, standing out above the low hum of the crowd's conversations. The urine bag was unhooked from her elbow, and she felt it being dropped down between her feet. Her feet were then adjusted into place, and when she felt Annie's hands depart, she knew that the rings at the toes had been fastened to the floor of the platform, holding her legs shoulder width apart.

The lock on her hood was released, and her arms pulled down to her sides. Next, she felt something pulling on her elbow cuffs, pulling her arms back slightly. Finally, her hands were pulled forward, and Sammy felt them loosely being bound by something, pulling them away from her body. The combination of the two forced Sammy's forearms to be basically flat at her sides. As she was getting used to this, she gave her head a shake, realizing that her hood had been loosely bound as well, preventing her from dropping her head down too much. She felt Annie's hand on her chin, and held still as something was attached to her gag, forcing her to inhale slightly harder to breathe.

Without her senses, Sammy was at a loss trying to figure out what was going on. She seemed to be bound far less strictly than she was last time, with far wider range of movement than she expected. However, the crowd had a much different view of things. Sammy had stepped up onto a circular plexiglass platform about four feet across. Her collection bag had been passed through a small hatch under the floor she was standing on, and then her toe rings secured to the floor with steel cables that Annie crimped closed from underneath.

Another steel cable was used to secure her elbows, but this cable had one end secured to a tall plexiglass cylinder suspended above Sammy's head. Sammy's hands each had a steel cable already attached to the cylinder, and Annie gestured to her crew to lower the cylinder about halfway as she was binding Sammy. She fed the free ends of the cables through their own holes, and then stepped under and out of the cylinder. It was lowered the rest of the way, locking into the platform with a quiet thud. Annie climbed a ladder, and made sure that the tube connected to Sammy's gag was attached to a matching connector on the cylinder. She then fed a single cable through the ring on Sammy's hood, and crimped it ensuring Sammy could move around, but not completely freely.

With Sammy in place, Annie began tightening the cables. She pulled Sammy's elbows back first, crimping the free end, locking that into place. Sammy's hands were treated the same way, tightened to the point Annie thought was correct and then crimped off.

Annie stepped back, and a spotlight flashed on, pointing above Sammy. The crowd saw illuminated a large red cylinder wrapped tightly around the outside with ropes. The cylinder was centered above Sammy, and was somewhat narrower than the plastic tube she was trapped in. Annie snapped her fingers, and the rope burst into flames, causing the crowd to gasp in awe.

Sammy heard this, but wasn't sure why it sounded so odd to her. Moments later, she felt a searing pain on her right forearm. She pulled away, and felt the spot slowly cool. Another hit her on her shoulder, causing her to whine through her gag. Another hit her right breast, and after shaking in her bonds, she felt something flake off from that spot. It was at this point that Sammy realized that Annie had been talking the entire time. However, she couldn't keep track of what she was saying, as more and more spots erupted across her body.

"Ladies and gentlemen, Samantha and I welcome you to our Candle. You can see above you the wax for the candle. The ropes serve as the wick, and although it's a bit inside-out, it works largely in the same way. As long as the ropes stay in contact with the wax, they melt it and the wax keeps the rope from burning up. The trick is to keep the ropes in contact with the wax. This is were our dear Samantha comes in." Annie gave a flourish, and the platform and tube holding Sammy raised into the air on four more steel cables. "These cables are connected to the ends of the rope, and so Samantha's weight will keep the ropes tight and in contact with the wax. Of course, there's an issue in making sure that the wax doesn't make a mess, but Samantha was insistent that she could help with that as well." The crowd chuckled at her joke. "Feel free to wander around the gallery as the candle melts, but please, try not to tap on the glass. Samantha does have to concentrate on her performance."

At the moment, Sammy wasn't concentrating on much of anything. She was struggling and pulling at her bonds, panicking as the drops of wax coated her skin. She could feel it building up on her shoulders and arms, but it was slowly dripping down the rest of her body. The crowd outside was cycling around her tube, watching her wild gyrations. After about ten minutes of this, Sammy had been coated enough that she wasn't constantly feeling the painful drops directly. She panted through the tube as she stood still and caught her breath, letting her thoughts collect again. She couldn't see or hear them, but she knew that the crowd was watching her and enjoying her suffering in the wax.

sammy_808
sammy_808
130 Followers
12