The Exotic/Erotic Ball Invades NYC

Story Info
She covers the Ball for local alternative newspaper.
2.4k words
4.35
28.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a freelance writer for various publications, I'm able to choose the topics I wish to write about. My interests are quite diverse and this is reflected in my body of work. Several years ago, while on vacation in San Francisco, I attended the annual Exotic/Erotic Ball. It was such an incredible experience that I submitted a lengthy POV piece to a local alternative rag. My article generated a staggering amount of reader mail and praise. So, when the EE Ball came to New York City, guess who was picked to cover the event? It was a dirty job, but someone had to do it!

The newspaper that commissioned me was kind enough to pay for two tickets to the Ball. Although I knew I would have more fun with my friend Laura, I invited my boyfriend instead. I had to. I didn't want to deal with the pouting afterwards. The Ball was a twenty-one and over event, so the sky was the limit for clothing (or lack thereof) choices. I wore a short black vinyl dress that flared at the hem. I should also mention that the vinyl stopped just below my breasts, like a waist-cincher corset. The top of my dress was fishnet which struggled to accommodate my firm, ample breasts. Black fishnet stockings and black patent-leather lace-up platform boots completed my ensemble. The coarse fishnet felt incredible as it rubbed against my bare pussy and clit ring. I knew this would be one hell of a night! I rimmed my light green eyes in heavy black pencil, and painted my full lips blood red. I looked like a wild blonde Amazon, or like an extra from "Sid & Nancy." My boyfriend Jimmy wore black leather pants, motorcycle boots and a black T-shirt that showcased his hard body and multiple tattoos. He looked so good to me, that I almost attacked him! We grabbed our jackets and made a quick exit. A minute longer and we wouldn't have gone anywhere.

One of the many benefits of living in New York City, and especially the eclectic West Village, is that no one cares how you look. No one paid any attention to us as we paraded down the street like some S & M version of Barbie and Ken. I love this city! We took the subway to Webster Hall where the EE Ball was being held. Being a Punk kind of chick, I've never been to this Trip-Hop emporium. This venue suited the Ball perfectly. There were four floors of decadent debauchery! Add six bars to that and it's no wonder the Ball was billed as "The Devil's Bachelor Party."

Upon entering the club, Jimmy and I were like two kids in a candy store! There was so much visual stimuli. We checked our coats and although my breasts were quite visible under the thin layer of fishnet, I was one of the more conservatively dressed! There were people in costumes, in lingerie, in liquid latex, and in nothing at all. Several creative people wore body paint as clothing, including the sexiest Statue of Liberty I've ever seen! There were beautiful naked men and women serving as their Master's and Mistresses' human lap dogs for the evening. All they wore were studded collars and leashes. We saw an X-rated version of Batman & Robin, Leatherface from "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre," Catwoman, naughty nurses and schoolgirls, mermaids, vampires and the original KISS lineup! It was as if Caligula and Rocky Horror took place at the estate of the Marquis de Sade.

We made our way through the mindfuck crowd and ordered two double shots of Jack D. at the bar. We needed some liquid courage so we could navigate through the fetish rooms. As I was knocking back my shot, I noticed this amazing creature staring at me. She had long black hair and blue eyes, a combination that destroys me. She was with a sweet redhead, but seemed more interested in me. They were playing with some kind of glowing wand. She came over and introduced herself.

"Hey, gorgeous. I'm Darien. What's your name?"

"Hi, Darien. I'm Michelle and this is my boyfriend Jimmy."

"Nice to meet you...Michelle."

I ignored her slight because I was curious about the toy in her possession.

"Hey, what is that thing?" I motioned to the glowing wand she was holding.

"It's called a 'Magic Wand.' It emits adjustable electrical currents when it comes in contact with one's flesh. Would you like a demonstration?"

"Really? Sure, that would be awesome!"

I could see Jimmy tense up out of the corner of my eye, but I wasn't doing anything wrong. I was merely doing 'research' for my article. Yeah, that's it. Darien moved closer and touched the electromagnetic orb to my arm, to give me an idea of the sensation. It felt crackly and a bit warm against my flesh. I asked her to up the dose, I'm very into testing my boundaries and tolerance levels. She switched the knob to the mid point and gently caressed my shoulders and breasts. When the wand touched my protruding, rock-hard nipples, it created a very wet reaction from my pussy. I again asked her to up the dose. She turned the knob to max and continued to electrify my skin. Then, in front of everyone, she moved the wand under my skirt and up my thighs. It felt incredible. Darien got down on her knees and teased my pussy with the wand. When the electric current danced repeatedly over my clit, I felt my thighs shake. Darien and her toy made me cum so hard, I just exploded in orgasm. Much to the delight of the appreciative crowd, who welcomed my small earthquake with a round of applause. Darien looked into my eyes and smiled. She disappeared into the crowd without saying another word. 'Magic' wand indeed.

Jimmy was pissed. He told me I was acting like a whore. Meanwhile, there was a woman getting fucked doggy-style by another woman wearing a strap-on to the right of me, and a guy eating his girlfriend out to the left of me. What was so wrong with what I did? I was going home with him, I wasn't going to have sex with strangers. Darien's hands barely touched me, I was just having a good time. His jealousy and possessiveness were the reasons I didn't want him to attend the Ball in the first place. I tried to give him my 'research' explanation, but considering the way he stomped off, I doubt he bought it. I was left to my own devices. I ordered another double shot of whiskey, and enjoyed the view of the gyrating exotic dancers onstage.

I walked through the club, absorbing all of the sexually deviant energy. Every floor held a new surprise. There was an erotic high-wire sex show, a "Circus of the Bizarre," which was a lot of contortion, fire-eating and pain-threshold testing. One of the circus' participants was a man who was lifted off the ground by the meat hooks in his back, another guy hung a bowling bowl from his cock, and his girlfriend hung pins from her labia! Truly insane! There were people fucking, getting oral, being abused. Any sexual act you could dream up, you saw that night. There was even a rock band, Colonel Parker, performing as naked men and women showed the crowd their "talents," on the "Fifteen Minutes of Fame" stage. That's about how long that band will last as well.

I visited all of the fetish rooms, but none except for the domination room appealed to me. As a former pro domme, I was feeling nostalgic. Considering my credentials, they even let me get a few licks in on the men chained to the ceiling and ankle restraints. You know, for old time's sake! Of course there was the "Baby" fetish room. Grown men and women wearing diapers and "nursing." The "Watersports" room, no explanation needed. And the "Balloon" room where men and women sucked on and rubbed themselves with balloons of all sizes. Hey, whatever rocks your socks!

I headed up to the top floor and downed a shot of Everclear. This stuff is the highest proof alcohol on the market, it's basically moonshine. In retrospect, I should have stuck with the Jack Daniel's! I can hold my liquor, but in 4 inch platforms, it almost knocked me on my ass! I pushed my way through the crowd and ended up on line for the "Grope Box." The grope box is exactly what is sounds like. It's an 8 foot by 6 foot wooden crate with arm-size holes cut into it. When it was my turn, I climbed in and surrendered to the many anonymous hands pawing at my body. It felt incredible. The variations on the strength of the touches and the body parts touched was heavenly.


I somehow made my way downstairs just in time for the lingerie fashion show. All of these beautiful women parading down a catwalk of sorts in order to be crowned "Ms. Exotic/Erotic 2001." How thrilling. Although I found the voluptuous goddess with the electric blue dreads the most appealing, she was beaten out by the generically pretty blonde with silicone. Et tu, Exotic/Erotic? With this blatant injustice, I had had enough. It was 4am, time to go. All I had to do was find Jimmy.

I was starting to feel like a William S. Burroughs character as I made my way to the main floor of the club. Naked Lunch, anyone? Suddenly, I was roughly grabbed from behind and pinned to a corner in the dark club. I felt my assailant's erection against my ass and smelled the liquor on his breath.

"Ready to go, Michelle?" He whispered.

"Get off of me, Jimmy! C'mon, let's get out of here. I've filled my deviance quota for the night."

"Don't be too sure of that," he said before releasing my arms.

We got our jackets and stepped out into the frigid early morning air. We walked in silence. The cold November chill sobered us up quicker than black coffee as we descended to the subway platform. The usually packed terminal was deserted on this early Wednesday morning.

"So, did you have a good time? Did you get enough 'material' for your article?"

I knew he was baiting me, so I wasn't going to back down.

"Oh yeah, baby. Tons of material! You have no idea how much I've learned tonight!"

"Is that right? Why don't you share your, um, new found knowledge with me?"

Jimmy closed in on me and pinned me against one of the steel pillars. He started kissing and nibbling my neck, biting hard enough to draw a bit of blood. I was getting so turned on. I kissed him hard on the mouth and gently bit his full bottom lip.

"I want you right here, right now!" Jimmy moaned.

Jimmy got down on his knees, and ripped my fishnet stockings at the crotch, exposing my bare, swollen pussy. My clit stood at attention as his hot mouth clamped down on me. Although the possibility of anyone catching us was remote, it still made the situation that much more exciting. The night's events combined with Jimmy's expert tongue was overwhelming. He nibbled at my labia while fingering my clit. He entered me with his long, stiff tongue and I exploded in his mouth. I held his head tightly in place and grinded my drenched pussy into his face. He licked me clean. He stood up and I stuck my tongue deep into his mouth.

"Did I make you cum as well as that slut at the club did?" He asked.

"Baby, she couldn't hold a candle to you. You're the only one I want. Don't ever forget that."

I started kissing him again and began to unbutton his pants. I released his erect cock, and lovingly stroked him. I got down on my knees and took him into my hot mouth. I traced my tongue ring along his shaft. He held my shoulders and thrust deeper down my throat. We then heard a moan that was definitely not his. We weren't alone after all. There was a homeless guy masturbating behind another pillar while watching us. Just then, our train pulled up and we quickly hopped on. But, I was able to blow a kiss to our dislocated voyeur before the doors closed.

We had the entire subway car to ourselves. I pulled Jimmy's still erect cock back out and straddled him. The rocking motion of the rails combined with the flickering overhead lights was a real turn-on. The train was an express, so there were no other stops before our destination. He grabbed my ass and hips and grinded his cock so far into me. I held his shoulders tight and rode him hard.

"I want you from behind, baby"

"Anything for you, Jimmy."

I slowly lifted myself from his cock and bent forward. I held onto the top of the bench-like seats for support. Jimmy slammed into me so hard, it felt like I was on fire. He fucked me doggy-style while squeezing my exposed tits. The rocking of the train only heightened our arousal. Our moans were barely audible over the screeching of the rails. The entire car wreaked of sex. I grabbed his cock and positioned it at my ass.

"I want you to cum inside of me," I moaned.

"My pleasure, baby."

Jimmy eased his cock inside of my tight ass and grabbed my shoulders for balance. I was able to feel every inch of him invading me. I felt his balls slap against my pussy as he penetrated me as deep as humanly possible. The subway platforms were a blur as I watched them quickly pass through the graffiti-scarred windows. I started to fondle my clit as Jimmy continued to pump me. The train must have been going 80 mph.

"I'm going to cum, baby. Fuck, I'm going to cuuuummmmmmm..."

"Fuck! Baby! Me too...aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhFUCK!"

When I felt Jimmy shoot a huge load of cum into my ass, I came instantly. We collapsed on the bench beside each other. We cleaned ourselves up as best as we could, but it was not a pretty picture! Jimmy had red lipstick traces all over him, and I resembled Courtney Love after too much partying. All smeared lipstick and smudged black liner. We finally reached our stop and we were exhausted. We held each other and staggered up the stairs and onto the sidewalk. Luckily, the sun wasn't up yet. It would have surely burned our bloodshot eyes to a crisp. We made it home and fell into bed, still clothed.

Two days later when my normal bodily functions returned, and my hair stopped hurting, I was able to write my article. True to my journalistic integrity, I included all of the night's events. Well, most of the night's events.