The Exotic Case Files

Story Info
Investigation leads to hot discovery.
1k words
3.49
31.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Detective Samuel Spade strode into the large living filled with a white Victorian curtains hanging majestically over the window seats, two large couches book-ending the room and then a red blood stain and black outline of a corpse on the white virgin carpet. The police had followed their leads now he was following his own. This was unlike any case he had ever been on, until now.

Kristia Washington sat there in her femme fatale outfit with a short red skirt, white top generously showing her 36C cleavage and black stiletto heels. He could not feel somewhat aroused by this woman. He sat down beside her and begun to question her. The questions were getting now where. Spade asked where was she on the night of the murder, she denied not being there. It was denial, denial, and denial.

Kristia gave him a drink. He usually does not drink but perhaps he could get something out of her. Sam took off his leather trenchcoat and draped it over the opposite couch. He was wearing his typical black pants, white shirt and tie. He noticed she began to give in a little as her lower gin buckled some from the pressure. She seemed to be on the verge of crying then stopped.

Sam moved a little closer to Kristia. He begun to comfort her some more on the death of her husband, who was quite wealthy and owned several malls. As far as he understood, this was an open and shut case. Everyone is a suspect; she would inherit millions according to the will. Kristia still did not budge on his constant questioning. She stood up and put her back to him. Kristia walked over to the now cold dark fireplace encompassing the middle of the room.

He approached from behind. She swung around and kissed him wildly. He broke a string of ethics right there. Yet he could not get enough of her luscious red stained lips. Immediately, his hand reached up her skirt to realising she had only a garter belt and no panties. She quickly undid his belt and begun to move him back to the couch as they frantically kissed each other.

Kristia pushed him down on the couch. There's no turning back now he though. As she stripped off his shirt and tie, he ripped off her blouse revealing her precious prize. She freely gave her breasts for him to gorge on as she begun to massage his hard cock with both hands. They moaned in pleasure. She took off his pants and threw them onto the outline figure on the floor covering the bloodstain.

She raised her red skirt and mounted him. Inch by inch she came down upon him with her pussy breathing in his hard eight inch shaft. The pulsing throbbing member went right into her. She straddled and rode him wildly screaming louder. She said "Fuck me Sam, Fuck me Harder!" He changed position and put her on all fours. He grabbed her ass and drove deep into her pussy. Then tore off the skirt and slapped her ass, she begged and pleaded to do it harder and faster. She loved it. Then he moved her up so her back was laying against his as they stood upright. He moved and massaged her breasts as he rammed her faster. "I am still going to tell you who killed him." She said between the moaning. He licked her ear and neck, feeling her hard nipples between his fingers tweaking them. Sam pinched them with his fingers. Kristia moaned for more.

Kristia commanded him to fuck her on the wall. Not did not argue with her. Sam raised one leg and rammed her pussy hard. Her five foot seven inch frame absorbed his body as he hit her G-spot again and again. Kristia screamed for more and more. Faster, harder, pounding her luscious pussy touching her womb. "Harder, faster" she screamed. He wrapped her other leg around her and harder yet lifting her higher on the wall licking and sucking her nipples. Pinching them between his teeth and enjoying them.

Then she asked him to lower to the floor and pushed him away. He staggered back his hand clutching his pussy juice covered cock. Kristia then leaned down and grabbed her ankles. He was shocked and pleased how much this woman wanted his cock. He rammed her hard and slapped her ass. She howled with his penetration. He questioned her.

"Who did it?" Sam screamed at her and rammed her harder.

"I don't know!" she moaned.

"I know you do!" he moved in inch by inch into her pussy. She begged and pleaded for him to put it in.

"He …" Sam enters her slowly, "was going to kill me…" he goes faster; "I had no choice…"

"What choice?" He went a little faster.

"I…" He moved faster, "got…" she moaned.

"Who? What?" He slapped her ass harder. Once. Twice.

"I got a killer to kill my husband." She whizzed out between moans.

"Who!" He slammed her hard and grabbed her ass.

"I can't and won't tell you." Kristia told him.

He then took is hard dick out and then moved her to the table. He pushed her back onto the table and raised her legs. He knew exactly what to do. Sam rammed her hard.

"Your lying to me, I know it."

"Fuck me in the ass, you bastard!" She challenged him.

Sam flipped her around again. He rammed up her ass. Again and again her, she did not confess, her tits swollen and bouncing on the table.

"My lover was caught by my husband in the living room."

Sam pulls out of her ass and forces her back onto the table. He raises her legs once more "Tell me!!"

Not holding back he goes harder faster like there's no tomorrow. She moans with much pleasure.

"My husband took his gun out from behind him." Sam slowed down enough so he could her speak between his slow thrusts. "And…"

"My lover took a vase and crashed it over his head. My husbands head bounced off the marble mantle with his neck broken."

He banged her for more information harder.

"I heard a noise, woke up and saw my lover taking the money and jewellery."

Sam rammed her harder and harder. They moaned together as they cam together. He lay upon her sweet breasts knowing he had his confession. They lay together enjoying each other.

Who was her lover? That's another story.