The Exhibitionist Pt. 07

Story Info
Karen gives Chef Ed special attention.
3.2k words
4.31
13.6k
9
18

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/04/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dr. Bull
Dr. Bull
303 Followers

"You know I came home one day to find my best friend and my new bride drunk off their asses and I thought nothing of it." The following story is the 8th in a series, starting with Spanish Fly and followed by The Exhibitionist series .

*****

Edgar thought about it for a while, just when was it he fell for Mitch's wife Karen? It was long before the wet tee shirt contest she had stripped down using him for a shield to everyone's eyes but his as she put on the white shirt. It had to be when she and Mitch were dating in college.

Ed was a year behind Mitch in school and had come up to look the school over for the next year. He had just met Karen that day and that night she had slept with Mitch as Ed slept in Mitch's roommate's bed across from them. The party had lasted late into the evening and she was curled up in the small bed with Mitch when he had returned to the room from the dorm bathroom. Her long blond hair fell over her nude shoulders, "Nite Ed," she flashed her eyes at him and snuggled back against his friend, she closed her eyes holding the sheet up over her nude body. Karen was a sweet shy girl, but Ed liked her and she was obviously in love with Mitch. Sometime around 6 the next morning Ed woke needing to pee, facing the wall he rolled over slowly to get out of bed. He gazed across toward Mitch's bed where Karen in the night had thrown back the covers and was splayed across Mitch, exposed to the world. Ed studied her, the long curvy legs led to her broad hips, her curly reddish-blonde bush was beautiful. Her slender waist gave way to the most magnificent breasts he had ever seen in or out of magazines. Ed had forgotten all about needing to pee and was slowly stroking the hard-on he had.

Yep, that was when he fell for her hard, it was a number of years ago, Karen had married Mitch and Edgar had gone on to marry, have kids and get divorced. After college he had lived with them in a big cabin in Idaho, no running water or electricity, they bathed communally at a hot spring nearby. Ed always looked forward to the bath days when they all went together. But that too was years ago, his mind drifted past other time he had seen her nude as he slowly scratched his pants just over his hardening cock. He had been divorced for quite some time, Karen and Mitch had raised their family and his kids too were grown.

A chef by trade in some rather fancy vacation communities for the last number of years, Ed moved home two years ago when he had become sick, some nasty infections and a lot of health problems, eventually resulting in losing one of his legs, Mitch and Karen had been by his side through it all. Recently his health had greatly improved with it his appreciation for some of the finer things in life, Karen being one of them. During his illness she had been all business, he caught a couple glances down her shirt at her bra, but feeling how he did it did nothing for him. Now as he lightly caressed the swelling in his jeans he thought of her and what a lucky man Mitch was.

Ed's cell phone rang, he answered "Hey Buddy where the hell are you this week?"

"Southern part of the state for a few more days." Mitch replied. His position had him traveling a lot recently, mostly during the week some weekends. "Hey I need a favor".

"You know I'll do what I can if I can," Ed felt an obligation to Mitch although he knew Mitch would never ask for anything of consequence.

"Nothing big, Karen is just feeling lonely coming home from work to no one. Could you check on her for me?"

"I'll do better than that." Ed was feeling better than he had in years and soon to be released completely by the doctors. "How about I fix her a nice dinner."

"Are you up for it?" Mitch had concern in his voice.

"Hey no problems, Doc said it was time I started doing more. Getting more exercise and maybe work someday soon." Ed sounded great, "And I can't think of anyone I would rather spend an evening cooking for than your beautiful bride."

"She loves when you cook for her." Mitch laughed, "Oh hey! Have her show you my latest touches on the Pergola."

"The Naked Room?" Ed asked.

"I know she calls it that," Mitch still laughing replied, "but technically it's a Pergola... that we get naked in... so whatever. Just check out the floor I spent the last couple weekends on it."

"Roger, check out Karen in the naked room, oh I mean the brick floor in the Pergola" Ed hung up the phone and started planning dinner. He had a couple hours before Karen came home so he had time to get ready. Since he had been improving he had not been spending so much time with Karen & Mitch and it had been a month or so since he was last over to their house.

Karen pulled into her drive to find Ed's truck in the driveway, it had been a while and normally she headed to his place since he had been so weak but since he was recovering she had not seen him in a month or so. Mitch had told her he was doing much better and we needed to give him space, now he was here at her place. Tired from her commute and eight hours of dealing with people she was feeling a bit crabby, but the minute she stepped inside and could smell the food things got better.

"Edgar!" Karen squealed, "You cooked for me!" she came up behind him and squeezed him from behind. "You are too good to me. Are you feeling OK?"

"I feel great! And I love cooking for my favorite sexy lady."

"How soon is dinner?" She asked.

"Oh twenty minutes or so in the Pergola." Ed smiled at her just a few minutes with her and he felt even better. "There are drinks waiting in the fridge. Can I get you a starter?"

"Dinner in the Naked Room," Karen had a snooty teasing lilt to her voice, "dress appropriate I suppose?"

Ed looked at her with twinkle in his eye, "Dress optional Madam." He returned the same highbrow tone, then he bowed. "And the drink Madam?" He opened the freezer grabbed a frosted glass dipped it in a plate of salt then poured a margarita in it.

Karen took the glass, took a sip, and then kissed him on the cheek, "You so know me." Giggling she started down the stairs, "I will take a quick shower and meet you out there."

Karen headed downstairs for a shower working the drink as she went, ten minutes later she was drying herself off and wondering what to wear or as the tequila was telling her not to wear. She walked out of the bathroom wearing only a towel and it was wrapped around her head, she swallowed the last of the glass of tequila and set the glass down on the table. Looking outside she could see Ed had set things up nice in the Naked Room the glass topped table out there looked to be decorated. She saw him headed back towards the basement door, she stepped into her bedroom and moved the towel from her head to around her body, just covering the private parts as he came in. "Ed Honey?" she spoke and stepped towards her bedroom door.

"Yeah Karen what do you need?"

"A bit more to drink, is dinner about ready?" She asked still putting on airs.

"All I have left to gather is the salad, the Margaritas are waiting for you on the table outside."

"OK Hon, I will meet you out there," she spoke still from out of sight in her bedroom, still wearing nothing but the towel. He headed upstairs to grab the salad and she dropped her towel, walked back to her bathroom, brushed her hair and walked out the backdoor wearing nothing but a smile.

The warm breeze dried Karen's body almost immediately her large nipples hardened with excitement. She looked quickly to make sure the neighbors weren't out because for the next thirty feet they could see her as she went to the private area around the naked room. No one in sight she walked across the yard and disappeared behind the privacy fence. Pouring herself a second drink she moved to sit in the corner in the sun but out of Ed's direct sight when he came with the salad. She and Mitch had laughed talked about, fantasized and fucked while wondering what Ed's reaction would be since they started building "The Naked Room." It was none of what they thought.

Ed set the Salad bowl down and checked out the spread.

"Is it ready?" Karen spoke from behind him, giving him a bit of a start.

"Are you?" he asked as he turned around. "Hello!"

Her nipples glistened where she had wiped the cold sweat from the glass across them, "I am ready," she replied.

"And naked."

"Dress appropriate, for the naked room right?" She calmly said to him. "And you are not properly dressed."

The shorts Ed was wearing and seemed to stretch farther as she got up and moved towards him, frozen he was not sure what to do. "We going to eat?"

"Of course we're going to eat," Karen giggled, "what did you think we were doing?" she stepped past him towards the table, his eyes closely following her every move. "But you have to dress appropriately." She sat and turned her chair towards him as if to watch a show. "There are hooks on the wall near the bench and hurry I'm hungry." Ed shrugged his shoulders, walked to the fence, and removed his hat then his shirt. He put his hat back on and hung the shirt on a hook. Looking over his shoulder at Karen he unbuttoned his cargo shorts and dropped them. "Ah, commando you manly man you." Karen giggled again. He shrugged his shoulders again and with a sheepish grin turned to face her, his thick round cock pointing out like a sausage towards her. Licking her lips she sucked in a breath, 'much thicker than Mitch' she thought each time she looked at Ed's cock. "Time to eat," she exclaimed and turned towards the table.

They talked of the day and enjoyed the meal each stealing looks at the other through the glass, Karen watched Ed's member rise and fall as she giggled shaking her breasts. The meal was amazing yet light not over filling for either of them. Karen polished off two more margaritas and was feeling the tequila course through her veins. Even though she was nude she felt the heat or perhaps in heat, she picked up her glass and wiped the cold sweat from it across her nipples making the erect and hard. Her pussy was getting moist as she watched Ed rise and start clearing the table, his cock semi hard. "We can do that later," Karen winked at him. "Let me thank you first."

"Thank me?" Ed's eyes wandered over her body, she wiggled her breasts slightly, He drew a deep breath, "I could be thanked."

"I have a new routine I've been working on for Mitch, you wanna see?" Karen grinned, she had become quite an exhibitionist since her first experience including working for tips at a strip club her husband frequented in a nearby city. She stood up, took his hand and moved him to a chair near one of the brass poles that held the roof up.

Ed watched as her demeanor, her attitude and even how she looked seemed to change before him, from Karen his friend's wife to Kandi stripper and sex goddess. He watched her walk to the computer her hips swinging wide as she walked, bending over she picked out the music and hit play, She came back to him, her breast gently swinging. She leaned over nearly touching his face with her tits. "So can you wait while I change?" Her voice was husky, deeper and lower than normal, she had become Kandi.

Ed reached up cupping her tits with his hands, lightly rubbing her nipples making them erect. "I suppose, if you must."

Karen stepped away stretching her hands toward the sky arching her back rocking her hips. "I promise it won't take long." Turning she walked to the small building she and Mitch had turned into a dressing or undressing room. She looked at herself in the mirror, boobs a bit saggy, ass a bit wide and her neatly trimmed pussy hair. "Not bad for my age" she thought. She slipped on the new outfit leaving off the panties. She checked herself in the mirror and smiled, she looked good. She heard the song ending and readied herself for the show.

The guitars screamed the opening to Schools out and the door opened as Karen appeared. Dressed in a short red plaid skit that barely covered her bush and only half of her ass, her shirt was white, more see through than anything, tied under her breast that pushed against the fabric trying to bust out. She had put her hair up in pigtails with red ribbons that matched her skirt, school girl fantasy gone wild.

Karen turned to her audience, Ed with his thick cock starting to swell she came toward him shaking her tits and swinging that ass. Her breast nearly falling out of the shirt she wore, the thin fabric allowed the men to see her nipples enlarge, her nipples were large the size of her little finger and when aroused poked out nearly an inch. Her pussy flashing from under the short skirt she shook with her amazing hips. When Alice hit the refrain "SCHOOLS BEN BLOWN TO PIECES!" at the canon shot Kandi reached up and ripped the shirt her breast came into full view inches from his face. Kandi's hands reached out touching his chest with her finger tips, slowly she backed away her DD's hanging and swinging to the music, her hands slipped down his waist. Ed's cock jumped into her hand and swelling as she wrapped her hand around it. She backed away pulling her shirt off and tossing it to the side as the music ended.

Then she came back bouncing those amazing breasts to Meghan Trainor's All about That Bass. Her hands in the air swinging her mammary glands causing her skirt to ride up showing her neatly trimmed bush. She wiggled her breasts in his face while she reached her right hand over stroking Ed's stiffening member.

Karen, using her breasts as a pendulum moved to Ed's face dragging her nipples over his eyes and to his lips. His tongue darted out pulling her nipple into his mouth, she let him suck it in as his tongue tickled the nipple growing in his mouth. "Mmmm, she moaned, shivers ran through her body as she slowly pulled the nipple from his mouth sliding the other one in to his waiting lips, moaning again as he sucked on it sensitive tip. Karen's pussy wet with anticipation. She parted her legs around his sliding onto his lap. His swollen member slid along the track of her wet pussy, wetting down the length of his shaft.

Karen slid back and forth wetting it down as it grew stiffer, she raised up and the large head slid inside her. He bit lightly on her nipple as she arched away from him driving his cock deeper inside, her boob stretched to his mouth. Karen's body trembled, the pain from her nipple coupled by her well filled pussy as Ed moved the head of his cock filling her. As her nipple popped from Ed's mouth she rocked again driving him deeper, Karen raised up on her feet letting him slid nearly out then slammed down again hard taking his full length, rising again she fell into a rhythm up down, in and out her breasts bouncing more and more. Ed's hand grabbing her ass pulling her down every time she rose. Suddenly he grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled her down holding her as he shot his load deep into her.

As he pulled her onto his exploding cock, Karen screamed as his gushing cum triggered her own orgasm, "OH GOD, GOD YES... OH MY FUCKING GOD!!" she collapsed on to his chest her breasts pressed around his face, she held him to her. "That was fucking amazing!" She said to him as she leaned back.

Ed's face finally out of her chest he at last could talk, "I agree," his hands moved from her ass to her breasts, he flexed his butt cheeks bouncing his cock inside her.

"OH" Karen gasped as she felt his member bounce within her. He did it again, "OH yes," she moaned, as she noticed his cock had not softened hardly at all. Again it twitched inside her and she moaned, she flexed her inner muscles around his member and it reacted getting harder. "You're not quite done are you babe?"

"Well it has been months since the last time we played and you know there is no one but you." Ed grinned up at the woman he had loved for years." He pulled her close and held her, kissing her lips. Wishing it was he not Mitch who had married this woman. She started rocking her hips as he started to swell inside her again. "If only" he whispered out loud.

Karen sat back pulling away from him, her breasts and glistens with sweat, nipples hard, playfully slaped him on the chest. "HEY, look at it this way," She teased as she clamped her muscles around the shaft still filling her. "You get all of the good and none of the bad!" Karen started sliding up and down on him, big sigh and smiled saying "and this is very good."

"Yes, yes it is." Ed sat back as Karen slowly worked her magic, offering her breasts to his mouth while ringing him closer and closer to his next ejaculation. Suddenly just as he was about to explode she pulled off of him and knelt engulfing his raging cock in her mouth, squeezing his balls with her hand as he exploded into her mouth. Swallowing his cum and swirling her tongue across its head, she milked it, draining every last drop and making Ed twitch each time her tongue passed across the sensitive head as it slowly grew soft.

Karen crept back onto his lap, licking her lips and swallowing the rest of Ed's cum before kissing him. "Thanks for dinner." She said to him then kissed him again, "I get so lonely when Mitch is gone."

"I'm free tomorrow," Ed smiled and squeezed her tit, "What can I cook for you?" His worn out cock raised up just enough to bump against her soaked pussy. "Anything special?"

"I'm thinking Tai," Karen smiled.

Dr. Bull
Dr. Bull
303 Followers