The Experiment

Story Info
A woman is kidnapped by a mad doctor and sexually abused.
22.2k words
4.44
257.4k
249
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taylor tried to claw her way out of a deep sleep. Something was wrong and she was having a great deal of difficulty gathering her awareness. Sleep weighed her down like a cloak, and she struggled to move. Exerting her will she opened her eyes but it helped little. The room she was in was dark and she could only barely make out some walls of white around her.

Taylor began to panic when she attempted to move her arms and found herself unable. Her legs also would not obey her commands. Her fear was making her mind more and more clear and she discovered that in fact she could move her limbs but they were bound in some way, limiting her range of motion to minor adjustments.

Lifting her head she looked down at her body and saw that she was restrained in a strait jacket that was affixed to a gurney, her bare legs were strapped to the table.

What was going on?

Thirst made her voice rough and uneven as she called out weakly.

"Hello?"

Moving her dry tongue around she attempted to moisten her mouth and gather some saliva to swallow. A meagre trickle ran down her parched throat and she tried once more to call out.

"Hello? Is anyone there?" This time her voice made enough noise to potentially pass beyond the room she was in, but not likely.

The walls she now saw were not only white, but had padding on them.

Taylor appeared to be in a mental hospital.

Why? What could she remember?

The last memories she had were of being at a rave dancing and enjoying herself. She had taken some drugs, but nothing crazy or new to her. This hangover didn't feel anything like the aftereffects of any recreational drug she had ever taken before.

Her struggles left her exhausted and she slumped back on the small bed and took some deep breaths.

Her body was uncomfortable, achy and fatigued, but she didn't feel injured at all so that was a relief. The most discomforting thing was her extreme thirst.

Laying on the narrow gurney she reviewed all she could remember of the party, which was a great deal up until a certain point. After dancing for hours and skipping here and there meeting new people and reconnecting with old friends she had started dancing with some men she had never seen before. They had been good looking, dressed in sexy revealing costumes, and they had been funny. She remembered laughing a lot. At some point they had all been thirsty from dancing and had gone to one of the men's van for some bottles of water. She wouldn't drink from unsealed vessels at a party.

They had been drinking water, and Taylor was pretty sure she started kissing them both. Was anyone else there? At one point yes, but bits of memory from later in the night floated by, they had been alone. Then Taylor only remembered fragments of dreams.

Now she was here, bound to this bed, dying of thirst.

In the distance Taylor heard some doors open and close. Footsteps echoed down some far off space, and the click of heels on a hard surface drew closer.

"Help!" she cried over and over. "I'm here! Help me!"

The door of her room opened and light spilled in, then was cut off.

"Hello?" she said, her voice sounding meek and frightened t her own ears.

"Hello." A calm male voice said. "You will want to close your eyes a moment, I'm going to turn on some lights. "

Taylor complied and bright light made her wince even behind her eyelids.

"Where am I?" she asked.

"All in good time. First let me perform a few tests to make sure you are healthy and adjusting well."

"I really need some water."

"Yes of course. One moment, please." Opening her eyes, and blinking, she became adjusted to the bright overhead lights. The man was moving around the small space doing something, and Taylor saw that he wore a doctors lab coat, surgical mask and cap.

When he stepped away from the object he was working on she saw that he had turned on a video camera and was recording her.

"What is that for?"

"Documentation. Now here drink this." The man held up a bottle of water with a straw in it. Taylor greedily sipped from the straw and gulped down the water, her neck straining to life her heavy head while swallowing as much as she could.

As the water filled her stomach she realized how empty it was, and how full her bladder. She had no appetite, but she could tell it had been a long time since she had eaten last.

The doctor said, "I understand that you are going to have a lot of questions, but please do your very best to relax. I need to run some tests to make certain your body is stable before I explain anything. It would not do to have you worked up at all. So please lay back and allow me to work, then we can talk."

Her thirst quenched Taylor decided to co-operate, she was terribly tired and had little strength to argue.

The doctor began to move above her head out of view. The sound of clattering and sliding made her curious and when he came back into view beside her she looked over and saw that he was pulling a cart with monitors and medical equipment closer to her. He put a device on her finger and soon a steady beeping began. He took her blood pressure and looked into her eyes with a light and essentially gave her a complete once over.

Her curiosity was growing more and more acute, but she allowed him to do his job while she tried to remember how she got here. She grew thirsty once more and asked for more water. The doctor looked at her and she saw that his eyes were dark brown like her own, with a little tilt to them and an Asian look. They were not kind eyes and she looked away quickly. He seemed to be in his forties or fifties, and when he held the bottle for her once more she saw that he wore latex gloves over his delicate artist's hands.

She drank the rest of the bottle and when she finished the doctor moved the equipment away once more. When he returned to her she saw that he carried a bed pan. Lifting her hips, he was stronger than he looked, he placed it under her bottom.

Embarrassed she looked down to see him untie a strap on the strait jacket that buckled at her stomach and ran down between her legs and up her backside. Under the strap she wore only plain white panties, and her embarrassment grew as she discovered that they were not her own underwear. What she had worn to the party were far different.

The doctor pulled down on them and exposed her genitals to the air. Shame made her blush as she was exposed, her smooth waxed sex totally nude to his gaze. He then moved away and puttered around where she could not see him.

The pressure in her bladder overcame her humiliation and soon she released her bladder and began to urinate into the pan, the splash and flow of her voiding echoing around the small space debasing her profoundly.

When at last she finished her lengthy pee, she was forced to lay helpless, her bottom painfully resting on the metal pan, splashed from her urine hitting the metal, her sex exposed, damp from her flow. Mortified she desperately wanted to wipe herself and cover up, but her arms were bound to her body in a hug she didn't appreciate.

The doctor returned and took a baby wipe and cleaned her buttocks and then slowly, unscrupulously he cleaned her labia of her urine, his fingers rubbing her folds with the cloth invasively. A few tears gathered in Taylor's eyes and she closed them to keep her utter humiliation to herself.

The doctor then lifted her hips once more and removed the bedpan. She heard him pouring her urine into a container or something, the splash of it shaming her even more somehow.

The bright lights of the room were warm and Taylor began to sweat from the heat, and the intensity of her blushing. She felt tears trickled down the sides of her face as she recalled the camera situated at the foot of the bed recording her degradation.

Leaving her exposed the doctor pulled a chair up beside her gurney and held up a needle. Wiping a cotton ball across her skin he placed the needle against her left buttock and pierced her flesh. The sting was sharp for a moment and then became a dull ache. When he pulled the needle out, he once more wiped the cotton ball across her skin and went back to the area above her head.

The doctor returned to his chair and leaned back looking at her face.

"I think that should do it. You are physically fit and should soon feel much better with what I just gave you. I would very much enjoy answering your questions now."

"Who are you?"

"I am your new doctor. "

"Where am I? Why am I here?"

"Where you are is my, um... research facility would be the best term for it. Why you are here is to aid me in my research."

"What?" Taylor couldn't seem to understand what he was saying. The words made sense just not the concepts.

"I have brought you here to study you. Specifically to test the drugs I have been working on. Test subjects are so difficult to find, and certain the ones I find so... appealing... are harder still."

"I don't understand." Her voice was getting more quiet as she grew more afraid of this man.

"No, I don't suppose you do."

"What happened to me last night?"

"Last night? Why nothing at all. You just lay here sleeping." Behind his mask she could see his face lift with a smile that did not make his eyes look friendly or kind. "But I would imagine you mean what happened to you the night you were brought here. That was two days ago and on that night my staff abducted you and brought you to me. Now here you are, and in a few moments the fun will begin."

Taylor struggled once more in her bonds and he smiled down at her while she screamed for a few futile moments.

When she gave up, both from fatigue and despondency he began to speak once more.

"I believe I can understand your trepidation, but if all goes as planned, and I have every confidence it will, you will soon feel aroused, and all that transpires after will be most enjoyable. We just have to wait for the drugs to take hold."

Taylor did feel something taking effect in her blood. She felt tingly, her body responding to whatever he had given her. She felt the familiar rush of MDMA, but much faster and more aggressive than when she took pills. Terrified she tried to fight it off, but her body betrayed her mind as she began to feel the warm opening up of sexual arousal. Usually when Taylor took MDMA, or any other street drug she felt sexy, but not overtly sexual. The love drugs were not actually sexual in nature. To her they just made her feel free, light, and more open to new sensations. This feeling was pure lust though.

Her nipples began to ache behind the canvas of her strait jacket, her vagina was lubricating, and opening up ready for action. Even her lips felt like they were swelling and she licked them making her mouth feel lewd and needy for attention.

"It appears that things are starting to work. How do you feel?"

Taylor moaned.

"This is for science, please try and articulate what you are experiencing."

"Confused."

"In what way?"

"I don't want this to happen. But..." ashamed of herself Taylor felt lust through every part of her body. She ached for his touch, anyone's touch. She wanted mouths to kiss, and fingers on and in her. And it was all she could do to stop herself from begging to see his cock.

"But?"

"I am so goddamn horny right now." She cried despairingly. "I want sex. I want it so badly."

"Ah. Perfect." The doctor leaned forward and ran a gloved finger along the groove of her sex. Taylor groaned clenching her teeth as his finger parted the lips of her pussy and ran upwards. When he touched her electric shocks ran along her nerves making her arch her body off the table and thrust her hips up to meet his digit.

Taylor usually had a fairly healthy sexual appetite. She had had a few one night stands, booty calls and casual friends with benefits, but in general she preferred romantic sex in the confines of a loving relationship. At no time however had she ever felt this level of sexual desire. Just a finger on her pussy was bringing her close to orgasm.

Gasping for breath she endured intense hunger for more stimulation as his finger traced the folds of her opening, teasing her with light probing. Bucking her hips up at him she was trying to position his finger over her clitoris, or get him to enter her vagina.

All her squirming seemed to amuse the doctor. He grinned and laughed at her need and moved his finger away from her clit out of the reach of her longing slit.

"It would appear that the serum is working. Now a few more questions." Taylor moaned her frustration. She needed to be fucked. "Would it be safe to say you would happily have sex with me right now?"

"Yesss. Oh please."

"Even though you have no idea who I am, have not even seen my face, and are aware that I have arranged for you to be kidnapped and brought here against your will?"

Squirming in her bindings Taylor tried to ignore the words he was saying. Her insatiable sexual craving was overwhelming. Taylor couldn't reconcile her body's needs with her minds horror at what was happening to her, and the maddening demands of her body were blanketing her fear.

"I don't give a shit. Please just touch me some more. Anything. "

Casually the doctor brought his hand once more to her sex. With the barest flick of his finger he brushed the hood covering her clit and she twitched violently as sensation sent electricity coursing along her nerves. Taylor's brain flooded with pleasure and she gasped loudly.

"Now, you must focus miss. I need you to tell me in detail what you are feeling."

"Everything. I feel so much right now. So many emotions, and so much sensation."

"Tell me how your sexual organs feel?"

"Alive! Everything your finger is doing to me feels more intense than any other feeling I have ever had. It is like I never knew how to feel before. " As she spoke her words became more laboured, her breath rasping in and out as he stroked his finger up and down along the groove of her slot. "I can barely keep my eyes open. I want to concentrate on your hand on me. Can I please just cum? I want to so badly."

"What about other skin?" He took his hand from her sex and stroke along her thigh.

"I feel more than usual there too. I can handle this, but it still feels wonderful. What did you give me?"

Taylor was clenching her thighs together trying to trap his hand, attempting to have some control over what she was feeling, but he slipped out of her grip and stroked the outside of her leg where she couldn't clench.

"I have given you an experimental new drug. I was not allowed to test it on humans, and animals can hardly describe sensation the way you can so I have continued my research beyond the reach of the scientific community." As he spoke he moved his hands to her chest and began to unbuckle the straps on her strait jacket. "There are a great many details left to work out, but in the main I am satisfied with how the serum is working thus far." He freed one of her arms and before she could attempt any measure of escape he pulled it over her head and began to buckle it to something she couldn't see.

"I'll need you to be completely candid with me about how things feel. Without your honesty other people may suffer, so let us spare them that, shall we?" He unbuckled her other arm and twisted it above her head as well.

"Please don't hurt me. I'll do anything you want. "

"I have no intention of hurting you. Quite the opposite rather. I intend to pleasure you. Or actually have you pleasured." With both her arms fastened above her head the doctor then unstrapped the front of the jacket and exposed her bare breasts.

The room was not cold, but when the air hit her nipples the contrast to the stuffy heat of the strait jacket made her sigh with delight, her sweaty breasts cooling and feeling gloriously naked. There was a streak of the exhibitionist in Taylor when she felt comfortable, and somehow this drug she was on made that aspect of her personality more heightened.

The doctor took hold of her left breast, cupping the weight of her small firm breast and groping it. Bliss radiated out from his hand as her skin gloried in his manipulation of her tissue. She groaned and arched up to meet his hand.

"Tell me how this feels."

"Wonderful. My nipples are really sensitive. Way more than usual, and they are usually really tender. Mmm. That feels so good."

"So once more your need to be touched outweighs the sense of violation you may feel in my abducting you and violating your person this way?"

Frowning Taylor tried to reconcile the way her body was writhing around under his hand and her utter degradation at being tied here and videotaped in such a humiliating situation.

"Yes. I just want to cum so badly. Please let me go! I won't tell anyone about this. Just fuck me and then I'll leave. You want to fuck me don't you? Please!"

"Oh yes my sweet, I want to fuck you very, very badly. You are exactly the kind of woman I most admire physically. You are fit, well made, and absolutely adorable looking. Your breasts are exquisite, your legs perfect, and your pussy is as pretty as they come. But alas I will have to bring in other men to properly service you. A scientist must maintain some level of objectivity." With that he stood up and her body felt bereft once his probing fingers abandoned her tingling flesh.

She heard him speak, but not to her. "We are ready for you now." Then she heard a clatter that sounded like an old style phone.

"I am going to give you what you so badly want, and I will be documenting what you experience, so feel free to vocalise any particular feelings good or bad that you have while the experiment is carried out." The doctor moved over to the camera once more and sat on a chair just behind it. Craning her neck up as far as she could she saw that he had a small desk set up in the darkness, and a table lamp clicked on as she watched him. He opened a notebook and made some notes while she turned her gaze to the camera.

Taylor had the distinct impression that there were many people looking at her through the lens of the camera, and in spite of the indignity of her position she felt a stirring of lecherousness squirming in her deepest recesses. Her sex felt drenched with her passion as she looked deep into the camera's lens. A wicked carnality suffused her skin and she yearned to be exposed as the wanton slut she felt like she was right now.

Another part of her mind was aware that this was not really her, that the drugs had done this to her. That part of her mind recoiled from what she felt, and wanted no part of the shameless degenerate she was being under the influence of whatever serum this madman had given her.

Preoccupied Taylor hadn't noticed the sound of footsteps in the hall until the door opened.

Sudden humiliation at her nudity made her whimper and attempt to shield herself from the newcomers, but she was without recourse, spread eagle on the gurney with no clothes covering her most intimate parts. Clenching her legs together hid her slit, but that was the extent of appeasing her sudden modesty that she could attain.

Glancing over at who had arrived in spite of her mortification Taylor saw two big men in hospital scrubs enter the room and stand on either side of her bed gazing down at her nudity. Blushing furiously she bit her lip to avid begging them to touch her. Both men were big and muscular and dangerous looking. Then suddenly she recognized them from the party. These were the men she had been dancing with, and with whom she had gone back to the van with.

Anger bloomed as she realized they were the ones that had kidnapped her.

"Thank you gentlemen. Let us get you ready for the test, shall we?" the doctor came back to the gurney and past Taylor. The two big men grinned down at her, and one raised a fist at waist height over Taylor's vulnerable body. The other man quickly bumped his fist with the first man and they looked smugly down at her.