The Experiment

Story Info
Reluctant Hannah participates in an "experiment".
3k words
3.86
193.9k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ptstewart
ptstewart
226 Followers

The subjects are told that the study measures women's sexual response. The financial reward is quite substantial - $1000.00 – and so the offer attracts a good number of college students. The "experiment" takes place off campus in a set of offices above a secondhand CD shop downtown. This does arouse suspicion in some of respondents, but the lure of the money overcomes many reservations. By the time Hannah walks through the office door I had been in town almost a week. Soon it would be time to get out – the local police would soon get to hear of the fake experiments.

Hannah was the perfect subject. She explained she needed the money to meet her tuition fees and to pay off several credit cards and so was quite desperate in her need for cash. Hannah though was a pretty and very ordinary young woman recently arrived from the suburbs. When she telephoned to arrange an appointment she explained that she had three sisters and she was the youngest, her Daddy's favorite. She loved animals and volunteered at a vet's office during school breaks. Her best qualities she thought were honesty and friendliness. She was facing me across an impressive looking desk. I was wearing a white coat over a slightly shabby tweed jacket. My old-fashioned glasses completed the picture of an objective social science interested only furthering knowledge.

Hannah was tall (she told me she played on the college volleyball team). Her reddish/brown hair was pulled back in a tight pony tail, the end of which reached the small of her back. She was athletic, nineteen years-old, and deliciously innocent. She wore a pair of hip hugging black Levi jeans that exposed her midriff below her cut-off t-shirt. I noticed she was wearing sandals and that her finger nails and toes her manicured and unpainted. She wore no makeup.

I started my usual routine. I pushed a heap of forms for her to sign and left her alone. My spy hole allowed me to see her behave just as I expected and as others had done. She looked through the papers, paying special attention to the letterheads (The Institute for the Advancement of Women's Health). Then she looked around the room. There was a bookcase stuffed, in a slightly disorderly fashion, full of books about psychology and sociology. She inspected the degree certificates hanging on the wall. The first of the pile of documents invites the subject to telephone a number of names at impressive sounding institutions to confirm my credentials and the importance of the experiment she is participating in. This was the first crucial hurdle. The numbers were faked of course, but if a subject actually took the trouble to phone I would stop the process. Any young woman who is brave enough to phone an unknown professor who was head of a department or research institute would be trouble later on. I was right in my prediction that Hannah would sign the document acknowledging that she had confirmed the authenticity of the experiment. The other papers were quickly filled in and signed.

I resumed my seat opposite Hannah and read through her details. She had been a very good student at high school, liked reading and playing sports. She was from a small town in Kansas. Her father was an accountant and her mother a school teacher.

"So Hannah lets get started," I said cheerfully. I interrupted myself. "First things first. I can give you a check or cash? Which will it be?" Hannah, like all the others, chose cash. I passed the large envelope which she quickly stuffed into her bag with an almost apologetic smile. Now that she had taken the money the rest would be much easier. "I need to ask a few questions first before we start the experiment proper, OK?" She nodded in agreement, slightly nervous. I asked her a number of health-related questions before, with a slight "embarrassed" hesitation, I asked her whether she had a boyfriend.

"Yes," she said, a delightful blush spreading from her cheeks to her neck.

"Wonderful," I said, "What's his name?"

"Tony."

"Have you and Tony had, um, sex?"

"Yes we have."

She didn't look at me when she answered, clearly slightly uncomfortable with the question. "How many men have you had full penetrative sex with Hannah?" This time she looked up sharply.

"Three," she said quietly.

"What age did you loose your virginity?"

"I was seventeen."

"When did you start masturbating?" Now she looked really uncomfortable. I sat there, seemingly uninterested, going through a routine set of questions. "Hannah, when you start touching yourself sexually?"

"I dunno, twelve I think."

"Good, you seem like a normal healthy woman," I said and she responded with a thankful smile. "How often do you masturbate at the moment?"

"Do I have to answer that question?" She asked, her face now bright red.

"We need truthful and complete information Hannah," I said in a parental and slightly annoyed tone. "This is why the Institute pays you so generously." It was always useful to remind them that they had been paid; it cemented the sense of obligation they felt.

"Sorry," she replied in a girlish way.

"Don't worry about it," I responded gently, with a bright smile of encouragement. "Would you like something to drink? A soda or perhaps a glass of water?" She declined with a slight shake of her head. "Are you ready to start up again?" Hannah licked her dry lips and said she was. I repeated my question. "How often do you masturbate at the moment?"

"Depends on my mood. Last week I did it three times."

"Do you use anything other than your fingers?" Again she hesitated. I leaned across the desk. "Look, Hannah, we can't spend on day on this." I saw her take a deep breath.

"I sometimes use the handle of my hairbrush."

"And you insert the handle and stimulate yourself as if it was a penis?"

"Yes."

"Good. Let's move on." I flipped the paper and read the next question.

"Do you fantasize about having sex with someone other than your partner?"

"Yes, sometimes."

"Have you fantasized about sex with strangers?"

"Yes."

"Sex with multiple partners?"

"Yes."

"Forced sex?"

"Yes."

"You are doing wonderfully Hannah, really you are." She answered more questions telling me about her favorite sex positions, her thoughts about anal sex (never had it, but sometimes thinks about it), and oral sex (sometimes she swallows, usually she spits it out). By the time we came to the few final questions she had relaxed and was answering quickly and unselfconsciously.

"Which of the following words do you prefer your partner to use when making love with you: pussy, cunt or fuckhole?" She was taken aback.

"Um, the first one I think."

"Hannah, I am not trying to find out whether you can count, sweetie. I need to make sure my information is correct. This is a scientific experiment, not some conversation in a bar. Now, which one do you prefer?"

"Pussy."

"Which of the following words do you use most often: cock, shaft, or hard on?" I watched her full young mouth closely.

"Cock, sometimes."

"So its pussy and cock, is it?"

"Yes."

"Hannah ..."

"Sorry, pussy and cock."

"Good girl," I said and she shot me a sweet smile. "Now a final question before we start. Which of the following pictures do you regard as pornographic?" I passed a picture of a girl walking in a park while a man on bench looks at her.

"No, that's not," she said laughing.

"How about this?" I asked, pushing a picture of a couple lying naked on their stomachs in bed kissing.

"Well, its not really porno," she said, "its sort of romantic maybe."

The next picture was of a naked woman being fucked from behind and with a cock in her mouth.

"Oh God, yes, that's porno," she laughed now totally at home with the questions. I showed her a picture of a woman shackled, her face covered in cum.

"That too!" Again a laugh, a little more uncertain this time.

"Which one would you masturbate to?" She looked down at the pictures.

"This one I suppose," she said pointing to the third picture.

"The one with the woman with a cock in her pussy and mouth?" I asked. She agreed.

I passed her a medical gown and asked her to undress, leaving her underwear on, and left the room quickly without giving her a chance to question my instruction. I resumed my position at the spy hole. Hannah was clearly uneasy with this instruction. She picked out the envelope of cash from her bag and checked that there really was a thousand dollars in it. Then she pulled her sweatshirt over her head revealing her long, slim body. She stepped out of her sandals and wriggled out of her jeans. She wore a pair blue stripped panties and a very ordinary white bra. Her tits looked about 36s. Once she had tied her gown I returned to the room, speaking quickly and in a very businesslike fashion.

"Now Hannah, I am going to show you some movies and measure your sexual response. It's important that you do exactly as I say otherwise we will have to start the experiment from the beginning. Do you understand?" She nodded and I escorted her to an adjacent room. Here was a low platform with a several leather straps and a metal cradle facing the screen on the wall. I closed the door and started fiddling unnecessarily with the video equipment. "Please take off the gown and get on the platform." Hannah hesitated but complied, sitting on the edge of the platform. "Come on sweetie, let's get on with this. I'm sure we both have other things to do. Now get on your knees with your head in the cradle facing the screen. There's a good girl. Now give me your ankle." I strapped her ankles down far enough apart so that the fabric of her panties stretched over her pussy. I strapped down her wrists and she rested her chin on the cradle. I closed the clamp so that Hannah was forced to look straight ahead and not behind her. Then I pulled up some wires from the floor attached to a scientific looking box. At the end of the wires were some gentle nipple clamps. "Just relax a moment, Hannah, we need to measure your nipple response" I said. I unsnapped her bra and released her small but plump breasts. I pinched her pointy nipples until they were erect enough and clamped them. "Now, later I am going to need to take measurements from ...your pussy ...that's the word you prefer, right?" She nodded again. "Good, Hannah's pussy it is." I then darkened the room and pressed play. The screen lit up with a scene of a woman chatting to two men in a suburban California house. It was the typical intro to a porn movie. "See you in a while," I said leaving the room. I took up my position on the other side of the one way mirror.Soon enough Hannah was watching a group sex scene, followed by a woman getting a cum shower. I waited ten minutes before returning. This time I turned on only the light that was directed at Hannah ass.

"I'm not sure I want to do this anymore," she said to me, her breathing a little heavy in the hot room.

"Look Hannah, we are nearly finished here. Do you really want to give up the money now that you have come so far?"

"No."

"Raise you hips. That's right. Good." I pulled the crotch of the panties aside exposing her cunt. She jumped. I told her to stay still. I had a large smooth dildo that I fixed on a stand behind her so that it was aligned with her cunt. "I'm going to measure you pussy response Hannah." I ran my finger between her pussy lips feeling the smooth wetness of her young and forbidden excitement. I pressed the dildo against the entrance to her hole. Her response was immediate, a small groan issuing from her throat.

"Jesus, Hannah, you're really into this porno stuff, I've never seen anything like it."

"No, it's just, I mean I can't help it," she replied. "Please don't make me do any more of this."

"Do you want me to masturbate you?" I asked disinterestedly, "Sometimes with girls like you need to break the tension before continuing."

"No, no, please don't touch me," she said, her throat closing up from the crying.

"OK Hannah, it's just that I haven't seen readings like this since I tested whores."

"I'm not a whore, I'm not," she protested, straining in the leather straps.

"You've got a whore's cunt sweetie, let me tell you. You must have imagined some real filth and made lots of use of that hairbrush." I walked around to the front and kneeled in front of her, wiping away her tears with my fingers. "Hannah sweetie, I know okay. I know. If you want to press back against the fuck juice instrument and fill your cunt while you watch, it okay with me. Now I'm going to leave you again. If you need to be masturbated just shout I will come. Shout loudly though so I can hear you. Got it?" She nodded.

Within a few minutes she slowly lowered her hip over the dildo and then started moving her hips in a steady rhythm while she watched an anal sex sequence. I watched her increase her pace as her excitement continued to mount. Then I heard her, softly at first and then more and more loudly.

"Please come back," she said. "Please come back, please." Then she shouted, "Please ..."

"What do you need Hannah?" I asked.

"I need you to do it for me," she gasped. She was now sweating in the hot room and slightly breathless.

"Do what Hannah?" I asked, clearly annoyed. "Why can't you say what you want? Do you think it's actually a part of my job to masturbate girls like you? Do you?" I shouted. She shook her head. "Do you think I enjoy having to touch whores like you? She muttered an apology. "Okay, let's get this over with. Fuck yourself on the fuck juice measure like you were doing before." Her hips immediately responded, sliding her pussy lips over the dildo and then taking it deeper and deeper before almost pulling it out and plunging her hips down again. I found bursting bud of her clitoris. "You have such whorish thoughts don't you?"

"Yes," she said loudly.

"People would be disgusted with you if they knew what you think about. You're a bad filthy girl aren't you?"

"Yes," she shouted as spasm after spasm rolled through her body. I let her shaking and trembling slow down before walking to the front and once again kneeling so that I could look her in the face.

"We have one more thing to do and then we will be finished, okay? I've only ever done this with whores, but since you have all the sexual characteristics of a whore it would be useful to do this with you. I need to take some measurements in your pussy when you have semen in your mouth." Her eyes widened. "Don't worry Hannah I'm not asking you suck anyone off here. That would be very unprofessional. I will bring some that has been donated and ask you lick as much as you can off the plate. In the meantime carry on watching the movies."

In the next room I masturbated onto a small plate watching her through the one way mirror resume fucking herself. I splattered my cum and squeezed out every last drop. After I returned I placed the plate in front of her face and told her lick up the cum while she fucked herself on the dildo. I told her to tell me when she needed to be masturbated again. She now closed her eyes while her tongue searched for the cum and her hips plunged faster and harder down onto the dildo.

"Now," she cried, "Do me NOW."

I moved to her ass and searched for her clitoris again. This time her orgasm quickly shot through her, spasming her body and issuing in shrill scream.

Once she had recovered her breath I loosened the straps and helped her off the platform. She was unsteady on her feet, her knees still trembling. I escorted her back to the office where she had left her clothes. I didn't bother leaving the room and watched her wriggle into her jeans and pull on her t-shirt. Her bra was still next door but she didn't bother to collect it.

"This is a real experiment, right?" She asked. I could see she didn't believe it herself but at the same time wanted to. The alternative explanation would be more difficult to live with.

"Did I fuck you Hannah?" I asked in an exasperated tone. She agreed that I had not. "Would you have said no to some cock? Honestly?"

"I don't know," she said.

"Yes you do. If this was a set up I would have screwed you and because I know that you have the mind of a slut and the cunt of whore. It would have been the easiest thing in the world to do. But listen here. This experiment is not for sharing. Don't go telling anyone about it. No one, do you understand?" She said nothing, looking now like a frightened child. "Hannah, if you say anything about this to anyone I will send the answers you gave to my questions to every student and faculty on campus. And I will publish my detailed description of the experiment along with it; every detail of what you did and what you said. Do you understand?"

"I understand," she replied before picking her bag and wrenching the door open and fleeing into the street.

ptstewart
ptstewart
226 Followers