The Exhibitionist Pt. 06

Story Info
Karen keeps getting naked for unsuspecting men.
1.5k words
4.35
18.1k
8
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/04/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dr. Bull
Dr. Bull
302 Followers

Karen was bored, Mitch, her husband, had been away on a business trip and she hadn't flashed anyone or stripped for a stranger it what seemed like a long time. Her mind wandered to those she had flashed in the past and how they reacted and soon felt a warm wetness building between her legs. She took a long shower and walked out into the backyard while still drying her hair. The sun warmed her nude body as she dried and brushed out her hair, no one in sight, so she sat smoking a cigar, her fingers tickling her pubic hair and the edges of her pussy lips.

"I want to thrill somebody." She smiled and called Pizza Hut.

It was early but Mrs. Wilson asked for a large cheese ASAP. The pizza was just about out when Doug the manager noticed Milton was his morning delivery guy, no one else in for twenty minute or so. He hated when Milton worked. Nothing personal, but the old man was slow and a bit unkempt, but the owner kept him around and told Doug to deal with it.

"He Milton, you know the Wilson's?"

"Karen and Mitch? Yeah, known Mitch since he was born and Karen since they got..."

"Great, deliver this to them." He handed Milton the pizza and the bill, "Take your time, Bill and Patty will be in soon, so no rush back." 'You dim whit' Doug thought to himself.

Milton grabbed the hot box and headed out the door, passing Patty on the way out. "Hello, see you later, have a nice day." Milton's voice cracked like a twelve year old, it had since puberty. The girl smiled at him. Socially awkward always, Milt never seemed to know what to do with himself in public and around women. Sometimes he found himself doing things not social acceptable,

"Bye Milt." Patty winked at him.

Karen looked at the clock, wet her hair again, for the effect and wondered who was the delivering today.

Milt pulled into the yard, the Wilson's boxer came up to the fence near where he parked, he tossed the dog a treat a trick he learned that kept dogs on his side. He walked up and knocked on the screen door.

"Come In!" Karen yelled from downstairs as she wrapped a towel around her nude body. It covered barely from her breasts to just the bottom of her ass and just around her. She heard the screen door open, "I will be right there."

"Pizza delivery." Milt stepped in the door and slid the pizza out of the hot box. He watched Karen come up the stairs, her head down watching the steps he noticed her attire or lack thereof. Each time her right foot came up it pulled the towel away from her left side, no panties. He felt his cock stiffen. "Miss Karen," his voice cracked, "you shouldn't just let people in."

Karen looked up, recognizing his voice, she nearly dropped her towel then and there. "Milt? What are you doing here?" Her quick movement flashed him a quick look at her curly pubes. Recovering she wondered what she was doing. In front of her an older man she had known for some time, rough and unkempt, fat and sweating e was not her ideal man or even a boy to tease. Milton had a rep as a pervert that many women tried to stay away from. Karen noticed his loose fitting pants were tenting

"I brought your pizza." He started to hand it to her, she took it holding the pizza in one hand and her towel in the other.

Looking around she handed it back, "Please set this on the table and I will get you a check."

"OK"

Karen walked past him into the attached kitchen, she grabbed her checkbook and a pen, "Have a seat Milt," she avoided looking at him, "How you been?" she asked with her back to him. She heard the chair pull out right behind her as she attempted to write a check. Almost immediately she dropped her pen on the floor. She bent over to pick it up, feeling the towel ride up over her ass exposing her pussy to Milt. Looking between her legs she saw Milt rubbing his cock through his pants that were thoroughly tented by now.

"Uh good," he squeaked, unable to believe what he was seeing.

Standing back up Karen tried writing again this time one side of her towel came loose sliding around her first exposing her big beautiful ass, then as she chased it her breast and lower half also presented to him. "Sorry Milt," she apologized and turned towards him, barely covered by the towel, "What are you doing?"

Milt was stroking himself through his pants, hi bulge trying to burst out of his pants. "SSSorry Miss Karen. I didn't, I mean..."

"My fault." Karen cut him off, "don't apologize, this towel got away." She faced him, slowly and deliberately dropped her towel and stood there in all her glory. "My fault and my pleasure and since you have seen mine, can I see yours?"

He stared at her, his hand still clutching his hard member.

"Can I help?" Karen stepped forward, close to Milt, his eyes focused on her breasts, still frozen. "Here," she moved his hand so she could reach the zipper, it moved back. "uh, so... let's try this." This time she moved even closer, grasp his hand and placed it on her breast, he continued with the same light squeezing pattern he had been using on his hard-on, now focused on Karen's nipple and breast.

"Tit... it's a tit," He mumbled as he massaged it and Karen unzipped his pants, releasing the bulbous purple head. "Oh, oh oh oh oh," he breathed as Karen pulled it out of his trousers, rubbing her hand around the end.

"Do you like my tits?" Karen asked as she slid her hand down his shaft.

"Oh Yeah, oh yeah...OH YEAH, I love your tits."

"Want to cum on them?"

"Cum on them, yeah I want to cum on them."

"OK Big boy," she stepped back and helped him to his feet. "Let's make this easier." His hand still clasp to her breast she unbuckled and un buttoned his pants, falling to the floor exposed his hanging ball sack. His hand slowly released her breast slid down her stomach and just started to touch her bush when she slipped back giggling. "Sorry Honey, that's a look don't touch zone." His hand went back to his cock she had dropped when she moved. "That's it show me how you like what you see."

Milt was there, dick in hand jacking off to a woman, Miss Karen no less, he had fantasized about her before, but now having touched her. He was about to cum and said so.

"WAIT!" Karen reached around him grabbing the pizza box, her tits bumping into the head of his cock. "I want sauce on my pizza!" She opened the box and arching her back dropped her boobs into it as she knelt before him. The deep hot cheese parted wrapping around them her hard nipples felt the heat. Then Milton Blew, cum shot across the pizza and onto her tits, the second wave was all over the pizza. Balancing the box between one hand and her tits Karen reached out and stroked Milton's ball sack and a third deluge bounced off her nipples and onto the pie. She looked up at him as the last of his cum dribbled out, "That was a lot of cum."

"Well," his voice cracking, "you said you wanted some special sauce."

Karen giggled, only Milt could find something simple to explain. She pulled the box out from under her breasts, the cheese was sticking to her and she left two large breast marks in it. Using her finger she wiped the cum on her tits onto the pieces her tits had covered. "Special sauce," licking her fingers clean, "I like your special sauce." She picked out a piece that had a large amount of his cum on it. "Spunk and cheese pizza," she bit into it chewing cum and all, "delicious Milt, it's my favorite."

Milt coughed as he watched her, pulling his pants up, she was devouring the slice and his cum, he wasn't sure what to do. "I um... I must.. I... I... I have to get back to work." The word stumbled out, but then what do you say to a naked lady?

"Oh, OK Milt, if you have to go?" Karen through her chest out as pizza sauce dripped from the piece she had in her hand onto her breast near her nipple. "Hmm? You wanna help clean that up?" Milton moved quickly out the door, later he will kick himself for not helping.

He turned as he went through the door, looking at her with a concerned look on his face. "Miss Karen, you be careful who you let in here when you naked! Some guys might take advantage." And off he went.

Karen laughed, 'poor bastard,' she thought, 'bet he never had a delivery like that one before.' She grabbed her a coke and her spunk and cheese pizza and went out into the backyard. Mitch had done a good job of making it a private zone and there were only a few place you could see in or out. Karen went out to the pergola and had a couple more slices of pizza.

Dr. Bull
Dr. Bull
302 Followers