The Experiment Ch. 01

Story Info
A Submission Challenge - Pass or Fail.
4.1k words
3.88
24.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was supposed to be an experiment; a test to see if my "switch" wife could hold a submissive demeanor for an entire evening, not just one roleplay. To understand, you have to know that my wife doesn't come across as anything but self-assured and assertive, if not dominant. However, sexually, she has always preferred it when the guy is in charge.

Janice had done more living by the age of 24, when I met her, than most adults have done by the age of 80. Her life story would make a best-seller non-fiction list; but, she doesn't want to write it. All this living and sexual experimentation at such an early age has one significant drawback....she gets bored! When she met me, my fantasy life was the only experimentation I had ever done and she proceeded to show me a whole other world, where fantasy meets reality.

In this particular case, she had confessed to me that one of her recent fantasies would be to have me bring her to a hotel room, introduce her to a stranger, and have me 'hand her over' to be controlled by this unknown man. A real deviation from any previous experimentation we had done. Typically, she is the one that meets a man, decides if he's decent and if he could be fun. Then she introduces the idea of an mfm (I'm not bi so this just means that she gets the attention of 2 men for the night, weekend, year...lol).

In addition to the 'additional' play time, our sex life was filled with roleplays and attempts at making fantasies come true. After 15 years, we were running out of ideas which fit within Janice's comfort zone so we started talking about situations that were outside the boundaries of normal (at least, our definition of normal). The situation she described gave me an instant hard-on in that she has never let anyone but me dominate her for any extended period.

I set out to try and make this fantasy happen, and, over the course of the next couple of months, put up notices on adult sites, met guys for coffee, and started to formulate a plan. Janice was expecting one guy somewhere between 40-55 years of age. I, on the other hand, was looking for horny old men in the 60-70 age bracket because I always thought it would be hot to see her fucked by an old guy. Yes, this fantasy wasn't only going to be about stretching her boundaries, it was about me having some damn fine visuals about her sucking the shit out of some old guy's cock.

I had to find someone who would be up to the challenge without risking a heart attack and without being dried out after 20 minutes. I decided to change things up and found two men -- figuring they could pass her back and forth or 'spit roast' her and I'd have the best seat in the house. However, they could not know each other and, in a city of 70,000, that should be workable.

So, after a long and exhaustive search, I had my guys. Both were divorced, kind of bossy and a little bit chauvinistic but understood that I was the ultimate boss and they better keep to the rules as I had laid them out for them. They each knew that they would be one of two guys dominating Janice that night and they would have to work it out on the fly as I was not going to let them meet ahead of time.

I said nothing of this to Janice, and, on the appointed weekend, I let her know that we were going out of town and that she should pack something sexy and bring her A-game. As she looked at me like I was some drop-out high school coach, I let her know that I had organized the fantasy night she talked about those few months ago.

She balked and started to say, "That was just a fantasy! What do you mean you've arranged it all?"

"I've set it up, the guy is travelling there and so are we. You never cancelled the fantasy when I told you I would arrange it and now there's no backing out." I replied with just an overtone of authority -- too much and she would just tell me to fuck off entirely because of the tone I used. After a little more convincing, and 3 hours later, we were on the road. Our teens had known about my surprise to take mom away for the weekend so they were all ready to take care of the dogs and pretty much do their own thing for the next 2 days (another reason she didn't back out is that I told the kids that it would be a cleaning weekend if mom didn't want to go -- they were super supportive!).

Janice, still a little pissed off at me, sat in the passenger seat in silence for the first 30 minutes of the 2 hour trip. She eventually settled in and we started to chat about the past week, the fact that I was an asshole for setting this up and not telling her, you know, the usual married couple about to go have the wife dominated by strangers kind of chat...but all was good within 90 minutes.

As we arrived at the hotel, about 3:00pm, I swear Janice was turning pale and afraid to go inside! Once I assured her that nothing was going to happen until at least 9:00, she relaxed and we went to check-in and unpack. Around 5:00pm we went down for dinner. I kept my alcohol consumption to a minimum but passively encouraged Janice to have as many as she wanted. She too was keeping it to three drinks so we were done dinner by 6:00pm.

The next order to business was a swim and hot tub. Janice looked amazing in her flame covered bikini. To describe Janice is to write down a lot of guy's fantasy girl description: she's a little curvy, 36 DD breasts, killer smile, blue eyes and dirty blond hair that makes you want to get tangled into forever. And, a sex drive that, when engaged, is likely the solution to the perpetual motion machine mystery, it's unstoppable!

Janice was obviously planning her evening so that she had time to shower and get ready before the 'gentleman' arrived around 9:00. What she didn't know is that, once we left for the pool, I had handed off the key to our room and they were, in fact, sitting there now, having a beer and getting to know each other a little before their joint-domination of Janice was to begin. "It's 7:30 Mike, let's get back to the room. If I'm going to do this I want to at least have another shower and wash the chlorine out of my hair and off my skin!"

"I seriously doubt you need another shower. You had one this morning. Didn't you shave this morning too?"

"Yes" she said with a sly look on her face. "I was hoping we were going to get some alone time tonight so I thought I'd go ahead and shave just in case!"

We both laughed at her clairvoyance as we headed back to the room. Janice's laughter turned to concern, then shock as she heard talking and laughing coming from behind our room door. Before she could process what she was hearing, I slid the card key in and out and pushed her ahead of me into the room.

I have never wanted a camera as badly as I did in that moment! Apparently, the guys hadn't heard the key card lock and so were startled by our entry. Janice, on the other hand, was in complete shock, which explained why she didn't notice that her towel had fallen to the floor and the bikini top that she had undone as we approached, was now hanging by the waste strap and her tits were exposed for both men to ogle. Tom was the quicker witted of the two, so when she reached to cover herself, he barked "Don't you dare move!"

So startled was she that her reaction was to stop all movement and stand straight up glaring at him.

"What did you say?!" was all she could muster before he was in front of her with his hands on either side of her face.

"I believe that this was actually your idea? To be dominated by a stranger?" he growled softly looking down at her. "If you want the actual experience, then stop acting like a bossy bitch and go sit down!"

I have to confess that I was holding my breath at that point. Halfway between wanting to drop him right there and then....one step....one right cross and he'd be swallowing that smug attitude right down his throat along with my fist. This was not how the night was supposed to start!

However, there was no backing out now and I needed to see how Janice was going to react. I could see her tense shoulders relax a bit as she whispered "Yes, Sir" and went to sit down as ordered. You could have cut the tension in the room with a knife as she took those four steps to the chair and turned to sit, all the while letting her tits bounce softly with each step.

"You did very well Janice" Tom cooed, almost like you would when a 7 year old stops its tantrum and starts to listen. The tone almost made Janice tell him where to go, right then and there! I could see the struggle in her eyes, the conflicting emotions, and all I could do was try and hide just how much I was struggling with my own dominance. I do not have a submissive bone in my body and, with few exceptions, no one ever orders my wife around that way! I am always the boss!

I hadn't realized just how much of a test this would be for me also. How much dominance would I allow these other 2 strangers? The reality that I could end this at any point reassured me that I was still, in fact, in charge. That small comfort was enough to get me though the next couple of minutes. I was only half listening as Tom introduced Brad and advised Janice that they were aware of the 'rules' and her safe word but that, once she used it, they would abruptly leave so she should be very sure that she wanted to night to end before she muttered Giraffe (not my idea of a safe word...hers).

The ensuing commands were obviously meant to test Janice's resolve and commitment to the experiment: "Get up and take off the rest of your clothing!" Brad interjected.

"Lie back in the chair and show us your clit!" Tom added as Janice was just sitting down.

There seemed to be a healthy competition starting between the two of them and Janice noticed it too, as her attitude became slightly more playful. The following series of commands were entirely predictable and I started to believe that the night was going to end early and would be rated a complete failure.

Brad got up and stood before Janice, roughly pushing two fingers in her still dry pussy. The discomfort was plain to see on her face, which only seemed to encourage Brad to push his fingers in and out faster and harder.

"Thank me for finger fucking your cunt so well Slut!"

Oh, that was new.

Through what were obviously clenched teeth, Janice managed "Thank you Sir for finger fucking this Slut's cunt so well".

Ok, even I was getting a hard on at that point. My tension and apprehension replaced by a Dom's hidden (or not so well hidden) desires.

Brad stopped abruptly as Tom lightly shoved him out of the way. "You're going to fuck it up for both of us if you keep raw finger fucking her like that, you idiot!" Tom had just gone from Janice's dog house to her favourite.

"Here, sit up sweetie" he again whispered in that childish comforting tone.

As Janice sat up, she was met by Tom's mouth against hers and his tongue exploring her mouth. He took her hands and placed them on his crotch and then moved his to her nipples. Lightly squeezing and turning them both in unison, almost tenderly. I don't know if was from the end of the pain or from the pleasure of having her nipples played with; but, a soft moan escaped from Janice at that point.

"Don't move!" Tom abruptly ordered. Janice was left with her head tilted back slightly, her tongue protruding slightly from between her lips and her mouth almost wide open. "That's perfect!"

The obvious happened next. Tom dropped his pants and underwear and stepped out of them. He leaned over and pulled his socks off next. As he stood back up, he caught a glimpse of Brad starting to stand "Sit right back down you, your turn will come soon enough."

They both shared a laugh and Janice, in the most awkward of positions, could only sit and wait for them to stop chuckling. Mirth aside, Tom got back to her waiting mouth and slid his cock into Janice's mouth as he uttered the command, "Now lick and suck it!"

Here's where things got even more interesting. Instead of drying out from having it open for so long, Janice's mouth had been filling with saliva. Not wanting to be punished for disobeying, she had let it build up and was now drenching Tom's cock with the wetness from her mouth.

"Oh my fucking god, you're a cocksucking slut!" was all Tom could muster as his 7 inches vanished down Janice's throat.

Brad had had quite enough of watching Tom have all the fun, and undid his pants as he stood up. What popped up was freaken impressive for a 67 yr old. His cock was easily 9 inches long and easily as thick as the average English cucumber! "Turn her the fuck around and give me some of that mouth bitch!"

Tom took one look at Brad's face and decided that he has pushed his luck just about as far as he wanted to right now. Besides, the night was still young, and Brad's size had given Tom a couple of ideas.

"You're going to have to fucking open up a lot wider then that Janice if you hope to fit my dick in that slutty mouth of yours!" Brad was obviously getting turned on by his own words because he really never did wait for Janice to adjust, he just grabbed her by the hair and wretched her head around which naturally opened her mouth up wide. Before she could protest, he filled her with that massive tool of his.

Janice's eyes started to water within seconds and it was obvious that Brad was actually trying to fit the entire length of his manhood down her throat. He seemed undeterred by the obvious problem she was having given that she was on her knees and the distance from the front of her lips to the back of her mouth was no more than about 5 inches. His dick would have to make a 90 degree turn to get down her throat.

After several seconds of trying to make it fit, the lust in his actions lessened and he pulled out, allowing Janice to breath. What she did next completely changed the way the night progressed. Instead of doubling over, panting, gasping, she took one deep breath, adjusted the angle and sunk Brad's cock, balls deep, into her mouth and throat. I could actually see her windpipe expanding to accommodate his girth! She did this, 4 or 5 times, before collapsing on the floor, gasping and trying to get up.

Once she had regained her senses, I walked over and took her by the hand. Everyone but me was thoroughly confused at that point. I escorted her back to the bed where I left her standing as I sat on the edge of it. Reaching up for the hair on the back of her head, I quickly pulled her, face down, over my outstretched knees and slapped her ass 3 times hard.

"As hot as that was, you impaling yourself on Brad's cock, you acted without being commanded! You took over and showed dominance! For that, you were just punished". The look of comprehension appeared and a slight smile touched the sides of her mouth.

"You are correct Sir. Thank you for the punishment. Is that the end of my punishment?" She whispered, loud enough for the others to hear. There was something different in the tone she used with me, something much more closely resembling actual respect. The other two heard the difference and it reassured me, once again, that, aside from Janice herself, I was still actually in charge of this whole adventure. Something else in her eyes suggested that she wasn't going to give me the opportunity to punish her again.

To her credit, she stayed there, bent over my knees, and didn't move. After about a minute, Brad came over to us and put his finger into her pussy. Pulling it out, both of the men could see it was drenched!

"Does she get turned on by being spanked?" Brad enquired quite seriously. "Not typically, but the public humiliation was either going to turn her on or completely off," I lied, knowing full well that Janice gets fucking wet giving head.

I was going to have fun with the challenge in her eyes and see if I could generate an opportunity to spank her again. It would be 5 smacks next time and she knew it.

Nope, she wasn't going there, at least not yet... Brad barely skipped a beat with the completion of my explanation; he crouched slightly and slid half his condom-covered manhood up Janice's exposed cunt. Her surprise was evident by the gasp she let out the second he had worked himself into her. I hadn't even seen him put on the rubber so kudos to for creativity and stealth.

Tom, meanwhile, stood up and walked around to her face and, without any command, pulled her head back by the hair and inserted his cock into her waiting mouth. This bizarre spit-roast continued for quite some time and only ended when I suggested that my lap wasn't the place for face and pussy fucking my wife! I have to confess to being a little irritated at that point and showing it in my voice quickly prompted the three of them to get up and move to the bed. I considered spanking Janice for moving without being commanded but let her off on that one. A fact that wasn't lost on her as she mouthed the words "thank you" quickly before her ability to speak was cut off by the insertion, once again, of Tom's cock.

"You know Mike," Brad began, "If it wasn't for your rule of not ass fucking your wife, I'd slide my pussy soaked cock right up that tight ass of hers right now!" he managed, between thrusts and moans. His balls were now colliding with Janice's thighs as he buried himself, again and again, inside of her.

Janice was now in full slut mode. She was leaking juices down both legs and leaving a puddle of drool on the bud underneath her chin. Just when I was sure Brad was going to cum, he pulled out and motioned for Tom to change places. Tom, for his part, fumbled with the condom wrapper and, once he rolled it on, quickly got into a fucking rhythm not that much different than the one he was fucking her mouth with.

I wasn't paying much attention to Tom because I wanted to see what Brad was up to. He knew that fucking Janice's mouth could be done without a condom; but, instead, he left it on "Start licking your cunt juices off the piece of rubber you whore!" was all he said before forcing the synthetic material into my wife's mouth.

Janice's hates the taste of her own pussy juice. This was going to be a challenge for her to say the least!

True to character, Janice lapped the condom from stem to stern until it was obviously covered by nothing but her own spit. As she was checking for any spots she might have missed, Brad ripped off the covering and slapped her face with his bare cock.

"You did a fine job now lick my balls until they're just as clean!" He facilitated this action by lifting his massive dick up, giving Janice easy access to his shaved balls.

"Yes Sir. Thank you, Sir! Right away, Sir!" she managed with enough sincerity that she sounded actually grateful for the opportunity to service this man.

Something else was happening to Janice at this point. Tom had taken the rules literally and, although not fucking Janice's ass, he was now giving it a serious finger fucking, in rhythm with his cock thrusts. Janice started to moan each time his finger and cock entered her.

"Oh fuck! I'm going to cum!" escaped her mouth between ball sucks and licks. "May I cum, Sirs? I'm so close, may I please cum!" She actually pleaded, begged!

My wife never begs so I started to look at the actual events as they were taking place in front of my eyes. Tom was DP'ing her while Brad was slapping her forehead with his cock while she went to town on his balls. Perhaps she was legitimately getting into this instead of simply role playing it as a challenge?

I decided to test out the theory. You see, my wife can fake an orgasm so well that, unless I am inside her, even I can't tell. The one thing she can't fake, is squirting. Something I can make her do but only when she's very, very horny and turned on.

"No, you can't cum!" I responded before either of the other men could respond.

"Brad, move away from her face. Tom, back out of her for a second! Janice, role the fuck over and spread your legs wide, holding your ankles! NOW!" The last part wasn't needed but I was getting into the role of super-dom.

12