The Experiment Ch. 05: Mei Ai

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LargoKitt
LargoKitt
356 Followers

Mei nodded.

"I have done this plenty of times."

"Oh, and Mr. Dupree, you have to sign this non-disclosure agreement. Please sign here."

Doctor Smith handed him the pad to sign and then turned on her heel.

"Please continue." She said over there shoulder.

With great seriousness, Mei uncovered his penis which bounced comically when the towel was drawn off.

"Oh my, you certainly don't have to get ready."

"That's true."

"Now, you will feel almost nothing when I do this. Just stay still."

Mei took the paper disk and fit it over his stiffy, sliding it down onto his belly.

"We don't want to glue up your pubic hair."

She shook the aerosol can hard and then placed a feather-light little cap on the very end of his penis. Then she sprayed thoroughly up and down his dick until there was a fine silvery sheen all over it.

"What is that stuff? Is it an anti-spermicidal and anti-biotic spray."

"Well, the less you know the better. I would have to kill you ... and my boyfriend ... if you talked about this stuff. It's still in beta." She winked. "But it's actually a condom."

She bent down and blew warm breath all over his cock. It was Alex's turn to squirm.

"Easy now, we don't want to spoil the seal. Okay, here's layer two."

She sprayed him all over again.

"So, actually, like I say, this is a condom. But it's a patented nanofilm, so it's barely more than your own skin, but it protects a thousand times better than latex or whatever and, so far, no allergies, and no leaks, if applied properly."

She blew on it again. Alex grunted.

"Please don't come now. So, one more layer."

She sprayed him a third time and now his prick was distinctly sparkly.

"You might wonder about the sparkles. It's not for decoration, though it could be. It actually is to help us see if there are any unsprayed spots, although the stuff kind of swarms around until it covers any surface evenly."

"I kind of wondered what that 'alive' feeling was. It's a little weird, but ... stimulating."

She was blowing a third time but his dick felt just as naked despite its rocketship hue.

"Now we have to expand the tip a little for when you come. We have a thing that does it, but this also works."

She put her mouth over his knob and her cheeks went hollow. He could feel the suction and some of the saliva in her mouth, even though it didn't touch him.

"Yeah!"

"Please wait! I don't want it in my mouth, even though it wouldn't be in my mouth, so ."..."

Mei lifted off the paper circle.

"And we're ready."

"Are you ready, Mei? This is new, right?"

"Yeah, kinda right. Never had a guy in there ..."

"So what do you want to do?"

"Hmm, well, first I am going to go pee and get nice and cleaned up, but no shower because I like the way I feel oily and sweaty from working on you ... and then I think ..."

She looked around the room.

"Not the massage table, not the bed, anyway, not right away, so probably, yeah, the chair with me facing it, resting my hands on the arms and you behind me doggy. Yeah, that's good. Okay, be right back."

She headed for the bathroom, stripping as she went, so that her full, wide breasts were freed and bounced as she moved. Then her heart shaped ass appeared as she slipped out of her shorts and hopped on one leg to the door.

Alex got up, put on his terry robe, made himself a juice cocktail and sat comfortably in the fat armchair waiting. In short order Mei appeared in bare feet and a robe that matched his own and stood in front of him.

"i've changed my mind." She smiled.

Alex was disappointed.

"I understand. If you aren't ready to change your professional role and be one of the volunteers I completely understand."

Mei shook her head.

"That isn't it. I just wanted to change positions. Can we start instead with me sitting on you. I figured i kind of wanted to control things to start."

"It's your ballgame, so whatever rocks your boat, just to mix metaphors."

"What?"

"Nevermind."

"Fine, anyway, so here's the oil. I think you know what to do. Now I'm going to turn my back to you so please, ... please open your robe."

She dropped hers and turned, sticking her ass out over his dick. Alex took the oil and dripped it at the top of the crack and let it run down over her pucker. She gave a little shiver and her ass wiggled. Alex took the meaty part of his thumb and massaged the oil around it in little circles. She had her hands on her thighs. Her hips began to pump back against his thumb, urging it to enter that forbidden region.

Alex dripped a generous stream of oil into the valley between those sweet golden hills, watching it flow down across that puckered lavender circle and onto his silver knob. He caught some oil on his fingers and lifted them to flutter the thick purple lips, pushing them apart, 'accidentally' flicking the tight bud above them. Mei didn't know whether to buck forward or back to encourage his thumb or his fingertips.

She was breathing out little rhythmic grunts, rocking against his hand. Finally, she could stand it no longer. But she could barely talk.

"In. Uh, uh. Oh, in, please IN."

She reached between her legs and swiped some of the oil from her puss. Then she grabbed his stiff cock, lathering it with the oil, and lowered her tail just over it; placing that swollen silver 'helmet' tight against the lavender circle, now gaping just a little. Grasping him firmly, she pushed down. Alex could feel the resistance, no, no, YES! It popped into that warm opening.

"Oh ... oh." She held it there, panting.

Then she lowered more weight on it.

Alex watched the silver probe oh so slowly disappear until something like half of it was deep inside Mei's ass. Mei stopped then, breathing audibly with tiny squeaks and then lifted exquisitely slowly until the head almost popped out. Then, just as slowly, she pushed down on him again, a little deeper this time.

It was like being held in a tight fist. Alex took Mei by the hips. He was so tempted to drag her down hard onto his cock, lift her and jam her down again. But he waited, letting her control all the motion.

Slowly up.

He dripped a little more oil so it ran down his cock.

Slowly down again. Most of it was inside her.

Up again.

Down faster. All gone.

She ground it around a little and something opened. she groaned.

Up and down.

Up down again.

"Oh!"

She rocked back and the head tweaked something inside her. She jerked.

"OH!"

She rocked and rotated and her legs began to shake.

"Oh shit, that's it. That is it. Yes, oh, yes. Right on that spot. Oh, jeez, yes, I've got it now. Holy shit, I can't stand it much longer. Oh it's so deep. It's so good. Oh. It. Is. So. Deeeeeeep!"

Mei was dancing on his dick now. She was doing it all, and he just watched as that pear of an ass drove down on his slick rod and bounced there, that sweet flesh jiggling and growing damp under his fingers. Her voice was a constant moan now.

"Ah ... ah ... ah ... ah ... ah ... ah ... ah ... ah ... AH!"

As he felt the contracting ripple inside her he reached around her and cupped her clit, squeezing it between two fingers, clamping her down onto him with his other hand on her slippery hip.

She stiffened, threw her head back and howled at the ceiling as her hips thrust back against him again and again until finally, her personal earthquake subsided.

She slumped forward, hair around her face, her hands on her knees. He thought she was done.

"You get it?"

"Yeah, that was great. I really got it ..."

"But?"

She turned and looked over her shoulder, her hair sticking to her flushed cheeks, her eyes wet, her lips puffy with passion.

"But you didn't, did you? And I want to feel that stuff ... "

"But the silver condom ...?"

"I'll still feel it, believe me. But hey, do me a favor and try to bust that fucker. In the interests of science, of course."

Her sultry smile was enchanting.

Without ceremony, he grabbed her by the hips and flipped her over so that she was now kneeling in the armchair, his cock still deep in her ass. He pushed her head down. He took his cock out. Dripped a little more oil on it.

He crammed it into her again, all the way to the hilt and for good measure gave a little tweak to his "grow button".

"Shit!"

"No, but ..."

He began reaming her methodically. All the way in and all the way out, a little faster each time until he was chugging along like a single cylinder engine. If Mei was feeling any discomfort at all she certainly wasn't showing it. Each time he moved into her she gave a little grind so that his knob really stirred her pudding. She had begun to moan, and her voice was low, deep down in her belly, and Alex could swear he could feel the purr of it.

"Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, UH, uh, uh, uh, UH, UH. Oh yes. Oh yes, Oh yes. That's got it. Uh huh. Uh huh. I can feel it. I can feel it now. Oh yes. Just there. Now push on it. Push. PUSH. Push hard! Aaaah, I'm so close. And now. And NOW. NOW!"

He gave it to her. Emptied his balls out. And she shoved hard back against him so she could feel the hot gush deep in her ass.

And she bucked. Again and again, as though she were riding a mechanical bull upside down. Banging her ass time and again up against his belly. Until she was quiet.

He started to pull out.

"No! Keep it there! shit, that feels good. Thick and filling me up. Please. Reach around me and put two fingers in my cunt. Cunt! Oh, it feels good to say that. Yes! That's it. Deep. In. My. Wet. Cunt. Now churn them, churn them hard. Oh yes. Keep doing that. Keep it up."

She took her hand and clamped his palm tight against her clit. She was so tight against him, grinding in circles, his fingers making loud noises in the swamp of her pussy, his palm crushing her engorged clit.

Suddenly she uttered an unearthly sound, and an incredible wail and her whole body went into spasms. It was scary and super sexy at the same time. Alex spurted a bit more and then they both were still. Mei crumpled forward into the chair and curled into a little bundle, fast asleep. Alex slumped to the floor, wishing for the first time that his erection would melt. But the 'silver rocket' slid out of Mei as firm as ever.

He fell asleep with his head against Mei's damp thigh.

When he woke again he found himself lying on the bed and Mei was nowhere to be seen.

Dr. Smith was carefully peeling off the silver condom and clipping it tight. She weighed it's contents on a tiny scale.

When she noticed that he was awake and she actually gave him a small smile.

"Oh, there you are. Welcome back. Thanks for this second sample. Now we can compare it with the material we collected in the solo room and some we sampled from Ginny and we should be able to determine if there is any significant chemical difference; or if its ability to spark orgasm was a result of the young woman's physiology."

Alex was curious. Dr. Smith was always so clinical; well, except for her reaction to his solo performance on the 'milking machine'.

"Dr. Smith, has all of this sort of become your 'boring day job'? Another day, another dick? I confess, I have met with several volunteers now and each has sparked my interest. Should I be getting jaded? And what about you? And are you like the kid in the ice cream parlor who can no longer stand ice cream?"

*****

Please vote and comment, and check out other stories in my collection. L

LargoKitt
LargoKitt
356 Followers
12