The Exhibitionist Ch. 01-08

Story Info
Two lifelong friends begin a life changing experience.
9.6k words
4.47
17.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantac64
fantac64
335 Followers

Note: Due to some unfortunate errors, there has been a lot of confusion about the story so rather than screw around, I'm re-posting the story in blocks of about 8 chapters as bi-sexual. I hope this ends the confusion and thanks for staying with me.

Chapters 1 through 8

Chapter 1

It had been a rotten week with car problems, hubby problems and now the freaking washer wouldn't start. And talk about terrible timing, I had four large loads to do because I wasted six hours getting the damned car fixed.

Facing the reticent appliance, I made my feelings crystal clear. "You miserable, worthless son-of-a-bitch, if money wasn't so tight I'd replace both of you."

Facing the daunting task of dragging at least half of the clothes to the Laundromat, I headed for the kitchen, wearing nothing but my very sheer panties and sleep bra. Thank god the coffee was ready and I was too.

I jumped and made a silly attempt to cover myself when someone knocked at the back door. Whoever it was had already had time to see me nearly naked so it was a bit late to conceal anything.

"Are you home, Cin?"

I felt my body relax as I went to let my best friend in. Lexi and our friend Melanie, or Mel, have been my friends since fourth grade and are the only ones in the world that are allowed to call me Cin, a name I despise due to the evil way it was used against me in school.

I unlocked the door and stepped away so no one else could see my state of un-dress.

"Your timing is excellent, as always," I said. "I just poured my first cup."

"Love the outfit," she said, with a smile, as she stepped in to give me a hug.

"You've seen me in less," I pointed out.

"Yeah, but not this close," she said. "What's the occasion for getting all dressed up?"

"I planned on getting a load of clothes started before I showered, but the damned washer is broke again. I get the dryer fixed and the washer breaks. It's a vicious cycle."

"First your car, and now this," she said, as she accepted the coffee I offered and sat across from me.

"No shit, I said, "and the bank account is almost gone. I swear, I know he doesn't want me to go back to work but damn it, he just isn't bringing in enough to take care of emergencies like this, and I just got the credit cards all paid off. God, I hate to use them again but I'm going to have to."

"Remember when you could buy a new washer and dryer for about three hundred?" she asked.

"That won't even buy you a decent dryer now," I said.

"I know," she said. "Why not bring those over to my place to do them? There's no sense going to the Laundromat when you can do them at my place and we can chat or whatever while you do them."

"I don't want to tie up your day," I said, "and it's not that bad. I just read between loads."

"I don't have any plans anyway, Cin, and you can read at my place just as well.

There's nothing on television worth watching. Of course, we can always watch a video and have fun together."

"We both know the answer to that," I said.

We had long since accepted the fact that we were both bi-curious, but at the same time, we knew we were not free to explore that curiosity since we were married and happily so.

The closest we had ever been was on the two occasions where we wound up masturbating together. It wasn't planned in either instance and we accepted the fact that it could go no further.

.

Chapter 2

By the time we loaded everything up, drove to her house and lugged it all inside, we were worn out but I had no time to linger.

With the first load started, I sorted the balance of the clothes and went to get something cold to drink.

"You know," I told her, "I'm almost ready to risk Tim's disappointment and go find a job. Even part time would be enough to make a huge difference in our finances and it's not like we have kids or anything, although there are times when I wish he would change his mind about that too."

""I guess I'm lucky," she said. "When the company sold out, Troy wound up with a promotion and a nice raise from the new owners. Tim didn't get that lucky. The outfit he went with is really cheap."

"Yeah," I said. "It really sucks. He works harder, puts in more hours, and still isn't making what he made two years ago. He loves the fact that I'm a good money manager but if there's nothing there to manage there's not a lot I can do. Now, I have to go back in debt for a new washer and the refrigerator is about to die too.."

"I don't know how you get by with that apartment sized fridge you have," she said.

"I hate to give up on it. It's only nine years old," I said, sarcastically.

"Yeah, but you bought it used," she said.

"I might see what I can do to replace them both at the same time." I said.

"Gee, Cin, you only need two or three grand to catch a breath. I'll get it from my cheap skate for you...oh wait, he doesn't have but about ten bucks or so. Sorry."

"No problem," I said. "I wouldn't take it from you anyway. Can I use your computer to see what kind of deal I can find? I might as well have some numbers to show Tim when he comes home from work."

"Sure," she said, "I'll have to show you where it is now because the ass hole moved it so I couldn't see what he was doing."

"Sounds like something Tim would do," I said."He works hard to keep me from knowing what he does but the truth is that I really don't give a damn. I'm sure he's into some porn but if he is, it isn't stopping me from getting laid once or twice a month if he doesn't have to go fishing or play golf or cards or whatever."

"Sometimes quality is better than quantity," she said.

"Strike two," I said, "Have you got anything else to offer?"

She was laughing so hard, she started choking.

"That's what I thought," I said. "Oh well. As long as the batteries hold out on the toys, I can do just fine."

The washer stopped so I went to change loads, got another iced tea and went back into the den.

"Let's go see what's on sale at some of the appliance centers," I said.

She led me to what used to be a third bedroom but was now his "office." It was piled high with magazines and papers. Nudies plastered the walls and several pairs of her panties hung from several points.

"No wonder I don't have any panties," she said.

"Are you sure they're yours?" I asked.

"Even he isn't that stupid," she said. "He'd never know what hit him."

I sat down at the computer and before I could even touch the keyboard, the screen came to life.

"Oops. Sorry," she said. "I forgot that with the new internet set up, he never turns it off."

"No, but it turns him on," I said, pointing to the screen, where a slender blonde was getting a huge cock up her ass.

"Fucking jerk," she said, reaching for the keyboard.

"No, wait," I said. "Let's see what else gets him hard."

We went through several of his "favorites" and got some laughs out of the really absurd ones but also found our panties getting wet as we checked out some of the better ones. As I went from one tlo another I happened on one that was all amateurs that posted their own videos and photo sets. Some of them were so hot that I sent them to my computer. I just had to get home and encrypt the information before he got home, although he probably already had it on his computer since the two of them do so much together.

As I was getting ready to click out of it, she put her hand on my arm and pointed. In the left margin were several ads for contests and models wanted. Of course, everyone knows that what they're looking for isn't models; it's performers for their sex videos.

"Check that last one out," she said. "They're looking for models for their bondage contest. No professionals, amateurs only. First prize is fifteen hundred dollars. Any of those prizes would pay for a new washer," she said. "First prize would get you a whole new laundry room or a washer and a fridge."

"Have you lost your freaking mind?" I asked her. "First of all, I'm not getting naked in front of some photographer or camera man I don't even know, and second of all, I'm not getting tied up like that so forget it. Look at some of those poses. I couldn't twist my body into those positions and I damned sure wouldn't do it naked. Look at what they show. I mean I can almost look into those pussies and some of those cocks would rip me right up the middle. You can do it if you want, but I'm not interested."

"You don't have to perform in the movies to win the contest. Just enter the one for photos. It's for amateurs only and there are several categories," she said.

"Do they have one for out of shape older women," I asked.

"In a way," she said. "They have one for mature women."

"I didn't say mature, I said out of shape," I told her.

"I just thought you might want to think about it," she said.

"Well, you thought wrong," I said.

The only problem was, that I did want to think about it and the thought of being on display like that was making me wet. It was a side of me that had been locked away since long before I got married.

The truth is that I'd always been somewhat of an exhibitionist and loved the thrill of others, especially strangers, seeing me naked. I wasn't so sure about naked and tied up though and some of those poses were downright pornographic. I still had memories of the firestorm of criticism I'd generated when someone revealed to my family that I was baring my breasts to passing motorists and skinny dipping on White's beach. That had been before I even met Tim and I could only imagine what the reaction would be from our families and friends if I were to do it again.

I also didn't want to test Tim's jealousy or possessiveness. On top of all that, my parents had become a lot more religious and would never accept that kind of conduct.

I went ahead and ordered a new washer and put it on a credit card. It was just one more thing to try to get paid off, but at least I could keep the laundry up and they would deliver within forty-eight hours..

When I told Tim about it that night, he was a real sweetheart. He knew I'd reached the end of my rope and it was about to snap.

"Give me another three months," he said. "If we're still struggling, I'll agree to you going back to work but I won't like it."

I couldn't argue with him. He felt bad enough that he couldn't bring enough money home to insure that I'd never have to go back to work again. He really is a nice guy and a man I loved more with every passing day.

Chapter 3

The next day, I made sure the doors were locked and went to check out that web site.

When it came up, it asked for his password. I just smiled and went to get the slip of scrap paper where I had jotted down the passwords to several of Troy's sights. When she had left me alone for few minutes to get us more drinks, I'd looked into a small notebook that was on his desk. Bingo. I didn't have much time so I wrote like a crazy woman. I'd wound up with fourteen that I could check out, including this one.

I typed it in and waited and a couple of seconds later it came up. For almost an hour I scrolled the photos on the site, making notes of what I liked, what I didn't like and what I might be able to do if I ever decided to explore that secret side of me.

Almost by accident, I saw something I had completely overlooked. Right at the top of the screen was a search bar that linked to contest rules, on-line entry forms, links to information pages, and the link that made me smile. Videos. It was right next to the one I was on called galleries.

I got up and peed and got another glass of tea, along with a couple of my favorite toys and some lube. "This might turn out to be a special day," I thought.

Back in my chair, I added a second towel before sitting down. Then I clicked on the video tab. "Oh my god," I moaned as the first twelve options flashed on the screen. I looked the thumbnails over and selected one that looked pretty mild. Boy, if that was mild, I was in for a long, tiring afternoon.

In retrospect, I guess it was pretty lame but the poor girl was being fucked in several very uncomfortable positions and I winced as the dildo was shoved up her ass rather roughly. When she screamed, I came, and when she came from the anal fucking she got, I came again.

I had to pause after the first video to catch my breath. Before I started the next video, I took some time to allow my body to stop quivering and then I saw a tab that said amateur contest videos. Now that most definitely piqued my interest.

Chapter 4

Restocked with drink and fresh towels, I returned to my project. Without even realizing it, I was making an emotional commitment to at the very least give bondage some serious thought.

I knew that I'd tarried too long when I heard Tim's car pull into the garage. I quickly cleared away the evidence of my adventures and closed the site down before deleting the history files.

When he came in, I was reading a new fashion magazine. "Your mail is on the desk," I said. "The car insurance is due and the home equity will be due in two weeks. Are you sure you want to wait that long before I go back to work honey, I hate knowing that you're working your ass off just to keep us out of bankruptcy."

"I know, honey," he said, coming over to kiss me. "I just want to at least know that I did my best."

"Honey," I said, leaping up to wrap my arms around him and drown him in kisses. "You've always done your best and I love you for it. I'll keep waiting, but I'm going to be looking around to see what's available at least on a part time basis."

We ate slowly that night, not saying a lot because I knew he was disappointed and I didn't want to upset him. After dinner I poured some brandy for us and followed him into the office.

"I was over at Troy and Lexi's doing laundry the other day, honey."

Yeah, I know," he said. "He called me at work and said you ripped off his password book and he had to get another one and start all over."

"He is so full of shit," I said. "When I left, it was right where he left it under that ceramic nude tit cup he keeps his pens in. What the hell would I want it for any way? If I want to watch some porn, I'll get my own damned passwords or find yours."

"I don't..." he started to say, but I cut him off.

"Tim," I said, "don't insult my intelligence by trying to convince me that you don't watch any porn. In the first place, you and Rich were watching some chick take it up the ass the other night when he was here. I stood at the door and watched it too for awhile. I don't care, honey, I really don't. Watch it all you want, but don't feel that you have to sneak around to do it. I might even watch it with you once in a while and maybe we'll both get lucky."

He grinned at me and smacked me hard on my ass. After the initial sting, it felt good.

"Okay,okay," he said, "I admit it. I've got a few sites I really like."

"Would you show me a couple? I asked.

He opened the first one, a mixed site of all different kinds of videos, and we watched a well hung guy get his nuts blown, and on another site, we watched a woman get hammered by a huge cock.

The next site he opened was the one I'd been on all day but I didn't dare reveal that to him. "I like this one because the women have such loud, intense orgasms," he said.

I chose one I hadn't watched and asked if we could watch that one. The woman was tied into a ball, with her pussy and anus available to anyone that wanted it. She was spanked, caned, and paddled till her ass glowed bright red, and then she was fucked in both holes. Just as I thought it was over, two other women came in and really fucked her hard with strap-ons, but then they used a big vibrator on her and she had the loudest, and strongest orgasm I'd ever seen, and they kept the vibe on her until she'd come several hard times, with her body shaking violently with every orgasm.

"Wow," I said, wiping sweat from my face and neck. I looked down and his pants were open and his cock was hard as a rock.

"Don't you dare waste that on masturbation, Tim Randolph," I said. Ripping my clothes off to climb over him, I lowered my pussy down over his cock as he leaned back. I started to give him a rigorous fucking, moving through three orgasms, but he just couldn't seem to come so I told him to start another video he liked and I got off his lap to turn around with my back to him as we watched the video and fucked each other silly until he came in me, with his come dribbling onto the carpet.

"Come to bed, honey," I said, "I think I can make you come one more time."

I did my best with a blowjob of all blow jobs and getting fucked in every position I could think of and I finally gave up. I'd had several really strong orgasms but the only one he had was to the sounds of a red head getting fucked in both holes at the same time. Still, I got what I needed and he at least got a good one. He apologized over and over but I assured him he'd done me just fine.

As I tried to get to sleep, I wondered if I could have done that with cameras rolling or not. "Probably not," I decided, but if that was the case, why was that image running in my mind over and over.

I slept fitfully and in the morning, I resolved to find a way to make my mind go blank before I went to sleep, and it was not going to be easy to do.

Chapter 5

At breakfast that next morning, Tim kissed me and thanked me for being open minded about the porn and for what had happened as a result. I kissed him back in a way that showed my appreciation and told him we'd have to work on his other problem again soon.

I cleared away the breakfast dishes and waited for him to leave so I could call Lexi.

"I need to talk to you," I said. "Are you going to be home or would you rather come over here?"

"I've got to go out for a while, but I should be headed for home about noon. How about we get together for lunch?"

"That works for me." I said. "I have some turkey salad and some tomato basil bread I can toast."

"That sounds great," she said "I'll be there right about noon."

After all the sex from the previous day and night, you'd think I would be so totally satisfied that sex was the last thing on my mind, but as I sipped my coffee, I couldn't think of anything else.

There were some realizations as a result of watching the videos. For one thing, I quickly realized that getting naked on camera wasn't going to happen with a stranger behind the camera. I also came to the conclusion that no one, man or woman would ever tie me up naked and abuse my body in the way they treated their women on the videos, even if a lot of it was faked. You can't fake bloody streaks where the whips hit over and over in the same spot, and you can't fake that many tears. It just wasn't going to happen in my world, and for whatever reason, I felt terribly disappointed.

I tackled the obligatory housework and laundry as my mind seemed to be confused and disjointed about something. Unfortunately, I seemed unable to identify the cause and now, I was wondering if I even wanted to know.

Glancing at the clock, I saw that l had to start getting lunch ready. I changed into some pedal pushers and a blouse, ran a brush through my hair, and headed for the kitchen.

She was smiling when she got there and I opened my arms to embrace her, kissing her on her cheek.

"So what's up, sister?" she asked.

"Give me a minute to find what I did with my mind." I said.

"You've been watching the videos haven't you?" she asked

"Yeah," I said, "and now I can't get my head on straight."

"I knew that was going to happen," she said. "You're remembering the thrills you got from doing the exhibitionist stuff."

"Yeah, but I was only a kid then," I said, as I absent mindedly swirled my coffee around the cup. "I wasn't married then or even dating seriously. I still caught hell but it didn't bother me like it would now."

fantac64
fantac64
335 Followers