The Experiment

Story Info
Will Nurse Richey survive Dr. Clair's sexual experiment?
3k words
3.79
42.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr. Vincent Clair stared at his enlarged penis through the glass cylinder. With a little pumping it had ballooned to three times its normal size. An immense web of veins bulged along the shaft and the head was growing purple. It was scary to behold and the pressure was beginning to get uncomfortable but he refused to settle for anything less than filling the 12 inch long, 5 inch diameter tube. He squeezed the bulb of the pump until his penis threatened to break the tube.

He was married to science. His love for the subject was born during his childhood. Unlike most boys his age Vincent was not naturally strong and athletic. Short, skinny, and bespectacled he was often picked on. Nor did he get much attention from girls, a source of much frustration as he got a little older.

Vincent's life changed when he got into high school. Science classes taught him that nature, however extraordinary, was not always suitable to man's goals. Fortunately human beings had the ability to correct nature, as with the glasses that corrected his eyesight. It was not much of a leap for him to realize this correction process could be carried out with his entire body. Steroids, hormones, protein powders--all of these things could give his frail body the boost it needed to overcome his peers in the gym and catch the eyes of the ladies. Later, laser surgeries would become available so he could even get rid of corrective lenses.

The pursuit of physical perfection was never-ending. At forty-nine years old he had the body of a thirty year old athlete. There was always a little more he could do, however--an extra inch on his biceps, a wrinkle that could be gotten rid of, another layer of fat shed. Or another inch added to his penis. Between his looks, his brains, and his money he could have any woman he wanted.

And the woman Dr. Vincent Clair wanted was Nurse Richey. He closed his eyes for a moment and imagined the wide, doey eyes of the graveyard shift nurse when she saw his new, improved penis for the first time. She had the face of a playful feline; tight, delicate, with eyebrows manicured in delicate pyramids over big, sparkling blue eyes, her blonde hair pulled up in a bun. A heavy dose of lipstick brought attention to her lips which usually had a sideways grin that made a man wish she was thinking of him. When she saw Dr. Clair's bulging, pumped-up apparatus those angled eyebrows would lift in surprise, then fall over a hungry, longing expression. Her juicy red lips would twitch a little and she'd run her tongue hungrily along them, leaving an inviting trail of moisture.

Like Dr. Clair, Nurse Richey was a woman with grand ambitions. She had already conquered the office administrator, right after conquering nursing school, and now she had free reign in the hospital. She used her freedom to advance her sexual agenda which seemed to involve a steady supply of men of all types -- fat, skinny, beefy, Black, White, Latino. Some were the boyfriends or husbands of other nurses, some were nurses, some were doctors -- but not Dr. Clair, not yet. He had been waiting patiently until he was sure he had an organ larger than any man she had been with before and a way to use it that no other man had dared.

Once Vincent was satisfied the monster was ready to be unleashed he slipped the white rubber cock ring over the seal of the pump until it constricted the base of his cock. Giddiness crept into his maniacal heart as he pressed the release valve and freed his cock from the confines of the tube. Then he reached an elongated finger across his desk to press a button on the intercom. "Nurse Richey, will you come in here please?"

It was only a moment until the door handle clicked and Nurse Richey stepped in. Her starchy white uniform was stretched almost to the ripping point at her chest and hips. She seemed flushed and slightly disheveled; Dr. Clair must have caught her just after she had finished with what she thought would be tonight's entertainment. She clasped her hands in front of her thin waist and replied, "Yes, Dr. Clair?"

Vincent stood, his new creation hidden by his long doctor's coat. He paced seriously to the front of his desk and said, "I need your professional opinion about something."

"Alright, doctor."

With a grin Vincent tossed open his coat. Her reaction was everything he could have imagined and more. Her eyebrows nearly hopped off her forehead, her jaw hung slack. She gulped, then licked her lips as he had anticipated while one hand involuntarily reached towards it.

"Yes, that's it," Vincent coaxed, "go ahead and touch it."

She stepped forward and sunk to her knees in front of him, unable to draw her eyes away. She lifted it with both hands, the head dipping off the end. Her eyes darted back and forth across it to take in every inch, every vein, and comprehend the sheer magnitude of the organ she held in her hands. "It's...it's so big!" she whispered.

"Isn't it marvelous? And do you know where it's going to go?"

She knew where she'd like it to go, where she could squeeze and ride it and sear it with her love-heat. It would fill her so completely as to shove thoughts right out of her little blonde head, leaving her with nothing but a throbbing state of ecstasy. But no, that was the obvious place for it if he was showing it to her. It was implied and Dr. Clair would never state an implication aloud. She gasped as the meaning hit her: "You don't mean?"

Vincent's smile widened. "I do mean."

"But doctor, you can't possibly...it won't fit!"

"Of course it will."

"But it will hurt so much!" tears were welling up in her eyes, "and it will for weeks and weeks afterward! I won't even be able to sit down!"

"My dear nurse, am I not a man of science?"

"Of course you are, you're a genius!"

"And have I not been kind to you in the past?"

Nurse Richey blushed. For the last couple of months Dr. Clair had fed her a steady suplly of little gifts: flowers, chocolates, jewelry, lingerie. Sex toys. "Yes, of course."

"Then will you not trust me?"

"I'd trust you with my life. But how do you intend to do it?"

"Come, I'll show you." Dr. Clair opened the door adjoining his examination room. It was clean, white, and brightly lit with a table in the middle for patients to lie down on. Next to the table was a metal tray draped in a white cloth. Vincent pulled the cloth away to reveal an assortment of instruments: shining, stainless steel butt plugs, a latex tube connected to a squeeze bulb, a thin, flat metal disk and a large bottle of lube.

"You see? We will progress in stages. I will begin, of course, by applying an ample amount of lubricant to the orifice. I'll give it a bit of a warm-up with my fingers," at this he tugged on a latex glove, "and then I'll insert this smallest of weighted plugs." He held the plug up for her to examine and continued, "Of course, you'll need something to do as this stretches you out, so I'll let you examine my organ however you wish to help you relax." Nurse Richey felt unsure about having her ass penetrated by a steel plug but her mouth watered at the prospect of having Vincent's enormous instrument in it.

"After enough time has passed I'll remove the plug, only to fit a larger one in its place. Then a larger one, and a larger one, and so on. Does that sound like a plan?"

"Yes, doctor."

"Excellent! Bend over the table there and let's begin."

Nurse Richey complied, her uniform cracking stiffly around her buttocks. Dr. Clair pulled up a stool and peeled her dress up to her waist. "What a naughty girl," he remarked, "you weren't wearing any undergarments. Whatever for, I wonder?"

He poured the lube onto his gloved fingers before globbing it on her anus. It was cold, sending an unexpected shiver through her body. He spread it in a circle around the rim, warming it and relaxing the sphincter with the pleasurable sensation.

"Were you preparing for me?" At this he inserted a finger. He waited a moment before wiggling it around, setting her body ashiver with a tingling cross between a tickle and an orgasm. "Or have you been playing with someone else?" He inserted the first steel plug slowly, pushing her ass cheeks aside as the muscles relaxed to accommodate the large foreign object.

It was not at all what Nurse Richey expected. Her ass was not alive with fire or spasming in pain. In fact it felt full in a way her vagina never could, and her mind leapt to imagine the same sensation between her legs. Her clitoris flared to life and she began to grow warm.

"Now for you to get used to this little toy. Relax, enjoy its weight stretching out the unused nerves back there. With a little practice you may even be able to move it back and forth a little with nothing more than the contractions of your muscles."

She closed her eyes and did as she was told, relaxing as much as possible then clenching as hard as possible around the unyielding steel. Vincent watched in childish glee as it bobbed between her ass cheeks, the lube oozing around it to make her orifice glisten in the office lights.

He moved around in front of her then and tapped her forehead with his engorged member. She opened her eyes and felt her pulse quicken. "Please doctor, may I have it in my pussy?"

Dr. Clair was tempted. He had never taken this nurse before and with her considerable experience with men she could likely show him things he had never seen in the bedroom. Vincent was a man of science, however, and this might be his only chance to experience the pleasure of plowing a woman's ass with his Frankencock. He simply could not afford to take chances with her sweet, fresh love-muffin.

"No, not tonight. You may, however, fondle and lick it to your heart's content."

This she did with a relish that made Dr. Clair's cold heart melt. She licked and she licked, inch by loving inch along the meaty shaft before wrapping her mouth around the head. The heas was so large she could just fit it in her mouth but it was soft, puffy, and delectable as no head she had ever sampled before. With both hands she stroked the pole--an iron-hard contrast to the gigantic marshmallow in her mouth. She strained to touch it with her lips, relaxing her throat to let the head slide in. It felt as if she would suffocate but she could manage it. She loved the challenge of it as much as the taste. How much could she take in—here and elsewhere? She pulled it out to say, "I'm ready for the next level doctor."

"So soon?" He checked his watch, "It's hardly been five minutes!" But he complied, inserting a plug the size of a banana. It filled her further, stretching her nerves further, but it was not a challenge. "Fuck it," she cried, "skip to the end!"

The end was a truly wonderful plug. Few ever needed anything like it and of those who braved it almost none fully inserted it. Its tapered tip was as wide as the average plug's base and its base rounder than a bar stool. It was heavy too—as much a challenge for Vincent to pick up as it was for Nurse Richey to accommodate in an organ never meant to see such use.

Vincent's arms quivered as he slowly pushed the tip around her buttocks. They moved aside easily to make room for the instrument, even as her anus expanded to suck it in. Further and further Vincent pushed, fascinated at the elasticity of her asshole and the way it seemed to be climbing the plug rather than simply allowing it to slide in. But as the plug reached the size of a coconut the ass's progress began to slow. Nurse Richey's legs were quivering beyond her control. It was as if every nerve in her body was gathered at the base of her spine and fired off in one big bundle. The pleasure was so intense she couldn't release it all and it began to take over her brain. Her only thought was that she couldn't stop—her body tensed and strained but her ass loosened further and further, allowing the cold, monumental steel to spread her round cheeks so far apart that they were meeting on top of the plug's massive base.

Dr. Vincent felt a tear running down his cheek as his heart gushed with joy at this momentous occasion. In all his years as a man of science he had never seen anything like it. The fluorescent lights of his office glared like a spotlight from the plug, glowing at the gooey, luby edges with a halo. It was solid, immovable, even as the legs and buttocks spasmed wildly around it, it was like a universe unto itself. And now it was time to insert himself into that universe.

The plug came out easily, heavy and warm with her heat. Vincent caressed it a moment before returning it to his tray. He turned back to examine her anus; it was a gaping, stretching maw, a vacuum left by the withdrawal of a powerful object. Dr. Clair inserted the cure, feeling for the first time the true power of his prodigious pecker. Her ass was immeasurably warm but not uncomfortable. It clung to his meat-stick as it traversed her tunnel but it was not too tight. In fact, it seemed made to fit him and he exalted in ramming his dick into her again and again, jubilantly plowing her ass and screaming with mad abandon.

It was fortunate for Nurse Richey that she was experiencing an out-of-body experience at this point, aware only that her ass was in the hands, and penis, of a truly twisted human being. Dr. Clair relished in the ovalling of her orifice, ramming his new organ in further and further to stretch it to its limits. It was a double experiment of sorts, not only to see how large his penis was but what it could do to female anatomy. He enjoyed the almost painful tightening of her sphincter as it strained to reject the unnaturally large foreign object. No plug could match the intense pushing, shoving, probing of a man bent on achieving a new level of human sexual experience.

Nurse Richey's ass was alive with sensation even as her brain shut off. She shoved her ass back along Vincent's pole to take it harder, deeper. She wanted it so far inside her that he would have to strain to pull it out again. She locked down on it as hard as her overworked sphincter possibly could, trying to take in the hot, ridgy, throbbing sensation along every inch of her backdoor tunnel. Her fingernails clawed involuntarily at the table, her body shuddered and writhed. Screams ripped from her windpipe as Vincent's gigantic member overcame her again and again.

Vincent's large hands clamped down on Richey's meaty ass cheeks, arching his back to leverage the Frankencock in further. The nurse cried out as the deep penetration forced lubricant to ooze out in the miniscule seam between Clair's dick and Richey's anus. The ooze dripped to the floor where it formed a pool with vaginal juice that was practically squirting out with shock-waves of pleasure. Nurse Richey's bodily functions were completely out of her control; her anus quivered and gave up, the muscles completely worn out, dilating in fatigued defeat.

Clair laughed maniacally, thrusting and slapping her ass with increased ferocity as he neared climax. He pulled back and with a final mighty shove he sent them both spiraling into ecstasy, filling her orifice with white goo until it was overflowing. Richey's body seized and contorted, her ass spasming wildly with pleasure, sending the jizz and lubricant spraying everywhere. When it was done Dr. Clair collapsed on her limp, wet body, content with the night's experiment.

Nurse Richey sighed, smiled and said, "Thank you Dr. Clair. That was a memorable experience."

An empty feeling made its way into Vincent Clair's stomach but he kept his voice optimistic. "I can give you more, you know."

Richey's scintillating laughter echoed off the exam room walls. "No, I don't think so."

"But you said it was memorable. That's good, right?"

"Good, yes. And original, which is what's important to me. But unfortunately I just can't bring myself to be with the same man twice."

"But I'm very creative. I'm a scientist after all!"

"Listen, I grew up on a farm in the middle of nowhere. The only boy in thirty miles was as dumb as a rock and hung as a grasshopper. There was nothing worth fucking until I got to the big city. Now that I'm here I'm going to take advantage of everything this place has to offer."

Nurse Richey stopped to lean in and kiss the flabbergasted doctor. "Be happy I got around to you. It was fantastic, don't get me wrong but unless you can turn yourself into a whole new person, I need to move on." She stepped back into her tight uniform and smoothed it down, giving Dr. Clair one last tantalizing view of her curves before she went out the door.

Vincent smiled and said to himself, "Turn myself into other people? My dear, you don't know just how much science can do. But you'll find out soon enough." Wild, uncontrolled laughter filled the empty hallway outside of the Dr. Vincent Clair's office.