The Experiment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ash lay back on the bed, "Wow that was hot, you two together are extraordinary, the amount of love and trust is phenomenal... that was the best fuck I ever had."

I was deliriously happy with his comments. Ash got dressed and left us cuddling. I needed Alan's reassuring presence, this reconnecting was so much better than my experience with Richard, I felt content and satisfied.

We talked it through afterward, Alan said seeing me turn his fantasy into a reality was a truly intoxicating experience. Watching as I gave in to my lust for another man was enthralling and Ash's relaxed approach eased his anxieties. I told him I was so lucky to have a husband who wanted the best for me and was willing to support me. I really did love him and made certain he knew that. And yes I liked the sex, loved it in fact, it really had blown my mind.

***

We shared more dates with Ash, each as fulfilling as the first. As our friendship progressed along with our sex lives we also talked about our hopes and expectations. I was delighted when Ash said he would be willing to be exclusive with us if we could arrange enough time together and there were no other guys on the horizon, that idea really excited me.

It was the counsellor's idea to capture our discussions in the form of a compact agreement. They said it was vital to have clear communication and understanding, reading the first draft was enlightening:

This is a temporary 3 month contract agreed by the under signed parties. Prerequisites are that the hot wife and cuckolded husband love and are committed to each other; they and their family come first. They will both continue to communicate open and honestly and all parties, treating each other with respect.

The undersigned hot wife: Will remain exclusive to her bull and husband, although flirting with others is allowed and encouraged. Will continue to have sexual relations with her husband; these will be secondary to the needs of her primary lover/ bull. Endeavour to involve her husband in hot wife activities and /or provide details of all liaisons to the husband. Be able to share details of her encounters to close friends. Dress in a sexual manner reflecting her hot wife status, including lingerie stockings and heels. Communicate her sexual desires to the husband. Not deny the relationship with her bull and will introduce him freely as her boyfriend.

That last clause sent an exciting shiver through my spine, even though I knew the programme would be broadcast at some future date.

The undersigned cuckold: Will accept that the bull is able to satisfy his wife sexually. Encourage his hot wife to engage in sexual behaviour with her chosen bull. She deserves to have this; you will not get angry or disappointed and will remain supportive. Will facilitate sexual encounters with the chosen bull, including transport to locations to meet. Will purchase sexy clothing and lingerie for the hot wife. Allow use of the marital home and bed and if requested prepare the hot wife for her dates. Will remain exclusive to his hot wife.

The undersigned bull: Will remain exclusive to the hot wife. Treat the hot wife and husband with respect at all times and support their relationship. Keep himself in peak physical condition. Fuck the hot wife to the best of his abilities. Will accompany the hot wife on social activities and dates, treating the hot wife as his girlfriend. Spend prolonged periods of time at the hot wife's residence, including every other weekend and at least 1 night per week.

At the conclusion of the 3 month trial period, all parties will have 1 week to determine if the agreement will terminate or be extended. Extensions will last for 6 month intervals.

We tweaked the contract a few times and all agreed to sign it.

I talked Helen and compared to theirs which was far more severe. Mark wasn't allowed to have sex with Helen and would be placed in a cock cage. It seemed Mark got off on elements of humiliation and power. Helen was encouraged to fuck multiple men despite Richard arguing for exclusivity. I suggested that she seemed to be treating Mark very harshly. She let the comment sink in for a while before replying,

"Yeah I suppose I am, do you know we were happily married for 20 years when he told me about his hot wife fantasies. I tried to be supportive but he kept on about the sex with others. I actually left him for 3 months, he begged me to come back. I just couldn't understand it; he promised to honour and cherish me, asking me to fuck other guys was hardly that. In the end I tried it to shut him up, and it was a bit better than I expected but no more than that. He thinks I crave big cock and can't do without it, but the truth is I'd happily go back to what we had."

"Oh Helen, I had no idea, do you still love him?"

"I do, that is the problem but its changing, I don't love him in the same way I used to. I keep thinking something will shake him back to the man I married but he takes it all, every humiliation. I mean a cock cage for fucks sake, that's just not right and he even agreed the contract where I am encouraged to fuck anyone I like. It's pitiful, maybe the man I thought he was never really existed."

I was shocked at Helen's revelation; she was so positive and had such a bubbly personality. I thought she was pushing for the sex and men but her description sounded more like a trial for her.

***

The producers offered us an extended reality programme. It would involve checking in and filming with us once per month, the fees were significant and I was delighted. Everything was working so well, Alan and Ash got on fabulously and our sex life was amazing. Having two handsome men care for me was tremendous, I thought I was truly blessed.

The original island based show aired on some obscure channel but it broke their viewing records.

At the end of our second filming session, we confirmed that we intended to extend our hot wife contract for another 6 months and wanted to arrange a blessing ceremony for our union. The programme loved that idea and paid handsomely to film it.

***

"You may exchange rings."

Ash placed his ring on my left ring hand, pushing it down next to Alan's. I reciprocated putting a ring on his ring finger.

"You may kiss your bull."

I gave Ash a full on passionate kiss, it was a hot wife wedding so I reached down and took hold of the bulge in his pants in a firm grip.

The celebrant caught me by surprise, "Your cuckold husband Alan would like to offer you an anklet as a sign of your union."

Alan produced a small gift box and took an anklet out of it. He went to one knee and I lifted my foot to his thigh, giving him a good view of my white bridal lingerie including silk stocking and satin panties. I had never been so happy in my entire life.

We went on vacations and often attended social events together, at other time I went out as a couple with either Alan and Ash. But in most ways our lives were very normal, work, shopping, bills to pay etc. The guys spent alternate nights in my bed but most of the sex was shared between three of us, both trusted each other enough to allow individual sessions.

I had a reputation now and got hit on, I also heard the word slut directed at me a lot; both Alan and Ash were quick to step in and protect me. They both got rewarded for that, I loved it when they worked on things together. After some initial uproar especially from our families, most people were curious and asked lots of questions. I'd like to think we contributed to cuckolding becoming more acceptable and demonstrating we weren't evil people.

I am not sure when things started changing in our relationship, but I was gradually spending more and more time with Ash. Alan would often just watch us going at it. I looked up after Ash has just given me a second sound fucking, to see Alan sitting in the chair covered in his own cum. For a second I didn't recognise the man I had married, he looked diminished. I cuddled into Ash's strong arms and asked Alan to go sleep in the spare room.

After that Ash became more or less a permanent fixture in my marital bed, our connection grew as the one with Alan seemed to fade. I recalled Helen's words and wondered if the same thing was happening to me. I still loved Alan but I wasn't sure if I was in love with him and most worryingly I wasn't sure if I still respected him as much as I should have.

I called Helen to ask for some advice, only to learn that she and Mark were separated and in the process of divorcing. Helen had started exclusively dating an accountant and seemed much more settled and content.

I wondered if Alan loved me or would he be happy with any woman willing to be a hot wife and perform for him. I was in a dilemma, my time and the sex with Ash was fantastic but I seemed to be losing my husband. I tried talking to him, going out on dates with him and bedding him but it felt like we had lost the intimacy of our relationship. Without Ash in our lives, I think Alan would have wanted me to be out dating multiple guys constantly. I accepted it was as much my fault as his, we had wanted to explore together. We had insisted either of us we could stop at any time, but it felt like we had come too far now.

Spending more time with Ash wasn't deliberate; it just seemed to happen naturally, he felt more like my husband than Alan did, becoming the man of the house. He had committed himself to me exclusively and was fulfilling some of the wedding vows my husband had defaulted on. I knew it wasn't permanent, Ash was younger and wanted a family and our contract was due for renewal in 3 months.

It was in the second of those three months when Ash announced that he'd met a girl and liked her; and only 2 weeks later that he sat us down and said he felt they had a connection and that he'd like to explore things with her and date her.

I tried to cover my anguish, saying I knew he wanted a family and a monogamous relationship. He started dating her with our approval; he introduced us not hiding anything about our previous relationship. She was gorgeous, so young with an engaging positive personality, I thought she was perfect for him. It was sad for me, I did love him but realised I had to let him go, especially as he wanted a family. I offered to give him his ring back but he insisted I keep it as a memento and said he would never forget me.

It was fun whilst it had lasted and I could still grow old with Alan. I thought it was a good thing for us; we could look to reconnect and recover our relationship. I sat him down and explained my concerns at length suggesting we go back to being a monogamous couple.

Alan's response was to say his boss wanted to take me out. I guess there was no going back after all, maybe Helen had the only solution... then again maybe our next search would be just as much fun as the first. With my exposure from the programme I now had a long list of suitors and Alan's boss was a multi-millionaire and rather hunky.

For better or for worse I had committed to this lifestyle with Alan, I was a hot wife and would do my best to make it work.